View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next
 Revengeful Path (Therion) 

Post Re: Revengeful Path (Therion)
The familiar sensation of the pencils slowly stretching her opening wider and wider is alittle faster then the last time, maybe because they are excited or that they want to see who wins this time. Her poor rear being used simply as a toy and by all right he knows she would hate him for such a humiliating situation and yet looking at her eyes he can see how far she is gone. The spell overpowering her true nature aslong as he keeps close and reminds her of his presence, it almost triggers a darker part of her, one that wants to please and be pleased in return. Of course she will be rewarded for her service to him, and obidence. She has learnt the price of resisting him before.

Finally they seem to reach their maximum there is a cheer behind as they seem to be writing down the number, and with her position she won't see. They pulled the pencils out and discard them as Therion pulls her onto her feet, smirking as he knows that teasing has ensure her body is well prepared to accept him later but perhaps not yet, he is having fun with his lovely "assistant"

"Very good Allirabeth, now would you be a good girl and read for the class?"

He holds out a book for her before he sits down infront of the class as they return to their seats, Therion guiding Alli to stand infront of Therion with her back to him and her legs spread just a little. The book detailing's the female body and ironically all about how their bodies react when aroused, clearly something not normally read outloud and even in a normal classroom would be embarrassing to read out. Now she is naked with demon puppets leering at her with greedy eyes, all of them wanting to pounce on her.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Alli:
The only non-sexual humiliation that I could think of would be standing in front of a class of strangers, reading a technical book of a totally embarrassing subject. I felt my throat tighten, and my mouth become dry and I struggled to swallow void of saliva.

I opened the book titled “What is a female orgasm?”.

“What happens in a woman's body during a climax is very like what happens in a male body when one ejaculates. In other words, there's a feeling of increasing excitement, building up to a point where everything 'blows' in a great blast of ecstasy. This 'orgasmic moment' is characterized by surges of contractions in the sex organs, occurring almost every 0.8 seconds.

Men are well aware that these throbs of pleasure are accompanied by the pumping out of spurts of seminal fluid. Obviously this doesn't happen in women, however a few females do produce some fluid at orgasm, but the impression given in so many erotic stories that most women 'ejaculate' is not correct.”
I looked around the room, looking for a glass of water, but I didn’t see one. I literally sucked every drop of moisture from the inside walls of my mouth, and swallowed, glancing around quickly at the focused eyes, then returning to the book I was holding.

“The other big difference between male and female orgasm is this: after the first climax, many women can 'come' again, often within a minute or two. This ability is extremely rare in males. Relatively few young women can achieve multiple orgasm, because it's an ability that usually has to be learned. But with the help of a skilled lover, most women can eventually achieve the capacity for multiple orgasms – if they so desire.”

I turned slightly to face the demon tucked in so close behind me. “May I have … a something to drink, before I continue … Master?” I said with a raspy voice, humble in tone.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Her words seem louder then ever as the silent class hangs on every word, most likely each one picturing her beneath them suffering climax after climax like she is describing, only making them want to test these theories even more to see if she can be "trained" but of course Therion and the other monsters have already done that for her. Even if she didn't want it and fought against it each time. Hanging on her every word they class seem entranced only staring harder at her naked body until she suddenly stops, asking for water.

Therion is rested against his chair glancing at her as he waves his hand as one of the puppets rushes to get her some only to return with the glass handing it to Therion who holds it out for her, making her step closer to take it. Carefully he slips the ice cold water into her slender hands only to extend the other hand, pushing it between her legs while his middle finger pushes inside her soaked opening.

"Do hurry up and continue Allirabeth, or I fear the class may bend you over my desk right now and rape you, not that you don't really want that. Feeling how wet you are I bet that's what is on your mind right now"

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Alli:
Like a half dead camel I drank, not dainty like a lady should, but gulping, feared that he would take it away at any moment, drips of the cold substance escaping my lips to run down my chin, and finally land on my extended chest. And then I came up for air as his finger pushed inside me. I couldn’t deny what he was saying, so I slowly continued to sip the water in between his tiny thrusts inside me. I knew that as what I was reading was bringing visions of climax into my mind, surely were the desires building in the room.

I stopped drinking as suddenly as I started, and slowly handed the glass back to my “master” as I seemed to perceive him at this moment. “Thank you”, I said licking my wet lips, and then I went back to reading. My legs were spread just a little bit further apart, and now Therion’s finger was inside me, but I continued as if I had never stopped.

“Bringing women to a climax is perhaps the most important thing for a man to realize about female climaxes is that with women, it's not a mechanical thing – as it generally is with men.

