View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 12:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Say what?! [for Nell] 

Post Re: Say what?! [for Nell]
Nell was being quite childish herself. She was fuming all the way through Luju's little tirade and very much want to refute his comment about enjoying being "shafted" but he stormed off before she could get the chance. She hurried after him preparing to give another speech of her own. Something to do with the first time not counting and it being his fail she got detention because he'd left her in the coach's office unconscious and unable to walk but then they were inside the maze.

Nell stopped dead in her tracks at being called a whore. It was the worst insult he could have flung at her because it was one she objected to so fervently. "Screw you, Luju." She didn't yell this time but said it very softly. She crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head. "Your sister was right. This isn't going to work. I'm going back." She turned back towards the doors to the labyrinth and made to go back to the path outside where it had seemed relatively safer. Ria had mentioned the maze was filled with monsters so Nell didn't dare go off into it alone while out was still a possibility.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:21 am

Luju grunted in annoyance as the girl had a change of heart. What, like there was such a big deal about what he had just said. The demon turned to look at Nell's retreating back and went after her. It didn't take him long, with his strides, to catch up to the student. Roughly, Luju grabbed his partner's waist and pulled her around so she could face him. "And what the fuck do you think you're gonna do, sit in that shitty place forever? I don't think you have any idea how long eternity fuckin' is!" The demon growled as he pushed Nell up against the wall, getting into her face as his piercing red eyes stared into her own. "So, I called you a whore. Boo hoo, who the fuck cares? You're not going anywhere, Nell. We're in this together, whenever we like it or not. You're gonna deal with your side of the shit in here, and I'll deal with my side." Luju suddenly leaned down, his shoulder pressing against the girl's stomach as an arm snaked around her back. In an instant, the student found herself stuck over the demon's shoulder as he started walking down the hall again, leaving Nell to stare back at the now-closing gates, leaving the two of them trapped in here. "All right. We got three ways to go here. What'dya think, Nell? Left, right, or keep going?"

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:43 am

Nell pressed herself back against the wall Luju had forced her against and glared at him as he vented his anger at her. She wanted to scream back at him but she couldn't refute that sitting outside a maze in Hell for all eternity was a stupid idea. Though honestly she didn't quite believe that it'd be that long. Surely she'd die before that happened. If it was possible to die in this dimension...

Luju said that offensive word again and mocked her anger. That made her look away. She didn't have to listen to this. It wasn't like she was being the only childish one he... "Gah!!" Luju suddenly threw her over his shoulder and she was left upside, staring at his back. "W-what are you doing!? Put me down!!!" She shouted as he unceremoniously turned them around and started back into the labyrinth. She was about to beginning struggling when he suddenly stopped again and asked his question. "All right. We got three ways to go here. What'dya think, Nell? Left, right, or keep going?"

Nell's eyebrow twitched in irritation. She couldn't even see the paths from her position, not that it would really have helped her to see them. "What the Hell difference does it make at this junction?!" She shouted still a little angry but it dissipated slowly as she began to seriously consider the question. "In a normal maze the fastest way to solve it is to pick a wall and follow it until you reach the exit but this isn't a normal maze so I'm betting that tactic won't work here." She frowned, the blood was rushing to her head and making her head ache. "If there's no riddle then its really just guess work and I have no better idea than you which way is the best to go. Now would you kindly put me down this position is annoying."

(Nell sounds so smart but I learned that trick from a detective comic. Who says you can't learn anything from comic books. ^.^)

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:08 am

(Hey, if Batman can kick Superman's ass with just his smarts and gadgets, who am I to say anything?)

Luju grunted as the girl made her demand to be put down. What she had said sounded quite reasonable and plausible. He hadn't thought about it that way, and it only aggravated him. The fact that Nell thought this tactic wouldn't apply to his maze was equally as aggravating. "Tch, you're worthless." Luju growled as he decided on taking a left, still carrying Nell over his shoulder. He did, however, ease her position until she could rest on her stomach, no longer having to stare down at the ground or at his back. With much of his powers sealed away, it would have been smart to have another set of eyes watching their back, and hence... The demon ignored her request. "No. If I let you down, you'll just run off and get into trouble. That's just more work for me to deal with, and I don't need that crap. Now, if you don't stop making demands of me, I'll shut you up myself. And yes, that means I'll rape you here." As if to make his point, the demon flew his hand up her skirt, grabbing her panties and pulling it down over her behind Another strong pull tore it away, removing a layer of protection, however paltry, away from the girl. In the distance, his eyes could pick up what looked very much like a door, wondering whenever he had lucked out and found a way out of the maze or if it was one of those trick rooms that would force the two of them to work together. "There's a door."

