View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Stamina (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Stamina (for Kanoe)
The woman greeted the witch as if nothing had happened which she found a bit odd. "Afternoon would be accurate," she replied, "You were not out too long. Not sure how exhausted you are now but you will probably feel sore tomorrow." Setting her cup down and closing her book, she looked over at the other woman. "For someone who was scared and begging just a few moments ago, you seem rather relaxed now. How are you feeling? Oh and unless you really want another session, you may put that dress back on if you like." Though she would not complain if the nude woman decides to simply hide behind the cloth rather than put it on.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:29 am

Ishtar was still too numb and exhausted to fully comprehend what had just happened so she was just approaching as some thing normal for now until her mind let it fade or the experience overwhelmed her. I guess it hasn't really caught up with yet. It is one of the most unusual experiences I have yet on the island, I think. Ishtar looked down at her dress, I think I need to take a shower before I can really ready to wear this again. May I borrow yours? Ishtar didn't really want to explain anything she didn't have to any classmates she ran into on the way back to the her room. May I ask another question? Do have such relations with all the girls you mentor?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:44 am

Unusual was not the first word that came to mind to describe what had happened. "You may use my shower, I will probably do the same when you are done," she replied, "As I said before, few students have much to offer beyond their bodies. What I offer is not exactly something you can repay by just buying me lunch or paying me money. But much like yourself, they are always given a choice and they always choose me. Perhaps its a way to let go without having a monster force such intense passions and feelings from them. I do not ask, I merely teach and accept what is offered to me."

She sipped her tea as she returned to her book. "There are spare towels hanging up inside the bathroom, take what you wish," she said calmly. The witch did not really want to give too much about her other apprentices but it was the easiest way to answer the woman's question. She was not too concerned of what Ishtar thought of her. It was either this or ignore the few students that come seeking her help.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:57 pm

Thank you. Ishtar turned her body to face the shower giving her mentor a good side view of her mostly naked body. The blue haired woman turned her head back to the witch, I guess our bodies are really are the only things that are worth anything on this campus. I don't know, maybe we all do want to be able to have enjoy the company of each other and feel such passion. Especially away from the monsters. The young woman took a moment to think about. Well, thank you again for letting me use your shower. And with that Ishtar entered the bathroom and very shortly running water could be heard.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:20 pm

"As I said, the choice was yours," she replied, "If you have something else you wish to offer for my teachings, feel free. Until then, you belong to me. It is better than asking the monsters for advice about magic anyway." Kanoe continued to read as Ishtar showered. She would have joined the woman but she had already pushed things enough for one afternoon. The dark witch would wait patiently for her turn.

When Ishtar finishes up and leaves the bathroom, the witch would speak up once more. "The tea was rather good, Ishtar," she said calmly as she rose to her feet, "Perhaps you can make some dinner for both of us. Be sure to drink some water as well, I am sure our little session must have been draining for you." With that, she would walk past the woman and enter the shower to take her turn.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Ishtar came out of the shower once again dressed in her flower dress. She took a moment to brush her still drying blue hair. Kanoe moved up to her and headed to take her shower. She praised the young student on her tea and asked her to make dinner as she was taking a shower. I am sure I can come up with something.

Ishtar headed for the kitchen and got herself a glass of water. Her raven haired mentor was right, she was a little drained from their little roleplay earlier. The young woman quickly drank the glass and then began to look to see what she could make. She quickly settled on make a quick recipe she had been taught. It was an Italian-style stir fry largely consisting of chicken, vegetables, and rice. With any luck she could be just ready to bring out when the Kanoe was coming out of the bath room.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Ishtar complied with her request and went straight to the kitchen. The blue haired woman would hear the shower turn on as the dark witch took her turn to clean up. Kanoe sighed as the hot water cascaded down her body. A faint gasp would escape her as her fingers brushed over her still swollen breast. Unlike her apprentice, the dark witch did not have an opportunity to relieve her own tension. Her fingers would squeeze and grope her chest while her other hand would slide in between her thighs. Pressed up against the tile wall, she moaned softly as she began to pump and curl her fingers inside her own folds.

It did not take long to reduce the witch to breathless gasps of passion. Hot juices gushed down her fingers only to be washed away by the shower water. Her inner walls twitched with jolts of pleasure as Kanoe basked in her afterglow. Only after recovering some did she continue to clean her body with soap and water.

The shower would turn off awhile later and she would take her time, rebraiding her hair infront of the mirror after drying off. Looking around, she realized she did not grab a change of clothes and stepped out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel. She could smell dinner and it would no doubt be as good as it smelled. Kanoe would over towards Ishtar, smiling faintly. "I will just be a moment. Need a change of clothes. Do you wish anything?" She would pull out a silk nightgown to slip on. If Ishtar wanted nothing, she would return to her chair to be served dinner.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:41 pm

I guess a change of clothes would be good. No doubt she probably she could use a change of clothes. She could in particular at least use a fresh pair of panties having worn them through all their encounter. But first the blue haired girl wanted to have the food placed on their plates. The young woman prepared the stir fry by moving it to the individual plates. Ishtar walked out of the kitchen with both plates, Well dinner is ready whenever you are.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:29 am

Well she did not own a dress like Ishtar's but she did come out with a simple gown for her to wear if needed. Beyond the woman's under garment, everything else was still clean. There is a simple enough solution of just removing the damp panties. Not like anyone would be lifting up a student's skirt like a grade schooler.

