View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Thought I made it (Minerva) 

Post Re: Thought I made it (Minerva)
Minerva could only lay there and watch as the demon approached her. Even though she had not been hit by the full doze of the slime that Alicia received, she was still hit with enough to keep her immobile. She let out a loud moan as she felt his hand squeeze on her swollen orbs, a wave of pleasure washed over her body. A second hand reached down and began to play with her flower, forcing the agent into a heightened sense of pleasure. She gasped and moan as she felt the still warm juices get worked over her nether regions. She could only look up as his eyes stared into her as if he was gazing into her soul. T-take me. uhhhh....take me up my rear.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:31 am

Slimer had his answer and it made him smile. She was limp from the slime but that would only last a few more moments. Deciding to have some more fun with her lovely body and maybe coax out a few more orgasms before fulfilling her request. He teased her lovely slick opening fingers playfully dancing over her clit. His thumb reaches down and begin circling her backdoor star, just to tease her impending penetration. Grabbing her relaxed body he rolls her onto her stomach, lovely breasts resting against the tables surface.

Grabbing her wrists he pulls them behind her back and securing them with a tentacle while he pulls her back towards the edge of the table, until her lovely ass sticks up over the edhe and her feet rest on the floor. Minerva such a sweet butt you have, Slimer says giving it a playful squeeze, Soon we'll see if its as tight and pleasurable as your lovely flower, best we get another comparison in first... he says while teasing his cockhead in circles around her puckered anal opening before slipping down and smoothly driving into her slick sex with a grunt...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Minerva gasped as she felt his fingers begin to play with her clit some more as he began to take advantage once again of her heightened sensitivity. She could feel his other fingers begin to play with her rear, just to tease and prepare her for what was about to come. She let out a soft moan as the demon rolled over onto her stomach, the helpless agent felt her breasts pushed against the surface of the table.

Minerva could feel her arms being pulled behind her back and before they were entangled in a tentacle. Slowly the young woman was dragged across the table as her breasts were dragged across the table. Soon the redhead found her feet touching the table as she was bent over it, she could only imagine what she looked like to the demon behind her. As Slimer talked, he began to squeeze the agent's tight rear as his member began to tease it by circling it. However it was then he drove deep into her flower. Minerva let out a shocked moan as her head pointed upwards as she could feel the member fill her flower.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:09 am

Slimer relished the feel of being buried once more in Minerva's lovely warm wet folds. He wasted no time fucking her slick passage as her head shock back with a surprised moan. Soo, tight and slick he grunted as he set in a brutal pace filling her repeatedly, I said I would only have you pleasure me with two holes, and don't worry I still plan on fucking your tight ass, he continues as his hands grip and spread her delicous cheeks. His thumb begins circling her rosebud again teasingly, but I never said how many times I would take you, chuckling evilly.

The thumb continues toying as she slowly regains control from the extremely low dose of slime not delivered to her hair but thighs instead which were very smooth. His other hand seeks out her shoulder as he begin pulling her back to meet each thrust into her dripping flower. Two tentacles crawl along the sides of the table coiling her breasts as her erect nipples slide back and forth along the cool metal surface, which had warmed slightly from theorgy which had taken place only a little while ago. As her pleasure built poor Alicia's was forced to watch, helpless to pleasure herself. Slimer grunted and then chuckled in amusement of it all, enjoying the veiw of Minerva's form sliding along his member.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Minerva gasped and moaned as she felt his member push deep into her flower, not being allowed to recover from the moment he continued to thrust back and forth at a very fast pace. He chucked as he told the poor agent that the deal never included how many times he would take the poor woman. She could only moan in response as she felt his hands continue to play with her rear teasing her with what would eventually what was going to happen. Even as he did so a hand reached out and pulled the poor redhead closer so that she would be pushed into each thrust by the demon. Two tentacles soon wrapped around each of the agent's mounds as she her nipples were being dragged across the table. Her hands reached out and gripped the edge of the table tightly as she let out louder and louder moans as she continued to feel the demon continue to thrust into her body. Her drug filled body soon began to fill with pleasure once more.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:19 am

Settling into to a fast deep rhythym, he relentlessly worked her warm velvety flower. His legs began tapping against her legs and ass as she reached forward and gripped the table tightly. Her held onto her hips as she slid repeatedly the full lenght of his member leaving her moaning louder and louder as he worked Minerva's tight opening. His idea of comparison seemed to be making her climax hard and fast again as he listened to her thoughts. At his quick pace, the pleasure inducing chemicals made holding back from orgasm next to impossible.

