View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 18  Next
 Shadows of the Past (for Ryu) 

Post Re: Shadows of the Past (for Ryu)
The doctor attacked her vigorously with his rapid thrusts as he sank into her, his aching hardness trembling against soft muscles that clenched heavily against him as he felt the pressure of her body collapse around him. He basked in that feel, marveled in it as it wrapped around him, clutching his hardness with her softness as his raged breath beat down on her captured breast, his tongue snaking against it and her nipple until once again his body gave out at the waves of bliss that stole over him as she robbed him of his essence yet again.

His body coming to rest atop hers, he still throbbing inside her for a moment longer until he slide out of her, his hands reaching down to pool over her endowed breasts, gripping them lightly as he gripped them with his hands.

Von Burren slipped out of her then the tip of his body still weeping his own release from the tip of his body, a grin forming on his lips as he looked down at her, then bending down as his hand brushed her red locks aside he pressed his lips against her own, his other hand now leaving the comfort of her breast only to find her clit, fingers now rubbing against it slowly in a small repeating circle, it seemed that he had not finished with her just yet.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:50 am

Ryu rested beneath him, her body trembling as delights washed over every cell of her body. Her senses were tingling with the sweetness of her recent climax, but it seemed that heaven on earth was coming to an end as his pulsing warmth slid out of her, leaving the girl in sheer bliss. Von Burren had other plans, he decided to make her get lost in pleasure even more, leaning in for a kiss. The voluptuous red head couldn't resist, giving in to their demands as they kissed once again, her eyes closing in this moment.

Although her climax was strong, the high level of lust remained the same. Breathing softly against him she could feel one of his hands leave her breasts, but she wasn't someone to complain as it found a new destination. The fingers rubbing against her clit were a blunt surprise, a sharp moan trying to penetrate the curtain formed by their lips as he first brushed upon the tender nub. Each circle formed by them made his red haired captive moan gently in response, bringing her slightly exhausted body back to life.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Von Burren's fingers moved against Ryu's body keeping her on that high of her recent climax while their lips collided against one another. He heard her moan, the sound muted against his mouth as his tongue swept against her own.

One hand moved to her breast, his fingers circling against her nipple as his fingers played with her body. All the while he was buying himself time so that he would calm down some. Not in the sense of wilting, no his member was still rock hard and smeared in their own juices at their recent love making but in the sense of recovering enough stamina to carry on.

When he had deemed that he reached such a state he stopped manipulating her body, his hands moving towards her hips, seizing them and gently rolling her over. Once he did this he slapped her on the ass, one hand leaving her just long enough to poise his member at the gates of heaven before grasping her hip again while the other reached through her red locks and grasped a handful of her hair before shoving himself forward, sinking into the heated treasure trove of her body.

He groaned out, his head tipping back as a wave of invisible pleasure slammed into him, his head tilting back as his hold on her hair tightened. For a moment he hesitated, then shot his hips back against her with deep rapid thrusts. Soft groans spilled from his lips gradually growing in intensity.

Von Burren began twisting his shaft inside her, rubbing up against the walls of her tight body as if he were attempting to stretch her out around him, to accomodate her to himself but at the same instant was attempting to stimulate her further.

The hand on her hip pressed against her flesh further then reached around her to grip a swaying breast, groping that as he squeezed it. He even leaned down over her, his tongue moving against the coral of her ear bathing the earlobe though she could hear the raggedness of his breath.

Character Listing

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:34 am

Ryu groaned as she was rolled over, filled with indefinite joy as he slapped her on the rear and she knew what was about to come. A split second before he grasped her hair she turned the tiniest bit, with begging eyes she was watching him prepare for another round with the red haired woman until he was ready and pushed back into her soft core.

She let out a passionate shout as her head shot to the ceiling, his member working its way deep into her with his initial thrust. Given a moment to recover she felt the lust boil inside of her, and virtually in the blink of an eye the moment vanished. The doctor thrusted deeply, firmly into her in rapid succession, hoping he could keep this pace up as it was absolutely mind-blowing to her. With every thrust a soft moan flowed freely from her lovely lips, filling the room along with the echo of his own groans.

As demanding as the girl was her muscles eased up slightly, all along having a good hold on his shaft nevertheless. With glazed eyes she was staring blankly ahead, the feel of his hand around the curve of a breast made her moans become stronger any second while she was naturally tilting her head to the opposite direction of his own. His tongue against her ear was much to her liking though she'd deny it, she couldn't fight the sensations anymore.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Von Burren seemed to enjoy this position more or at least he was more vocal now. Groans rolled off his lips as he pumped his hips forward faster. His fingers tangling up with red locks of her hair as he grasp it firmly as he jerked her head back.

