View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Anatomy 666 (Niellwyn and Cassie) 

The black stockings gathered no notice. No explanation for their presence was forthcoming. No explanation was asked for. There was only a deadly hush. The absence of reaction was in itself disconcerting. Dress code aside, the golden rings were simply out of place in such a setting. Out of place on such a girl. They dangled from those hard crimson points. "Very good Miss Smith." White clad fingers reached out to take hold of one of the shining decorations and spins it lazily through the nipple until the tender flesh burns from the friction. She spins it again the other way. What was this she was doing? Smooth metal slid through the vulnerable tissue, rubbing on the inside with a pleasant agony. The urge to swat the instructors hands was unbearable. The nipple was pulled forward somewhat by it's burnished collar for better display to the class. "These apertures are those which an infant is fed from. However under normal circumstances the breasts are inconsequential, important only for milk production during the right hormonal conditions. "Stay still Miss Smith." she admonished in a lower tone of voice while her free hand set the wooden pointer aside and dropped into a pocket. A snapping sound emanated from within the white coat, like a button being clicked. Without so much as a if you please the ring was spun once more, then removed with a quick tug that set the breast jiggling. This vanished into that same pocket, leaving the creamy breast bereft of it's ornament. Cassie's nipple hurt where it had been so callously torn away.

"Now for the other. I promise to return them once the demonstration is over." The second ring was taken from her as efficiently as the first. This done, Miss Hannigan walked back to her desk, speaking with her back turned as she returned to the drawer. "Inside the breast are glands called lobules responsible for the production of milk. As previously stated, udner normal conditions this only happens with the onset and termination of pregnancy." Cassie was sore where the teacher's fingers had been. Her front upon the screen looked oddly bare. Their absence made the shivering subject feel perversely vulnerable, as if she were more exposed than before. Small gaps were visible in each side of both of her rosy buds. "Since we lack a pregnant subject, we will have to make do with a simulation." The teacher's disembodied voice abruptly found purchase, the instructor standing beside the beautiful Cassie. No clicking heels marked her approach. She stood smiling at the girl in an expression that did nothing to lighten her eyes. One hand patted her professionally on the back in cold assurance. Miss Hannigan held a needle. A hypodermic filled with a sky blue fluid. A drop of it trembled upon the steel point while the teacher produced a small bottle of antiseptic and surgical cotton wipes.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:10 pm
Profile YIM

So, so quite, even the whir of the fan was like a sum thing that made the lack of all other noise even more intimidating. What were they waiting for? The utter lack of catcalls, the hush that filled the room. Wuz I suddenly one of them, held within their admiration that she wuz not what they had expected. What would they think if they knew I dominated me roommate…was called mistress by her. Would they suspect me dark secrets and accept me as one of them because of it? So many thoughts an questions rumbled though me head.

The jerk upon me ring brought me back, I winced, moving the wrong way of habit, the pain forcing me forwards into me instructors hands. Clenching the table top even harder I sat, trying hard to allow the clinical examination of me condition continue. It’s as if she didn’t want them thar…something I’d grown used to…something me roommate an me shared in common now. Suddenly the ring was free….the weight no longer upon me nipple … empty….It felt so wrong. I wanted that decoration more than even me clothes an would have traded them for it. The other dropped off as well….It wuz only the words…the promise to return them that kept me from slugging her an getting um back.

With a long breath out I tried to relax, tried to understand the surge of anger that I had felt. It wuz as if a part of me wuz a missing. She left then, left me in the cool swirling air with nothing on me top at all. The display of me flesh blazed across the huge screen to me rear…all of me breasts up there for the class to see in full living color. The freckles standing out upon the skin tween them prominent mounds an all. Already I missed the rings sumthing fierce, like me body was no longer whole.

The reprieve wuz short lived. I swung me head around, surprised that me professor had been so quite, me eyes dancing tween her emotionally detached face an the large needle she held. “I….I don’t like needles none…..not like that…..an whats this about a simulation of pregnancy an all….like its like…no” I brought me hands up to me face an covered meself….gasping at what I thought she had said….and happy with what else it meant.

