View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Perchance to Dream (For Aegir) 

Post Re: Perchance to Dream (For Aegir)
Nell gasped and nearly lost her footing as Serg's hand slid between her legs and starting rubbing her in that scandalous place. "My god, Serg!" She objected again but then he moved to taste her breast and she moaned slightly in response. His fingers stroked her clit and her body responded by dampening even more at his touch, lubricating itself in antisipation of what was to come. Oh god, she had to try one more time to stop him! She cupped his face in her hands, forcing him away from her breast and to look up at her. Her lips and cheeks pink with arrousal but her eyes pleading. "If we don't stop now we would be able to..."

She wasn't sure she wanted him to stop, a part of her hoped he could convince her to continue... The same part of her that was dying to have her push her hips forward to rub against that hand that was touching her sex. The part she was desperately trying to quell. She was a princess... She had a duty... This might ruin her... Of course, if she went home there was no guarantee Vek still didn't intend to ruin her anyway. She still wasn't convinced that giving him Wilhelm would appease his anger... Especially if Wilhelm was indeed already dead... Wasn't it better to give herself to a gentle and loyal groom than a vengeful foreign prince? She didn't know the answer... She didn't know what to do at all...

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:27 am

His head lifted up and away from her breast as his eyes fell upon her, locking with them as indecision burned within her. He listened to her but when she fell silent and added no more he let the silence build up between them for a moment.

"Why fight it Nell? What is there to gain? What is there to loose? What if you deny this only to have it taken by Vek? What then? Should not at least your first foray into matters be pleasant?"

He questioned her, eyes gazing into her own as his fingers brushed against her, rubbing against her clit while his other hand lifted up, brushing against one of her breasts, his pace with his touches increasing steadily as they moved against her.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:02 am

She frowned slightly as his words mirrored her own concerns. "It's just as likely that Vek will be satisfied if we bring Wilhelm to him. Then I will have ruined myself for naught." She moaned and closed her eyes as Serg continued to move his hand against her sex. She shook her head. "But I do fear the opposite. I-I don't know what to do... and if you... if you keep touching me like that... I-I..." She shook her head again trying to clear it. "I can't think anymore! Just tell me want to do, Serg! I want this but I don't... I can't answer this riddle myself anymore. What do I do?"

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:22 pm

"Ruin? You are the princess, soon to be queen, you can make your own laws, do as you wish." His fingers still pressed against her, molding against her body as they ran over her. He could sense her indecision, the ravaging of her thoughts against all this.

Kisses streamed down to her neck though and shoulders as one hand slide down her hip only to curl behind her knee and lift her leg upward.

"Do what comes natural," Serg spoke before his lips returned to her own, brushing against them, the touch on her flower disappeared for a moment as Serg unfastened his own belt and pulled down his trousers part way.

It was true, that it was equally likely that there would be no change in matters, that Wilhelm could be brought back and there could be a happy ending for all this madness. He could go back to shoveling out manure in the stables and she could go back to being a princess but long term thoughts were fleeting at best when it did not concern him other then the obvious.

A part of him could not believe that this was occuring even as the hard tip of his body made contact against the slit of her body. He prodded against it, pressing up against her without falling through the gates of heaven, a groan falling from his lips as he did so, though his mouth quickly returned to lavish her breast as it traced little circles around her erect nipple.

Character Listing

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:43 pm

A moan of pure desire escaped her lips as the last od her resistance drained away. She pressed forward with her hips to rub against the round tip of his rod. Oh god, she wanted him inside her so bad. She let out a low husky growl and ordered him to enter her, "Just do it, Serg! Take me now before I come to my senses again."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Straight in. He firmly thrust into her core, his hips pressing up against her own where he stilled against her, a groan spilling from his lips around her captured breast. He basked in the sensations that bombarded him, so warm, so tight, he was beside himself and in that single thrust he found himself spiraling out of control as he exploded inside her, his desires escalating against the sensations that bombarded him.

He throbbed within her but none of his initial hardness subsided. Rather he gave her a moment to collect herself before he began pressong in and out of her, his sac bouncing against the insides of her thighs with each completion of each thrust into her core.

He was groaning now, more deeply then before as he surged inside her.

