View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Turning the tables (Vera) 

Post Re: Turning the tables (Vera)
Alone at last? It would not be the first time a monster had sought her out. The question was business or pleasure? Some monsters made use of the Head Girls, offering their skills to help punish students. It worked out rather well, monsters have their fun and some load is taken off the Head Girl's shoulders. But something tells her that was not the case with this visitor. The mention of the objects she was putting away meant that the demon could see or at least sense what Vera was doing right now.

"You have had plenty of opportunities to speak to me alone. I do have an office," Vera replied coldly as she continued to put away the toys. Assuming that was not interupted further or prevented, the Head Girl will head for the door to get out of the room. Being trapped in a correction room with a monster was not exactly comforting. "What do you want from me?" she asked, though she could guess the answer.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Why so cold Vera? I know you have an office, as I have been there and seen you there many times, as for what I want its what both of us want, you just tend to deny wanting it much like the other females at Shokushu. I want you to accept the pleasures and pain you are capable of to not shy away from them. I want you to desire and seek out bodily pleasures, making them an integral part of who you are. I want your focus on pleasing yourself as directed as your focus on your work. In short, I want your mind, body, and soul free... Slimer says, voice echoing around the room.

Slimer readies his tentacles to secure the head girl at the slightest provocation. He standing invisiibly at the door, wondering how she would react. Out of all the things about Vera, that intrigued Slimer, it was truely her unique personality and view on things. She was calm and collected where most would have been screaming or begging by hearing a disembodied voice talking in a dungeon full of devices used for sexual stimulation, pleasure and pain.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:48 pm

The unseen monster admitted to spying on her though it was not like Vera could stop him from doing so. She knew about monsters on the island and knew that she could be prey just like any other student. The sash only provided minor protection at best. With what the monster wanted from her was something she was not going to give willingly. There is nothing to gain from letting loose all the time. There was a time and place for such things. Besides, she has more work to do.

"I do that already without the aid of monsters," she replied simply, "Now if you will excuse me, I have alot of work waiting and must get back to it." This was true now that she had her computer and paperwork back. The Head Girl headed for the door, hoping to be out of this room though the hallway was not much better. Anything to get away from the unseen monster hiding in the shadows.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:28 pm

As she walks to the door, Slimer appears not 10 feet in front of her blocking her exit from the room. He stands at roughly 6 and a half feet tall heavily muscled with the appearance of man. On closer inspection he would appear to be a man if she hadn't noticed the second set of legs knees bending the wrong direction. He also appeared to have a wide tail jutting up into the air over his head much like a scorpion. He also had four tentacles weaving through the air jutting out from under his arm. He gazed at her delicate features with his piercing green catlike eyes.

Why Vera my dear, leaving so soon but we have hardly had a chance for any meaningful discourse. Its actually kind of rude of you. Anyway, its the work I have noticed is exactly the problem. While I must admit it is your striking long silver hair that caught my attention, it was your striking features and immaculate uniform that made me curious. Your habits and focus on work hour after hour sealed my desire to help you. You humans live such short lives, why devote so much time to fruitless pursuits when your bodies are designed to reach such levels of bliss. Afterall one must have time for play.. Slimer rambles.

While he had made no immediately threatening moves Vera must know the predicament she faced.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Vera stopped in her tracks when the tall demonlike monster appeared before her. Escape was essentially impossible now. She could attempt to use magic but it was doubtful it would do anything with the inhibitors up. She was also forbidden from using it on the guests of the island unless her life was being threatened. Unfortunately, her life was the only thing that was not being threatened right now.

The Head Girl took a few steps back, distancing herself from the monster and tendrils and the scorpion like tail. She was not fond of being spied on even if it was common with the monsters on this island. Vera cared little about this demon's twisted logic. She had no interest in wasting further time here. "It is my life. If I wish to spend it working, that is my business. If I do not work, I will be sent off. Besides, no one else will do my work for me, demon. So leave me be. I will live my life how I wish." She made no attempts for the door. The most she could do was stall and try to talk her way out of this mess.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:18 am

You want to live your life the way you wish, but you drag other poor girls down here and leave them be, I take it? How hypocritical of you? Now that one presents himself truely your superior, you don't wish to obey as you force others to obey your "superiority"? Slimer laughs as he advances a step for each she retreats.