With the stern look I put me hands back down. “So the fact I haven’t had no monthlies since I got here an all means nothing….I’m not pregnant” I said it low, so just the teacher could hear, relieved that in all those episodes of forgetfulness I’d had no man had gotten to me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:55 pm
Profile WWW

The teacher's reception to this aside was rather dour. Miss Hannigan held that needle rigidly pointing up at the mirrored dome, one hand in her coat pocket and her lips pursed together tightly. "No Miss, you're not pregnant. Else I wouldn't need this." Her thumb squeezed on the plunger to make a thin fountain jet from the hypodermic. The instrument was set down with a clatter upon the metal table. Busily the instructor worked. The bottle was upturned onto a cotton pad, staining it yellow brown and tainting the air with a stinging scent of antiseptic. Taking hold of one of Cassie's forearms brusequely she wiped the pad on the underside of one bell shaped cup. The freckled flesh lifted at the pressure before falling with a bounce. The other breast receives the same treatment. Tht pad was hurriedly discarded in a trash bin, a clean pad then removing the unsightly dye from Cassie's skin. Miss Hannigan's iron grip then released and moved to her chest. Tender flesh dimpled where her fingers touched her. The latex felt tacky, leaving traces of powder. She hefted the left breast in her palm, squeezing the nipple outward and then expertly inserting that gleaming shaft of steel into the bottom curve. The plunger depressed.

The subject felt a curious sensation then as the needle left and the remainder deposited in her other firm mound in similar fashion. As the teacher shifted aside, a sudden tightness swells throughout her. The affected area grew warm and flushed, blood rushing to tint the surface of her freckled epidermis. Her bosom began to feel heavy, even as she became puffy and large. The expansion was subtle, but the viewscreen made it quite visible. The effect was stunningly attractive, inescapably erotic. How the teacher maintained her impassive air was a mystery, but many of the students did not. Cassie caught sight of the shadows in the seats making furtive gestures, one silhouetted hand reaching between tightly closed legs. More than ever she missed the golden decorations. Her nipples felt suddenly cool, pristine droplets appearing in the rosy centers, magnified all out of proportion on the viewscreen behind her. Her breasts ached, pregnant with nourishment. "How are you feeling Miss Smith?" she is asked unconcernedly. "I trust you are fine?"

Last edited by niellwyn on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:22 am
Profile YIM

Flinching jus a bit as the needle pierced me flesh an something pressed into the fatty tissue. An unfamiliar feeling that, a slight heaviness within me flesh at the point. Thankfully it didn’t hurt an while she did what she did I kept me eyes averted. Done, the hands gone the syringe put away. Rubbing the tender flesh with me fingers I massaged the flesh to work the light pain away…an yet the flesh …. What….?

All over me breasts tingled, seemed to swell and grow heavy. A certain tenderness took
me by surprise…an the way I grew larger….the feeling of them. I bounced, watching me breasts as if they were new an all. The skin felt like it was a being stretched, the sway of the heavy breasts causing them a slight under swell. Liquid pooled at their tips, watery… then white. I turned the nipple upwards as concern grew in me head over what she might have done to me….Massaging me breast I felt the build of pressure behind me nipple.

Chairs creaked in the room, the other students moving….I looked into the grey gloom of the seats. Some of them seemed to be responding in a bad way to me display of flesh. Yet, it thrilled me inside all the while it made me even more uncomfortable. Both sides waged their silent battle within me. The mistress wanted to make them pay, to tease them with even more brazen behavior. The catholic girl warred back, wanting to run and hide in shame.

I look into the impassive face of me professor, looking for any sign of humanity, “You….you made me have milk….is this what it feels like to be pregnant…?” Covering the orbs with me arms I waited, this wuz not in the school manual of appropriate behavior no way. I didn’t want to feel pregnant an all….”How long is this gonna last…..me bra won’t fit!” the words echoing in the room as me Voice grew louder an more shrill. Yet the looks upon the faces of the students, the envy…the desire…I grew warm, the ari no longer cold…slowly moving me hands away in suggestive manner, showing off the larger heavier orbs an gently teasing the white liquid to the nub….."I'm not fine....but I'm ok" me voice more back to normal....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:50 am
Profile WWW

The blackness exploded with a brilliant, colorless flash. The whirring nosie of a camera's mechanism accompanies it. Twice more the blackness peeled back, the room illuminated for split seconds as though struck by lightning. "The dose is good for a few days. I'll prescribe you a purgative for it after class." Another dazzling flash glinted off the instructor's agate like eyes. She turned to the class. "No Miss smith this is not what if feels like to be pregnant. Aside from the lack of such symptoms as sore back, foot pain, mood swings from hormonal shifts, and of course, the growth of a fetus in the womb, the state of your breasts more closely resembles the state just after pregnancy. Yes?" A raised hand drops back. "Um....is the size difference normally that...pronounced?" Almost, the instructor smirks. "Nearly, but not quite. The drug's effects are slightly more intense. As you can see, it has caused her to swell at least a full cup size, which is unusual in nature."

