View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A blast from the Past (Kanoe and PiaM ^.^) 

Post Re: A blast from the Past (Kanoe and PiaM ^.^)
Pia was watching intently as Kanoe did the preparations. She offered to help with an almost inaudible voice. She really wanted to ask a hundred questions about the technicalities involved, but she did not want to be a nuisance. Instead she watched, and tried to learn by observation.

Oh my! We are really going to do this! Now Pia was bot exited and scared. If this worked.. it would be amazing. If not.. who knew the consequences? Pia almost wanted to ask to halt it. Should she say something to her friends? Slip them a note, in case something went wrong? She decided against it. If she failed, dragging them into it would just make things worse. If they succeeded, she would hopefully have a chance to tell them, or even take them away.

Not that the number of friends was so great, anyway. There was Komiko, sweet and loyal, but Pia knew she was liable to try to copy her, with even less a clue. Susan. But Pia did not know if Susan even believed in magic, or if she would approve of what Pia was doing. And Cala. But they had not spoken in a long time. Maybe Pia's limited social circles was a boon in one way. Less people to drag with her should she fall.

Then Kanoe stepped closer, bathing Pia in her commanding presence. The faint rustle of her robe, her smell.. Tiny memories of their last night, triggering little sparks of arousal. "Mistress..", Pia whispered, before the taller woman wrapped her arms around her and kissed her. Again using the title when addressing Kanoe seemed appropriate, giving her the respect due to her station. They were about to enter a realm that Pia had glimpsed, but Kanoe had travelled for a long time.

Being held and kissed felt good. Her mistress was taller, and she felt her raven hair brush against her, like a piece of the night come to shield her. Her touch made Pia remember each intoxicating curve. She hope she would be able to see them gain during the ritual.
Pia least one hand caress the other woman, while the other was unbuttoning her vest.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:16 pm
Profile YIM

She always found Pia's timid nature amusing. The woman would help in anyway she could without question and now was so willing to do anything even use her own body for the pursuit of magic and freedom. Hearing that wonderful title sent her entire body tingling with delight. She was very pleased to see some of their past lessons taking hold though it could be due to a much deeper reason. So timid and innocent, Kanoe could not help but think that her new pet needed to be controlled, to be used.

Breaking the kiss, she kept the woman's chin lifted. The woman would be forced to look into Kanoe's faintly smiling face. "No need to be nervous, my pet," she whispered, "Your body is beautiful, the perfect vessel for this ritual. Everything you give here will be devoted to your magic and even your freedom from this place. Every component will be from you, given by you." She kissed Pia again, deeper this time as her hand trailed down the woman's uniform and up under her skirt. Her fingertips would trace her pet's still covered slit, going up and down slowly.

"Mmm.. You should really consider leaving this behind," she said, prodding the woman's panties, "You know it only gets in the way of your magic during our lessons. Wouldn't you prefer me having an easier time keeping you... charged?" Two fingers would push, twisting some as she forced some of the woman's own undergarment into her folds. She would then prod again and trace her cloth covered fingertips just inside the student's parted netherlips.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:41 pm

"Oh!"
Pia made a small exclamation of surprise as Kanoe teased her sex, and then, instead of trying to remove her panties, pushed in through them. Pia had chosen nice one. Not real silk, maybe, but the fabric was thin, soft and smooth, and was now in between her folds, rapidly getting moister. The fabric moved against her clit, already getting ready, stimulating it, making her hornier.
She responded easily to women she felt were stronger and more confident than herself, and Kanoe's direct manner was in itself a turn on.

"Ohh..Mistress.."

Pia lasted just long enough to have unbuttoned her blouse, loosed her tie and halfway undone her shirt, displaying a good deal of cleavage to anyone ho cared to look. Now she was holding on to the taller with with both hands, looking up with flushed cheeks and wide blue eyes. Her hands were roaming Kanoe's body, caressing smooth curves and cupping her heavy breasts.

Pia would be ready soon, she knew.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:43 pm
Profile YIM

Her partner eventually gave up on stripping away her clothes and simply held onto the witch. Her own body was reacting quickly to the student's roaming hands. A soft sigh left her lips as Pia cupped her luscious orbs. They were large and very sensitive but it was different when this woman touched them. It was more than mere strokes of her sensitive flesh. No, she felt as if this young woman was worshipping her attractive body. Hearing her title spoken again as Pia looked up at her sent a tingling heat down her spine.

