View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 First Impressions Are The Most Important 

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
Post Re: First Impressions Are The Most Important
Anomin wrote:
Jezebel wrote:
"As we talked out in the forest, I got to thinking about the pears and how the aphrodisiac might one girl slightly differently than the next. (...)I've been paying a lot of attention to this particular girl for some time now, and from what I've noticed, her body seems to react a little more...readily to sexual stimulus than most humans...and aphrodisiacs tend to be a little too effective most of the time. So, I thought that I'd take the Pears and mixed it in with some 'normal' ingredients and make a drink out of it... and then see how differently she'd respond if her body took in the aphrodisiac gradually instead of all at once."

Night sat on the counter opposite the one Jamie was using. she couldn't help, but smile as she listened to the plotting succubus talk about Sondra and her plan for the Lili pear fruit punch she'd made. It really did sound like the most fantastic plan, something worthy of Night herself in fact, she was a little jealous she didn't think of it first. She didn't show that though. she hopped off the counter taking the basket in hand with a soft smile.
"Ahhh Fantastic mind you have Jamie, entirely fantastic. We will certainly need to work together again sometime, It's been so much fun and we haven't even yet reached the subjects."
She gave a giddy bit of a giggle as she skipped off towards the door of Jamie's dorm humming sweetly to herself spinning on her heel as she opened the door for her partner in carnal crime for the evening offering a soft wave through it for her to take the lead.

"Oh, That'd be wonderful, 'Natasha'! You and I seem to make such a great team, I think the two of us are going to have lots and lots of fun together in the future!" Jezebel gave Night a bow of thanks as she stepped through the doorway, and soon the succubus and the Chlorian were off towards the infamous Room 300 in their clever disguises, humming a merry little ditty as the so-called student photographer hopped and skipped her way down the hall towards their destination...

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:14 am
Profile WWW

Meanwhile, back in Room 300...

"God...How many times must I make myself look stupid in front of my roommates?" Katrina muttered as she placed the last of the silverware down on the table. "Nessa must think I'm such a fool..." A knock at the door interrupted Kat from her thoughts, and she left the dining area to see who who it was...[/color]

"Hey Sondra, you in? It's your ol' pal Jamie, come to say hello!"

"I'll get it!" she called out to her roommates as she shuffled across the room to answer the door.

"Um...hello, Jamie," Katrina said as she opened the door, "This is a nice surprise. I didn't expect to see you here tonight. Um, come in and make yourselves at home." Kat gave the two girls a shy little smile as she stepped back a bit to let the two unexpected guests into the room.

"Thanks, Kat! It's great to see you again," Jamie smiled brightly at her cute little 'friend' as she stepped though the doorway and gave her a little peck on the cheek. "Sorry for barging in like this. I...Wow! It smells fantastic in here! Sondra cooking again?"

"Um, it's been more of a group effort tonight. Um...The two of you are welcome to stay for dinner if you like. There's more than enough food to go around."

Jamie, Katrina had been introduced to by Sondra around the time the freak snowstorm had hit the island a couple years back. The other girl, she was unfamiliar with. She was very pretty, with long green hair and unusual golden eyes... and there was something else about her...something that she couldn't quite put her finger on, that nevertheless drew Kat in and made her want to get...closer to the girl. She certainly smelled very nice, that much Kat could say for certain. Was that it? Kat decided that it would be good to get to know this girl better...

"Thank you Kat, that would be wonderful! It would give us a chance to catch up on old times. Oh, by the way, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. Katrina, this is Natasha, my new best friend...Natasha, this is Kat, who I mentioned to you about earlier."

Kat blushed faintly as she gave Natasha a nervous little smile. "Um...Hi, Natasha. It's...uh...It's very nice to meet you. H-have you been here long?"

Last edited by Katrina Young on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:16 am
Profile WWW

((Gah!! Blue and red text! My poor tired eyes....))

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:25 am

((Sorry, Nell. It's the only way I know how to distinguish between characters, 'specially when I using more than one in the same post...))

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:52 am
Profile WWW

OOC- (Not butting in this is just a one post in this thread for a bit of set up in a different one. Excuse my intrusion.)

While the Chlorophilia and the Succubus make up the fruit cocktail and infiltrate room 300 a male figure walks from the depths of the forest. His white hair clear on the otherwise young looking man as he looks up at the trees that are here as he looks up at them and at the fruit on them. As he stares at the group of tree's as he looks about as they also seem to draw no looks from the human females here. As he stares at them as he puts his hand to the tree. “Hmm, what are you guys doing here, such exquisite creations,” He says. As he reaches up and grabs one of the fruits as he takes a bite from one of them as he swish the juices around my mouth.

