View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Time to Change (Kafele) 

Post Time to Change (Kafele)
The island is so much drier then my skin is used to, so coming to the pool has become part of my daily ritual. I picked the perfect time for a show to go along with my morning re-hydration, and I was so, in the mood for entertainment. I’m not normally captivated enough to hang around for the whole class, and today I would not need to it seemed. I moved closer to hear that a student didn’t want to change into her swimsuit. “Hmm?..”, I wondered why the silver haired student chose to defy the swim teacher on the first day of class. Not that she was causing a scene or anything, but the look on the instructor’s face said it all.

A grin crossed my lips as the mildly tempered girl almost stormed away from the group, and headed to the lockers. In my stealth form I blend with my environments, like a chameleon of sorts, so I began first by following the sounds of rubber soled shoes on the wet tiles, but advanced passed her to secure the area. I was sure no one else was in the building for this was the first class of the day, and the teacher seemed unconcerned about her leaving the group, but better safe then sorry. I would have to act quickly as she was most likely just grabbing her things to go.

There were only 8 foot high divider walls in the building that did not touch the ceiling, so it was convenient for me to flow from room to room unseen from above. By the time she entered the locker room, I was already there waiting. As soon as she passed through the doorway, she felt a small tickle from the tips my tongue gently gliding across the side of her neck. It will feel no stronger then a spider web grazing her, and she most likely just brushed it away as a stray hair, but she’ll feel the effects of the aphrodisiac soon enough.

At first thought, I was concerned about the echo flowing freely through the space, but girls’ yells and the teacher’s whistle from the class surely would drown out any scream or panic I might cause in the other end of the building. One thing is for sure though, by the time we’re done, she’ll be wishing she had just taken the time to change for class.

PM us any time to RP :wink:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 am

Post Re: Time to Change (Kafele)
Kafele strutted into the swimming class, her hand holding the regulation one-peice, far too tight for her lovely frame. She had examined this once in a while, knowing she HAD to get to the Head Girls about it, but also knew they didn't give a shit. So she would take it up with the swimming intructor. However, the screams of pleasure from te office when she had come had discouraged that, espeically when a girl appeared, suspicious white stuff still trickling down the sides of her mouth. But now seemed good a time as ever.
She had walked in calmly enough, her hair pulled into a sleek ponytail, her slender legs moving her calmly, silently over the grass, as she had through the streets in the past. The instructor had looked up in alarm, seeing the girl wearing jeans and a white t-shirt, while all the other girls were splashing around, laughing. A few splashes of water landed on KAfele, sticking her thin shirt to her breasts. She bit her lip to keep from yelling at the girls, then turned back to the intructor. They began fighting, the woman telling her it was fine, Kafele argueing a two year old couldn't comfortably fit into it. Heated arguement commenced, and it eventually just ended with the silver-haired girl turning on her heels to the locker room, the bulky swimming coach glaring and shouting after her. With a roll of grey eyes, Kafele dismissed her. Eventually, they lived without her, girls giggling and talking. Kafele threw the swimsuit into a locker, leaning back in a bench, her eyes shining with annoyance. She leaned down to her bag, grabbing a regulation blouse, and pulling off her white shirt to reveal her signature light grey bra. Then she felt it.
Most girls would not have, but Kafele was used to paying attention to every sensation. She had felt one tiny touch on her face, and stabbed a man in the chest. She was a quick-moving tigress, always coiled to spring. She reached for her knife between her breasts, but it was nowhere to be found. She ran her long nails down her neck, scraping where it had touched her. "Who's there?" she growled. From her experience, it was always right to yell that, no matter. Because if no one was around, no one would hear, and she would be safe. So now she crouched, grabbing the locker door with her fists, to hit whatever was near her. She had heard stories about men who somehow snuck in, and had sex with the girls, or teachers.
Little did she know, Kafele was about to find out just how much she was underestimating the rumors.
(Short for the wait, sorry)

I'm in the process of making a (female) monster, so if you want to ask about that, feel free!

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:56 am

I had to keep from laughing out loud as the student, so confident of her own reflexes yelled out, as if I would just answer her. The venom my tongue administered was seeping into her soft sensitive flesh at this very moment, as I silent and invisible, watched the now on-edge woman attempt to change out of that wet shirt into another. I enjoyed the sights of her breasts peaking out of the bra still binding them. I could imagine how the full orbs will feel in my hands. Despite my excitement, I would be patient though, and let her guard relax while she followed through with her original plan.