"Mm.. Pia.." she cooed, drilling her fingers in deeper. The silky soft fabric hugged around her digits as they parted the woman's passage further. Kanoe kissed her partner again, feeling the heat rising in the student's cheeks. Her free hand slipped down and began to slowly pull down the woman's undergarment. Her stroking fingers would soon be slipping past Pia's panties and churning her partner's juicy depths.

Sliding the slightly moist garment down past Pia's hips, two fingers were curling up inside the woman's body. With no hesitation, her fingertips were already grazing slow circles around the student's precious g-spot. Kanoe was very experienced in this and having already made love to this woman before, it took no effort at all to find the right buttons to get things going. Her thumb would flick back and forth across Pia's clitoris, occasionally stroking a long circle around it to keep the senses guessing.

"Now Pia.." she whispered, "This is important. You must fight your needs for now. You are not allowed to cum until I say so." The witch stroked Pia's cheek as she continued, "Do you understand me? You will do this for me won't you, my pet?" Her tongue lightly licked her partner's lips before giving a much deeper kiss. She knew the question was not needed. She knew this woman would obey her. But having such control over another persons mind and body was always intoxicating.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:14 pm

"Y-yes, Mistress..ahh. Yes.. I will not come until you say it.", Pia gasped. "I will-- not come!"

To look at Pia's face would be to doubt her, though. Her eyes were half closed, and her lips parted, breath moving rapidly between them. Her hips were moving slowly in time with the expert attention Kanoe's fingers gave her. Pia, even with her seemingly shy demeanour was easily aroused, especially by someone who knew how to please her, and Kanoe certainly did. If she had just gone with the flow, Kanoe could quite easily have teased her to a climax where she stood.

But Pia knew she was right. This was not a quickie, this was for a purpose. Pia was a voluptarius, a pleasure mage, and that meant she had to make pleasure work for her, or in this case for Kanoe, who would be directing it. And she would need a lot of power, should this work.
So she held back, and instead tried to cultivate her pleasure and her horniness. Soon the ritual would begin, and this would be mere foreplay.

She used one hand to wring of her shirt, letting it slowly slide off and fall to the ground. Underneath she was wearing a pale, thin, tight fitting and low-cut camisole like top with blonde trimming instead of a normal bra. It was easier to take off, and Pia had hoped it would look sexy in a cute way. Her panties, now on the floor, were of a matching design.

She wondered if Kanoe would prefer her with her skirt on, as he did the last time, or without it. Pia let her hand drop down to loosen it.

Most off all, she wanted to beg Kanoe to take her right now, but the thought of the coming ritual kept her in check. Slowly, she kept undressing.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:16 pm
Profile YIM

She could see the struggle within her partner to obey her order. Kanoe held the woman close, allowing the undergarment to fall the rest of the way down Pia's legs. The smaller student would be able to feel the faint throb of the witch's heart through her robes and large breasts. The woman's panted breaths caressed over her own lips as she allowed her lips to linger close to Pia's.

Even has hips ground against her hand, Pia was still stripping off her uniform piece by piece. She smiled softly at the sight of the thin camisole. She always admired how the seemingly innocent woman would hide such attire behind her uniform. But all that would matter little as the camisole was pulled off, leaving her partner in just her skirt and socks. Kanoe always prefered leaving some garments on as it made the nudity all the more appealing ot the eye. But the ritual did mention that the sacrifice was completely nude. She would be using Pia's body as a canvas, drawing runes in her own sexual juices when the time comes.

A hand slid up and infront of the other woman. Fingers squeezed one of the woman's sensitve orbs. Her grip was firm and tight, feeling the pulsing flesh mold between her fingers. She knew Pia liked a little bit of pain and Kanoe was more than willing to fulfill that need. She trapped the student's nipple between her knuckles, twisting and pulling outwards before releasing. The orb would bounce and jiggle before coming to rest only to be grabbed again and the process repeated.

Two fingers would jab and drill right into Pia's g-spot, going in sync with the woman's rocking hips. Her thumb ground right on top of the woman's pearl, stimulating and causing slight pains to various tender areas at the same time. But the witch was careful in reading her partner. She did not want to go too far too quickly. She wanted this lust and need to build. She wanted each orgasm to be explosive and intense to ensure she had plenty of ink to work with. Kanoe was certain that this voluptarius would endure and enjoy this entire ordeal.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:02 pm

"Ahh-ahh-hurt!", Pia whimpered at the rough treatment, flinching a little at first. But that did not stop it from having the desired effect. Her voice gradually changed into little moans, as Kanoe found just the right rhythm of alternating pain and pleasure.
It might have been because her experiences at the school had changed her, or it might be that she had always been that way, but even with her aura of naive innocence, her big blue eyes and her shyness, Pia had a bit of darkness to her, a craving for strong sensations and forbidden thrills. And the mixture of good and bad Kanoe was giving her just filled that need.

