View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next
 Challenges... for Cassie 

"Much better," Alucard said. "I think I'll remove your gag."

The alien touched it and it fell into Alucard's palm. Immediately Cassie felt the effects of the collar on her lips, in her mouth, inside her. Alucard set the ball-gag aside for future use.

Wed May 16, 2007 6:44 am
Profile YIM

Standing thar dumbfounded, the gag dropped away from me face. A feeling of pride an happiness came o’er me that I’d done sumthing right….could it be so simple, jus like that. I dared not talk, ‘fraid of saying sumthing that would put the hateful rubber thing back in me mouth so I stood silent a feeling the tingle run cross me lips, and into me mouth. A most amazing feeling now that I thought ‘bout it. Me breathing grew a lil faster, a lil more …. Oh lord, no this couldn’t be what yah wanted…I couldn’t do them things with this man. Me bra fought down the hardened nipples, full an a pushing at the fabric like they had a mind a thar own.

Hesitantly I reached out me hand an touched the things knee. A warm knee it seemed….finally I made up me mind an let a few words out. “should um I ..be um cleaning the …machine?” I didn’t no way wanna go near the thing, but cleaning it would be better than a sitting in it….I mean I needed to feel me fingers round those shafts an judge um for meself. Warmth hit me down low….a caress across me ‘gain. I shook it off an dared look up, to see if thar be a smile and a twinkle in his eyes or a frown…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 16, 2007 7:00 am
Profile WWW

Alucard's maw was contorted into a rictus of amusement. "Do so," said Alucard. "Clean the machine, and we can move on to the next one."

The collar continued to pleasure Cassie, and now that her nipples had erected, it was easier to transmit euphoria into them.

Wed May 16, 2007 7:11 am
Profile YIM

Green eyes wandered the room searching out some sort of cleanin’ supplies….rags, buckets, soap an none came to me vision. I took a timid step back, not wanting to anger the giant, not wanting to look all dumb like. So I turned on me heal, feeling what I thought wuz the cheat of his gaze upon me rounded bum. I slide me fingers down to me hips, feeling a wave of energy surge in me an did the unthinkable…. How wuz I feeling these things? Sliding an index finger underneath side of me cotton panties an a hooking them I pulled each leg hole up an over me bum, the panties cutting a better view cross me full bottom. I sashayed to the dreadful machine, my hips wiggling like violet had taught me, a full sway as I shifted me weight from one leg to the other. Flowing as I walked, calmed for the first time since I had a plan now…a plan that meant keeping the giant a bit happy by giving him a lil show from time to time to keep me from having to be used by them machines. Now that the gag wuz gone perhaps I could talk me way otta things, offer sum thing in exchange like the walk, the view. Don’t they say a girl is sexier with a lil clothing that without none…perhaps I could keep me dignity and salvage a lil pride….an keep me self alive an uneaten.

Leather glided across me fingertips, a warmth sliding into them from the feel of its surface once ‘gain. I had enjoyed violet tying me up….another jolt of warmth from the thought stole into me belly and gurgled. The smell of me sex was ripe with lingering scents of leather an steel an sweat. The two shaftsw glistened with me juice an thar lubrication….me finger stole a touch, amazed that they wuz still warm from being inside me. Caresses flew across me body, an I thought about a better time, a time I might have enjoyed the touch of these things inside me.

Shuddering then an a quickly clearing me throat “Urrpphh” looking at the heap of a man all a sittin near the pedestal like, me fingers lingering over the warm slick metal. “I…I don’t have no cleaning supplies” An then it hit me…could this be a game…could he expect me to…no….oh no…me own face starting to contort all wrong. Oh lord….calm…calm….trying to get back the smile, the innocence I had had when I came here, fore I knew what me body was capable of an some of the things I done.

I waited, knowing that face might very well reveal all. A chuckle …. A simple command….or would I get real cleanin’ supplies to do a proper job.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 16, 2007 7:37 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard grinned yet wider, stretching the corners of its mouth to the sides of its head. If Alucard had had visible ears, the expression "Grinning from ear to ear" could be used quite literally.

"Are there none?" Alucard asked in mock curiosity. "But how will you clean the machine?"

Thu May 17, 2007 12:21 am
Profile YIM

Oh I knew … that part of me that had learned of these things what the critter might be a trying to get me to do an all. But I wuzn’t ‘bout to say nothing that’d get me a doing them things cause nice good girls like me didn’t do them things. I needed a cloth an a soap on some water. Somehow I thought he might have different ideas all right. Well if that wuz so I wuzn’t gonna let it be known on me end.