Character Listing

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Nell had expected it to hurt as the man thrusted inside her for the first time but it didn't. She had no way of knowing that she wasn't really her first time. She didn't even pause to consider it as that amazing organ rushed inside her and erupted. She gasped as she suddenly felt warm seed spilling inside her. She might have taken a moment to be concerned about that but Serg didn't stop long enough for her to start thinking again before he continued to pound into her. She moaned and wrapped her hands around his shoulders to steady herself. "Oh god, Serg! It feels amazing!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:34 pm

The feel of her hands smoothing against him drew him closer to her as their bodies connected in this primitive way, his own slicing into her snug warmness, jabbing into her as deeply as possible, his member reached into her, a series of groans falling from his lips as his fingers tighened against the hold he had of her leg.

"Oh, gods you feel great, princess!"

He began spiraling against her then, grinding up against her as he pushed back inside her. He could hear the slurping of their joined bodies, one hand lifting up to cup against the curve of her breast, pressing against it as his mouth removed itself from her breast pressing his lips back against her own.

Character Listing

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Nell moaned and returned his passionate kiss just as fiercely. He was delving into her so deeply it was maddening. She tightened her vaginal walls around his prick so she could savor his every thrust. It felt delicious to feel him thrusting hungrily inside her and she wanted more. She felt certain that this wonderful action was building towards something. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his back, eager to reach bliss at the end of his hard, thrusting rod. She broke the kiss to urge him on. "More... ooohh yes... more!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 pm

It was divine, that feeling of being locked inside the expanse of her legs which told him that at least subconsciously she wanted him, to keep him near. Her demands were met with quicker thrusts that came at her despite the tightening of her inner walls around him.

Hands slipped down to her hips to hold her against the wall better, that and to rock quickly inside her, another groan escaping his lips as his eyes closed against the waves of sensation that coursed over him, his mouth seeking out her's again though it did not linger there long for he needed to breath in a ragged breath.

"Oh, Nell ..." he cried out, his shaft still throbbing inside her though quicker now as he speared inside her, each thrust grinding against her at it's appex as he pressed back inside her, eager to reunite with her once more after such a brief depature from her core.

Character Listing

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Nell panted around his kisses and the pleasure of his thrusts caused her to moaned and throw her head back. The sensation of his throbbing member moving deep inside made her ache with desire. Once more she felt the familiar feeling growing inside her and she knew something amazing was about to occur, a bliss half remembered from her dreams. She griped Serg's shoulder and cried out as the first waves of orgasm struck her. "Oh Serg! Yes!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:21 am

His other hand slide down seizing and lifting up her leg as he did with the first. His hips where grinding against hers now at the pnnacle of each of his thrusts. He was groaning out with the speed he was using, the tightness that folded over him and the sheer thought of being lodged inside her succulant body.

His pace quickened, his mouth closed around her breast as he breathed in ragged gasps as he surged inside her, his tongue caressing her erect nipple as he felt her fingers closing around his shoulders, cries only stirred him onto move against her quicker in this circular motion, his lips leaving her breast long enough to groan out.

"Oh, princess, PRINCESS!"

His lips were all over her own, pressing against them and her neck as he gasped, feeling the crush of her inner walls she managed to rip the essence straight from within his body, his juices firing inside her depths as he slowed, then stopped while lodged inside her folds.

Character Listing

Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:32 pm

The feeling of Serg's climax firing in time with her own made her's all the more amazing. She dug her nails into his shoulders and cried out in sheer ecstasy. "Oh Good Lord!" Color flashed before her eyes and she curled her leg tightly around Serg's body, holding him inside her body as she came around his still erupting rod. She panted as she finally began to come down from her high and loosen her death grip on his shoulders. She sighed contently and rested her head against his chest. "Oh my... Serg, that was... beyond description..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:49 am

He panted against her, smiling a little at the feel of her fingers and legs wound around him so tightly. He held her up by the hold that he had on her legs, his mouth pooling down to her breast were his tongue circled her nipple.

When she had let down, he let her down setting her feet on the ground as his hard shaft exited her sheath. He dribbled from the tip on the ground beneath him.

He was still firm, nice and hard as she found out when he spun her around, a single hand gripping her long hair, the tip of his shaft returning to the entrance of her sex where his hips began to press forward and thus back into her ...

Character Listing

Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:19 pm

Nell gasped in surprise as Serg suddenly thrusted himself back inside her from behind. She braced herself against the wall and panted. "Oh Serg... You're so hard..." That aphrodisiac must have been more powerful than Wilhelm had implied... Or perhaps Serg merely desired her this much. She couldn't say and honestly she wasn't sure she even cared as she wriggled around her firm member. It didn't try long for her to discover how willing she was to accept a second offering of pleasure from the man. "Oh please move, Serg. I want you so much right now..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next