I had no trouble removing clothes, it made the whole experience that more fun anyways. Especially the buttons as they drop one by one to the floor. I do love the tiny sound as they echoe in a place like this. The more clothes the merrier. I then grinned, wondering if the new, dry shirt would even make it on before her veins begin to boil, and tiny beads of perspiration form across her lovely skin. She might even unzip those jeans to touch her pussy as her loins begin to heat up, or better yet start to throb for no good reason at all, so she’ll think. “If I only had some popcorn for the show”, I thought. I eagerly watched her, ready to pounce if she headed for the door.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:36 am

Kafele looked around silently. She knew she felt something.. it was almost as if something was... tickling her. She touched her neck again, biting her lip quietly. She shrugged, dismissing the idea of anyone being here, or at least trying to. She took the shirt, unbuttoning it quickly and slipping on the sleeves. She turned to the mirror, almost playful as she tried to decide which button to button first. Her hands drifted to the bottom one, then the middle, right under her breasts. She reached in for that one, her thumb brushing the light skin of her breast. Suddenly, she pulled away, and took a deep, shuddering breathe. What was that feeling? That hot, strong.. need. Kafele's teeth dug into her lip more, tasting the slightest bit of blood. She felt the hot, burning sensation spreading slowly over her body, seeming to rest in her pussy. The young woman looked around again, in question. She silently reached down to her pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them. She slid the jeans off, revealing the uniform underwear. Not surprisingly, it had been ordered too small- and in thong version, so the g-string ran between her perky ass cheeks, giving the monster an even better view. She glanced out towards the girls, knowing she had at least an hour. She slid off her bra, revealing her perky mounds.
They weren't huge, like those of the other girls here. They were mild C cups, large enough to be juicy and touchable, but also small enough to not look weird, and they had a very nice shape. She reached down to her underpants, sliding them off. Her virgin mound was shown to the monster, a little dust of hair on it, the same strange silver as her beautiful hair. The pretty girl glanced at her mound, her hand nonchalantly rubbing the slit, her toes tensing. She grabbed a dark blue towel, and washclothe, rushing into the shower, bouncing a little bit with need. She took the towel, and hung it up. She then took the washclothe, and glancing around suspiciously, easily ripped it. Despite being ripable, it could withstand reasonable pressure as KAfele tied it to her wrists, right in between her legs. She turned on the water, and it waws obvious she had done this before. And she had, with Laila, who had loved watched the girls perfect body, though didn't want to take her virginity. She reached her right hand up to her breast, making the washclothe rub against her slit, moving back and forth as she massaged her C cup. She began jerking her hands back and force almost spastically, not taking her long to be dripping with pussy juice. She spread her legs wide, rubbing the washclothe on her pink slit ruthlessly, her clit standing out as a tiny red bud of pure pleasure. She gave little whimpers, leaning into the wall and trembling a little bit. By this time, she had completely forgot about the feeling on her neck, the aphrodisiac taking over her remarkably quickly.

I'm in the process of making a (female) monster, so if you want to ask about that, feel free!

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 am

The popcorn, indeed, was needed for this show, something to keep my mouth busy while I spied on the aroused student as she removed her clothes to enter the shower. Her breasts moving to the impact of her feet on the tile floor, and her silver hair flowing as she walked was enjoyable to watch. What she did with the small piece of fabric in her hand was impressive, and it was obvious this was not her first time administering pleasure herself, but I didn’t want her to climax just yet.

I felt the spray of the water as it began to wash over me in my stealthy approach, so close, almost touching her with my body, and she was still ignorant to my presence. In perfect synchronicity, she would feel me, her ears would feel the vibration of my voice, her flesh would register the pressure my hands supplied to her hands in their same position, my feet resting inside hers to prevent her legs from closing, and my tail sliding in around her waist before wrapping around one thigh. “SSHh, Don’t make a s-sound, and this will go much smoother … sss …”, I whispered as my greenish-grey body became visible, my red eyes peering down into the grey ones below me, before my lips pressed against hers quickly to ensure no sound would emerge, not yet.