Cassie kneaded herself slowly all during this exchange, the feel of her silky fingertips on the increasingly tender flesh was a comfort. They continued to ache, the dull agony increased gradually as her glands filled her mammaries. On cue, an iron palm lifted and grasped one tumescent orb. A wide glass beaker was placed underneath with Hannigan's other hand, the grip on her teat hard. A dribble of precious sustenance leaked out into the container with a flat drumming sound. Up and down the closed hand moves, distorting the fatty tissue like a balloon. The feel of the latex was pleasant, even in the none to gentle ministrations of the professor's hand. The dull ache began to relax. She began on the second, relieving just enough pressure to make the level in the beaker rise to the 500 mL line halfway up. "Would you pass this around the class please Miss Smith? Take your seat back here afterward." The beaker is set beside the subject, her tits still yearning to be emptied.

Last edited by niellwyn on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:30 am
Profile YIM

At first I was taken aback by the way she grabbed me breast…but the gentle massage, the relief gainst the growing pressure from me swollen orbs. The feeling were strange, the way she clinically milked me an set the beaker of me own bodies sustenance upon the table next to me an utterly professional manner. Once ‘gain I had to wonder if thar be a human beneath that labcoat…did they do that in science classes….drill the human from you. Finally somebody talked….asking a question like I didn’t have no name.

That trapped feeling of being a lab rat wuz beginning to hit me…at least I could get up an walk around a bit. Course the question made me think one this again. The fullness of me chest, me eyes looking down an a seeing the extra roundness that made me cleavage even more pronounced. Lord knows why I liked the extra weight….it would be a killer during a run, already the sports bra strained when I ran….but … hanaji might really like um like this…an I had to wonder a bit ‘bout how she would respond. I felt a twinge down lower, knew she would like it an would want to know all ‘bout me class.

I slide off the table, me nearly bare bum rubbing .gainst the small damp pool. Perhaps I’ve been daydreaming a bit too much ‘bout Hanaji an after class I think to me self.

The cool tile floor hits me almost bear feet reminding me that things have been a changing. Fishnet covers the bottom of me feet…no shoes…no socks….oh this wuz so….wrong. Pulling the rest of the shirt from me blue school skirt I neatly fold it upon the table in a show of understanding an bravado I don’t rightly feel. If I be a lab rat then the lab rat will be groped an touched by the class….a feeling stirs in me…a feeling all wrong for a lab rat. I push it back into me mind, hoping almost that it don’t go down like that.

The beaker feels warm in me hand as I curl me fingers ‘bout it. The glass clinks as me ring hits the surface, something I’m not used to as well. So many changes…so quickly and to think I just turned 18 an came her on me own jus a few months ago….ok … 8 but it was still a quick time. Perhaps I’d moved too quickly. I could hear the tap of a shoe an new I’d been dallying fur too long. I walked, feeling the heaviness of me breasts with each step, the way they bounced…an jiggled. Only the gold was missing, its familiar an erotic tug upon me nipple gone.

Padding quietly in me stocking feet I ascend the stairs to the first girl an hand her the beaker full of the nutrition from me body. The milk swirls in the beaker as she takes it form me, her hands lingering a split second more than necessary. Waiting politely as I study her somewhat amused face I note a question that seems to pass upon it....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:02 am
Profile WWW

The young woman cleared her throat. Her cheeks pinkened, pencil tapping upon her voluminous notes. "Miss Smith...if you could.." the teacher's form of address seemed to be infectious in such a strangely formal setting. "...could you allow me to feel them?" Her bottom lip dimpled under her teeth as she bit down. Her blue eyes widen as they flick behind Cassie to the instructor, and she casts off her embarrassment quickly. Much more assuredly, she repeated herself. "Would you allow me to examine your breasts Miss Smith?" A passable imitation of the teacher's tone, though much more mellow, and suffused with a warmth of feeling she is unable to disguise. Other students lean in avidly, nodding their agreement. The beaker proceeded down the row, being swirled and scrutinized in turn. Amanda even dipped a finger in, curiously watching the white droplets hang from the bottom of her outstretched index finger.