All the while he heard the slurping of his shaft as it vanished inside her again and again as he urgently danced against her body eager to be embedded in her once more. His tongue bathed one of her ears tough and she could hear how raspy his breathing was.

He did not stop or slow down for that matter. He simply pounded against her ass all the quicker, his hips smacking against her backside as he trust into the depths of her body. She could feel a dull throbbing inside her as fingers spooled over one of her hanging breasts palm sliding against the firmness of her nipple as he gave it a quick squeeze before retracting it only to smack her once more on the ass,

His mouth fell to her earlobe nibbling it firmly between his teeth of course he did not seek to cause her harm in the process though this was a man that shot her and merely caused an inconvince of sorts.

"Ves! VESSSSS!"

She heard against her ear, his posture straining, his head rolling back to focus unseeing eyes on the ceiling as his hand smacked her on the backside further as his rod was buried inside her, again and again.

Character Listing

Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:14 am

Barely able to keep herself up the girl was clinging to the bed with tied hands, trying to get at least a feeble hold. He was moving against her quicker now, his motions causing her to move back and forth while she was on all fours, her voluptuous bust swaying lively before a hand of his slid against one of her breasts squeezing the firm nub of a nipple. Ryu moaned loudly as the doctor pulled back and gave her ass another spank.

There was no pain since the serum was doing well but a subtle sensation as he nibbled on her earlobe, sadly it died down all too soon. She heard him cry out in pleasure, his raspy breathing slowly fading from her ear once his head rolled back. A moan stronger than the rest echoed off the walls, the doctor slapping her rear yet again.

Already her eyes were moving to the back of her head as the constant reunion of their hips was getting her closer to the edge. Slowly her moans were growing stronger, as well as gradually becoming rather high-pitched as Ryu was approaching another orgasm.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:51 pm

When it was evident that he had exhausted himself he slipped out of her, the head of his cock still glistening with their combined juices as he slapped it up against an ass check. Fingers replaced his engorged length hearing her breathing and moans he plunged two fingers inside her, deeply embedding them inside her as he rapidly twisted his wrist in small semi circular motions as his other hand continued to manipulate a breast, sliding against it as his fingers grazed her nipple and ran small circles against her aerole.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" He was gasping against her ear as his head returned, nibbling softly against her earlobe once again as his fingers plunged inside her core relentlessly, stopping only once her pleasure had been achieved and even then he teased her by moving those fingers inside her for a moment longer than necessary.

The hand cradled to her breast slipped back to smack her on the rump again as he pulled back from her seeing to his clothes. He grinned down at her then. "Until ve next wet."

And once this was said he drifted back to the door exiting an leaving her there in a locked cell ....

Character Listing

Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Ryu had collapsed on the bed before him, trying to catch her breath as her eyes followed the doctor lazily. A scream had given away her recent climax after which she blissfully laid there, nearly motionless, watching Von Burren collect his belongings. Within seconds he was gone, leaving her in this state, her eyes threatened to close soon thereafter.

Then it occured to her that she was in fact nude for the most part and her wrists were still sealed tight with the manacles, at least for now bringing the pleasure to an end.

She managed to roll over without falling off the edge, sighing at the effort it took her to do so. She then straightened up and reached down to her pants, pulling them back up proved to be simple for he didn't bother fully undressing her. It wasn't long before at least her lower body wasn't open to everyone's eyes. However the shirt was destroyed, ripped apart prior to their lovemaking, leaving no doubt as to what happened in the cell. Her bust displayed freely and partially covered in the doctor's saliva, as shameful as it was she couldn't do anything about it.

The girl let out a relieved sigh and leaned back, getting comfortable with the full intention to rest. From what she could tell it was early and she wasn't going to get much or any sleep that night.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:43 pm

As Ryu rested it wasn't long before she heard the jingle of keys fiddling with the lock of the cell. A rectangle of light appeared where the door had been as it was opened and in walked Franz. He paused there in the doorway, his eyes sliding against her partially naked body somewhat distracted as his focus swept over her breasts then slowly drifted back to her face,

She could see that he was carrying an extra shirt in his left hand. He closed the door behind him as he moved to the side of the bed, his eyes still caressing her for a second. He set the shirt down on the edge of the bed then with the ring of keys he had he searched for one in particular before reaching down to her restraints holding them and unlocking them one at a time as he released her from her restraints.

"The doctor wanted me to make sure you had something to wear though he did not say that you were restrained. I suppose that he has a lot on his mind with the Russians closing in on the camp, I'm surprised with him having a bit of fun while all this was going on but it is probably for the best if you saw through the bars in a single night, there's no telling what the Russians will do if they get here, so far the front rank has fallen back at their onslaught and a few other camps had to fall back already."

Character Listing

Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:39 am

To her surprise it was Franz that returned to her, she couldn't tell how much time had passed but seeing it wasn't too dark it certainly wasn't much. As always she returned his gaze, seeing how he drifted off shortly she started to feel uneasy, but shrugged it off as she realized he brought something with him.

