View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 12:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 So... let's try this out 

Post So... let's try this out
My first Student. Let's see if ya'lls find her rape-able enough :lol:
Name: Kafele (Yes, I got it off a list of baby names and I'm not ashamed!) Nighte
Place of Birth: Chicago
Hair Color: Silver
Eye Color: Grey
Ethnicity: Caucasion
Skin Tone: very pale
Pubic Hair: light silver brushing of hair, but not much
Distinguishing features: Unnatural silver hair, strong aversion to anything fangirl-like.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 123 lbs.
Bust: 34C
Waist: 24 inches
Hips: 36 inches
Background: Kafele was born in Chicago, to her mother (Destiny Nighte), after a drunken night in a tavern. Nine months later, the miracle of life happened. Soon after, the miracle of life was placed on a doorstep, howling pathetically for food. Inside the house, luckily enough, was a young married couple, recently desperate for a baby after finding out the woman was infertile. Kafele's name was sown on her blanket, the small girl coming with a name and nothing else. The couple saw this as a blessing, and look Kafele in lovingly, raising her until she was 13. Then, one day she found out how she had been taken in by her parents. She heard them having a conversation about if they should tell her, ultimately deciding it would hurt her to much if they did. Heartbroken and feeling betrayed, Kafele ran away, taking only three knives and $332.50. The small woman survived month to month, day to day, conserving her money. However, one day when Kafele was in New York City, after months of travelling, she was almost raped. However, due to quick thinking and skill, the small woman somehow managed to kill the man who had attacked her. She began to work in restaurants in return for a sleep on their floor, however cold, it was better than the mugger-filled streets. At age 16, she found a much easier way to earn money. Prostitution. The small girl was a natural, used to city life, knowing where dirtbags hung out, knowing street corners where police wo/men would not see her. However, the first time she had a 'customer', Kafele freaked out. The trusty knife she alwayd caried in her abundent cleavage came out, stabbing the man, who she took the money from and ran. Thus, Kafele found a way to survive, somehow averting the eyes of police officers and most other human life alike. She killed with ease after a couple more, finding the best way to kill was just as they began trying to touch her, so she did not have to suffer any actual touching. Soon after that year ended, another young woman approached Kafele. Her name was Laila, and the blonde was quite impressed with Kafele's quick work. The other girl was actually a prostitute, but soon gave up her way of life and followed Kafele's example, killing and stealing any money on their victims. The two girls became known as the "Dark Duo", but they were anything but an equal partership. Laila frequently got most of the money, and blew it on nights at parties and hotel rooms for her twenty boyfriends she had at once. Kafele got just enough to live, and sometimes not even that. When she denied to go to parites, Kafele had to make it the night on nothing, unless she made another kill. On one of these nights, she was found robbing a grocery store. She was put in jail, and called, begging Laila to come bail her out. The bleach blonde slut did so, but told Kafele that she owed her big time and that she would have to live without any "help" from her, that Laila would take all the money for the next couple weeks. Kafele suddenly had the revelation that their deal was not fair. she attacked Laila, and the older girl deflected her within an inch of being killed. Deciding that the girl needed some serious reforming, Laila began to look to a boot camp or something to send Kafele to. When she was ranting at a bvar about this, one of the douchebags who wanted her sex commented that his best friends father was a government official, who had been working on that new school, picking out sexy young lady's for the job, and Kafele seemed perfect. The small woman not far away saw them speaking about her, but kept her distance, grey eyes cold. Laila came to her the next night, apologies and all, telling the girl they'd go out for a nice dinner. Little did Kafele know, she would be shoved onto a plane without her knowing, with her bags, on her way to Shokushu. She hates Laila for sending her here, but is trying to make the best of it, anyways.
Personality: Kafele tends to keep to herself, not trusting most people, due to living on the streets for most of her life. She rarely gives objections to what other people do, her soft voice rarely heard even when she does attempt to speak up. Kafele has only been close to two people in her life, her adoptive mother and Laila (Who she later detested, but still XD) , both women, so she feels a strong bond with other females, almost going as far as a romantic bond. She's not-so-openly bisexual, and will sometimes be found giving other girls bodies shy glances. She's only beginning to experiment with her body, and will gently touch herself sometimes, but feels very dirty about it afterwords. Kafele is very sporty, but much too shy to get involved in any extra-ciricular activities, so often spends a lot of time along swimming or running.Little does she know, soon she will be touched much more than just gently be herself.
Virgin? definately
Piercing or Tattoos: None, except her ears, which always hold little hanging knife earings.
Language: English
Likes: Rainy days, quiet time, running alone, not being with others, sleeping, singing to herself, animals (they don't talk)
Dislikes: Loud noises, thunder during a rainstorm, being in groups, dancing, anything that there are obsessive fangirls about
Sexual preferences: IC: Being teased, being kissed frequently, the other person being sweet towards her, being eaten out OC: Being teased, cruel partners, chemicals to make her lustier ;)
Sexual dislikes: IC: anal, weird fetishes OC: Weird fetishes [-X
Activities: Running without anyone around. Swimming alone. Being alone in general
Miscellaneous: Extremely good with knives
Magic? Nope!
Sorry if it's terrible, It's 4:30 in the morning and my tummy hurts :( so forgive me.