She would feel my hand, controlling her hand, making her continue the same motions she was just doing before I grabbed her, letting her know that I had been watching her actions. My lips left hers long enough to let her hear my soft, sensual, hissing voice again, “I didn’t want to be left out my dear … I would have hated not being part of such a beauty’s climax … ss”, I spoke while controlling her other hand to more roughly mold and caress her perfect round tits. Then I squeezed one of her nipples and wrapped my tongue around hers, for a second or two only, so as not to overload her body with my venom. It courses through my veins, so I am used to the constant stimulus, but I learned early on, that human prey can’t process the venom properly, if I give them too much too fast.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Kafele left her left hand on her ass, just moving back and forth a couple inches. Her right hand jerked spastically, making the rough fabric pleasure the pretty girl very satisfactorily. Kafele enjoyed the warm stream of water on her nubile body, small streams hitting her breasts, and one particular one perfectly touching her right nipple, so gently, but enough to make the nipple stand at attention for the attention. The silver-haired girl leaned on the wall, letting on tiny little gasps. And then she felt it.
It was only the littlest feeling. But she felt it. The hands on hers, making the washclothe be pulled over her little cunt harder. KAfele tensed, no longer doing anything, but the washclothe kept moving. Something wrapped around her slim waist, then around her right thigh. The words came in her ear, and a hideous creature appeared.
It being Kafele's first time on the island, she had no idea why there was something like this on the island. So she screamed. But no, the creatures lips were pressed to hers, and she was unable.
The hand would pull the washclothe roughly over her pussy again. She trembled, feeling the same pleasure from a moment ago. And just as he said it, she climaxed. A long, neededd climax, that made Kafele arch against the monster with pleasure. However, her face was still frightened. The creature would move her hand to her tit. Kafele shook her head in adamance
"No..." she whispered "Don't do this..." she begged. With every time he made her hand carress her breast, the washclothe tied on her wrists pulled harder at her sensitive pussy.
"Oh.... stop it!" sshe begged. She felt the tongue on hers, and suddenly felt a heat spreading over her body, the same lust as before. But the constant jerking on her pussy nearly took care of that... nearly... she needed more.. But she wanted this creature gone.
'Get.. ahhhhh... aww..away! Get Away!" she hissed, shaking her hips roughly to try to push the strangely feminine creature, but only resulting in more stimulating to her sensitive little clit.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Sensing the young woman’s body tense into her orgasm, my hands quickly shifted to grip her wrists tightly, forcing her hands and body face first against the shower wall. My knees dug in hard to the back of her thighs, holding them spread and still as she tried to struggle. All of this was necessary, so my tail could do what it was so well trained for. Instinctively at this point, it had already released the prey to retrieve the small vial in my belt, and was attaching it to the female’s open pussy.

The organic needles are so fine that the girl would barely feel them as they pierced the skin surrounding the opening to her vagina. The moment the seal was made the vacuum was initiated, sucking the arousal and orgasmic secretions into itself. “Don’t worry … my little one, this will only take a few seconds, and then we can continue … ss”, I whispered in the one exposed ear, as her other ear was pressed flat against the tile wall, my large breasts pressed almost flat against her back with my body weight laying on top of her.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Kafele let out a loud cry of pleasure as she orgasmed. Her entire frame trembled with the intense pleasure of it all, but also with fright of this strange, green creature. She felt something latch onto her pouring pussy, feeling it such up the orgasm juices. A low groan slipped from her mouth, her eyes misty for a second, before the monster spoke.
Kafele tried to struggle desperately, kicking, and shouting softly. But she couldn't deny it- she wanted it. She wanted it bad. But what the hell was this thing??? The young woman wanted to make a big fuss, but could easily tell this thing could shut her up. So she'd clench her fists and take it like a woman.
"What are you?" she asked calmly, as if the creature weren't pinning her to a wall, sucking her orgasm juices out, then promising her they would 'continue' soon. Continue what? She hadn't wanted to start anything with this... this... monstrocity!

Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:58 am

With a hissed chuckle I replied, “Continue? … ss … fucking you … sss … until your body has no more sweetness to give me … sss.” I paused before answering, grabbing her around the throat with my strong hands, I pushed her back against the cold tile wall, “I’m a predator, and incase you haven’t figured that out yet … sss … you are my prey … sss … until I’m finished with you … sss”, she would hear the whispered hisses of a mistress, not a monster in her ear, although my physical grip was that of a violent rapist. I never got angry or showed my power through my words, I didn’t need too.

The vial was full and seeming to overflow, so I freed her lovely neck, removed the glass vessel, capped it, and restored it to it’s proper place. Then with two fingers twisted like a promise was being made, and I pushed them up inside of her soaked hole to coat my smooth scaly flesh. My drenched fingers traced her lips before pushing inside her mouth and stroked her tongue just once. Unable to resist, I licked my fingers clean. “MMmm … sss … such sweet nectar, don’t you think?” I asked taunting her, and testing to see if she liked the taste of her own pussy, or if she would even admit it if she did.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]