"Ohhh-s-so good.. M-mistress make the pain good..", she mewled. Apart from the skirt, she was only wearing her stockings, thin, good quality, of a colour to match her now discarded underwear. Holding on to Kanoe, she let one leg slide against the other witch's, while slowly moving her hips against hers, and up against the fingers mercilessly homing in on her g-spot.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:18 pm
Profile YIM

She felt Pia's body tensing and whimpering faintly from the pain. But the mild discomfort was soon replaced with soft moans. Her thumb rubbed slow circles over the tender peak, soothing the pain before pinching it between her knuckles once more. The words of praise made her purr with her own approval. Whether it was pain or pleasure, her newest apprentice just enjoyed the attention.

With her partner clinging to her, her hands were free to stimulate and pleasure her lover. She nuzzles into the student's neck, breathing warm breaths onto the tender flesh before lightly nipping at the spot with her teeth and lips. "Mmm.." she rubbed up against the woman's nearly nude form, enjoying the heat and warmth radiating from this beauty. Her hand continued to grope and squeeze the luscious orb in her grasp while her other hand added a thumb into the mix. Her thumb would stroke over Pia's hood, goading the sensitive pearl out from hiding. Her nail would faintly flick over the bundle of nerves, sparking further pains only to soothe them away with gentle rubs.

"Its ok," she whispered into Pia's ear, nibbling softly, "I would never hurt you... too much. If I go too far, you know you can always beg for me to stop." Her fingers twist as she pumps her fingers harder and faster. She could feel the juices squishing around her fingers as her hand made contact with those puffing netherlips with each thrust. The witch would try not to prolong things too long but at the same time, she could not afford to rush either. This woman was to be the sacrifice, the beacon and she had no idea how much mana and sex would be required to accomplish that task.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Truth be told little Mana was required if any! The same of course was true about actual sex! The juices of both were required, Kanoe's to mark the body of the offering Pia, and Pia's to draw the circle and decorate Kanoe's own body, but the truth of the matter was the ritual served little purpose other than to draw their minds into a haze, to focus their minds too on the ritual, it was not their magic that would form the beacon it was their minds, while Ilixia could use the Arts of magic she was not, technically speaking a being of magic, she was instead a being of the mind, even now touches, faint teases of their minds could be felt from her position between the stars, still nothing strong enough to call her across the vast distances that separated them but she knew that someone was following the instructions within the diary, she could feel that much at least and she knew her time was coming!

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Pia was unaware that the mana was not necessary, and necessary or not, she could feel Kanoe's ministrations beginning to work. She had read a little about tantric magic, believing it closer to what she was doing. In some ways it was not. Tantrism treated sexual rituals just as one step towards the goal of enlightening, and much of the sexual imagery was mostly symbolic. Being a voluptarius was not just about using pleasure, pleasure was both a means and an end, and it sure wasn't symbolic.
But there was some items that were similar. Tantrism described power as a snake, that when roused would climb up through the charcras of the body. Pia could feel her mana do much the same. It was alive inside her, moving through her body, making her feel as her erogenous zones were aglow. It was stirring, soon it would be much more powerful, ready for Kanoe to use and direct.

Pia was now on one leg, the other raised up and rubbing up against Kanoe's strong thigh, her smooth stockings running along her skin, the heel of her shoe against the back of her upper leg. She was moving her hips up against the other woman, fucking her fingers as they fucked her. One hand was gripping the other for support, the other exploring the generous curves of Kanoe's chest.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe cooed with pleasure as her partner's hand slid over her well endowed chest. With their bodies rubbing up against one another, the v cut on her robes continued to part further and further. Her lover's hand felt heavenly against her pale orbs, now barely concealed by her black robes.

The witch could not sense mana without some effort but she did not need to track Pia's magic to read her progress. The juices squishing around her pumping fingers and the soft moans told her all she needed to know. The dark witch added a third finger, drilling all three of them deep inside Pia's eager form. The thrusts grew faster and more aggressive, churning her lover's insides to a froth. She would not give her apprentice a moment of rest as her thumb ground harder over the woman's pearl and her fingers began to tug more on the woman's precious teat.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:03 pm

"Gnnhh..M-Mistress is taking me hard..", Pia partially moaned, partially groaned through clenched teeth. She was holding back now, deliberately keeping in an orgasm she felt announcing its arrival. It was imperative she did not cum, and she did not plan to. If she came.. Well, Pia had learned that she tended to come more than once anyway, but she risked being sated, lacking the horny, needy urge that seemed to work so well to summon her magic.

