View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Say what?! [for Nell] 

Post Re: Say what?! [for Nell]
Luju gave Nell a smile, one that was more kinder than his usual smirks. Placing his hands over Nell's own hands cupping his cheeks, the demon stared back at her and nodded. "Then, let's get through this fucking maze and kick Ria's ass. After that, I'll take you away from this island and straight to home." Luju then pulled her hands away from his cheeks so he could lean forward to kiss her, not forcefully against the lips as he always had done, but rather a simple and rather plaintive one on her cheek, something that was also extremely out of character for him. The small things counted for most with females like her, he knew. They simply appreciated such things far too much but whatever, if it works, then it works. The demon wasn't going to complain. He then got back up onto his feet, holding his hand out for Nell to take. Luju did indeed look much better, as if a great weight had been taken off his shoulders, as if by saying those words, Nell had somehow revitalized him. "You do realize, if I take you home, I'm going to need great sex to keep my powers up enough to at least look like a human. Unless you want me to rape people in your neighborhood?" He then grinned at her, as if it was partially a joke. "But seriously, though. That doesn't have to be something our relationship's based off, Nell, but I'd like to at least do it the way you deserve to have it, not against your will. Be rather difficult to explain to people why I look like this, no?"

Last edited by Forny on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:22 am

Nell smiled and took his hand and let him help her up. "I don't think you and I will have any trouble having great sex..." She continued on down the direction they had originally been heading in. "We might have to be a little creative thinking of places to do it though. It'd be kind of awkward having sex at my parents' house." She smiled mischieviously back at him over her shoulder. "But again, I don't think that'll be a problem for us either."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:02 am

Now he was just seeing a whole new side to Nell, but it seemed only appropriate since she had seen a 'different' side to him as well. Al the same, having her be all cheered up only made it all the better for him. Unlike all the other times, she was on a much greater height than ever. And hence, the fall would be even more grander to behold. Chuckling, the demon listened as Nell spoke about these things and them not being a problem. Well, they certainly wouldn't be. "It'll be a snap." The demon smirked at the poorly disguised pun, following Nell from behind. He waited until she continued on ahead, not paying any attention to him. It was then that the demon quickly made gestures with his hands, as if he was tossing something ahead then suddenly air reeled it back in. 'Hook, line, and sinker!' Snapping back to his 'new' self, the demon followed Nell closely behind. Might as well make small conversation. "So... Once I get you home, won't your parents wonder why you're back from college? Or why you aren't going back either? What do your parents even do anyway? Plus, how are we going to explain me?"

Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:13 am

Nell was paying attention to the path, looking out for evidence they were heading the right way. Not that she knew what evidence might tell her that. Still, the lack of a deadend was promising but then she was certain Ria would be the type to change the maze around to suit her purposes. In which case it probably didn't matter which way they went. Luju started asking about her parents and how they would react to her leaving school. She shrugged in response. "I'll tell them I didn't like it. That it was too far away and I missed home. I'll register to a different school. someplace closer. They won't mind..." She paused momentarily to consider the rest of the demon's questions. Deciding how to answer the rest of them, if she'd answer them. "As far as you go... We're just introduce you as someone who worked at the school. All the students at the school are girls but the teachers aren't. We could say you were a coach or something."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:04 am

The demon didn't miss the fact that she hadn't answered the question regarding her parents. Must be a touchy issue, best to avoid that for now. As things are now, it wouldn't take much to upset the new bond between them two, and that was something Luju didn't want, not when he was still preparing her for what he considered the biggest mind fuck so far. Instead, he only nodded. "Let's not just introduce me to them yet then. Beside, I can always just sneak in and see you whenever you want me. Beside, a student bringing back a coach from her school? From what I can tell, that might seem a bit too scandalous, wouldn't you say?" Luju pushed on ahead until he was walking beside her, wondering just how long this damn tunnel was going on for. They had been walking around for quite a while, hadn't they? It was then that Luju stopped. "Oh, damn it! We're in one of her traps." As soon as he had said it, the walls where Nell happened to be suddenly slid out, threatening to crush the student. And in that instant, Luju grabbed her and pulled her out of the way, holding her in his arms and looking around, sharpening his senses in order to catch any sign of further traps. "I may be sadistic but Ria's homicidal. Hold on to me, Nell. Things are going to get rough pretty soon, and I'm going to need to move fast to keep us alive."