“Mr. Alucard yah know I can’t see none now, but like yah put me stuff in the wall o’er thar …well is that like were the water an cleaning stuff is. I mean leather needs some good saddle soap an a lot a scrubbing so it stays nice an supple like. I’m sure yah want me ta do this really good an all, so I would be much obliged if yah jus show me what yah got and were It is so I can get started.” I looked o’er the device real close like an whistled. “yeap, this could take me half the night ta finish if it was done right.” Nervously I twirled the end of me braid in me fingertip, a stroking an holding the full length of it in me hands. The caress upon me skin working its misbegotten touch upon me senses an a making me squirm a lil every once in a while. It wuz hard to keep me hands on me hair…..

I looked back at the sitting giant a wondering when he was a gonna show me were to get them supplies an all.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 17, 2007 5:47 am
Profile WWW

Alucard opened up a second panel in the wall, revealing necessary cleaning supplies for the sort of activities in the dungeon.

"I hope for your sake that it takes less time than that," Alucard stated. "If you take too long, I might just get bored and resort to eating you." Casually, the alien stood and leaned against the wall, hitting a secret button covertly. Now for every step Cassie took, the pleasure the collar produced would increase.

Thu May 17, 2007 6:07 am
Profile YIM

The hiss of me breath whistled tween me teeth in what I hoped wuz a silent enough release of the tension in me. Happily I bounced to the opening, me breasts aching to be free of the restrictive bra. Each step set electricity jolting in me system like I wuz newly in love, leaving me hips to sway and me smiling. As I neared the opening, I brushed a hip ‘gainst the giant, a thrill rushing through me with the touch. A jangling of nerves that brought things in me middle a fire.

I gathered up the things an skip to me assigned task, each step, each bounce making me a feel the heat across me skin. By the time I wuz back at the machine I needed to fan me self a lil. “Mr. Alucard….is it hot in here for you?” looking over at him….so hot….. Taking the sponge in me fingers I dipped it in the cool soapy water an held it up to me face. Suddenly I squeezed the sponge, cool water a swirling with soap a sliding down me front in a cascade of milky white suds. “ummm” the sensations of the cool water wonderful….me bra an panties soaking up the water an turning slightly translucent like. The water soaked bra felt all wrong….dropping the sponge in the bucket I took it off….pleasure cascading through me like a torrent a water. I rubbed the soap across me swollen an heavy breasts. The liquid providing a wonderful slickness on me skin, the nipples full an excited at a being out from under that tight an horrible bra. I closed me eyes an enjoyed the caress across me skin….water dripping onto the floor below, pooling about me bare feet.

Shaking me head, a clearing it….”ummm sorry…ah, get tah cleaning….using the sponge I started working thought the leather, carefully rubbing the soap into it like I had me own breasts. Each stroke sending me breasts to jiggle a lil, a constant motion that brought such pleasure to me….pleasure from a cleaning things….from a listening an doing what I’d been told. Thar wuz logic in it, I’d been taught from a baby to do what your elders need yah a doing. An doing this cleaning didn’t seem such a bad thing.

It wuz all good till I got lower. On hands an knees…me nose close to the cool steel covered in me smell….a smell of sex, intoxicating….reminding me of cleaning of Suriel, of violet, of hanaji….tongue extended, the tip touching the shining metal, tasting while me hands slowly scrub the metal further back….The tip pierced me red lips, slides into me mouth while the taste lingers and me mouth buzzes with desire….need. teeth bounce against hard steel…a clatter that wakes me up.

Jumping back from what I wuz doing, embarrassment tingeing me face with red and setting me head down. I look from under me eyelashes to see if he has noticed…so wrong…so bad…bad…

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 17, 2007 6:46 am
Profile WWW

Alucard had pretended not to notice Cassie's behavior, masking its excitement at her actions.

"Feels fine to me," the alien said. "Why, are you hot?"

The sensations were electric on Cassie's soaked tits, as the soapy water slid down her skin.

Thu May 17, 2007 5:24 pm
Profile YIM

It feels so good to do a lil labor again. Me body feels alive, sensations picked up by me skin and sent to me mind an heart an lower….I bend to me job, trying to understand why suddenly I have thoughts of using those devices me self…of having them inside me … of pleasure when all they wrought me was the pain an agony of rape. SO I work harder, to get away from this machine an the torment that it brings me eternal soul.

Wiping the back of me forearm across me sweaty brow I look about, me wet undies chaffing at the edges of me thighs. I throw the towel in the bucket, content t see a glistening machine toss back the flickering firelight, every leather strap oiled an ready. Standing I look o’er me handy work an slide me knees together as me lovers caress work up me legs. Suddenly I understand…understand why it has felt so like Suriel. Me eyes go wide in wonder but I do not dare mouth the words for the giant to hear….’suriel…mmmmm you’re an angel all right…the caress is down right heavenly’. I slide me hands in the panties waist band, pushing them down an a wiggling me hips until they slide to the floor. I feel gods own pleasure …. Me lover touches me with an unseen hand that slides tween me legs an parts the pink lips in a gentle stroke. Almost I gasp aloud, a red tinge coming to me face. Oh, why had I wanted so long….why had it taken me so long to recognize me lover…..Smiling now, the grin spreading like a surging river till it covers me entire face an I look like a twice begotten school girl.

