View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Perchance to Dream (For Aegir) 

Post Re: Perchance to Dream (For Aegir)
Knees and elbows were thrown to Wilhelm's determint though he took each with little oofs and groans. His hands fighting for a hold, his knife fallen to the ground at their sides as they tusseled with each other. Certainly someone could hear her screams for she could here movement outside the room against the creaking floor and a few muttered voices outside her door.

A pounding came upon the wall to silence her, no good samatarians here it seemed. Wilhelm fought to get a good grip of her as she wriggled in his grasp, a knee sticking between her legs to pry them apart and make ample space for himself between them, his body hovering over her then ...

The door was opened, Wilhelm looked up and in the doorway was Iago. He looked into the room seeing Serg on the floor, seeing Nell''s bloody shoulder and the position she was in. He looked onward for a second longer before he closed the door and Nell could hear him on the other side.

"It's nothing, just a lover's quarrel."

Footsteps could be heard rescending from the area as Iago shuffled a concerned crowd away. That was when Wilhelm drew back a hand from the tentative grasp on her wrist in an attempt to slap her.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 pm

"Scrum bag!" Nell swore after Iago left and took any aide that might be coming away with him. She wasn't really surprised considering where she was but it was still frustrating. Her momentary distraction was enough to give Wilhelm the opportunity to slap her. She didn't even see it coming. She just felt his open her strike her cheek and then there was an explosion of color and pain and sent her head reeling. She stopped struggling for a moment and just laid there stunned as her brain tried to get a grasp on what had just happened.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:43 pm

In that moment he took advantage of the situation grasping her wrists firmly as he got purchase on them only to slam them down to the floor above her head. He moved them closer together so that he only had to use one hand to pin her down, the other groping her breast before gripping the dress at the shoulder and tugging not caring that he was shredding the garment to get at her flesh beneath.

His hand returned to her falling on a white bra that he pulled down beneath her breast, a press that fell into his mouth soon afterwards as he suckled firmly against it, his hips grinding against her lower body as his tongue played against her.

Wilhelm tore the rest of the garment with his free hand as he tugged against the cloth there.

Character Listing

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Nell gasped in pain as Wilhelm jerked at her top to get at her breast and caused the material to pull roughly against her injured shoulder. The adrenaline was starting to wear off now and her body wasted no time in telling her how much it hurt. Then, to add insult to injury, the beastly Wilhelm closed his scandalous mouth of her breast and began to suckle at it as though he were an over sized babe.

"Stop It!" She squirmed underneath him. Her heart racing at the thought that this rogue was about to do to her what he had done to the princess of Spartha. "Stop it you--Aahhh!" He tore again at her garment, causing her shoulder to twist painfully again and she began to feel dizzy with the pain... Or perhaps it had been the blow to the head. None the less it was enough to cause her to fall silent again.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:08 pm

As she squirmed beneath him she could feel his rock hard erection jutting against her as he squirmed above her. She could hear him groan softly as a hammer of pleasure slammed into him. His hand going to his waist now unfastening his belt and drawing down his pants.

His mouth hrried against her breast as his hand raised cupping it in his palm as his fingers pressed into it. He purred in satisfaction. "I trust that this is going to be quit enjoyable."

He went back to his dress, taring what he could of it before his hand gripped the side of her panties, pulling them aside, his thumb brushing over her clit briefly as he grinned down at her. "Now, hold still."

Character Listing

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:31 am

Her breath caught in her throat when she felt Wilhelm's erection rubbing against her. His pants were gone a second later... Or maybe it hadn't been that fast. Her fear combined with her dizziness was causing her to miss things. She had a sense of him talking again and knew she would have found it thoroughly annoying if she'd actually caught what he'd said... Oh god, this wasn't happening... Not when she'd tried so hard to prevent this from happening...

His thumb was suddenly touching her clit and she gasped and tried to pull away. "Don't!" She cried out futilely and prayed she would pass out from pain or blood lost before he started raping her. At the very least she closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to witness it.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:04 am

But Wilhelm did not stop, she could feel his finger against her clit as it rubbed against her for a moment then she could feel his hard erection, pulsing as it throbbed, rubbing against the slit of her squirming body, trying to get into the perfect position to thrust down into her unwilling form.

So close, yet so far as Wilhelm went slack, a loud noise could be heard as his body unclasped her own and fell atop her. Her eyes opening she could see Serg standing above the two holding the remanants of a broken chair that he looked at blankly then discarded to the side before rolling Wilhelm off of her.

The man was quiet out of it taking a sever blow to the back of his head. Serg looked at her tattered form then, his eyes roaming over her as if assessing the damage. "Are you alright?"

Character Listing

Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Nell had thought it was over for her until Wilhelm's limb form suddenly collapsed on top of her. She openned her eyes and was relieved to see Serg standing there with the broken chair. He tossed it aside and helped her roll the loutish former ambassador off of her. She was relieved up until Serg's concerned question reminder her that her clothes were torn and she was laying half naked on the floor. She gasped and hurriedly grabbed the remains of her clothes and used them to cover up. "Ummm... I'm a little worse for wear thanks to this shameless clad. But still aside from my clothes and the gash in my shoulder he wasn't able to do too much damage."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:33 pm

"How fortunate." He held a hand out to her and assisted her to her feet. "I am sorry ..."