Waiting patiently she saw him place the shirt next to her, then rummage through his keys before he unlocked the manacles that started bothering her. Stretching her freed limbs a little she realized there still wasn't anything to cover her upper body, ashamed of herself she went for the shirt in a rapid motion before pulling it over her head, feeling the comfort of concealing her partial nudity once again. "So the Russians are closing in .. that's rather interesting, but at the same time it makes me uneasy."

Ryu glanced down the shirt, for once a perfect fit. "Whatever the case, you want me to saw through the bars tonight, am I right? If so I assume you were making some sort of progress so that I can use the truck we were talking about earlier, is that correct?"

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:50 am

His eyes kept dipping until she had covered her chest with the shirt. He nodded indicating his answer without the use of words though Franz supplied them anyway.

"That is correct. We cannot risk delays should they elect to move the camp your progress will have to begin anew. It is risker now too since there are more guards alert to the dangers the Russians pose but they are close enough where getting out of the reach of the Germans will be easier provided things go right of course.

"The truck has been secured, time tables have to be sped up but manageable. This is an older camp, as indicated by some of the construction so the bars shouldn't be too difficult to saw through."

Franz explained all this then glanced to the bars of the window. He walked to it, seized the bars and shook them as if testing their strength.

Character Listing

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:48 am

"I understand. There's only one thing that bothers me .. Where am I headed once I dispose of the truck? I mean, just running as far as I can and hiding somewhere doesn't seem to be very appealing to me." She glanced to the side where the file was hidden, if his words were to be true then she'd surely need less time. A lot less than she originally thought of.

"And when exactly do you want me to start with our huge gamble? I'd like to rest assured we time this about right." He was seizing the bars, but she guessed that with only his hands he wouldn't be able to determine how strong they were. It wouldn't matter, the risk was high enough and she trusted him.

"By the way .. You keep me wondering as to what the single thing of value is that you want in exchange for all this .. you're not going to tell me anytime soon, are you?" Crossing her arms in front of her chest she fell silent.

Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:29 pm

"I'll have the truck down the road from here, there's a bend in the road and the location is not readily visible to the patrols, even with patrols roaming a bit further now. Others in jeeps may or may not check it out but I will be there and dissuade any prolonged interest. There are some trees, lightly wooded near here that you can move through to there so you are not in the open."

He thought for a moment, quickly thought as he considered. It was nearing winter so it grew darker soon, 8 would be around the time it began getting dark, 8:30 about right where is was dark enough to hide but light enough to see by. Though he considered for a moment as to how long it would take to saw through the bars.

Franz took his watch off and placed it in her hand. "Ten o'clock." It was now just past three. "We will see Sergi, he will help."

He paused for a moment as if he were considering something. "It won't matter if things go sour and you get yourself killed. It's two things actallwhen I consider it."

Character Listing

Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Initially her eyes lowered to the clock, checking the time and doing the math. The idea that Von Burren wouldn't get to experiment with her body made her smile on the inside, then the thought was dismissed. Ryu nodded and accepted the watch by carefully grasping it with her hand, forming a loose fist to keep it safe. "I see .. thanks."

"You are going to tell me once I'm out of this hell hole. As long as you don't let me down, I won't let you down either, that's a promise. I can't just die on you after all." The calm before the storm and that's what she said, almost too enthusiastic compared to her usual attitude. Either way, having to do this was a burden she needed to prepare for.

"Now .. I take it there's not much else for me to know. I'll see you again if everything works out." Ryu then walked past him and headed for the bed, while doing so she brushed his arm, softly, with her fingertips. It wasn't meant to be more than a gesture of reassurance.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:47 pm

He nodded to that. "Of course, once we get to Sergi's it should be relatively safe so I'll tell you then." He regarded her for a moment longer and seeing that he had expected her to get straight to work he turned towards the door to exit when he felt soft fingers graze against his arm causing his head to turn sharply in her direction as if he just stuck his hand into hot flames.

His own hand snaked out grabbing her by the wrist as he turned to face her once more, jerking her closer to his chest in one fell swoop his lips pressing heavily against hers in a series of kisses, his hands falling to her hips as he held her for a moment until he tore his lips off of her own.

He looked deeply into her eyes then, she could her the little rasp in his breathing and he waited a second longer. "Get started, there's not much time. I'll keep others away from the cell and other than Von Burren I do not see that being too much of a problem and he already left here, he's got to report on a few things and will be gone for the remainder of the day. By the time he gets back it will be well after quitting time for him so you won't see him until early tomorrow at the soonest."

Franz explained all this. "I will see you at dinner when I bring it by and later tonight."

Character Listing

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 18  Next