I'm in the process of making a (female) monster, so if you want to ask about that, feel free!

Last edited by RandomUsernameHere on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:35 am

Post Re: So... let's try this out
Well, she won't have her knives, as she'll discover that they were confiscated during the flight as she slept.

Outside of that, looks good to me. Welcome to SHS. ^_^

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:37 pm
Profile WWW

Oh spackle, I forgot about that.. Huh.

I'm in the process of making a (female) monster, so if you want to ask about that, feel free!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Welcome!

I do like the "IC likes vs. OOC likes". I think that's very helpful in figuring out if someone might be 'compatible'. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:09 pm

So do I qualify? :wink: Any advice on how to get Roleplay partners?

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:02 am

You've pretty much done all you need to do to get RP partners.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:14 am
Profile WWW

Well besides pm people. Some people are shy XP

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:22 am

I'm going to have to disagree on this one. I don't find it appropriate that an 18 year old girl was an assassins apprentice and a pro at that after only what? 2 years maximum of training. Then she just decides to go to college? I'm going to ask for a history re-write if the other mods agree.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:43 am
Profile YIM

Ah, missed that part. (Damn early mornings...) Yeah, that part seems quite far beyond the ability to suspend reality...

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:06 am
Profile WWW

Not to sound pushy or anything, but bow do you suggest I do that? Because I don't want her too old... And idk how to get her to SHokushu ^-^.
Not challenging your Modness in any way, just a n00b who needs a lot of help *cowers away from shining mod-ness*

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Also, a question:
When to I update her year? (Freshman to Sophomore, Sophomore to Junior, ect.) Every year? Or is there a set time when the girls go on to the next grade? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:54 pm

It's easiest to go year by year, pretty much. Though the "Freshman-Sophomore-etc" labels can't really apply real well, especally since some of us have been around for more then 4 years...

And now that I've managed to sit down and give it a serious look-over... I'm assuming the "silver eyes" bit in the background was just a bit of artistic expression.... One possable reccomendation: Nearly raped at 16, killed or wounded the attacker, took to armed robbery as a way to make money. No assassin training.

As to how she got in, one idea was that one of her victoms had information regarding SHS, and decided to check it out. Or if she wants that second female influence, she tried to attack laila who beat her and took a maternal influence sending her to the campus to give the girl a new start.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:47 pm
Profile WWW

Ah! That's why Madison, you are so awesome. Great ideas. :-)
However, I came to Welcome Randomusernamehere, lol, so ...
Welcome, Kafele. :wink:

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Welcome aboard :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:35 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu