View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Old Worlds (for Octavia) 

Post Re: Old Worlds (for Octavia)
He was pleased as his shafts slid inside her, throbbing against those tight walls as his fingers tightened on her hair a little. His tentacle still swished against her clit, rocking back and forth as he moans, like music, had an intoxicating effect on him as he pushed back inside all too eager to fuse with her body.

I'm glad you like ...

He added keeping to his word as best as he could.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:15 pm

The princess could feel the tentacle continue to move back and forth across her special pearl. Her body was moved back and forth as he thrusted inside her. She could feel the twin members continued to trobbe inside her as she moaned loudly. The young woman could feel her body clamp down on his members as she could feel the pleasure in her once more.

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:00 pm

He let loose a groan as he felt her body clamping down against him. He rocked back and forth inside her, moving faster and faster against her as his tentacle flickered over her clit, fingers tightening against her hair as an explosion ripped out from his tips injecting his essence into her channel, the deed followed by more groans on his part.

Character Listing

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:21 am

Octavia felt the purple alien really begin to thrust back and forth inside her moving quicker and quicker. She let out a moan as she felt his tentacle continue to tease her. Suddenly the pink haired princess felt her hair pulled back as suddenly his hot release filled her inside. The young royal let out a moan but it was drowned out by Aegir as he found himself that in absolute bliss.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:07 pm

He held himself there, throbbing inside her, his hand still tangled up in her hair as he slowly let the long pink locks fall to her back. He pulled out of her, the tip of his member dribbling cum onto the ground as his hands seized her by the hips, turning her over onto her back. He gazed down at her, mouth tendrils flickering as a tentacle moved up to a breast, cupping it.

Nice ... although I am not done with you as of yet. The tentacle pressed against her nub began to rub against it again in small circles while his mouth tendrils swayed back and forth, another tentacle moving between her parted thighs as other tentacles seized her legs spreading them further apart as the tentacle brushed up against her sex.

Character Listing

Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Octavia gasped as she felt his member pull out of her, her velvet channel gripping down on his member one last time as he pulled out. She took a moment to catch her breath until she felt his hands suddenly grab her by the hips. In an instant she was pulled over on her back as she was once more brought face to face to with the mauve alien. The young royal let out a moan as she felt a tentacle wrap around one her breasts giving a slight squeeze.

The young woman could feel tentacles begin to move once again around her nether regions. A pair of tentacles wrapped around her legs and forced them to spread apart as a tentacle began to play with her special pearl. As she could feel the pleasure begin to flow through her another tentacle began to play with her nether lips, forcing more gasps from the royal.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Mouth tendrils swayed as he played with her body, the tentacle sliding against her sex moved away replaced by two of his fingers that traced along the smoothness of her sex, up and down they slowly moved before halting at the entrance of her body where they slowly pushed inside her, giving a little twist of his hand to cause his fingers to spiral inside her in half circles.

His tentacle swept around the fullness of a breast squeezing the melon as his other hand reached down to the other, his fingers pressing against it, the erect nipple colliding with the palm of his hand.

Nice, an excelllent body, a pity that you've denied it any real use but a delight to be a pioneer in that realm as well ...

Character Listing

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Octavia soon felt two fingers replaced the tentacle as they began to explore her sex, she let out a loud moan as she felt the pair of fingers penetrate her and begin to twist inside her causing her body react as if felt the exciting sensations.

She soon felt a hand begin to squeeze her breast as his fingers began to tease her nipple. Another tentacle wrapped around her other mound as he squeezed it eliciting a shout from the royal.

I....I was s....ahhhh.....to be with a-another r-royal....uhhhh....w-when I found o-one...

Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:25 am

What difference does blood make? Such a sacrifice nonetheless, I am sure there would be many men that would find you desireable.

