View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Not what I was looking for (Kirsty) 

Post Re: Not what I was looking for (Kirsty)
Slimer watches as the fat trader inpects the jewels, eyeing some of the larger ones. His patience was very practiced from his time hunting at Shokushu, but it didn't him from asking, I take it you are happy with the payment, but now where is my end of the deal? The trader nods as his face fat flaps, and puts the jewels back into the sack and lays the eye piece down.

Are you sure I couldn't interest you in a harem of lovely young human females instead?

Look I didn't come out here for some broken whores, I can find pleasurable girls to fuck on my own, he says with a slight smirk, when you test out the slime you will see how unresistant and amiable women become. It makes their sex mind-blowing. So, where is catalyst that I was told you could get?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Heh yet you don't know you fucked someone and you had no control over it, She grinned as she focused on listening on about some Catalyst.

Hmm a Catalyst...what does this want with something like that? She thought quietly.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:07 pm
Profile YIM

Okay, Okay...I understand is it truely as amazing as they say there? holding up his slovenly hand waiving for one of the concubines to retreive the chemicals. I must admit that you request proved most challenging.

Leaning back he crosses his arms over his broad chest waiting, as the slave brought a small metal box over to the table and set it down.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Kirsty watched from her hiding spot with a small grin as she looked.

So that's the item he wants huh...? She thought as the items were traded staying quiet, as she awaited her moment to start moving after Slimer, she was going to trail him.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:19 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer eyes the metal case suspiciously as it is laid on the table. When the slaver reaches foward with lumpy hands and with two flicks of his stubby fingers, the latches are released and he lifts up the hinged top revealing his catalyst. Now, I know what you may be thinking... the slaver starts, but doesn't make it far.

This is not what I was looking for... immediately frowning as his eye take in the foot long, foot wide glass box inside. It was filled to the brim with an orange substance.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:34 pm

Hmm looks like this isn't what he was looking for huh..? Was her thoughts as she listened in still curious what the Catalyst was that this Slimer guy was looking for as she knew he was about to either get angry or disappointed.

I better start to move She said as she began preparing to move when bad luck got in her way as she was running back to the same exit she had gone through her shoulder bumped into a chair as she was running back to the wall it began falling to the floor if it was loud enough to cause alarm was the question..

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:37 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer shook his head as he looked at the orange liquid. His compound that he needed was supposed to be natural neon blue cx-12. What are you trying to pull here? his calm sliding towards anger as he looked at the reputable trader.

The thump was muffled but audible to the two. Wrapped up on the exchange the trader nonchalantly waived a hamhock sized hand towards the noise. The guard began moving towards the room, recocking his gun with a loud click.

Relax, I'm not cheating you... the trader says smoothly...
Let me explain.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Kristy flinched at the noise and saw the door starting to open and took no chances running back the way she came as the guard began unlocking the door and slowly stepped out she was ready and went for a powerful spin kick to his head to knock him down fast, by accident that gave the trader and slimer if they were watching a view of her form, wearing a skintight spacesuit that was unzipped showing of her chest and she was sweaty as she looked at them before giving a grin and waved before running back to the exit she snuck into.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:51 pm
Profile YIM

Pushing his jiggly frame back from the table, What the hell is the meaning of this? Guards!!! he bellows and the one guarding the door signals to the two outside by the gate to ready their weapons.

Thats what I was asking you... shocked at the appearance of a half naked women knocking out a guard. It was a strange shock, but the view was amazing. Her shoulder length brown hair whipping through the air as her large breasts bounced, her firm ass hugged by the blue material. She was sexy, graceful and as the kick landed dangerous.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Kirsty grins, "Well so much for stealth," She giggles and runs before she winked at the two of them, "ADD Agent Kirsty Heuchan sends her regards," She winks talking about herself and tossed a sticky small explosive to the door as it would blow up suprising the guards as she jumped and performed two spin kicks hitting there heads hard and quickly dashed away from the compound.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:10 pm
Profile YIM

The small explosion rocks the compound with vibrations as she disables the two guards escaping the compound. The final guard sets off after her weapon ringing out with shots fired from the hip, bullets whizzing around the agent.

Slimer is still seated watching the trader with suspicion. You brought the attention of the ADD on yourself, I've never seen her before in my life. What exactly is this garbage I asked for the cx-12?

You better leave now, pulling a gun from under the table, I'm good at keeping to deals, but you can't try and bring the ADD in on me. I trusted our friend, but apparently that was a mistake...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Kirsty smirked as she avoided the shots easily before bringing out her own pistol hidden from view in a special holster on her hip and shot at the guard while escaping the compound, she was heading back to Slimers ship, near the oasis to give him a surprise as she hid near it.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:25 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer stared at the gun, it wasn't the first time he was staring down the wrong end of a gun barrel, and it likely wasn't going be the last either. Extending it slowly he moves a tentancle out and under the table keeping his arms crossed over his chest, otherwise not moving. So, I suppose its time we part ways. How do you prepose we end this?

A loud click fills the silent air as the safety is switched off, and the blobish trader threatens, There is only one way this is going to end, and that is by me killing your traitorous ass for selling me out to a human ADD agent. I'll keep the jewels, slime, and the harvester extraction. Goodbye, I can't say its been a pleasure.

As he pulls the trigger the tentacle drives straight up into his hands elevating the gun, just before the round leaves the chamber. When the dust and droplets settle, the fat slaver's body crumbles to the floor, sans its head.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:35 am

Kirsty now fine for now calmly stretched her arms and laid on a tree laying her back on a branch and began sunning herself for now relaxing Slimer's ship not too far from her position as she awaited the no doubt returning demon, who right now had a guardless and leader less compound with a nice amount of slave girls around.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:38 am
Profile YIM

Looking around he realized that all the guards had been dispatched by the beautiful and deadly ADD agent. Slamming the metal case closed, he stuffs it in the duffel bag with the jewels and slime. Harvester extract, very interesting. This will garner further studies, he thinks. Looking around he is reminded of the slave girls, and checks the back room. Four of them here now all broken pathetic creatures. Even broken, these women don't deserve to die out in this desert, or to be picked up by passing slavers.

Leaving in a line, they exit the compound, headed for Slimer's ship. The girls up front, the demon taking up the rear. The duffle bags hung criss-crossed over his back, a gun in each hand...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next