You see, most males will ejaculate quite quickly if they have their penises rubbed. This applies even if the circumstances aren't very romantic – or even if they don't particularly like the person who's doing the rubbing! Women are not like this. Female orgasm isn't a push-button response. The conditions have to be right.”
I paused again, but not needing water this time. I was considering my current conditions.

“Although females vary, many women need the following if they're going to reach a climax easily:
1) romantic atmosphere pleasant, comfortable surroundings
2) partner who they really like
3) feeling of being wanted and appreciated
4) good flow of natural lubrication - so that the delicate female parts don't get sore
5) skilled partner who knows how to stimulate the clitoris.

Unless you can provide the above, you are not going to have great success in giving your partner orgasms. Please bear in mind that – contrary to what many men think – sexual intercourse by itself is not likely to produce an orgasm. This is because intercourse alone is not very good at stimulating the woman's clitoris. Nearly all females need additional stimulation of the clitoris by fingers or mouth.”

I could hardly stand this standing here any longer, yet my mouth kept moving and sound kept coming out. Not that I wanted what I was sure to come next, but I … I just didn’t know how to get out of this. It was as if I was watching a movie of myself, and I want to yell, “RUN!!”, but the actress wouldn’t hear me.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:18 pm

For the moment, Therion almost wishes had planned this out even more, and taken the time to record this or even get a real class, just to embarrass her further or for his own grim pleasure as she is forced to read out such things while she herself is already undergoing the very same treatment she is describing. Despite herself, he has already made her climax more then once tonight and she will again soon as his fingers pump in and out of her soaked core. His middle finger for now but as the time ticks away, he slowly adds a second as if things weren't already hard enough for her as it was. Her body is practically begging for him to take her here and now and yet teasing her with such a set-up is proving to be quite amusing. Perhaps he will make this a regular thing, with the necklace he should be able to leave faint imprints in her mind to make her visit the classroom again.

But for now he will enjoy this "student" as she struggles to keep going despite herself and the fact the puppets seems to have moved closer once more, edging closer to her each time she stops as if getting closer and closer to pouncing upon her. But of course they won't not until they receive the signal from Therion who smirks staring up at her back as she pauses again for a moment. Before she reads the next section Therion reaches up to grip her waist suddenly, pulling her down so she lands in his lap, sitting upon it.

"You look flushed Allirabeth, you can rest against me while you read for the class. They are clearly enjoying it..."

Of course his hand return to her pussy, pushing between her legs as she is sitting on his lap. Two fingers spreading her open for the world to see while the third pushes inside her, letting her pussy overflow for the puppets to see how wet she really is. His free hand returns to her sensitive orb, carefully squeezing the soft flesh of her breast in his hand as he cups it, pushing it up slowly. His fingers capture her stiff nipple between them and begin to roll the hardened tip around as she reads the next part. Already she can feel his almost erect member pressing against her rear from behind. Not yet planning to enter her, but reminding her how close she is to it and what her fate will be once this ends.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Alli:
Almost jerked to my senses, my body landed firmly on the demon’s lap, causing my breasts to bounce up sharply and hit the book before resting on my chest again. Sure, I was going through the motions with no outward evidence of fear, but inside I had become skittish of every sudden movement made, especially by Therion. His movements were usually deliberate, not usually so quick at to startle me, but I knew the time he would want to enter me was drawing near. Like a virgin bride I played along, as if in a pre-arranged format, following the guidelines set before me.

I could feel his manhood announcing its presence, warning me of its imminent entrance, as the third finger stretched me, preparing my pussy to take him once more. He requested I continue reading, as he fondled my breast, in my new-seated position. Without delay or question, I licked my lips, and fighting back an aroused moan, continued.

“So, try not to give the impression to your female partner that she ‘ought’ to be able to climax through intercourse alone and that that is what you think of as ‘proper sex’. The sex menu can be a varied one. Some women, for example, find it really easy to climax through oral sex – particularly if the guy is patient and sensitive to what his partner wants. And how does he find out what she wants and what turns her on? Well, a wise man will ask her.

What he should not do is to assume that his technique is flawless and that if his partner does not come, it’s her fault. Plenty of men think that because a previous girlfriend always came a certain way, this one should follow suit. Women are not all the same in their likes or dislikes. So do try to treat your partner as an individual.

Many women like much more foreplay or loveplay than men imagine. They want to feel that the man is keen on giving pleasure – and not just in a hurry to have his own climax. In fact, the worst thing a man can say to a woman is: ‘Haven’t you come yet?’ This is likely to make her feel extremely inadequate and will ruin any build-up of sexual pleasure and tension that might have been taking place.”