While he could not influence her mind in the usual fashion Aegir was forced to do things the old fashioned way, but he being as old as he were in comparison could afford to be quiet patience, besides the others in the city he could sense and they were still a ways off, not that he was concerned with them hindering the two but he assumed that Octavia wouldn't want to be discovered like this, not that it really mattered to him if she we though she was cooperating with him thus far so he was more empathic at this stage in that regard.

His fingers sliced against the walls of her body steadily moving quicker against her while fingers and tentacles continued to play with her breasts. So soft ...

He leaned over her then, his long tongue drawing itself against her cheek.

Character Listing

Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Octavia let out a loud gasp as she felt the fingers being to penetrate deeper and faster inside her. His other hand and tentacles continued to play with her breasts as the squeezed them together, only to roll them apart. Her moans became a little more desperate as she could feel the pleasure building inside her. She was worried that the handmaidens would find her like this, but that fear faded as the pleasure continued to build. Soon she could Aegir's tongue press against her cheek, it surprised at how far his tongue could extend.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:31 pm

He again seized up her tail with a tentacle, coiling around it as his fingers continued to explore her, slightly twisting against her heated walls as they slid within her faster and faster. The tentacle upon her clit rubbed against it softly and he was clearly taking delight in her pleasure, even though he was unable to read her mind like so many others, her pleasure looping onto him he could feel her emotions and thus was assisted in using that as a guide of sorts. It was less effective but he was so use in delivering pleasure that he followed it instinctively most of the time unless there was reason not to.

She did not grant him a reason to torture her or deny her release in anyway so she reaped the rewards of pleasure thus far. His elongated tongue slipping over her lips to find it's way into her mouth a short while later, it sliding over her own as his fingers slid out of her and the bulbuous tip of his slickened shaft was pressed against her again causing him to burble out a small groan of sorts.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:17 am

Octavia could feel her get close to the edge due to the careful work of her experienced partner. She could feel her tail suddenly get wrapped up in a tentacle as he began to thrust faster and faster inside her. Even her clit was getting attention from a tentacle. Even as he did so the purple alien moved his tongue so that it could slide the back and forth across the lips. The young woman could feel a tip of his warm member press against her even as she projected the amount of lust that was contained within in her. She was sure that if the member pushed inside her again, she would be driven to another climax.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:44 am

His tongue swam against hers, though soon enough the tentacle retracted from her body, his member pressed back against her, throbbing softly on the outside of it as his tentacles tightened against her legs holding them apart as he fitted himself between them.

He stabbed forward after a moment, slipping inside that tight channel as he throbbed against silken walls, basked in the pleasures of her body he groaned into her mouth as he rocked back and forth against her. His hands settling upon her breasts, pushing them together as his fingers worked on massaging them the same way his shaft was massaging her insides.

You feel good my deer, I cannot last long against this sensation.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Octavia could feel the purple alien's fingers and tentacle pull away from her as she felt his member begin to press against her. Her body froze in anticipation as she knew what was going to happen next to her. Her legs were wide apart as the tentacles tightened around them. She let out a loud shout as she felt his member push inside her. Slowly she could feel him rock back and forth inside her as his hands grabbed her breasts and began to push them together. The young woman gasped as she felt herself right on the edge it wouldn't take too much more to send the royal over into absolute bliss.

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:06 am

He rocked back and forth inside her, throbbing vigorously against those silken walls as he pressed deeper inside her, a small gasp spilling out of his mouth as the pleasure itself encased him. His fingers pressed against the softness of her breasts as he pushed the two together, thumbs rubbing against those erect nipples as his body descended into her own.

He could feel himself throbbing wildly inside her as his girth pressed against the walls of her body, the snug tightness cling against him as he moved against her a little faster now as he pumped himself into her daring to press a little deeper inside her but hardly his entire length, Aegir was mindful of that given that he could not touch her mind he could not erase her sensations of pain or discomfort so he chose to be careful in this regard using only about half his length as he plunged into her with that increasing tempo, the squelch of her wet body and their joining was loud in his ears as he made the effort.

Character Listing

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next