You call me demon but I offer pleasure and pain as an awakening bliss as a form of salvation from the repressions you place on yourself. What do you offer these students other than reminders on arbitrary rules of conduct and appearance?

As he moves forward his tendrils continue to wave, and his tail that ends in a mouth like structure dances in the air above. His walk with the four legs is jarring to most human eyes not used to the rear facing joints on the back legs. At this rate she would run out of space before too long.

We can do this the easy way, you obey or the hard way? The choice like many others in this life, that you want so much desperate control over, is yours.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:40 am

"Drag others down here?" she replied, "They made the choice to come to this school and in coming here they are required to obey the rules. Those that do not are punished. Superiority has nothing to do with it. I am here to maintain order, nothing more." Vera's eyes narrow as the demon began to walk forward. The demon was not going to take no for an answer. The Head Girl was not about to sit by and let this monster take her like this. Even if it only provides him more entertainment, she will fight back to avoid this fate.

Silver hair trailed behind her as she dashed forward. Thrusting her palm towards the monster's face, she chanted a quick word of magic. A bright light would flash from her hand, hopefully blinding the demon and buy her some time. The spell would not cause any real damage so she doubts it will be any issue with the staff or NICE labs. She was just defending herself afterall. Vera would then attempt to dash past the four legged monster and head straight for the door. It was her only chance to escape and she was going for it.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Vera's justifications to herself are what she truely believes that she is just doing her job, regardless of the satisfaction she receives by doing it. Oh how akin to the monsters on the island she truely was, Slimer was sent here to do a similar job as well, and Vera happened to catch his eye.

Surprising him she dashes straight at him with an open palm, which caught him off guard he should have known better having studied her. He misses with the tentacle that attempts to grab her outstretched wrist that was aiming for his face, unfortunately for Vera he shot two tentacles low in an attempt to trip her. Suddenly, there is a bright flash of light temporarily blinding Slimer, who staggers backward attempting to clear his vision. He disappears from sight, once more going invisible, his only telltale sign of being their the blurring of the air when he moves, as he attempts to regain the advantage.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:50 pm

It was almost shocking that her magic actually proven useful on this island against one of its many monsters. But it only bought her a little time. The demon faded from view, shimmering in some sort of cloak of invisibility. The demon was not gone but probably recovering. Vera was not going to stay to find out. She dashed past where the monster originally was and towards the door, opening it and running through into the hallway. At least she knew her way around the basement so she will not get lost.

The Head Girl raced as quickly as she could. It was doubtful that she could truly flee from this monster. But at the very least she could get out of the basement and try to get into a more public area. Delaying the inevitable as the monster was patient enough to stalk her for perhaps days. Vera was not just going lie down and let this monster do as it pleased with her body.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:07 am

I guess its gonna be the hard way, Slimer snarls with rage as his vision goes from bright white back to black, then slowly returns as the stars faded from view, his cones and rods adjusting to the over exposure. His eyes begin returning to normal as things still appear a little overexposed, but his fovea begins to focus on the details of the room, the flash long gone. Slimer retracts the tentacles that had missed their strikes amazingly, and he begins to look around. He hears the door close as he catches a glimps of her fleeing the room. Quickly he sets off in pursuit, Slimer's anger mounting as his demon instinct take over he chases his prey. He looks left and right catching a glimpse of her 50 feet down the hall and begins moving swiftly after the silver haired vixen, who is running decidedly towards her only path to salvation.