The screen went blank as the camera lost it's subject. While the muted commotion continued, Hannigan rubbed down the table with a thin pad of gauze. Lifted to her nose, she quirks her lip at the musky smell. Her expression revealed nothing as she turned to raise her eyebrows disapprovingly at the hesitant student. The pad is sniffed again, then tucked away into those crisp, clean lab pockets.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:06 am
Profile YIM

Looking at the me eager fellow student…then quickly back to me professor, trying to gage what I should do an seeing no reaction in that face a hers. There wuz at least sum warmth in the student….perhaps she still wuz human the course work not yet expunging her humanity from her. I saw in those blue eyes a spark, a desire an nodded.

“uh…ok….um, they are real heavy feeling an a lil tender like. I…I think you could get more milk out an I really feel like I’d like um a bit more empty.” I didn’t really want more clinical hands on me…and the girls didn’t have those latex gloves either. SO many questions about what had happened an what would happen hit me….

I turned to the Professor….shifting me wieght nerviously from one leg to the other. ”Professor Hannagin ma’am, would it be ok if somebody like sucked on me an I could describe what it felt like in the name of science of course. I still feel kinda full…..Is that normal?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:40 am
Profile WWW

The students dissolved into a furious blush. Dropping her eyes, she placed a delicate hand on her elbow. "I...I don't think..." she mumbled, any trace of formality shattered. The other students whispered to each other, scandalized. "What an original idea Miss Smith." The isntructor did not immediately pass judgement, placing a finger on her chin and staring upward as she thinks. "It is a hands on lesson. A bit unorthodox, but a clever thought nonetheless. Proceed. In the ...name of science." Her eyes glittered at that last bit. She turned away to hide a brief smirk while busying herself again at the desk. "S...seriously?" The young woman asked, mortified. "Yes yes get on with it." A drawer slams with Hannigan's impatience. "Proceed." Still, she hesitated a few moments, then reached out.

A gasp came out of the dark. Suddenly the other girls were riveted. What sort of lesson was this anyway? The attention was uncomfortable to Cassie, but the tentative, warm touch of the shy young woman's fingers was the exact opposite. They pressed slowly upon the milk filled monds, experimentally rubbing and squeezing until snowy drops squirted from each. Her tempo increased, encouraged and morbidly fascinated as she kneaded and rolled the flesh. Cassie felt herself harden while the flow resumed. She dripped, wasting the sweetness on the floor. "Just uh...just hold still." Came the quavering, unsteady voice, before warm velvety lips closed around one aching nipple.

Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:45 pm
Profile YIM

Not till that moment, the moment the professor said yes wuz I sure if this would be a good idea or one that would end me in detention. I reckon it wuz that science part that clinched it, though I really didn’t know why I’d gone an done any of it no how. Maybe its an innate thing to do with a girl, that feeling full like this yah want to remove that feeling an so god made us want to feed our babies.

Warm hands, flesh to flesh this time played across me chest. It sent a tingle into me to roll ‘bout in me gut way down low….babies don’t play like that. Shifting me weight I offered the heavy orb to her, felt the warmth of her breath as she hesitated. Gritting me teeth at the feelings it gave me I kept me mouth shut. The professor didn’t need to know bout this. Soft full lips closed about me, not a babies small ones. No, these were a woman’s…large ‘nough to take me into them, strong enough to pull me tight within her moist mouth.

“I’m so tender….no….its hurts kinda,” me hand came up to the back of her head, an held her to me…leaning forward as I tried to explain it all. “its ok….suck harder….yes…it….its like, like threads being pulled from me nipple, no hurt..no not no more just at first, it feels good….really good like a little erotic in …well… like me belly is trying to contract like yah know down low…not certain I should use them words…is it uterus. I suppose if yah worked the other sexual things then I’d need a release an it’d be real sexual an all.” Suddenly I felt the pains of me other breast…the one not being used. oh….the other one feels like pins an needles…an it tingles …it hurts, that one…please somebody do it…”

‘Oh thankyou lord. Hanaji, yur gonna enjoy this un….an so am I’, the words silent an for only me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:07 pm
Profile WWW

The redhead's crimson tresses fell forward, her emerald eyes closed as she spoke haltingly, describing the vivid sensation of being suckled to the class. She felt little tugs as her milk was swallowed. She seemed to savor it; her creamy throat bobbed while she sipped from Cassie's brimming fount. All too soon she broke off, cheeks burning, unable to meet Cassie's warm stare for more than a moment. Fortunately she was replaced by another set of inquisitve lips, a second student rising from her seat to participate in this unique in class study. Then another pair closed around her other breast to help relieve it's distress. Unable to help herself her hands clasped the backs of their heads as before, cradling them with motherly benevolence as she gave them all they were willing to take.

