View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Demonology for dummies (For Fornicarus) 

Post Re: Demonology for dummies (For Fornicarus)
The succubus smiled as she helped Pia into the tub, watching as the girl relaxed in the warm water. As Pia rested within the tub, the succubus began washing her down with lotions, massaging her sore muscles as she did so. Orobas had decreed that Pia was to be cared for and the succubus would give her best for the sake of her master. Quietly, she performed her tasks and cleaned Pia off, washing away all the evidence of her misadventures from her time in Hell so far, before helping her out of the tub and into the bed. Just as wordlessly, the succubus made sure the human was most comfortable and slipped away only when she was sure Pia was soundly asleep.

The next day slowly rolled around, even as servants returned to clean up and bring the demon's quarters back into pristine condition, knowing Orobas would return to check in on his new human companion. The doppelganger hadn't returned yet but already, the girl's clothes, now clean and no longer bearing the stains of her activities with her own demonic twin, had been placed on the table beside the bed, along with a pair of shoes in her size. Fresh food and drinks had been left out on the table, in case she woke up from her sleep. It wasn't until late into the afternoon that anyone finally intruded on Pia.

The door opened as another demon, followed by Orobas, entered the luxurious room. "Pia! You've slept long enough, my girl!" Orobas chuckled as he pulled away the blanket, a hand prodding at the naked girl's body. "We got a job to prepare you for, Pia!" Orobas grinned as he turned to the demon. Thanas, I leave her in your care. Please, make sure she is prepared for her task." Orobas then gave the demon and Pia a farewell gesture and left once again, leaving the girl alone with the demon. "I am Thanas. Lord Orobas has explained to me the situation and what you need to do. It won't be too hard to teach you what to do as a slave, but there are other things that you must prepare for... I trust you are ready to do what is necessary to steal this jewel?"

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:12 am

Pia might be in hell, but sleep was heavenly. She slept like a rock, mentally and physically exhausted. Pia did not even stir until Orobas pulled away the blanket, uncovering a gently snoring girl gripping the pillow in her hands.
Pia blinked a little. It took a few seconds for her to wake, to realize she was in a nightclub in Hell, with two demons in her room.

Once more bashful, she tried covering herself at least partially. She saw that the clothes had been laid out for her, along with a new pair of shoes.

"Pleased to meet you, Thanas." Pia replied, sitting up on the edge of the bed, and trying to look as proper as possible when half covered by a blanket.

"I, uh, I guess I am prepared to do what is needed.. That is.. I am willing to do what it takes, but I do not know how, or if it is within my abilities."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:42 pm
Profile YIM

"Well, that's fine. As long as you're willing to do anything, you don't need to worry about the rest." Thanas shrugged as he brought up an collar into view, one that looked very much like any other human slave's collar. This one was very much different, however. "Like you heard before... This collar will pass any inspection, very high quality. Orobas spared no expenses. He included a few enchantments to help you out, however. Around here, shyness is a trait that is very rarely preferred in slaves. Most demons want their slaves submissive and willing to do anything they order them to do." Opening the collar up, he held it out for Pia, expecting the girl to be smart enough to figure how to put it on. That and it was because the enchantment had been designed to ensure that she kept her free will only as long as she was the one who placed the collar on herself.

"You'll be able to keep your free will, as Orobas promised. That was the main facet of his request for the collar's maker. However, it has the added benefit of suppressing your inhibition. Basically, it'll allow you to do things you normally wouldn't be willing to because of your... Well, character. You'll be the same, you'll still think and talk the same. The only difference is, you'll be more... decisive about things. No hesitation, whatsoever. And that means no suspicion. One more thing, as long as you got that collar on, you won't feel any pain at all. Any pain you feel will instead be felt as pleasure. A necessity given who you're about to go up against." The demon shrugged as he explained things, not really seeing any need to tell her how to behave as a slave. As it was, the collar would do most of the work for her anyway. All there was left to do at this point was... Well, to get her ready for her next challenge. "I wouldn't put the clothes on just yet, since you're going to be taken to the demon's estates soon. That, and once you have the collar on, you won't care about the clothes."

