View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Jackalope reamped and badder than ever 

Location: School Grounds, beach, gym, forest, basement, or docks
Post Jackalope reamped and badder than ever
Name: Jackalope Date of birth: unknown Place of birth: unknown Skin color: was once golden but now its a decayed black color # of tentacles: 25 to 100 depends on mood # of cocks: 1 cock size: generally 6 inches Bio: When the universe was made, the remaining particles formed this monster. Just being born he had no knowledge how it all started, so he claimed he was its maker :lol: However, when life first appeared he was soon worshiped as a god until one day a follower tried to kill Jackalope but he was too slow and was killed but as punishment Jackalope slaughtered every one of them for their betrayal until one day in the year 2010 a group of aliens found Jackalope and brought him to Shokushu High School to test if he would never go mad again and to their suprise he did not kill anymore he just ravaged the girls. Strengths: can use food or toy related items to lure in his victims. Weakness: completely hates pain. Special abilities: can cast a fog that can act like chloroform. Appearance:decayed mummy.

PM me to RP im mostly online from 7:00am to 7:00pm central standard time seven days a week but no men allowed at anytimes im a solo act or if two girls want some action i will see what i can do.

Last edited by jackalopelover on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Post Re: Jackalope reamped and badder than ever
I feel the need to point this out.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=69

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:37 pm
Profile WWW

Well Madison I tried my best this time to make the profile but as always someone sees a flaw in it.

PM me to RP im mostly online from 7:00am to 7:00pm central standard time seven days a week but no men allowed at anytimes im a solo act or if two girls want some action i will see what i can do.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm

Oh, for the love of beer... (There, beer joke out of the way)

Let's see...

Well, again, it's a bit thin. Like I said before, details really help out, and if you want to get into rps, you would do a lot better if you put more into your character. You probably could do with describing what your character looks like, do the whole physical appearance. Personality would also be helpful but it's not necessary. Some people enjoy fleshing out their characters' personalities through RPs, so that's also something to think about. You also might want to work on the consistency as well.

You also may want to go into a little more details about his powers and abilities, maybe explain how he uses gifts to lure in his prey, the whole idea behind why he does it. Also, he can cast a confusing fog? What does it do exactly? Does it just... literally confuse the girls and make them hurt themselves like my Pokemon does every damn time I ask them to fucking attack the goddamn Zubat...

Ahem.

Or does it just make them like, forget that Jackalope's a monster and make them treat him like a god instead? Also, it acts like chloroform? I think chloroform makes people pass out. Kinda conflicts with the whole fog aspect. If you want to make a fog, pick one of them and stick with it is what I'd suggest. Or use the chloroform thing in another ability, maybe.

If you're going to include the victim history thing, then I'd suggest fleshing your bio out a bit more, include his time spent going from place to place and raping, uh, female rulers. Doesn't mention Jackalope ever coming to Earth, so yeah. Consistency is your best friend here. :D And Details is Consistency's cousin. Hang out with them both. They'll cover your back.

If you don't. They teabag you. -nods-

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 pm

It was my only chance on a computer so sorry for the lack of info Jackalopes appearance is that of the sun god Ra and he appeared on earth around 3000 B.C

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:54 pm

It's cool. If you're doing the best you can, then that's something at least. -nods- And instead of putting in new information on Jackalope, you really should edit it into the first profile, as part of the overall profile. Otherwise, Stormy's gonna hit you with another beer mat joke. :lol:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:56 pm

*Ahem* Roses are red volets are blue stormbringer is funny how about me? :lol:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 pm
Site Admin

My immediate problem is that you may be trying (very trying) but you said yourself that you can only get here using a cellphone. Maybe you would explain how you plan to actually roleplay here with more than single line posts that are as limited as those you have made to date?

Or perhaps more to the point, how you expect anyone to want to play with you when the posts are so limited.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Well Stormbringer I could just go straight to the point in any RP's instead of a full detailed thing since I don't know how many letters I'm limited on a cellphone version of this site *if anyone knows, feel free to tell me* but anyways, thanks for your opion its what helps out the most: comments about what seems problematic

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:36 pm

There's a 10,000 character limit. >_>

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 pm
Profile WWW

Thank you Madison you are very smart and wise *bows down* i am sorry for being a troble maker in the past.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:26 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]