It was torture when contact broke again, but fresh, eager mouths took up the effort again. They sucked hard, greedily, pulling those threads from her like she was a loom, and their mouths her distaff. Cassie was caught off guard when her fuller cup felt a playful tongue flicking at the bud, then swirling round and round with the slick tip. It little secret between them that the instructor did not need to know. Finally the sound manicured fingernails beating an impatient tattoo upon metal signalled the end. the girls broke off, each to their respective seats. Amanda gave her a wink on her way back. Was it her that had been teasing? "Now Miss Smith, if you would kindly take your se..."
"But Miss Hannigan!" a voice cried out startlingly. The teacher glared. "What is it?" The girl cleared her throat importantly, her fingers twisting the pencil in her hands. "We forgot Cassie Miss Smith. I don't think she should be left out of this learning experience, do you?" The instructor blinked. "Ahhh, how thoughtless of me. You are correct." Grinning, Amanda held up the beaker of milk. She shook it's contents before Cassie. "Drink up!"

Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:50 pm
Profile YIM

They came one after another, tasting the substance that ran from me breasts in pleasant tugs an sucks. The feelings were pleasant, an me breasts felt better for the giving of me nutritious fluids.
A warm wet tongue swirled across me turgid nub. Teeth bit down upon me lip to stifle the moan before it hit. Me hand tightening in the long silky hair of the girl that played across me nub in a way all to sexual. I could feel me insides clench….knew that if fingers had become involved I might have lost it right then an there. Still, I stood…thankful me back was to the professor for I don’t think me face had remained at all impartial. An then she locked her lips round me engorged nub an sucked…pulling the milk from me an this time it wuz far more erotic…like me lover Hanaji a playing with me each evening. I looked down upon the woman….with a pleasant smile knowing….knowing that perhaps I had found the one hanaji wanted me too….had found another partner like she begged me to do. Yet I couldn’t say a word….only I couldn’t say a thing….or acknowledge the act. Amanda winked….I winked back….wuz it really her that in the grey of darkness had played while others observed?

Voices….cassie…..I had to stop daydreaming about the feelings that even now warmed me gut an lingered thar. I listened an watched, observing the way the girls formed back into thar lil click . Oh, they were sly….the swirling beaker of me milk offered like a toast for me to guzzle. Blanching inside I took it form Amandas warm hand, letting mine linger for a moment longer than necessary. Eyes met an I searched for the sign that said I wuz the one….I let her know in the look I knew….that I had found it pleasurable even.

Turning I faced me teacher, hesitating for a moment to collect me thoughts an all. The whole time the fingernails beat there impatient rhythm upon the desk. This couldn’t be any worse than Hanaji after bringing me to orgasm giving me a kiss….me scent upon her lips, me juices mingling in me mouth as her tongue an mine met an danced. No, this was easier to swallow than that. With a salute to me teacher, “In the name of science”… I sipped the milk, tasting its sweetness…then began to drink it down, tipping the beaker up to the point a small trickle ran down me cheeks on each side of me chin…..I let the beaker down an ran me tongue across me lips, wiping the excess from me face with the back of me hand.

“Now I know why I don’t come in chocolate….babies would have to fit mom for any” I snickered at me joke, hoping they all would like it…”that is really sweet an good….” Somehow the stern look upon me professors face never wavered….they’d knocked all humor from her as well.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:28 am
Profile WWW

The other voices laughed warmly, their mirth bubbling briefly to the surface before they composed themselves. "Back to your seat Miss Smith." Cassie obeyed, catching sight of one more furtive wink from Amanda's liquid eyes before the glare of the examination lamps cut off all sight beyond. The metal felt cool as she hoisted herself up, her body reappearing on the screen. Back into that glaring scrutiny. This time it wasn't so bad. Even though her turgid mounds jutted impressively from her on the screen, milk drying on the crimsoned tips, she knew the eyes that watched from the darkness weren't quite the judging, cold stares she had suspected. At least one pair roamed over her body with more than studious intererest. She felt sure of it.