It was then that Thanas decided that she shouldn't go in without knowing what to expect. "Listen... This demon, the one Orobas was explaining about earlier... There's a reason why he only has human slaves and doesn't allow any one else near him. He's a... Well, I suppose the human term would be... Minotaur. You have legends about bull demons and all that, don't you?" Thanas shrugged again, not really caring about any of that. It was Pia who would have to... tangle with the bull, after all. That, and he saw no point in mentioning the demon's unnatural sex drive and abnormal stamina. If anything, with the collar on, she wouldn't care and she'd only find it enjoyable. There was just the slight risk of her being found out and enslaved for real. That and he knew what happened to the other females the demon kept on his estates. Ah, well, Orobas' visions of the future weren't wrong. Usually. And if he said that he saw Pia coming back safely, then he was sure Pia would. Probably. And again, he didn't really care about what happened to humans. Plenty more of them where they came from, after all. Just seemed wrong for Orobas to not mention any of this.

Oh well.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Pia fingered the collar. She was a bit afraid to put it on. It had dawned upon her that this might be a trap. A simple trick to make her put on the collar, then claim her as a slave. She really did not know how this worked.
But then again, what choice would she have? If Orobas, or anyone here, wanted to claim her, they would. She was helpless alone here.

Lowering inhibitions and converting pleasure to pain.. The last part made her cringe. It probably meant slaves were not treated well. And she was a bit afraid of mind altering powers. Still, the logic was sound. If sexual aviability was needed.. she might need the help.

She fastened the collar around her neck, letting loose a breath she did not know she had been holding as the clasps snapped into place.

"So.. no clothes? Do you think this Minotaur likes me with shoes or barefoot?", she asked.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:40 pm
Profile YIM

"Probably barefoot but... Does it really matter?" The demon shrugged, knowing that with the collar on, the human wouldn't really care either way. Lowering inhibitions wasn't all it did, really, for Orobas had specifically asked for the collar to get rid of her shyness as well. He would have mentioned it if Orobas hadn't asked the demon to leave that part out as well. It had been a trap of a sorts, Pia was correct in this, but rather than to keep her a slave to the demons, it had simply been meant to ensure that there would be no future problems with her, not as long as the collar remained on her. Another thing that had been kept a secret was that while it would only work if she placed it on herself, it couldn't be taken off by her in return, only by either the maker or the one who had commissioned it. In short, Orobas had effectively made the girl his slave for now, or at the very least, temporarily.

By now, she would be starting to feel the effects of the collar, warmth spreading all over and throughout her entire body, radiating from inside her and flowing everywhere. It wasn't the sort of warmth that came with heat. Rather, it was one that came only with being aroused or excited. Thanas watched as he remembered what Orobas had said to him about this. It didn't just convert pain into pleasure, it kept the girl in a constant state of sexual need, keeping her hot and wet, keeping her constantly horny. A most terrible collar, to be sure. But what did he care? He had no problems with keeping secrets or lying, especially when it came to humans. The nice thing about all this was that Orobas had given him permission to taste the human for himself, as payment for his aid. Not wasting any further time, Thanas approached Pia. "Come, we need to make sure that the collar is working properly... It wouldn't do to send you into the lion's den with a defective collar." He smiled as he cupped the girl's chin in his hand, staring down at the girl as the collar made her hotter and hotter.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:40 am

"Oh, well. I guess I doesn't. I just thought that maybe shoes, knee highs.. it will make me look a bit sexier. Then again, nude and just a collar is more 'fuck me, I'm your slave', right?"

Did I just say that? Pia was surprised she had even uttered the words. Not that it was unusual for her to put her foot in her mouth, quite the opposite, but in this manner.. Pia had just thought about it, and then the words came out. She was more than a little surprised, and it showed, but the typical stuttering and blushing did not appear. Something that also surprised Pia, but she did not have much time to think about it.

Suddenly, the demon was looking down on her, lifting her chin up so that she was looking into his face. Now her cheeks were a bit red,a gentle pink flush, but embarrassment did not seem to cause it. No, she was getting hotter. Warm. In a delicious way. She felt like she was soaking in the sun, skin glowing,hand moving slowly down her Venus mound..
She snapped out of it.

"Mr. Thanas? What do you mean.. works?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:51 pm
Profile YIM

(Sorry about taking so long, Pia!)

With the collar doing what it was made for, the demon could see the effects spreading on her body through subtle changes, changes that he was experienced enough to notice as a slave trainer. "I mean... It wouldn't do for Orobas to send you somewhere without taking every precaution to ensure your safety, right? As your ally, he's expected to do everything within his power to improve your chances of getting what you need." Thanas then shifted his gaze down, taking in more of the young woman's nubile body. "And now that I'm involved in all of this, thanks to him... It's now in my best interests to make sure the collar's working. I would hate to lose my head, after all. Now..." The demon grinned as he then sat down in one of the nearby seats, pulling his hardening cock. "As you put it, 'fuck me, I'm your slave'. We'll start with a simple test, I think. Get on your knees, Miss Hov, and let's put that mouth of yours to use."