I couldn’t help but answer the question in my head as I paused not realizing it. “No, I haven’t cum yet, but it wouldn’t take much more to make me climax again.” This demon knew what to do to my body to make it respond as he wanted, and surely he had imparted his knowledge on to each eager “student” in the room. I glanced up and around at the pairs of red eyes, and a shiver ran through me.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:41 am

It seems it's almost time, perhaps just one more climax and then he will put an end to her torment, and take her aroused body here and now. She is so close he can almost taste it, his fingers pumping in and out of her with little to no resistance from her soaked passage. Almost like it's begging for it to be filled with something much more and this climax will most likely only make that worse for her. So far that's all it has been, teasing and toying with her. Nothing to truly help her body calm down or give her any real end. Each time she climaxed the teasing began anew. Keeping her in this heightened state of arousal is proving quite useful for him.

His fingers slow almost to an agonizingly slow pace as they push in and out, taking great care to bring her closer and closer to her limit but never doing enough to send her over that edge. Always so close and yet out of reach her body practically begging for it now and yet he takes his time with her. His other hand still groping at her breast squeezes it so softly it almost seems like they were lovers like the ones she described in her "lesson" as he rubs his finger in circles around her stiff nipple. Suddenly he drives his fingers much faster into her only to discharge a small jolt of electricity, nothing that will harm her or make her jump, just enough to tease her and add to the pleasure she is already being overloaded with. At the same time his fingers suddenly grip her nipple and squeeze it sharply, pinching it all of a sudden after being so gentle with it.

The shadow puppets watch as if learning the techniques like she believes as they begin to sport their own erections just visible from where she sits, once again reminding her of the situation she is, if she has to please each and everyone of them in just one night after already enduring it thus far. How much can she take?

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Alli:
Not much more would be the answer to his question, if I could hear his thoughts, and the book seemed to tumble out of my hands as if I had drifted off to sleep, but far from it. Instead, I grabbed hold of his groping hand almost helping him squeeze my tender breast, as I caressed his hand in the process. My other hand reached straight down, to that part of my body that was most demanding in that moment. I began to stroke and glide my fingers across my wet clit, forcing my breaths to quicken as I reached my peak. My back arched into Therion’s chest, pushing my own chest towards the audience, as I appeared to buck against his fingers. Just as the manual stated in black and white, the walls of my pussy pulsed and tightened against his soaked hand as it pumped in and out of me.

And then I lost my strength, and collapsed in his arms. All I could hear at that moment was my own panting breaths, and the sounds of my wetness being pushed in and out of me, and I watched the shadows not far from me stroking their hardened rods. I wanted to close my eyes, but cradled in the arms of the demon lord himself, drenched in my own arousal, but did I dare? I felt I had to watch for what he’ll do to me next?

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Slowly he recoils his fingers from her soaked slit, carefully lifting them to her lips only to push them into her open mouth. Letting her taste it upon her tongue before the shadows seem to have risen. No more games or teasing they stand around her, as if waiting for her to make the first move. Therion smirking as he knows her body is too far gone now to resist. She will respond only to commands from him. Which is what he intends as he lifts her onto her feet, helping her stand if only for a brief moment to greet her fellow classmates. The way they stand around her staring it's like she was being worshipped with her master behind her or perhaps an offering to them as he pushes her towards them.

"You have made them this way, surely you don't intend to leave them waiting do you?"

It's almost an order hidden in his words, to make it seem like she is doing all this willingly. Like she is the type to go for this without hesitation. The necklace nestled between her breasts almost glowing more vibrantly as if reacting to how aroused her body has become signally his power over her. The shadow puppets standing before her, as if waiting for her, their erect members in full view as Therion sits upon the chair which now seems like a throne. Watching as if this was entertainment.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Alli:
Like a “Beauty Queen”, I walked forward as if to the edge of the stage to take my reward. Licking my lips I could taste my own arousal. I could smell my own sex radiating off my own skin, and surely the pulsing throbbing crowd closing in on me could smell it too. They were a pack of male dogs, or the demons that they are, in the presence of a female dog in heat, they could hardly control their own desires now. The room had once smelled cold and of old textbooks, but now it had the intoxicating smell of female sweat and pussy.

It was hard for my pulse to settle down after this last climax, not allowed to rest, and my nerves were flaring. Therion had me standing, posed before them, but I found myself kneeling before the class, and licking my fingers as if preparing them to slide easily over the hard members of the audience. I slid my fingers one by one against my tongue, continually tasting my own sex, and I could almost touch the others in the room now as they began to close out the light.