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:21 am

"Hmmm... You could have a point. It might be best to introduce you to my parents after I've been back home for a while. Then we could pretend to have met there and not at... ACK!!" Before she knew what was happening a piece of wall came crashing towards her threatening to crush her flat. It would have too if not for Luju's lightning reflects. Nell didn't argue when he told her to hold onto him. She had no desire to get killed. She quickly wrapped her hands around the demon's wrist and hung on for dear life. "Why is she suddenly trying to kill us?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:31 am

"She doesn't need a reason. It turns her on, that's all the reason she needs." Luju spoke as he watched the pieces of the wall moving back into place, holding the student against him securely before taking a quick step ahead, moving ahead by several yards quickly. This wasn't going to be good. Using his body like this was sure to drain his powers fast and he knew Ria wasn't going to make it easy on them. Then he heard it, a slight shifting sound, like rock scraping on rock. Then a long stone pillar slid out, much too fast for him to evade right when he had just landed. Instead, all he could do was shift out of the way enough to keep the student safe, grunting hard as his back slammed against the wall, the pillar pining his shoulder against the wall. Sliding out forcefully, the demon got away, his skin showing no sign of being bruised or scraped. "She's probably jealous. You wouldn't think it's true but she has a total brother complex when it comes to me. She likes hurting me, and she doesn't want anyone else to have me either."

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 am

"If she has a thing for you then she's got an awful funny way of showing it. Besides, if she knew you had feelings for me why would she throw us together like this. Why not just come after me?" Nell could tell they were in big trouble with this one but as far as she could tell it wasn't a puzzle just a trap... "If there isn't some trick to stopping this then do you think it means we are going the wrong way? Maybe if we head back..."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:24 am

"She's also insane, all right? The old man keeps spoiling her and now she thinks she's the queen bitch of the universe! Well, actually, she's bitchy enough to be that." The demon shrugged, staring back down the way they had come. It seemed like a good idea, at least. He was about to duck under the pillar that had pinned him against the wall just now when the tunnel suddenly collapsed. More rather, the tunnel behind them appeared as if it had been crushed, as if a hand had closed around it. Then the entire thing fell away, revealing nothing behind them but total darkness. And then her voice echoed through the air. "Oh, queen bitch of the universe? Really, brother... You need to be nicer to me... Maybe I should snap that little girl's neck instead of yours." Then the tunnel began collapsing behind them, forcing Luju pick Nell's legs up with his other arm, carrying her as he made a run for it, trying to outrace the damn tunnel. Privately, the demon was beginning to wonder what the hell was with Ria. He had only been lying about a couple of things, nothing she would have been offended at. The only thing he could think of was... she was, in her own way, helping him with his plan for Nell. "Fucking insane bitch!"

Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:37 am

"Shit!!" Nell swore when she saw the collapsing corridor. Ria really was trying to kill them! Luju suddenly scooped her up in his arms and ran off with her. She closed her eyes and buried her face in his chest. If this was the end for them then she didn't want to watch. She heard Luju whisper under his breath and couldn't help but agree. Ria was fucking insane!

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:46 am

"Run, little piggies!" The voice giggled as the tunnel continued to collapse behind Luju and Nell, 'chasing' them further into the maze. The demon kept ahead as hard as he could, starting to pant more and more as he felt his powers dwindling, the situation exacerbated by the fact that the walls around them kept on trying to crush them, forcing him to use his reflexes to keep out of their reach or leaping over them instead. This was only making the collapsing tunnel catch up to them faster. He kept on turning around corners, pushing himself down the hallways before turning another corner, running randomly because he had no choice but to. It wasn't until he finally ran into yet another hall, seeing a dead end ahead, an ornate mirror hanging in front of them. "Fuck!" The demon swore loudly, looking around to see the tunnel collapsing still. Left with no choice, Luju held Nell against him and ran for the mirror, knowing that they'd either be goners or be sent into another part of the maze, the latter being more likely. As he approached the mirror, he jumped at it, twisting his body around so his back would hit it instead of the girl, just in case. Instead of hitting the solid wall behind the mirror, he could feel himself melting through it before falling onto the floor. A floor that felt much too smooth to be made out of rock.