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:00 pm

(not a problem! Good to see you back!)

Pia opened her mouth in surprise at the direct command, even though she should have seen it coming. Surprise was the word, not shock. Part of her mind seemed to think this was a bad idea. Maybe she was also being groomed for slavery. Maybe she would not manage to break out, or that it was all a lie to make her more pliable. But she kind of wanted to do this too. She wanted a cock in her mouth. It would make her so deliciously horny.

So when her eyes opened and her hands reached up to half cover her mouth, it made her look as much as much as someone who had just gotten a pleasant surprise as someone who was embarrassed at a lewd suggestion.

Pia looked up and down at the demons body. Either way, doing this would be a good idea. It would not be smart to insult a potential ally. And she was not sure she would last long before her libido got away with her anyway.

She gently placed a hand on the demons chest, and let it trail down as she lowered herself down, until her face was at groin level. Her soft chest bumbled into his thighs. Her nipples was already hard. She gently rubbed at his member, to make it good and hard before placing her lips at it.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm
Profile YIM

The demon smiled as he watched Pia's expression change into one of pleasant surprise, which was only proof that the collar was indeed working. It was all the proof he needed, but... the girl needn't know that. After all, there was something to be said about making sure. Thanas merely watched as the girl got onto her knees, her hand moving down his chest until it wrapped around his hard member. He could feel the young girl's bust against his thighs and made a mental note to enjoy those once she was well into it. The demon still said nothing as Pia began to rub his cock, making him harder as she did so. Even if she was as inexperienced as Orobas made her out to be, he was quite sure her new found enthusiasm would more than make up for it. Beside, there was no better teacher than experience, correct? The demon began to sigh pleasurably as he leaned his head back, enjoying the gentle sensations of the girl's hand, leaving the pace up to her.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:31 am

Gently stroking the member, she felt it grow even harder, becoming more erect, until it stood at attention, pointing at her face. Pia thought it was quite big, but not as huge as some of the appendages she had been exposed too. Perhaps luckily so.
She had never been with a human male, and wondered how it would compare. About the size one could expect from a large human male, perhaps?

She let her lips slowly move across the hard member. She was not that experienced with giving oral sex, really. Most of the time, it was someone, or something, forcing a tentacle or something like that into her face with her trying to not choke and remembering to breath trough her nose. She still had a rough idea about how to do it. The basics were simple, but to make it good one must vary it.

While letting her lips trail across it, she worked over the shaft and the balls with her hands, hoping to add more to the sensation. She added her tongue to her lips, licking the shaft along its whole length, then giving the head a swift flick of her tongue-tip. She paused to work up some spittle.

She glanced up at the demon above her.

Here it goes!

She opened her mouth, put the penis in her mouth and let her lips enclose the swollen head. She sucked at it, generating under pressure, and then moved her head forward, taking more of the shaft into her. Soon her pigtails were bobbing gently as her head moved back and forth.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:45 pm
Profile YIM

Giving small sounds of pleasure, the demon sat in his seat and continued to relax as the pseudo-slave kept on lavishing attention upon his meat, putting her tongue to good use as any proper human slave down in the land of the demons should. There wasn't much of a difference in the techniques of trained slaves and this human, except for one basic difference; she was most willing to do it while they acted as if they had no choice whatsoever. That difference was enough to give this particular slave trainer one of the most enjoyable sessions of his life. "Very good, Pia..." Thanas sighed contentedly before he took in a sharp intake of air, groaning a bit louder as the girl plunged his cock into her hot mouth, sucking the head at first but soon sliding more of him into her mouth. For just a moment, the demon regretted not being able to keep this particular human, and in the next, he decided to commission more of the collars she wore, especially if they could turn even the most shy of women into something like the human at his feet right now. "By the Emperor, faster!" Thanas groaned yet again as his hand rested on the girl's head, not pushing her on harder but simply to encourage her to obey.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:38 am

Faster? OK, faster..

Pia was unsure if this was good or bad. It might be good. He did seem to react well, at least initially. So faster might mean he wanted more. And that was good. On the other hand, it might mean she was boring him. And that would be bad, real bad. Both because she did not want to upset one of the demons that could actually help her, but also because it did not bode well for her next encounter.

Pia had read enough mythology to realize that the Minotaur was not considered a gentle and gregarious creature. If it took an interest in her, she suspected it would hurt, and she had been nurturing the idea that a blowjob might be a better way to mollify it. But not if she bored it.