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:13 pm

"Gah!!" Nell tried to grab the waist band of her underpants to stop Luju from removing them but he ripped them away from her. Her heart gave an exasperated flutter as she felt the breeze on her exposed nether reigns and her cheeks heated. She wanted she yell at him, to scream and demand he return her underwear but his threat still hung on the air. She had no doubt that Luju would keep his word about raping her and being partially exposed robbed her of some of her courage. So, she bit her tongue until they approached the door. "Great, a door. What does it look like?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:51 am

What did it look like? Well, that was a valid question. But given the asshat that Luju is, he chose to misunderstand. "It's a door, so it looks like, le gasp, a fuckin' door, dumbass." Luju snorted as he suddenly kicked the door open, hearing it bang against the wall before stepping into the room. From what he could see, it was very much an ordinary room, with furniture arranged around, along with paintings and statues. That, in itself, was quite out of the ordinary. Why was there such a room in the labyrinth anyway? As he moved into the room, the door slammed shut, sealing them inside. "Tch... All right, down you go." Luju grumbled as he finally allowed Nell off his shoulder, dumping her down quite unceremoniously and ungraciously. The demon didn't bother with helping his partner and instead went toward a table in the middle, which held a note.

Welcome, to the first of your tests.
Relax, enjoy yourselves. There isn't
any enemies in the room, so don't
worry about that. There is, however
a trick to the room. I'll leave that for
you two to find out. Until then, have
fun and try to not fail.

Love, Ria

Luju snorted as he held up the note for Nell. "Just some pointless crap..." The demon then looked around the room, wondering what to make of it.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Nell sat on the floor dumbstruck for a moment. Not only had Luju not described the door to her but he'd also recklessly kicked it in and entered the room beyond without a second thought. The room could have been a trap. It could have been filled with monsters. The floor could have fallen out when they stepped on it and dropped them into a pit of spikes. Through dumb luck none of those things had happened. She sat there and looked around what appeared to be a perfectly ordinary room. Well, excepted that it was furnish... Who puts furniture in a maze?

Luju had gone to investigate a note on the table and Nell stood up to go look at it as well. Luju finished the note and held it out to her. She took it and read it over and blinked. "A trick room..." She muttered then quickly spun around to look back in the direction that they'd come in from. "Oh Shit!!" She ran over to the place where the door should have been but it wasn't there. She felt around the wall trying to find a seam or a button or something but there was nothing there. "Dammit All!!! Good job Luju! Now we are stuck in here!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:35 pm

The demon was getting irritated with Nell's attitude toward him. There was just no respect whatsoever. He could swear he could feel an angry vein throbbing on his temple. Hell, at this rate, he was liable to get ten more or die of a heart attack. Not that he'd have stayed dead, not as long as his sister was alive. But that would still be painful. Luju gave Nell only a grunt, clearly not caring at all. Looking on his left, the demon could see a statue of some sort, with stony arms outstretch, hands wide open like it was holding something. And yet, there was naught in the statue's hands. "I think that's probably the trick. Looks like we got to find something for that stupid thing to hold." The demon then just stood there, trying to wonder just what the hell could it be. With him, mercifully, busy trying to figure it out, the girl was free to explore the room. Apart from the furniture, there were several objects that looked as if they could be held, all of them being bowls filled with fruits. There was one in particular, that was slightly different, that being that this certain bowl was made out of gold. "Maybe I should destroy the statue... Just for good measure." Luju growled as he held up a clenched fist, almost as if he was actually planning on it.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:34 pm

"No! Wait!!" Nell gasped and ran across the room to immediately put herself in between Luju and the statue with her arms out wide in the universal sign for stop. "Are you out of your mind!? You can just go around breaking puzzles in an evil labyrinth!! That's the kind of shit that gets you killed..." She paused at that and looked the demon over once then added thoughtfully. "Okay, well, maybe not you. But it could very well get me killed or worse..." She remembered Ria's threat about the maze being filled with monsters and she felt it very likely that the monsters in question were probably more of the 'or worse' sort she'd encountered back at Shokushu. "And I've really had about all the 'or worse' I can take for a while so please, please Luju. Let's try to hold off on smacking things for a while and just try to solve the puzzle. Please!" She really was trying to be polite and make it sound as little like a command as possible. Just in case that annoyed Luju more and made him more likely to just smash the thing to piss her off.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:55 am