You are just making me mad, delaying the inevitable, and if you give up now I promise to show some mercy! Slimer bellows down the hall as he sets off in pursuit, moving quicker than a human with the extra set of legs. The legs move like a runner's, the front muscular legs propel him forward. Feet planting, calves and thighs contracting and expanding like a star athlete. One leg lifts as the other drives down and backward. The rear legs function the same, but in reverse. Landing on the balls of the feet, then rocking towards the heals, and firmly pushing off. The blur of motion pursuing her down the halls of the darkened basement, truely a vision of horror in any mind. The light shimmering around his massive, quick moving, demonic form, as he closes in...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am

((sorry for the delay T.T))

The sound of the door slamming open echoed down the dimly lit halls of the basement. The heavy gallop of clawed feet could be heard pounding on the concrete floor. The Head Girl's resistance only annoyed and angered the demon. She could hear him yelling, claiming to show her mercy. All lies. She knew just how these monsters work. They would not be satisfied until a woman is on her knees, broken and ready to serve her new masters. It did not matter if she ran or if she stayed and bent over for them.

Hearing the trampling feet made Vera's heart race. Demons were usually faster even on two legs so her head start was quickly becoming lost with each step she took. It was hopeless but she had to try. She pushed her legs as hard as she could. She was no demon but was at least athletic to a point. Turning another corner, she considered hiding but with this monster he could probably track her by scent or some other means. No, this was just a means to show her defiance. That was allowed even for a Head Girl. In fact, most monsters preferred prey that had a little fight in them. One way or another, she was doing what was required of her on this island.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:33 pm

(N.P.)

As Slimer sped down the hall, his invisible monstrous form began to make up ground. He could see the silver hair streaming behind his elusive prey as she sprinted for her life. As she rounded the corner he had halved the distance to the head girl only 25 feet behind now, and knew she would make it to the exit at about the same time as he would assuming things kept going as they currently were. His explosive legs covering each foot of her flight in half the time. He was already planning in his head the pleasures and pain he would introduce her to. He knew his own promises were almost lies as he promised mercy, his mind already twisting the words that came out of his mouth.

You'll never get away Vera, make this easier on yourself... Slimer voice echoes down the hall.

He reaches the corner she had disappeared around a few moments before, and decides to slow down a bit in case she was going to try more tricks on him, this time ready for anything.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Already the sound of trampling feet came closer by the second. It was like every step she took, the monster had taken four. The demon taunted her but the Head Girl did not heed any notions of mercy. She breathed heavily through the nose and mouth. Each step caused her breasts to sway within the confines of her bra and blouse. The school uniform was designed to make students as enticing as possible during all events, that includes running from monsters.

She was heading straight down the hallway. There were numerous turns she had to go to reach the stairs back to the first floor. But with how close the monster was, it was doubtful she will even make it to the next corner. Vera channeled her mana, preparing another spell to hopefully stop the beast. She did not think the monster could fall for the same trick again but she had very few options. This time she channeled darkness in the form of a binding spell. Hopefully that will hold long enough for another blinding light. Delaying the inevitable she knew but this was all she could now.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Slimer rounds the corner and see her channeling at him again, knowing his moving form creates a shimmering target in the air he quickly ducks back around the corner. Escaping backwards she hold there channeling dark energy, with surely a nefarious purpose, towards the monster.

Not sure if she is a magic user who can hold onto her spell or needs the right timing he decides to ooze some slime from his tail, dipping a tentacle up into the mouth of the tail, pulling out roughly a 10 inch ball of green ooze and randomly flicking it around the corner, using the tentacle to whip it where he saw her standing, to throw her off guard. The balls of ooze the size of a slow-pitch softball come hurtling through the air towards Vera. Waiting to see the results to see if charging would make sense, Slimer peeks his invisible head around the corner of the basement hallway.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:49 am

The fact this demon could turn invisible caused numerous problems in her plan. Vera had no real way of knowing the monster's position besides the rushing stampede of feet. Now that she had stopped running, the beast had slowed and soon she heard nothing. Tension rose as her heart began to beat faster in anticipation. With such narrow hallways, she could at least assume that the monster would be easy to hit if she aimed anywhere down the path. It was better than nothing.

Out of nowhere, a large ball of ooze appeared in the air. The mass of fluid was heading straight for her. Not expecting a projectile weapon, the Head Girl gasped and raised her arms in defense. The ooze hit her arms, soaking into the sleeves of her navy blue jacket. She immediately slipped the soiled garment off her body and left it on the floor. She was uncertain if the fluid actually did anything or if it was just disgusting spit the monster threw at her.

Fri May 06, 2011 1:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next