Pia paused a little, glanced up, took a deep breath, and continued with renewed energy. She forced her head as far down as she dared, pulled it back, and sucked the cock into her mouth again. She did this faster and faster, until her pigtails dashed against the demons thighs when she went forward.

Adding to this was her new-found, magically enhanced sluttyness. She kind of liked this. Having a manhood to play with all by herself was kind of fun. She just hoped he did agree. Little half moans came from deep down in her throat, signalling her enthusiasm.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:12 pm
Profile YIM

Thanas moaned softly as the girl picked up the pace as ordered, feeling very much as if she was enjoying herself and playing with his cock instead of doing it simply because she had been told. Quite the difference from listless slaves and feisty females that had to be broken in thoroughly before they were fit to service anyone. The little moans she was giving out only made the whole experience feel that much better. Cracking his eyes open at the soft sound of the door creaking, the trainer could see another demon coming into the room, one that looked like the same sort as Orobas and himself. This one, he remembered seeing before at Orobas side. Then it came to him; Thanas knew this one as as the former demon lord's chief aide. "Balmun, what is it?"

The newcomer shrugged as he approached the two, standing behind the human as he smirked. "Nothing. Heard about our newest guest from Orobas. He explained the whole thing to me, so I figured I'd come and see who we're helping now." Thanas nodded and gestured to the girl sucking on his manhood. "Ah, so this is the Pia I've been hearing about? The one that our Emperor rescued?" At another nod from Thanas, Balmun laughed as he knelt down, to get a better look at the female he had heard so much about in such a short time. Deciding to play with the human now that she appeared so willing, probably because of the collar his master had mentioned, Balmun slid his hand over the girl's behind, squeezing softly before giving Pia a smack on her butt. "Well, it'll be a pleasure to help you, little girl." The demon grinned as he suddenly plunged two fingers into her snatch, sliding them as deep as they could go into the young student's pussy.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:24 am

Pia was getting so into her role, she did not react at first when they were interrupted, except for a small annoyance that something seemed to distract the male she was pleasing. As to assert her position, she took as much of the cock into her mouth as possible, letting it sink far down, cushioned by her tongue. She sucked hard, and moved her head a little, making a loud slurping noise.

Only then did she realize Thanas was in a conversation with another demon. This magic was strong! Pia had to remember to keep alert, even with her stronger libido.
She suspected the collar was the only thing that kept her from dropping dead from embarrassment right now, but she did feel kind of awkward.
Not sure what to do, she let go of most of the shaft, idly stroking it and liking the head as the new demon talked.

"Oh!", she yelped as Balmun's hand met her ass with an smack, followed by a much more intense "Ooo-OOOOH!" as his fingers plunged into her cunt. Her pussy offered no resistance, she was so worked up it eagerly took the two fingers into her, until they were snug inside her.

"Please, no-o ohhhhh..", she half-heartedly tried to protest, moaning with her face against Thanas' member, slick with her own spittle.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:17 pm
Profile YIM

Balmun snorted at the feeble plea, the girl still caught up in erotic desires by the collar she wore. "Well, shit. A human this cute, how can I let the opportunity pass by? Thanas, let's take this a step further!" The demon laughed as he wrapped an arm around the girl's chest, pulling her away from the cock she had been moaning against, much to the annoyance of Thanas. Getting Pia up onto her feet, Balmun eased her around until she was facing him, took quite the appreciative stare up and down her nude body. "Well, since you're already all wet, I suppose now's as good a time as any."

The demon smirked as he suddenly placed his strong hands on Pia's waist, pulling her up until she was leaning against his chest, an arm supporting her as Balmun began pulling his cock out, giving it a few quick pumps to get it harder. As wet as she was, the student would have no problem taking the demon's thick meat, especially when the collar would make her feel nothing but pleasure. "Ahhhh, so tight!" The demon groaned softly as his cock began to slide into Pia's cunt, filling her up beyond what any of the other demons had done so far, with the exception of a certain submerged monster in the Marquis's challenge.

With his cock buried within Pia, Balmun smacked the girl's behind again, this time using his fingers to spread the student's rear enough for Thanas to get a good look at the tight button, his cock still quite hard and covered in the girl's spittle. "Come on, Thanas! Slide it in her!" Needing no further encouragement, the trainer stepped forward until he was right behind Pia, who was still leaning against Balmun's chest, and began pushing his shaft into the student's butt, the spit helping it along as he slid into Pia, inch by inch, groaning happily all the while. Balmun, on the other hand, grinned as he looked down at Pia, trying to see her reaction. "Feels damn good, doesn't it?"

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next