"Here," she said, laying the gown on the bed, "I was not sure what sort of outfit you wanted." The witch took her seat and began to eat. "This is rather good, thank you Ishtar." The witch would continue to eat while Ishtar either changed or joined her at the table. "How are you feeling? You know it will take more than that to get a thorough work out right?" she continued, "But, you can always work out on your own free time if you want to work purely on physical stamina. Or you can spend more time with your own lover. Just like any exercise routine, it is something you have to keep at constantly. I tend to swim to help with my own stamina. But things like mental and emotional endurance is not something you can work on as easily. Keep practicing your magic and work on being more effecient with your mana. Not sure if tiring yourself with spells will help but as long as you do not run completely out of mana, it won't hurt to try."

"If you are feeling better, you can attempt to channel your magic once more. I believe the last attempt was for a maid's outfit unless you have something else that is fancy in mind," she said calmly, "Or do you have to go? I was unsure you were staying the night again like before."

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:45 am

Thank you, beggars can't be choosers. The gown was a lovely yellow color, one of the blue haired girls most favorite colors. She gracely accepted her the gown and went back to bed to change. She took off her dress and her panties and put on the gown, It felt so nice against her skin even if it show off curves very well. Ishtar turned a bit as she amazed at how well it looked on her.

Kanoe's complement on her food brought back to reality. Oh thank you, it's a recipe that my mom taught me. Ishtar walked over and sat down to join her mentor for dinner. I do play volleyball and I am on the volleyball team, though I have yet to really play a game yet. May if I work harder on it I can improve my stamina and my prowess in volleyball. And I can always to attempt to work on my magic in the meantime.

I guess I can attempt the spell again. At her mentor's suggestion the blue haired woman stood up again and began to focus on her mana. Slowly she could feel the warmth of the mana as it built within her and soon she realized she was ready to cast a spell. [color=LightSkyBlue]Apto meus vultus ut meus votum[color], slowly the blue haired student's gown began to lose its color as it faded from yellow to white. As the young woman continued to concentrate on the spell, it slowly began became black and white as it slowly changed into a french maid outfit. Ishtar continued to concentrate for a moment as she wasn't sure she had the image in her head correct.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:52 am

Majority of Kanoe's outfits were given by her mistress. But she was not about to mention that the outfit came from a monster. Still, the witch's eyes flicked over Ishtar's lovely body wrapped in the tight fitting gown. As she listened to the woman and took account of all she taught this one in their sessions, she was convinced nothing really phases this woman. Perhaps the poor memory had a hand in it. She decided it was not worrying about. This woman would come to her as long as she was the only one with knowledge about magic that is willing to teach others.

The witch continued to eat her meal as the other woman prepared to attempt the spell once more. The woman channeled her mana and spoke the incantation perfectly. The gown changed color and shape much like before. There was some distortions with the change, possibly due to a lack of knowledge of the outfit. Kanoe sighed inwardly, the woman could have offered an outfit she was familiar with instead. But no matter at this point. "Seems you got a better handle on it this time. It is a bit fuzzy though. I could have provided an outfit to look at if you needed it, Ishtar. You cannot be afraid to ask questions. Hmm... Are there any other illusion spells you have been studying?"

Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:25 am

Oh you could have, Ishtar rubbed her hand behind her head, letting her spell drop. I didn't really think about that. I suppose I could have asked about if you had one if I had thought about it. She brought her hand down as she thought about Kanoe's next question. I haven't really tried any of the other illusion spells recently. I wanted to concentrate on this one as I was having alot of difficulty at first. I figured that if I could a handle on this spell some of my knowledge could be used on the others.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:03 am

The witch smiled faintly at the woman's response. It was a non issue. The spell seems to be successful though Ishtar was still limited on how often she could use it. It should not be an issue as long as the woman does not decide to change outfits constantly in quick succession. That only left where to go from here. Illusions were not Kanoe's forte. Such spells generally did no damage to a monster out to rape her. She could manipulate shadows some but that was only one part of illusion. The spell she provided Ishtar was just one another monster taught her nearly two years ago. That only left one thing.

"Well then," the witch began, "Besides working on your stamina, there is only studying and translating tomes and books in hopes of finding more spells and techniques to use. I have not found any particular book that is completely focused on illusion magic. So it will be up to you to find what tidbits of information you can from my sources. You may visit any time to read these books if you like. Hmm... I cannot remember if I asked. Are you able to read and translate runes?" Would not do any good to make this offer if Ishtar cannot understand any of the text.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:42 am

Ishtar thought about for a moment but realized that she would need her notebook to solve the issue, she had brought in with her fortunately. Picking up the book, she flipped the pages back until she could find the last time she and Kanoe had met. Oh, you gave me some notes to help learn to translate and read runes. I still have those notes but I haven't really learned enough yet to begin translating. My studies kept getting interrupted by various events and I forget to continue them. Ishtar sighed, she would like to expand her knowledge one day, to know more than illusion spells.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:01 am

Kanoe sighed softly, well her apprentice did mention having a poor memory. "Perhaps putting notes somewhere you always look or on something you always use would help remind you when you get side tracked. The more you accomplish on your own, the more we can focus on more difficult tasks. Not that I mind your visits," she added with a sly smirk, "Translating is rather difficult so I will assist you in any way I can. You are practically learning a foreign language when dealing with these runes. Even I have not perfectly learned them all, leaving many pages of my books open to interpretation."

"Does that have your notes on what you learned so far?" Kanoe asked, looking at the notebook, "Here.. I'll get mine and we can compare notes." She reached for a few journals and small spellbooks to use for study. Looking at the table, she saw the tea tray and the dinner plates still out. "Hmph.. Well first, clear the table and clean the dishes. Can't do everything myself now can I?" Well she could but not when there is a perfectly good servant in her room with her.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next