Picking up the panties and cleaning supplies I return it all to the closet. Then I skip, naked as the day I was born, me lovers caress upon me body to the giant. I slide up ‘gainst the bend of his knee as he sits, me hairless mound rubbing ‘gainst the smooth flesh of him. I place me palms upon his thigh back to back an push me arms together forming a vice about me firm an full breasts. The roundness pushed tween me arms, to diamond hard points riding high upon the firm foundation of flesh. Displaying me self I slowly mount the knee, me legs to each side of it, rubbing…feeling good….

“Mr. Alucard I’m finished. “ and then dropping me head an voice….the whisper emerges…”what machine need I test next?” rubbing me self upon him like a purring cat about the leg of its master.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 17, 2007 7:29 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard stared at the nubile woman grinding against its leg, surprised only slightly at the extent to which her arousal had taken over her.

Alucard looked down at Cassie's increasingly lustful eyes and grinned.

"You may choose," said Alucard, gesturing to three machines that lined a near wall. One was labeled "Pleasure", one "Pain", and the third had both labels.

Thu May 17, 2007 10:09 pm
Profile YIM

Scanning the room I noted the signs….noted them with growing apprehension. I gulped down the ball in me throat, wondering how I could endure pain. Hadn’’t I jus done so….hadn’t pleasure found me….but the caress wuz still thar an as long as me angel wuz ‘bout might be the time to take on pain.

That small part of me that hides reared its thoughts into me mind….you deserve punishment for being naked in front of this feller, for having sex upon the roof top like yah done did….a screaming in me head that lashed out at the pleasures me body wuz a feeling like they wuz all wrong an stuff. A war raged as I trembled on this giants knee. Closing me eyes I thought, or tried too….I didn’t in no way want pain, didn’t want to hurt….but didn’t a sinner hurt, had not god’s own been so. In sum ways pain wuz easier to deal with than forced pleasure….the caress still upon me, a constant companion.

Slowly I squirmed off me giants knee, me hand crossing sumthing slick as I did so. Bending o’er I sniffed an smelled meself, exited an of sex it said. With me tongue, I sucked the fluids from his skin, lips at long last kissing the spot, then with a hanging head I went to my appointed place. The place that gods servant would need to go. I waited his next instruction while me naked body trembled under the sign of pain an agony awaiting me jus an righteous punishment.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 18, 2007 5:16 am
Profile WWW

Alucard's skin had a bumpy texture, like a cloth bag full of little rubber balls, and when Cassie licked her juices from the alien, it suddenly got a distant look on its face.

When Cassie neared the device, she saw that more of its parts were for restraining a person than anything else put together. There was also a pneumatic/hydraulic arm with three fingers and an opposable thumb, currently positioned perpendicular to the restraining area. Between the two was an opaque metal compartment.

Fri May 18, 2007 5:30 am
Profile YIM

The look of it brought me hairs up on the back of me neck. For a moment I wondered What the heck I wuz doing this for…since when had I let me pleasure be wrecked by pain….I mean wasn’t suriel still here a giving ma a caress….want it his hand that even now slid tween me legs an cause me to shift me right foot o’er jus a lil more. I felt a gentle caress an coma up on me toes, me hands clasping some of the restraints as I pitched forward a lil, almost a losing me balance. The Lord do work in mysterious ways. It wux like having picked punishment I wuz rewarded….me senses a dazzle of electricity that set fire to me nerves an almost had me a bucking gainst the poles an machinery of this apparatus of evil.

I looked back at him as he sat upon the hard floor, his strange skin now with me mark upon it…smelling of me still I reckon. With words, los an husky I asked the question “what…what do yah have me do?” Awaiting me instructions as his eyes followed me like I was some lunch time snack….I had to do it….had to. Better this than embarrassing me self with pleasure…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 18, 2007 5:51 am
Profile WWW

Alucard looked at her, then at its leg, then at her again, a distracted look on its face.

After a minute, the alien said to her, "First you test the pressure on the arm." It then told her how to do so and how to adjust it if it was wrong. Alucard then told Cassie dial settings to be made beforehand, levers to be pulled, and which part of her each strap was to confine. There were an awful lot of straps...

"Afterward, in addition to cleaning it, you are to oil the device as well."

Fri May 18, 2007 6:14 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 21  Next