View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 Perchance to Dream (For Aegir) 

Post Re: Perchance to Dream (For Aegir)
"Serg!" Nell moved instinctively to help her fallen friend but Wilhelm stepped towards her over the paralyzed groom. She glared daggerously at the man before her and completely ignored his question to ask her own. "What have you done to him, you Bastard!"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:44 am

"Nothing I haven't done to myself, a paralytic poison derived from the Sifus root, it acts as an aphrodisiac as well but that is just a secondary property of it. I slipped myself one of these," he produced a pill between his thumb and forefinger. After he drank the laced wine it was just a matter of time before it took effect and delaying until then. Regretfully you didn't touch your wine, a piety, but I do feel that aphodisiac now kicking in."

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Nell backed away from Wilhelm, no sure she liked where this was going. "If it's a paralytic poison how is it you can still move?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:06 pm

"I took one of these right before our little meeting. Of course I made you as soon as you entered this place." He was steadily drawing closer as she backed up, bidding his time in pouncing. "To think you ran away from your fate only to walk back into it ... but I guess if Vek gets you then he'll stop looking for me and go back to his own kingdom.

"Of course, he won't be the first to have you."

Nelll could see the firm erection poking at his pants now as his own member came to life. He pounced then leaping at her, hands opened, intending to grapple her with a smirk on his face as he did so.

Character Listing

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:21 pm

"Vek is a far better man than you but I'll be damned if I'll let either one of you have me without a fight." Nell dodged his pounce, glad now that she did not drink his accursed wine. Surely, even if the poison paralytic effect had worn off for Wilhelm he would still be slightly more impaired then she was and thus hopefully slower than she was. She very much wanted to run for the door but she feared what would happen to Serg if she abandoned him here. She grabbed the chair she'd been sitting on an branished it at Wilhelm like a weapon. "Stay back or I swear I'm blugeon you to death."

She edged toward Serg's prone form still watching Wilhelm like a hawk. She nodged the groom with her foot. "Serg? Can you hear me? Make a noise if you are still awake."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:37 pm

Serg groaned, he was still conscious but could do little else other than breath and blink try as he might.

In the lunge the pill dropped to the floor and rolled away from him but as Nell brandished the chair he reached beneath his cloak seizing a long bladed knife that he extracted. He grinned again as he circled around her keeping his distance for now at least.

"Good ... I enjoy a little bit of work for my rewards."

He feinted in a few times testing out the range of her chair, each time taking a step back with each feint that he made.

"You think that is going to protect you? That slow moving hunk of wood?"

Character Listing

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Nell caught a glimpse of the pill rolling across the floor but could not move to retrieve it while holding the chair aloft. She raised a brow at the drawn knife. She did not swing the heavy chair at his feints but rather blocked with it. She was afraid to swing it before she was certain she could hit him with it. She was not sure she'd get the chance to lift the heavy thing for a second swing if her first blow did not ground him. She frowned at his words and her eyes narrowed. "Do you really think that knife is going to help you?" She replied mirroring his words and a reckless smile tugged at one corner of her mouth. "If you think I'm the sort of girl who would submit to rape rather than bleed then you are very wrong."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:12 pm

"Oh, bleed you shall, it's not for show after all and I'm sure that if you are still alive, regardless of the condition you're in Vek wouldn't mind ..."

He grinned. He did track her eyes at the movement of the pill that he dropped but her gaze had been upon him before he could take advantage of the slight opening she provided there. Still he circled and feinted as he found his range and ultimately how far she was willing to use the chair to block him, nicks appearing here and there on the legs of the chair though they were shallow as he did not put any strength behind them.

Then he acted, bracing himself for a little pain he first lowered his profile by squatting, his left hand coming up above his head to ward off an attack as he lunged in at her knowing she was only likely to get one, maybe two swings in with it before he closed the gap of her reach.

Character Listing

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Nell gasped when Wilhelm suddenly ducked down low to attack her. She attempted to leap over him and swung blindly behind her with the chair. Then she released it and made a dive for the fallen pill. Having the pill was not enough though. She had to administer it to Serg somehow. Only then could to worry about escaping herself. She did not dare leave Serg to the knife wielding brute behind her while he was still incapable of moving. She spared a glance at Wilhelm, hoping she had hit him or at the very least that it was slowing him up. Her next move would depend on how much time she had to do so.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:44 pm

She pulled off her maneuver, it did not look pretty and was tougher to execute while wearing a dress but it didn't have to look splendid. Wilhelm had not expected the blow from that angle, shielding himself from a blow intended on coming in from the front, thus he was clipped in the back of the head.

She probably wished she had hit him harder than she had though Wilhelm cursed and staggered forward. He turned to face her just as she retrieved the pill, comprehension had been slow in coming though it did come as he flickered his gaze to the prone man, back at her, then darted towards Serg's prone body.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:33 am

Nell was, of course, pleased that her blow had connected at all though it would have been nice if he had stayed down a bit longer. Nor did it help that his next move had not been what she had expected either. She had expected him to come at her and not Serg. "No!!!" Her body was in motion again before she could really think of a good plan. She simply dived for Serg in an attempt to shield him with her body. Wilhelm might hurt her but unless he was a necrophiliac he wouldn't kill her. Serg, on the other hand, had no such protection from the villain slitting his throat. She did her best to protect him while trying to get the pill in his mouth before Wilhelm could haul her off of him.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:14 am

Nell dove and landed atop the mass that was Serg. As she was she was exposed to Wilhelm's blade that could have very well killed her had he wished it but he didn't, that wasn't in his best intrests to do so. The blade still stuck into her left shoulder as she placed the pill into Serg's mouth.

The wound hurt, though not as much as one would expect as Wilhelm turned aside his strength and it was only his downward momentum that thrust a few inches of steel into her. Of course she was right, Serg was under no protection and would have been kill had Nell not gotten in the way of the blow that was meant for him rather than her.

Character Listing

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:35 am

Nell cringed and cursed as the blade pierced her skin but it only hurt for a moment. She was too adrenalized from trying to save Serg to concentrate on the pain of her wound for very long. She had succeeded in getting the pill into the grooms mouth. Now she had to get him to spallow it before Wilhelm could drag her off to a corner to rape her. "Serg, you have to swallow this! Help me if you can." She pushed the pill to the back of his mouth and tried massaging his throat to get it down.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:13 am

Serg coughed, gagging on the pill though whether or not it went down was anyone's guess as the blade was torn out of her shoulder, her wrist grabbed violently as she was jerked back off of his body.

"Now, now princess we can't have any of that."

Wilhelm tossed her to the wooden floor, he grinned down at her as he loosened his belt buckle as he came forward. He quickly dropped to his knees attempting to grab her wrists. "Now, time to have some fun ..."

Character Listing

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Nell did not make it easy for Wilhelm to get a good hold on her or in fact even get near her without injury. She kicked at him with her legs and flayed her arms so he could not get a good purchase on her wrists. She know if he managed to pin her she was in serious strong and she had to buy time for the pill to start working for Serg. Assuming it would work at all... She was not entirely certain she had managed to get it down his throat.

Just in case she didn't, she started screaming too. Not helpless, panicked screams but angry ones. She wasn't sure there was anyone in this wretched place that would come to her rescue but she was determined to try. "Get Away From Me You Filthy Bastard!!! If You Dare Touch Me I Swear I Will Make You Regret It!!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next