And, perhaps as important, should she come, she might calm down enough to be able to worry about the ritual.

"Forgive..m-me.. Mistress..", Pia gasped. Using her hand, she pushed Kanoe's deliciously heavy breast up, feeling it move underneath the silk of the robe. She moved her face down, into the soft curves, lapping at them, until she could place her lips down on her nipple.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:48 pm
Profile YIM

Her robes parted further revealing what her lover sought. An already hardened nipple slipped into Pia's lips, allowing the woman to lick and suck on it as she pleased. Her pet's moans vibrated into the sensitive globe, causing the dark witch to sigh with pleasure. But she could not linger too long on the sensations. This was not for their pleasure or for any basic magic lesson. This was for a powerful ritual and from Pia's moaned words, it was approaching time to begin.

Releasing Pia's breast, her hand slid around and began to stroke the woman's hair gently. Her other hand was still going strong though, thrusting hard and fast into the woman's trembling body. She could feel the woman was struggling now which meant they were almost to that precious moment of bliss. Kanoe kept thrusting her fingers, dragging them along those tender walls and over the woman's most sensitive of places.

Kanoe did not stop. As the moans and groans grew louder and more desperate, the witch renewed her efforts only to suddenly stop entirely. She knew this would be torture for her pet but a change of position was necessary. "Remember what I said," she said softly, giving the woman another deep kiss before pulling away briefly. She grabbed the bowl and sets it down on the floor before guiding the other woman to her knees, straddling around the glass bowl.

With everything set up, there was no reason to hold back any longer. The dark witch kneeled behind the woman, pressing her still bare chest against the woman's back. Glistening fingers trace down between Pia's breasts and briefly around the woman's navel before sliding lower. "You have been a very good girl," she purred, curling her fingers back up into her partner's tensing sex, "You did well. Now, let go. Do not fight it any longer. Cum my little slut, cum for your mistress." Her fingers were jabbing relentlessly against Pia's g-spot now. There was no holding back as her other hand slid down and began to furiously rub the woman's exposed clit. Constantly stroking and thrusting, the witch was not going to stop until she filled that bowl with her partner's nectar.

((Sorry for late reply, Physics finals made it difficult to think of anything else T.T))

Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Pia was writhing in tortured pleasure. In any other circumstance, being made to sit on front of a bowl to gather her fluids would have been a humiliation, but now she was too gone in pleasure to care, at least not more than to acknowledge its purpose.
Twisting and moaning, she could feel Kanoe's chest pressed up against her back. Her g-spot had been worked over pretty well, and she felt close to busting. Yet for a split second it seemed her body would refuse to obey and find its release. Maybe it was hard to switch from holding back, maybe it was part of her was too greedy to abandon its current state. Kanoe was pleasing her, and pleasing her well.

But the pressure was to strong, the river would find its way.
Pia threw her head back, trusting her body up and back with her legs as the tremor took her. At first she could not even moan, even if she felt like screaming. Her juices gushed forth, as her insides worked so hard her body trembled. The mana-enriched fluid gushed forth, most splashing into the bowl. She tried positioning herself as to not spill any, yet a few spurts splattered on the floor.

She bit down on her own hand, as if the riot of pleasure she was experiencing needed an additional outlet.

(no problem! I hope it went well :) )

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:21 pm
Profile YIM

((It didn't T.T But not much I can do about it now *nods nods*))

Kanoe allowed the woman to rest against her luscious body as the climax ripped through her pet's being. As the juices gushed over her fingers and into the bowl, the dark witch pulled her fingers out and began to trace them over her partner's quivering form. The bowl of fluids would be used for the circle itself. But Pia's body, she would begin to draw the runes as her pet continued to cum for her mistress.

Pia would feel those glistening fingers trace every inch of her body, drawing arcane runes in her own sexual ink. Her other hand furiously rubbed the woman's clitoris, not sparing even a moment for the student to recover. Smiling softly, she came up with a simple idea to make things easier on her. "Mmm... Don't just sit there, my pet," she cooed, "You can't relax just yet. Embrace your needs, keep feeding your lust and cum harder than ever before." The witch guided Pia's fingers over her body until she forced the woman's fingers into her own climaxing folds. She would stroke with the woman before pulling her fingers out, letting her pet's instincts take hold as she returned to her work.

While her pet would masturbate over the bowl, she would gather more nectar onto her fingers and trace the necessary runes. These runes were not as specific as other rituals due to the ink that is being used. She could only put so much detail with her fingers afterall.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next