The inner battle raged on as I was asking myself if I was really giving myself to the crowd of shadows, preparing myself to “please” them, and/or take their abuse. Why wasn’t I running for the door with? My hands had no shackles holding me, no obvious chains binding my free feet and legs? If I had been thinking rationally, I would have realized it to be the object creating the red glow at my breast. I would know that it not only brings me to do the bidding of the demon lord Therion, but also forces my hidden desires to rise to the surface. I was free to run, to the eyes of the observer, but I was bound tight in reality.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:32 pm

The shadow "students" seem to be only transfixed by the erotic sight unfolding before them as she kneels infront almost obediently and begins to prepare herself quite visibly for what is going to come. Their stiff members almost touching against her already as they close in around her, blocking out all sights except them surrounding her waiting to be serviced. She can't even see Therion now but mostly likely can tell he is close to her. Making sure the powers don't faultier or release her from their grip. The shadows watching her but it's soon clear they can't wait much more as they press closer.

Already they start to rub their members against her cheeks and from behind. Almost like impatient children wanting to be first and not wanting to share or be left out. All of them begging for attention as Therion can only watch and smirk, watching her through their eyes. Seeing that look of lust on her face while the conflict in her eyes. Trying to resist it and yet unable to stop her body acting on it's own accord.

"Don't be shy. Plenty to go around, Miss Allirabeth has promised to make sure each and everyone of you is pleased and happy by the end of class... no matter what it takes and how many times you need to cum"

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Alli:
His words, lies, washed over me like hot lava burning me with rage to the core, somehow missing my flesh and piercing clear through to my spin. Yet I reached out in front of me to begin the first of many strokes. The smooth outer skin encasing each firm rod pointing near me was soon to be caressed, but it would take time and patience on their part if they still had it. I couldn’t see Therion now, but I could feel him like a cloak flowing over my naked skin.

Firmly I grasped one cock in each hand, and I pushed towards the owners of such rocks, then pulling back towards my chest allowing each of the tips to graze or bump into my full breasts. Then to the next pair, and then the next, before I opened my mouth, and leaned forward to take the third closest stiff member in between my lips. That one would feel the texture of my tongue on it’s underbelly as I took it in deeper, and it could feel the vibration of my moan.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Already her actions are quickly rewarded as already throb against her, clearly having been wanting this for quite some time yet. The ones guided to her breasts suddenly rubbing against them. The tips of their stiff members against her own stiff nipples as hands move around her to push her breasts together, wrapping them around one that thrusts between as her attention is elsewhere to the ones she is starting to use her mouth and tongue upon. Already thrusting a little deeper into her mouth as she takes him in.

More grab her hands and press them against their own erections eager to have her please them too as even more are pressing against her mouth as if expecting her to suck more then one off at once or to keep switching between them. Already the "class" descending into chaos as they all give into their baser instincts as they stare at her before them, naked and wet. The very sight of her enough to drive them wild with lust all over again.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Alli:
I dove in face first, my mouth open to receive any cock pushed inside of it. My tongue met them at the opening as I sucked quickly to please the one inside before the rotation commenced. My hands were not even my own, but had become more extensions of the demon shadows that surrounded me as they guided my long slender fingers to wrap around their throbbing rocks. Despite the chaos and their obvious arousal, they were silent still, and the room only echoed with my moans and heavy pants.

My arousal was building again, but there was no time, nor hands to touch myself this time. Besides, although my mind realized the throbbing of my own clit, my actions seemed to ignore it completely. I continued to move on my knees through the crowd of erections, groping and sucking on all that were near to me. A fleeting thought of my “master’s face” floated into my thoughts, as I realized once more that each of them were like a part of him. In a strange way, the cock in my mouth was his. It pleased me and disgusted me at the same time, but that didn’t matter, I was obeying.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:37 pm

For the moment they are obviously more then happy to let her do most of the work as they simply thrust against her from time to time loving the soft sensations of her body getting to work. They don't even need to voice the commands, she is almost acting on instinct it appears, like she wanted this, like this is all she could think about and couldn't wait to pounce. Already they seem close to cumming, as if eager to shower her in it or watch her try to swallow, happily knowing there is many, many more waiting if she can last that long and Therion himself doesn't grow impatience. Or maybe that will wait for the next class. He can tell already he will be sure to do another like this.

The shadows of course look the same and are hard to even see with their jet black bodies making it all almost a blur, like some dream as their stiff members press and rub against her. One thrusting between the soft flesh of her breasts as hands pinch and squeeze her nipples as hard as they can as they push her breasts around the member, It's tip appearing and disappearing at the top as it moves up and down. The one in her mouth almost thrusting to the back of her throat in excitement clearly getting into this but he has enough sense not to make her gag or ruin the rhythm she has going. Her hands almost heavenly against them as from this angle all are poised to shower her quite literally in cum if they go off.

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next