Luju grunted as the girl tried to dissuade him from carrying out his ill-planned idea to break the statue. The girl apparently thought his idea wasn't the way to go, but at least she hadn't demanded that he stop. That was a start, at the very least. Another grunt followed as Luju stepped away from the statue, leaving it alone for now. The demon then walked over to one of the bowls, grabbing an apple and bit into it, munching noisily. "Feh, fine. You go figure the damn puzzle off. If you can't, I'm breaking the fucking thing. I still say there's a door behind that thing." Luju muttered as he leaned against one of the walls, sliding down to the floor. With that, he pulled out, predictably, a Playboy magazine and flipped to one of his favorite pages, a perverted grin plastered on his face. In the back of his mind, the demon was already considering showing the girl another 'or worse', as she so quaintly put it.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Nell let out a sigh of relief when Luju agreed not to smash the statue and she wasted no time trying to figure out the puzzle. She didn't mind that Luju had decided to sit this one out and read his pervy magazine. In fact, she was a little pleased to have him out of the way. Now she could concentrate on trying to figure out which bowl of fruit went with the statue. She paced back and forth between the bowls and the statue, trying to compare them. After a while she seemed so engrossed in the puzzle that she had effectively forgotten that Luju was even in the room and she starting talking to herself as though she thought she was the only one there. "The only bowl that looks really unique in any way is the gold one but..." She paused and regarded the golden bowl thoughtfully. "I just don't know... It seems too obvious some how which makes me think its a trap..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Luju listened as he read the magazine, clearly enjoying it from his occasional uses of happy sighs and perverted grins, a bulge obvious in his pants. The demon looked up only once, as Nell spoke on how it just seemed too obvious and the possibility of a trap. Well, that was true. Especially here in Hell, traps were all too commonplace, especially between the demons themselves. He didn't think Ria would leave any trap so early on but at least the girl was already thinking with their kind in mind. Another thought popped up in his mind. The demon smiled as he put down the magazine and began crawling toward Nell, taking extreme care to cause no noises as to alert her to his actions. As aroused as he was, Luju also couldn't help but keep reminding himself about how she wasn't wearing any panties as well, thanks to him. Soon, the demon stuck his head in between her legs, lying flat on his back. "Well, hello there!" Luju grinned as he suddenly pulled on the girl's ankles, making her fall backward, straight onto his body. With Nell's legs on both sides of the demon's head, Luju had quite a clear sight down her skirt. His hands sliding over the girl's soft legs, he kept them in place as he leaned in quickly, his tongue suddenly slurping against her crotch, quite determined on taking her here and then. The note did say to relax and enjoy themselves, didn't it?

Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:22 am

Nell's face turned a bright shade of pink when Luju suddenly interrupted her thought process by position himself to look up her skirt. She had by no means forgotten how naked she was down there and her inclination was to cover herself but before she could quite manage that Luju grabbed her ankles and pulled them out from under her. She fall backwards and land somewhat less than gracefully onto the demon's chest with her legs still open to give him a good show of her under bits. "Luju what the He... Aaahh!" Nell, who's second inclination had been to yell at the bastard, suddenly clapped her hands over her mouth when an excited sigh escaped her lips at Luju's action. She looked thoroughly embarrassed, her cheeks were almost fuchsia at this point. She hadn't expected the oral assault and it had clearing frazzled her. She seemed afraid to uncover her mouth for fear she might make more embarrassing sounds.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:10 am

The demon chuckled, which hummed quite strongly against her sensitive folds, as he looked down at the girl. She looked quite frazzled, indeed, so red were her cheeks. Breaking away from the girl's nether lips, Luju peered down at Nell, licking his lips with his tongue. "Hmm... I must say, you taste quite sweet." With that, Luju stuck his head down against her pussy, his tongue diving in through the lips and burying itself into her tunnel, licking and slurping at her as much as he could. Despite his quite dominant personality, or perhaps because of it, it might have come as quite a surprise to find how wonderful the demon was at eating her out, how unrelenting he was, and more importantly, how incredible it must have felt. The truth was, given his great age, he had picked up quite a few tricks that could make even the most experienced of porn stars blush, and using them on sweet little Nell was surely like hunting a rabbit with a cannon. Even as he busied himself with slurping at away the girl's juices, the demon did not cease staring at Nell, both amused and aroused further by her embarrassment.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:22 am

Nell gasped when Luju seemed determined to continue his embarrassing actions. She attempts to get up and move herself out of the danger zone back his hands on her legs prevented her. She took a deep, shuddering breath and removed her hands from her mouth enough to stammer. "Lu... Luju what... What are you doing?" He did something with his tongue that made her jump and she clapped her hand over her mouth again to hide the tiny squeel she made. Her heart rate quickened and she began to feel warm. She tried again. "W-we've... The puzzle..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next