The last muttered beneath his breath as his hand tightened against her own and he tugged her closer to him, her chest making contact against the hard planes of his body, his lips sealing down against her own as he pressed his lips against her own.

Obviously the aphrodisiac was affecting him as it had Wilhelm so he was not behaving as he normally would have under the circumstances. His other hand rippled over her hip seizing hold of her and drawing her even closer so that she could now feel the hard bulge in his pants just dying to be unleashed. The hand on her hip reached around her body gripping her ass and reeling her in closer against him.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:28 am

Nell took Serg's offered hand without even thinking about the aphrodisiac. She was cursing herself a second later when he pulled her into his body and kissed her. Though the kiss itself was not terrible. His warm mouth pressed over her's and she could feel something stirring deep inside her. Clearly, she stirred a similiar feeling in him for she could feel his desire through his pants and her drew her in even tighter. Oh God! If she didn't stop him she'd be right back where she'd started... Still, as she savored the sweet passion of his kiss she was not so sure she wanted him to stop.

But no, she could not do this! She pressed her hands against the firm surface of his chest and attempted to push him away. She maanaged to break the kiss at the very least. "Serg, wait! W-we can't do this..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:28 am

"We can, there is nothing stopping us." He was no longer thinking of their different stations as he drove her oace a few paces with his grasp on her he stopped when her back hit the wall. It was not a violent conflict with it, but firm.

His mouth returned to her then, another kiss this one fiercer than the first and while he pulled away from her lips his own cascaded down her neck, small licks with the flick of his tongue, his hands scaling up her body rippling against her as they grasped her breasts pressing his fingers into the curve of her breasts, fingers against flesh with one of them, another against the torn fabric of her dress then his hands lifted upward to her shoulders grasping at the fabric of the dress there and attempting to pull it down the expanse of her arms.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Nell knew they were in trouble now. Serg was not thinking clearly and if he continued kissing her with such hunger then soon she wouldn't be able to either. She'd tried to back away and put some distance between them but had only managed to get herself pinned between the wall and the warm line of his body. Good God, where had this man learned to kiss?! He abandon her lips to trail a feverish line of kisses down her neck and shoulders. She sighed softly in spite of herself and felt her body yeilding under gentle carress of his lips along her sensitive skin. One of her hands slid behind his neck and her fingers brushed through his mass of blonde hair to hold him encouragingly against her.

She felt one of his hands move over her bare breast and it was nothing like Wilhelm rough touch. Serg's fingers massaged the soft mount of her chest and drew a moan from her lips. His passion was consuming her so much that she almost didn't notice his other hand as it attempted to slide the remains of her dress of her shoulders. It wasn't until the fabric brushed her wounded shoulder that she realized what was happening. She hiss slightly in pain then her body tensed nervously. What was she doing?! "Serg!" She cried sounding slightly panicked now. Afraid she wouldn't be able to stop him. "What if Wilhelm comes too?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:59 pm

"He'd be lucky if he's not dead or his neck ain't broke," Serg answered, of course neither had checked the man but Wilhelm had not even groaned as they rolled him off her earlier so he was either dead to the world or performing a great bluff.

But Serg wasn't thinking straight, his focus had been in other areas as her lips tingled against his own, the sweet nectar of her lips still on them as he drew the sleeve of her dress down slowly, his other hand still brushing against her breast feeling the softness of her skin beneath his touch.

He returned to her lips, a fire in him as he pressed them back against her own, releasing his hold on her dress now and allowing gravity to do the work for him she could feel his thumb rubbing little circles against her nipple as he practically stepped into her then, his kiss deepening just as the firm planes of her body pressed back up against her as if reminding her of it's presence.

"In any case he'll be out for awhile," he trailed smaller kisses down her neck and shoulder avoiding her wound in the process.

Character Listing

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:22 am

Serg's kisses momentarily quenched any further objections from her. She felt her dress slide down to the floor and knew she must stop this somehow but she wasn't sure how. Serg's kisses were hot and demanding and his need was obvious. Then to top all that off it seemed his need was awakening her own. That was evident in the way her nipples perked in response to his touch and the dampness growing between her thighs. Oh god, what was she going to do?

"Serg... I don't..." She tried again but stopped almost immediately. Not sure what to say to stop him... Not even sure she wanted to stop him now. His lips slid back to her neck and shoulders again, threatening to rob her of rational thought. As she struggled to keep her head she was losing the battle in other places as Serg pressed his body against her. Unconsciously, she parted her legs to allow him greater access to her.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:05 am

He had not stopped now despite the meager protests that he had heard that died off. One hand softly rubbing her nipple in small circles feeling her nipple growing rock hard, his other hand drifting down between the legs that shifted opened. He seized the side of her panties pulling them down a good ways before his hand rubbed against her sex.

His mouth then collapsed down over her vacated breast, his tongue licking around her erect nipple then consuming it with soft licks that turned into sucks as he took her breast into his mouth. Fingers sliding against her clit rubbing it as his other hand continued to rub against her nipple in equally slow motions.

Groaning out against her breast, Serg briefly closed his eyes against the taste and the tactile feel against his hand.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next