“Hmm this aphrodisiac rivals some of my own most powerful creations, however it's effect is far too quick, the indegistion slows it down but the impact of the drug is far too powerful when it does hit.” The man says. As he holds his head. As he drops the fruit. “Hmm very sweet, yet powerful... no delay though, no build up...lets see here Teslium, Vintan, Ginsing, Kuron, Fover, so many powerful chemical in here hmm. His clothes then turn to a robe as vines then come out of the robe from several different sections of his robe about seven in all as they then merge together above him as they move towards his mouth as several drops of liquid fall into his mouth as they then retreat back into my robe as my head clears. “Hmm, that seemed to stop the chemical reaction. Before the indesgition effects. Well I'll see in about 30 minutes or so,” He says.

“Your an interesting bunch, worth studying some more come, come and follow me,” He says. As he motions his hand towards the tree's as the earth underneath the tree's moves as they lift up as the trees roots move so they crawl across the ground. “Come along, allow me to show you my part of the forest you'll be much happier there.” As he takes the tree's away.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:01 pm

I blushed a little hearing Sondra's reaction as I then giggled softly and sighed "well with everything that has happen as well as Evy taking over my body and trying to find clues on a way to get out of here I haven't had time for sex but...." I say as I walk up to Sondra and kissed her on the lips "maybe now that im living with you we can change that.." I say with a smile

Sable would smile at Sam and give her a kiss on the lips before she started to think about it hmmm how bout we get dinner first then have our little fun later I am a bit hungry." she says while looking at Kim "as for you we need to get you back to getting laid my dear sister.."

I blushed a little "hey now Sable im working on it you just worry about Sam alright."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:42 am

"Did someone knock?" Nell, finally having finished changing, came into the living room where Kat and the two new girls where talking. Nell had changed into a simple white dress with blue ribbons lacing up the front and more ribbons tighting the dress to her shoulders. She paused momentarily as she regarded Kat and the other two girls she had not met before. "Goodness, looks like we have the whole floor visiting tonight. Looks like I picked the right room for making new friends." She smiled blightly at the two newcomers and she walked the rest of the way into the room. "Hi, I'm Nell Apton. Nice to meet you both."

I have decided that I'm not taking on any new RPs for now. I am going to focus on the couple of games I have going right now and once they are finished I'm going to be taking a break. Not sure when I'll be back but I likely will be some day.

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:29 am

She smiled to Katrina offering a polite curtsy to both her and nell whom had approached shortly after. Night certainly did love this so far, the image in flame didn't do the real thing justice.
"A pleasure to meet you both, And no I've only been here a few weeks, I'm very new, I just began attending classes actually."

she spoke slowly and elegantly like royalty or maybe just a rich girl, of course given the school that may not have been too much of a stretch.
"Let me formally introduce myself, Natasha A. Nocturne, it's such a nice school and i'm really thankful to Jamie for introducing me to so many people so quickly! It's fantastic to have such a leg up compared to the other new arrivals."

----------

Vanessa began to plate the food simply letting Airi watch, it was a quiet activity and uneventful enough. the pair had gotten the food to the set table quickly enough.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:32 am

Kim wrote:
I blushed a little hearing Sondra's reaction as I then giggled softly and sighed "well with everything that has happen as well as Evy taking over my body and trying to find clues on a way to get out of here I haven't had time for sex but...." I say as I walk up to Sondra and kissed her on the lips "maybe now that im living with you we can change that.." I say with a smile

Sable would smile at Sam and give her a kiss on the lips before she started to think about it hmmm how bout we get dinner first then have our little fun later I am a bit hungry." she says while looking at Kim "as for you we need to get you back to getting laid my dear sister.."

I blushed a little "hey now Sable im working on it you just worry about Sam alright."

Sondra smiled warmly at her friends, though there was some sadness behind it.

"To tell the truth, I've got a bit of catching up to do, myself. With all that's been on my mind since I got back...Losing Linny and Josie and my other roomies, worrying about Madison and Dawn and Keahi, just to name a few, and everything else that's been going on in the last several years...sex, believe it or not, has been the furthest thing from my mind."

"You guys shoulda seen Sondra when we just got back," Samantha chimed in, "She went total apeshit when she returned to find that everyone in her dorm had gone missing again. I tell you, this entire dorm room looked like it had been hit by a tornado. If it hadn't been for Kat and I--"

Sondra's fists clenched and unclenched by her hips involuntarily. "I think they get the message, Sam. I think we've talked about this enough for right now." There was an edge of bitterness in her voice as she responded to her friend's comment, though it wasn't necessarily directed towards her particularly. "Let's just move on, shall we?"

Samantha raised a brow at the older woman's tone, but she got the message well enough. "Yeah, I guess we should." She flashed the blonde-haired woman an apologetic smile. "So...um...shall we go eat?"

