View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 Say what?! [for Nell] 

Post Re: Say what?! [for Nell]
Luju was just full of surprises tonight. She realized too late that it might have been a mistake to taunt him before. He had clearly taken her words as a challenge and was now determined to make her lose herself to 'wanton abandonment'. And he was well on his way to suceeding. He groaned into her neck and the vibrations as well as the delectable sounds of his arrousal sent shivers of delight down her spine. She moaned as well as his hands traced over her body. He lifted her leg with one hand and the slid his hand down to touch her behind. And all the while taking her at this maddeningly slow pace. Not that it did feel wonderful the way he slowly slid every inch of his prick deep inside her only to tease her by withdrawling almost entirely. She wanted to scream for her to take her harder, to send her over the edge, but that would be admitting he won. As much as she wanted to cum she wasn't willing to surrender to Luju just yet.

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:00 am

As slowly as ever, the demon kept on teasing the female under him, groaning more as he sucked on the girl's earlobe even as his hand moved over her behind and slid up her back as his fingers explored more of Nell's body. As usual, the young lady's moans were music to his ears and only spurred him on more, pushing the demon to slide into her heated core just a bit harder, just a bit faster. She was not the only one who wanted him to fuck her harder, not at all. It took him everything to hold back to stay patient until the girl give in to him and to her desires. It was for this reason that Luju suddenly pulled his cock out of the girl's body, as he did not want to come just yet, not when he could taste victory now. Abandoning Nell's sweet haven for now, the demon instead threw himself into savoring her body, into bring pleasure to the girl. Slowly licking along her jawline, he shifted his body enough to allow his hand to rub against her sensitive pearl, grinding against it slowly as to not give her the satisfaction of getting off quickly. No, he would take his time and he would watch all the subtle signs, backing off whenever she was about to approach the edge only to grind her back toward the precipice, a cruel game of back and forth.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:28 am

Nell couldn't hide her disappointment that Luju had pulled out of her and did not return immediately as he had before. Her eyes openned instantly and she scrowled up at him. "Why did you...?" She bit her lip to stop herself. That was as bad as admitting she didn't want him to stop. His hand replaced his cock and began rubbing against her clit. She moaned instantly and lifted her hips up to grind desperately against his hand. She pursed her lips and furrowed her brow at him. "Luju, this isn't fair... I didn't make you beg."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Smiling at the look of disappointment plastered on the young woman's face, the demon took the opportunity to stare at Nell, to see how it would proceed for him now. He still did not say anything but simply kept on grinding his hand against the student's netherlips, paying attention to her clit for now. As from before, he continued to alternate the pace of his hand, allowing her to feel pleasure but not enough to push her over the edge. Only after Nell had complained about it not being fair did he speak at last. "Life isn't fair, Nell. If you want this, then you know what to do. If not, then I can stop and get off you. Just give in, Nell. Forget about everything else and just tell me what you really want." Luju continued to smile, even as he leaned in again, sucking and licking at the other shoulder now, intending on continuing his teasing until she had enough and begged for him.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:30 am

Nell felt a kennel of stubbornness growing in her stomach that wanted her to hold out. He was just as horny as she was right now. Surely she could hold out longer than he could. Right? As his fingers continued to work her nether region she became less and less sure of that. Then he lean down again to lick and suck along her other shoulder and her confidence all but vanished. "Oh Damn!" She swore and arched her back under his manipulations. "You are a rotten bastard, Luju! I want to cum!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:00 am

Smirking, the demon chuckled as he stopped rubbing the young lady's sex and positioned himself on top of her, his knees in between her legs. "As you wish." The demon then eased his cock into the student's heated core, pushing in as deep as he could as he slid a hand around one of her thighs, pulling it up against his side and keeping a hold on it. "Then come, Nell. Come all you want!" Luju began sliding his hard shaft in and out of Nell, not going at it as slow as he had earlier but now giving her what she wanted, taking her body hard and fast. The monster felt so much better now that he had his prick in a woman's body, and not only that, he didn't have to keep up the act of being such the experienced and gentle lover, now relishing in taking Nell as if she were one of the women he enjoyed down here in his domain.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:50 pm

"Oh Thank Goodness!" Nell cried out as Luju finally returned to her depths and began to take her more furiously. It didn't take long before his thrusting member pushed her over the edge of orgasmic bliss. She gasped as that first shock wave of release hit her and she bucked her hips up to hold onto the wonderful tool as had caused it. She wanted to hold Luju deep inside her while her vaginal walls tightened and pulsed around him. She raked her nails down his back and mouth openned in a wordless cry of desire.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:00 am

Finally. All this hard work, because of his powers being sealed. All these touches and caresses, because it turned her on the most. All of the teasing and taunting, just to bring her to this state. Now, the demon had finally won out, having managed to do what he had promised. And in the end, all that lust in the student's body, the fuel for the only thing he had left, his strength. He would not allow Ria to beat him down, even as weakened as he was. No, he would win. He always wins. A hand suddenly ran through Nell's hair and gripped the back of her head, forcing her into an intense and furious kiss, tongue invading and savoring the taste of the woman as he began harvesting her for what he needed so desperately now, driving his cock into the girl's body hard. He kept himself mashed against her body, finally no longer needing to hold back, a low and guttural groan escaping into the student's mouth as he felt her tunnel becoming filled with the hot seed, nearly searing in the intensity of the sex they had gone through.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:11 am