Miss Hannigan was speaking. It seemed she had missed her beginning during her distraction. "....nurse will administer the shot if you find it necessary, though I hope you were all paying good enough attention to know how to administer it yourselves." the instructor's hand was holding a small metal container. It's surface was dull white, like the outside of a first aid kit but unlabeled. "I expect each of you to take a dose of the serum before next class period, to experience the sensation first hand. I will want empty needles and full vials of milk come Friday. This is homework!" Strange homework, yet Cassie doubted any of the girls would find any difficulty with it. "Now Miss Smith, stay still for me while I apply the pumps." Pumps? It appeared as if that was what she had busied herself with earlier, as she produced a medical device and placed it upon the table. It looked almost sinister, suction cups connected to lengths of hollow tubing, fed into a little black machine. "Pay attention while I apply these. You will find pumps in each of your homework packages, so I expect you to know how to use them." The severe voice rang out as latex gloved hands lifted the dual suction cups into the air.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:51 pm
Profile YIM

I hesitant at the top of the stairs for a moment, enjoying the warmth of me fellow students, knowing that their humanity is not yet lost and eaten by the machine. Nervously I twist the ring upon me finger, the heavy diamond that represents a symbol of me love an devotion to another. No… I think anew….No it is wrong….I can’t…. I can’t bring another to our bed. It violates everything I believe in. A machines voice sounds in the distance a bringing me back to the here and now.

Sit, I hear, an in that moment I wonder where? The incessant drumming of the fingers leaves no doubt an so gathering up the thin notepad an me black pen I jump to the floor, forgetting the heaviness of me breasts. The blue school skirt flaps upwards, revealing me in a way I had not intended. Pain hits me when me body stops and they do not…so much larger an heavier…I wince, then fold me arms under them fore proceeding to the table. That wuz stupid I think to me self, jus another of them things I done without really thinking it through. The strong antiseptic smell fills me nostrils as I near the table to sit, everything is so sterile…so clean. Shaking me head I do as I’m told and sit upon the cool table surface once again.

I sit upon it scribbling furiously on me pad, trying to remember all the important parts that have been while taking in the new ones. Pumps….. Pumps! The pen stops its scratching while I look up. Something black, with tubes of plastic. “Oh no….I’m not part of no modern torture of sorts….How do I know this won’t hurt…It kinda hurt at first when they did it, an this…this don’t look nearly as soft as their lips an such.” Me mind jarring back the tongue that had circled me ends an the way it had felt.

“Is thar some point the student can jus say no Doctor Hannigan?” Perhaps this wuz why the whole thing was eight credits. I could feel a chill coming, the room suddenly colder in this part of it. Goosebumps forming on me skin as I looked at the device in me teachers hands an really hoped I had an out.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:45 pm
Profile WWW

"Just say no?" The pump's suction cups were held up, one in each hand, ready for application. "This isn't an anti drug rally Miss. Nor is it some form of torture." Here her voice dripped with real scorn. "These are medical devices, the same used by mothers every day who don't have time to breast feed their infants. Really Miss Smith," she continued shaking her head, "you seem perfectly willing to let fully grown females drink straight from your lobules yet you cringe at the thought of a harmless device invented specifically for the purpose. I simply do not understand you." The chill air grew uncomfortable, punctuated by skirts shifting pensively across seats. That comment had sounded rather judgemental, yet the teacher had shown no hint of approbation when the suggestion to suckle Cassie's breasts had first been brought up to the class. The silence prevailed, and during the moment of unease Miss Hannigan closed the gap without a word.

The pumps were chill, rimmed with rubber which only helped offset the overlying harshness of the plastic. A switch it flipped and the cups cleave to Cassie's nipples immediately. Flesh swells to fill them, her nipples becoming forcefully erect. It did not hurt, not really, yet it was a far sight from the warm and eager touch of those hungry lips. The blood rushing to fill the flesh within the pumps pulled upon the insides of her breasts and made her conscious again of her lack of adornment. She began to ache. "Now sit still and stay quiet." Miss Hannigan warns in an exasperated tone. Then her finger presses a button and the machine starts up with a droning whir.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:09 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next