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:13 pm

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
Napton wrote:
"Did someone knock?" Nell, finally having finished changing, came into the living room where Kat and the two new girls where talking. Nell had changed into a simple white dress with blue ribbons lacing up the front and more ribbons tighting the dress to her shoulders. She paused momentarily as she regarded Kat and the other two girls she had not met before. "Goodness, looks like we have the whole floor visiting tonight. Looks like I picked the right room for making new friends." She smiled blightly at the two newcomers and she walked the rest of the way into the room. "Hi, I'm Nell Apton. Nice to meet you both."

Anomin wrote:
She smiled to Katrina offering a polite curtsy to both her and nell whom had approached shortly after. Night certainly did love this so far, the image in flame didn't do the real thing justice.
"A pleasure to meet you both, And no I've only been here a few weeks, I'm very new, I just began attending classes actually."

she spoke slowly and elegantly like royalty or maybe just a rich girl, of course given the school that may not have been too much of a stretch.
"Let me formally introduce myself, Natasha A. Nocturne, it's such a nice school and i'm really thankful to Jamie for introducing me to so many people so quickly! It's fantastic to have such a leg up compared to the other new arrivals."

----------

Vanessa began to plate the food simply letting Airi watch, it was a quiet activity and uneventful enough. the pair had gotten the food to the set table quickly enough.

"It's great to meet you, Nell! I'm Jamie Paisley, student photographer for the Shokushu Reporter. Unlike Natasha, I've been around campus for a few years, and I've been lucky enough to have met a lot of really great people since I got here. It certainly seems that tonight is no exception."

'Jamie's' manner was rather more casual than that of her friend's, and perhaps a hint of an Irish accent could be detected when she spoke. "I hope we can all become good friends here tonight."

"Um, well, my...uh...my roommates here all seem to be very good people, and...um...our other visitor Airi appears to be very nice, too...so I'm pretty sure that we will all get along okay..." Kat glanced over towards the bathroom, where some of her other roommates were still chatting, and then turned back to Nell and their two new guests.

"I...I better go see what's keeping Sondra and the others. You can both have a seat at the table now if you like. I think dinner's pretty much ready to be served." Katrina flashed Natasha another nervous little smile before heading off to check on her roommates.

Jezebel grinned as she watched Kat walk away. Then she sent a telepathic message to Night...<Well, isn't that sweet, it looks like our timid little friend has a bit of a crush on you. Should make things interesting as the night progresses.>

Kat rapped softly on the bathroom door. "Um, is everything okay in there?"

"Yeah, everything's fine, Kat." Came Sondra's response from the other side of the door. "We're on our way out right now."

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:47 am
Profile WWW

Nell watched Kat head off towards the bathroom then turned back to the two guests. "Well, it might be a little crowded in the dining room but it should still be very interesting. We'll probably all be quite cozy with each other by the end of the evening." Nell smiled jovially, not realizing how that statement could be twisted into inuendo. She turned towards the dining room and gestured for Jamie and Natasha to follow her. "Come along, let's go on to dining and you can meet everyone else."

Characters:
Nell Apton
Kirsty Barker
Ariste

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:56 pm

((Bump))

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead. --Scottish Proverb

Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
--Marilyn Monroe

You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!
--Jamie Luner

Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:19 pm

((sorry about the delay... would rather not mention why))

Anomin just offered a bit of a smile to Jamie hoping she recognized it as an answer to her telepathic message, she never was that good with responding to telepathy, she could never be sure if it was two way or one way unless she asked or knew the species and right now was a bad time for asking. She looked to nell only able to laugh in the back of her mind at the choice of words.
"I really do hope so Nell, would be a shame if things ended up turning sour with so many kind looking girls. I need as many friends as I can get just so I don't get homesick."
she scratched the back of her head nervously laughing aloud now as she waited for Nell to lead the two of the monsters toward the dining room.

----------

Airi sat quietly at the table swinging her feet beneath it quietly, she wasn't sure what was taking people so long and had no idea what she'd say when they arrived, she had shown up unannounced after all, she wasn't even exactly counted into the monster's plans; though she didn't know that. she sighed a little looking to the table and writing japanese kanji in the air idly.
---------

Vanessa on the other hand had moved back into the kitchen to gather what she could find to drink bringing it to the table for the girls to pick from. she looked to Airi curiously wondering why she seemed so distracted, she was a little bit suspicious of the girl but, didn't say anything she just offered the smaller girl a comforting smile.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 am

((NP. I've gotten rather behind on things here as well for the last few weeks {been laid up w/a nasty little virus that's been going around}. I think it's Kimmy's turn next if I'm not mistaken.))

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:12 pm

((Bump? Kimmy, you around?))

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
--Ambrose Bierce

Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with as little restraint or false modesty as the other.
--Marquis De Sade

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:07 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next