Looking around, the demon could see that they were in some sort of building, extremely luxurious and befitting a king. The voice groaned, as if Ria was still with them. "Darn! You two get to get away for now, but while you're in this room, you'll be safe. As soon as you're out... I'll be all over you two! Oh, and a little change in the rules. Luju, you get your powers back for now. You'll need them in this puzzle." Then the voice faded away, leaving Luju on the floor, the girl on top of him. He could feel his powers coming back, no longer sealed. Not all of them, though. He could only feel his powers over illusions, nothing else. It was as if she was allowing him his game. Staring down at Nell, the demon spoke up. "You all right?"

Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:02 am

"I-I think so..." Nell replied shakily. She got off of the demon and looked around the room taking everything in. "This is another puzzle?" It didn't look like a puzzle. It looked like a King's palace. "What did Ria mean when she said you'd need your powers to solve it?"

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:10 am

"No idea, and I ain't staying around to find out. Neither are you!" The demon growled as he looked around, grabbing her wrist as he began using his powers over illusion, building a dream within dream. For some strange reason, he cannot help but feel as if someone has just banned him in some weird thread at some weird roleplaying site, saying that he watches Inception too much. Shaking the strange feeling off, Luju used his illusions to make it appear as if he had managed to escape the maze. The student would recognize the surrounding, however. They now stood in her room at Shokushu. Easy enough to replicate for his powers over illusions did not necessarily require him to produce the illusions; they also could use the memories of a person to recreate familiar settings. "Stupid girl. I keep telling her to not leave any loopholes for her enemies to exploit. At least no one's here... If you need to grab any of your stuff, go do it now. Otherwise, start concentrating on where your home is so I can take you there. Can't go anywhere I've never been, but I can take us there if you have a clear picture in your head."

Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:23 am

(*Grumbles about her stupid computer eating her post again*)

"W-what?! Now?! I mean... Nevermind." Nell hadn't expected their escape from Shokushu to happen to soon. The suddenness of the revelation should have made her a bit more suspicious but her mind was a bit preoccupied on other matters. "Gah! I'm Naked!! I can't go home let this!!!" She dashed to her dresser and started pulling clothes out to change into. She grabbed a white bra, blue cotton panties, jeans and a long sleeve navy blouse and hurriedly put them on. "There isn't really time to pack a real suitcase so I won't bother." She finished buttoning up her blouse and grabbed her bookbag with her laptop and phone inside it. "I'll just tell my parents that the airline lost my luggage. There's nothing here that can't be replaced anyway. Let's go." She rejoined Luju then closed her eyes and concentrated on her parents' estate.

(To lazy to describe Nell's house: Picture)

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 am

(-pats back- Two words, Nell. Word processor. -huggles- :D )

The demon briefly pondered whenever he would get the strange sensation of being banned once again for referencing Inception again as he thought about the next illusion he would be building, much like building a dream within a dream within a dream. Shaking the idea off, Luju watched as the student went to her dressed, pulling out clothes for her to wear. It was a good thing, he had to agree, that his powers were so flexible. Still, it all relied on Ria not interfering any more than she had done so far. He merely nodded at Nell's remarks about the rest of her things and them being easily replaceable. As soon as he could see her eyes closed, he figured she was doing as he had ordered and decided to not waste any further time, placing a hand on the small of the student's back, allowing his powers to activate once more. Before long, they were standing on soft grass, hidden by the shadow of a tree even though the darkness of the night sky kept them out of anyone's sight as well. As soon as the illusion was complete, the estates, all surrounding land around it, and all the people built entirely from the girl's memories, Luju went along with the next phase of his plan, dropping to his knees and panting heavily. "Okay... That took a lot more out of me than I thought it would. Never was as good as Ria at teleporting but all the same... Welcome home, Nell." It was then that he returned to his human appearance, both human skin and fabric appearing over his pale body, recreating the look of a young adult. "Go ahead... I'll be fine, just need to recover. I'll come back in a couple of days." Luju looked up at the student, giving her a measuring stare. It all had happened quickly, thus he knew that it would only benefit him if the student was allowed to relax after her ordeal at Shokushu, and a few days seemed acceptable to him. He could do with a bit of resting, after all, and he did have to talk to Ria as soon as Nell was well into the illusion to relax.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next