So warm and tight, cum for me Minerva, he groaned feeling her slick passage over and over. The redhead seemed to be accepting the rape and use of her tight little body well as her hardened nipples dragged back and forth across the lukewarm table. The tentacles coiling her chest constricted and relaxed, sliding slightly only adding to her experience...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:54 pm

The redheaded woman could feel him continue to work over her flower. She felt his legs slam into hers as her moans became less and less controllable. The young woman could feel her nipples being driven back and forth across the table as her the tentacles wrapped around her breasts squeeze her breasts, adding more pleasure to the poor agent. She could no longer hold back any more as the chemicals and the pleasure simply overwhelmed her. Minerva let out a loud moan as her head pointed upwards, the moan filling the room as she once again was sent into absolute bliss.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:33 am

It was the moment Slimer had been waiting for has her tight little flower clasps around his member in the heat of another forced orgasm. He felt her juices flow as her head lifts up towards the ceiling. He lets her ride out the orgasm buried deep inside her tight pussy. After a minute he slowly slides out of her sensative opening.

Taking his hard cock he places it up a few inches adding a little pressure against her tight backdoor. Even as relaxed as she is from ghe pleasant afterglow of her orgasm its a tight opening and he holds waiting to see if the head will slowly pop inside. Would you like a fresh helping of slime to help you relax for your anal, or should we just proceed? he asks the red head whose knuckles have gone white again, before trying to force his way in.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Minerva gasped as she felt his member pull out of her flower, her flower tightly gripping his phallus one last time. THe deomon seemed to be enjoying every second of it as he places his member against her rear. The demon asked if she wanted more slime to help her relax as he pushed in. P-please....ahhh....s-slime me.. The young woman tensed up a bit as she waited for the slime to once more cover her hair, even though she knew what it was going to mean.

Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:42 am

Since he was having trouble slipping in even lubricated and she asked nicely to be slimed he had no problem waiting. It only meant her tight back door would be worth the weight as he moved the tail over her head. Her short reddish hair meant he wouldn't need alot of the chemically laced goo, and he let the tail fill and opened it's mouth. The blob of green slime began to descend from a couple feet hanging closer as she glanced up recognizing the disgusting gloop about to envelope her pretty hair and head again.

He waited as she recognized her helpless fate to come, as he raped her tight backside she would be helpless for another half an hour, ending only shortly before they arrived. Leaving his cock pressed against her opening her watched the slime make contact...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:14 am

Minerva could only mental prepare herself as the goo hit her hair once again. She tried not to focus on the disgusting feeling of the slime as it would hit her head again, still she could only imagine the the tail positioning itself over her as it let go the goo over her. The young woman soon felt the the green slime across her hair. In a matter of seconds the young agent felt her body go limp as the chemical lace goo began to work its way into her hair. Soon she was completely helpless as he would be able to do whatever he wanted with her...

Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Slimer watched as the goo began matting through her short reddish hair and waited for the relaxation to begin. He knew it was only a matter of time. Waiting was extremely hard, but somethings, like Minervas tight ass were worth the wait. Within minutes her hair was covered in the ooze as in dripped from her bangs and down the short hair on her neck, like warm honey. Slowly he could feel her back door's muscle ring telax and began pressing forward with his hips. As slick as his cock was it wasn't long before the head popped inside.

Relaxed asshe was, it was still a tight fit as her muscles clentched around the warm hard intruder. He gave her a few minutes to adjust and began working in her warm smooth passage and inch at a time. Stopping to let her adjust every couple inches, before continuing on. Every inch would feel like a mile under the influence of the slime, and he didn't want to tear her before he began thoroughly fucking her tight butt. Groaning loudly he finally had buried himself completely...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Slowly she could feel his member begin to push deeper until he finally penetrated the young agent. Minerva let out a loud shout as she the phallus slowly made its way in. The young woman could feel him stop every once in what seemed like forever as he allowed her rear to adjust to the large phallus inside it. Slowly and eventually he began to fill her body completely. The redhead wanted to grab something and squeeze it as tightly as he could, but she could get her hands to even curl. It was evidence that her body had been almost completely been taken over by the slime.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:18 am

Alicia watched slime dripping down into her face as Minerva began feeling what she had felt only a short while before, unable to move to do anything to help the agent or what she would most likely do, join in. Slimer grunt as he rested fully buried up her tight backdoor letting her get used to the sensation of the cock in her ass. After a couple moment he began to make slow thrusts in and out of only a couple inches as he further warms up her tight hole. Minerva you ass is truely amazing so nice and tight, lets see if we can get you an anal orgasm...

With that the demon began setting a steady pace fucking her little star, enjoying her tight, smooth passage. He stared with his green eyes admiring her tight little body. His hands slid from her butt, up her slim waist to her shoulders where his hands grabbed. Holding her by her shoulders he began inceasing the tempo, her body sliding an inch or two across the slick table.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Minerva gasped slightly asshe felt his member bury itself deep as he needed. She could feel her rear the being thrusted into thrusted softly as the demon began to test her rear. The redhead let out soft moans as he told her he was going to take her over the edge. Slowly began to thrust in faster and as he began establishing a faster pace. The young woman's hyper sensitive skin began to feel his hands moving up her body, first to her rear, then to her shoulders. As she felt herself being pressed further into the table, she felt him began to increase the his thrusts. All she could do was gasp and moan as she her breasts being rubbed across the table even as he continued to thrust into her faster and faster.

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next