It was clear from the intensity of Luju's thrusts that he had been just as desperate for release as she had been. Now that his patience had been rewarded with her submission he seemed no longer capable of holdingg back. It reminded her very much of the first time she had encountered the demon. Still, Luju was full of surprises... Like the fierce, hungry kiss he had givn her. That must have been for her benefit for Luju never had struck her as the kissing type.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden force of the demon's climax. His warm seed flooded inside her and she gasped around his primal moaning. She pushed against his chest to break the kiss so she could finally breath again. "Dear god..." She panted as she tried desperately to swim back up through the fog their massive orgasms had left in her brain. She tried pushing against Luju's chest against to coax the demon off of her. She had to think. There was something important they were supposed to by doing once they'd finished fucking. Damnit, what the Hell was it!?!

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:54 am

Panting hard after the girl had broken the kiss, the demon felt stronger than ever, having stocked up on this much lust. At least the girl was still quite fun to mess with and could really charge him up. Perhaps they were simply compatible when it came to lust. Perhaps as enemies, he got the most lust out of her. Who knew? In any case, he wasn't in any position to move and merely kept the girl pinned down, his cock still buried in her pussy and trying to absorb more of the lust from her. As he did this, Ria giggled as she watched. "Open the chamber." Conditioned to never question their mistress, her servants proceeded to do as she had asked. It wasn't long until the statue began to move, sliding out of the way to reveal a new passage. Luju, surprised by the sounds, looked up at the statue and the new door. He had only been lying to get into the girl's panties but... "Are you fuckin' kidding me? I was just bullshitting!" A split second later, the demon realized what he had just said and looked down at Nell. "Um... I meant... Er, hi?"

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:34 am

Nell sighed wearily when Luju didn't budge when she attempted to push him off of her. Even if she was exhausted from wild, magically amplified sex with a lust fueled demon she still probably wouldn't have the strength to push the lout off of her. And as she was exhausted from all that it didn't seem worth the effort so she gave up. The grating sound of the statue moving caught her attention then and she turned her head to stay at the now unbarred exit to the chamber. Ah, that's right... She had been trying to solve the rooms riddle. Luju had apparently been right about the answer being sex.

"Are you fuckin' kidding me? I was just bullshitting!" Nell heard him say and she shot him a very unamused glare. He quickly realized his slip but it was too late to cover it now. "Why am I not surprised?" She said coolly. She didn't have the energy even to argue with him now and as his "guess" had worked in the end it didn't really matter. She sighed again. "Whatever. Will you just get off of me now so I can put on what little clothes I have left and we can move on. We still the rest of the maze to get through." She sincerely hoped the whole maze wasn't going to be like this but if the first room had required this level of sex then it did not bode well for the rest of the journey...

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:36 am

The demon snorted at the remark concerning her clothes. He eased himself off Nell and looked around. With the student still pinned under his legs, Luju pulled up the shirt he had been wearing earlier. There was still evidence of his semen wiped on it by the student earlier. "You ruined my jacket. So, I'm gonna do this..." Luju grinned as he tossed the shirt aside and grabbed at Nell's own shirt, ripping it savagely and leaving it in two pieces. "Next time, fuckin' lick it off like a good girl." The demon got off her then and stood up, brushing himself off. Ignoring the student for now, and having no desire to hear her rant once again as she was likely to do, Luju began pulling his pants back on and with a stare at the skirt students were expected to wear as part of the uniform, the demon looked back at Nell. "Actually, you know what? As seeing as it's pretty warm here and all, you don't need this either." With only a chuckle, the demon kicked the skirt out of the way and approached the student, forcing his arm around her waist and pulled her along with him, toward the new tunnel. "Let's go, Nell! We got a maze to beat and a sister to kill!"

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:22 am

Nell practically growled at Luju when he destroyed her shirt and kicked her skirt out of her reach. "Grrrr... Damnit, Luju!! You already destroyed my bra! Wasn't that enough?" She fought against him when he tried to drag her in all her nakedness towards the next part of the maze. She wasn't willing to face the unknown challenges of Ria's labyrinth without a strap of material protection. "Stop it! Let me at least go back for my skirt!!"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 am

"I don't think so, Nell. You won't need it, not when we're going deeper into this damn maze. Beside, if you wore at least a skirt, it'd ruin the view for me." Luju snorted as he dragged the girl further, giving up soon enough and just pushing her onto his shoulder for the second time. Amused, the demon gave his favorite victim a playful pat on her behind and began walking, moving through the entrance produced by their actions, which soon slid back into place as soon as Luju was in the new passageway, sealing the way off behind them. "And Nell? You're mistaking me for someone who cares about you. The only way I'd care about you is whenever you're lying on your back, with me on top. Now be a good girl and keep that mouth of your quiet or I'll put you down and fuck you right here, in this hall." The demon paused, as if to carry out his threat but mostly to see what the girl would say to that.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:17 am

Nell struggled against Luju up until the passageway closed behind them and cut her off from her skirt forever. She sighed dejectedly and gave up the effort. She hung motionlessly over the demon's shoulder and grumbled her annoyance. "Is there like an unwritten rule that you can't for more than 5 minutes without being a complete asshole?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next