View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Meeting of the Goddesses (for Elizia) 

Post Re: Meeting of the Goddesses (for Elizia)
Ishtar watched as Elizia took a moment to look at her lustfully and smiled. Soon Ishtar could feel warmth of the golden deity on every part of her body that Elizia touched. As the blue haired student looked on in amazement, she saw the goddess once again begin to wash her member. The young woman moaned as she could feel the tongue begin to go over tip. Soon the golden goddess enveloped Ishtar's member and tongue continued to message her. Ahhhh, that is so amazing, you are so good at this. Ishtar could feel her pleasure began to build within in her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:14 am

Hearing Ishtar's moans were driving Elizia to keep the pace and keep pleasuring the beautiful student, she was a very fine girl and she wouldn't leave without extracting her payment. Ishtar would be able to feel not only the softness of the deity's mounds but also her warm, her large breasts enveloping her member with heat and her mouth with pleasure, making it more wet. Her tongue massaged her sides and underside as she moved her head down to the base, and sucked on her pupil's member as she moved up. Elizia could feel the blue haired beauty's phallus throbbing with pleasure, but if she continued Ishtar would notice that she wouldn't be able to cum until Elizia wanted thanks to the spell she used earier.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Ishtar could feel the pleasure continue to build up in her body, her moans slowly getting higher pitched. She could feel the warmth and the wetnesses around her member. Elizia's tongue was simply driving the blue haired woman wild as massaged the side of the member. Ishtar's tired hands slowly moved up to her breasts and began to massage them even as she looked up at Elizia with half lidded eyes. Her tired body was starting to be completely overcome with pleasure however for some reason the woman found that her body for some reason couldn't quite surrender to it.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:01 pm

The way and manner Elizia was playing with and controlling the blue haired beauty itself was just amazing for the deity herself. She could feel very jolt of Ishtar's muscles and every breath of her moving inside her veins and every twitch of her cock to yield to the pleasure and cum in her mouth. In return, Elizia sucked her phallus even harder, her tongue no longer behaving like a normal human's but making it feel for the student that it was long enough to twirl around her member and massage it form all sides at the same time. It went on like this as her head bobbed up and down and then she pulled away with an audible 'pop!' and looked at Ishtar's half-lidden eyes, her right hand stroking Ishtar's saliva-covered cock and her motion making her sensitive breast bounce. "How does that feel? You want me to move on or should I play a bit more?"

SFA---

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:26 am

Ishtar could only moan loudly as felt Elizia suck even harder, the blue haired student helpless in pleasure in the hands of the golden goddess. Still no matter how much pleasure how much it seemed like the diety's tongue was all over her member. It seemed like it had going on forever until suddenly the woman could hear a loud pop. Suddenly all the sensation died away, only to replaced with the steady stroke of the diety's hand. Ishtar looked up as her breasts bounces a little at the golden goddess. Please, I need this. I need this release, I can't do it without your help.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:27 am

"Do you really, really need it that much?" Elizia cooed, her hand tightening around Ishtar's member, her fingers squeezing her hard tip and her thumb moving over it. The deity didn't wait for an answer, however, and moved her body until she was on her knees. Her arms left the student's phallus alone for a moment to pull Ishtar closer and a bit higher. Both of their members stood erect to each other until Eliz resumed her job on Ishtar's and moved her own next to the blue haired beauty's flower. She used both of her hands to stroke her member when she suddenly thrust her hips forward, impaling the young girl before pulling back and repeating the motion again and again.

SFA---

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Ishtar didn't even get the chance to respond before Elizia began to next phase. The blue haired student moaned loudly as she felt her member being squeezed tightly and being teased mercilessly. But this was just the start as the golden goddess pulled the girl closer to her as she mobed to her knees. It was then that the Elizia member thrusted into Ishtar's flower. The young woman let out a loud shout as her body fell forward on Elizia's each thrust kept the young woman on the edge of ecstasy but got her no closer to going over the edge.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:14 am

Ishtar's moans were making the goddess keep a lustful smile on her face. Her soft hands kept stroking the student's member as she continued to thrust into her flower. Her pace was increasing as her own pleasure did as well. Soon enough, Ishtar was not the only one moaning as Elizia's sensitivity enabled her to enjoy the thrusts as much as the student did. Once in a while, her hands squeezed the blue haired beauty's tip tightly before stroking the rest of her length, but the more she did so, the more Elizia's member seemed to grow inside her flower and to get even hotter, obviously due to the deity's magic. As Elizia's pleasure rose, she removed the spell on Ishtar and the student would be able to climax once more. By then, she would have gathered enough tension to give her a more powerful orgasm.

SFA---

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Ishtar could feel Elizia's member suddenly get bigger and warmer inside her, the blue haired beauty moans became louder as she could fill her completed. Her member was still being be stroked by the golden goddess's soft hands, everything being done to send the poor student on the edge of esctasy. Ahhh...your so...big...oohh Ishtar could suddenly feel the pleasure inside her begin to build again. Uhhh..I'm going to..to...AAAAHHHHHH! Ishtar's shout filled the showers as it echoed off the tiled walls. The young lady entire body spasmed then frozen in place for a moment as the blue haired beauty was overcome by the most powerful orgasm she had felt in a while.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Elizia's own member was throbbing inside the warm flower of Ishtar, the pleasure building inside her as well, intensified by the look and moans that the student was making. The more the two of them approached orgasm, the quicker the deity's hands worked on Ishtar's phallus, until soon enough the blue haired beauty cried out her release. Elizia's moans were drowned in Ishtar's cry, but as she came, the goddess absorbed all the juices of Ishtar, including the load she ejaculated from her new member as it shot onto the goddess. As the pupil froze because of her climax, Elizia started to moan louder and higher as well. When Ishtar's flower tightened around her member, she couldn't hold back her own pleasure and cried out in ecstasy as well, shooting warm loads inside the student as her body trembled for a full minute before calming and looking down at Ishtar.

SFA---

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Ishtar could feel the goddess's member fill her flower completely as it sprayed its hot release inside her. The young woman could only moan loudly as she didn't have energy before after her last orgasm. Ahhh, it so amazing....so amazing.... The blue haired student was drifting on the edge of consciousness, no longer operating in the here and now. Her body could only tremble as dealt with the orgasm it just experienced. Ishtar looked up at Elizia as the bathroom was starting to get dark. The young woman body had finally give out and she was ready to pass out anywhere. Even naked on the cold shower floor. The last thing the she could remember seeing was the look of lust in the goddess eyes.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11