View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine) 

Post Re: The Watcher (for Thalia-Rhine)
Thalia could not tell if she was actually screaming, or just screaming inside her head. Just press the pause button again! Please! she thought desperately. This time, there was a little bit less pleasure and a bit more pain as the monster removed her last piece of clothing and started to rock its fingers down her clit. She already could imagine feeling wet between her thighs. Or was she actually wet?

Profile: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7970

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:44 pm

The impulses in her mind stopped firing the way they were suppose to, as pathways were manipulated and forced to respond in an uncharistic way as she felt nothing again, well next to nothing. She could still feel a touch upon her though pleasure and pain were erased from her sensations.

Still, the sauron manipulated her clit roughly, trying to coax a reaction out of her, unaware that there had been anything amiss.

Thus far, I have been amused, but as a general rule I do not interfer in the hunts of other beings. I am only delaying the inevitable. But why should I assist you and just not go on my way?

"Mmm, thisss isss sssweet. I'm going to enjoy thisss, too bad it ssseems like you won't." The sauron snarled between licks of her neck.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Thalia was confused now. The inevitable? she thought. She could no longer detect any pain nor pleasure now as the sauron continued it's work on her. Thalia felt relieved that she no longer had to feel the pain the monster was trying to inflict upon her. The inner voice seemed to be talking as if this rape was some daily even in this school. It called it hunts of other beings she realized. 'Well, how could you possibly assist me?' she thought.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:58 am

The voice seemed to pick up on her confusion about everything that was happening though it allowed her the moment to come to her own conclusions. The voice chimed in, confirming what she thought.

Oh, yes, rape. He intends on making it hurt too, of course as long as I control a portion of your mind you won't feel a thing ... For a moment the dulling effect on her slipped so she could feel those fingers against her clit, slit and breast. The feel of warm breath on her neck, the slickness of it's tongue on her skin, then nothing was felt as all as that control was reasserted. Either it did not have great control over the situation or it was reminding her of what things could be like.

Ah, he's almost ready for you now. I suppose that you're right in that endeavor though, mmm, I could be persuaded to ... no, you don't need any assistance, after all you have that sturdy tree branch and everything does appear to be under you control.

Was the voice kidding? Being sarcastic or just looking for something in particular as it seemingly toyed with her if it deliberately dropped that shield of protection that it had exerted over her thus far. Or was it solely going to torment her as this was going on? Many questions, not so many answers for the young girl.

Character Listing

Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:23 am

Thalia knew that the saruon was very close to raping her. You can make it not hurt? she asked the voice. Apparently the voice wanted to prove it to her that it controlled whether the rape would hurt or not, for it suddenly made it so that Thalia lost the dulling effect, making her squirm as she felt the monster's fingers against her clit, as well as her wet neck that the monster was licking. When the voice made its second comment, Thalia felt desperate. Even though the voice seemed to be being sarcastic, this time wasn't the time was any sarcasm. Fine! Control my mind or whatever! Just keep me from feeling pain... she thought desperately as she saw that the sauron seemed to be getting bored.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Oh, yes, though that is the barest thing I could do ...

And before she had time to reflect upon what he meant the scene shift. She was standing in an amusement part with a spool of cotton candy in one hand, a warm hand coiled around her body as a figure rested at her side,

He was taller then her, though not overly so. Devon, a young boy about her age that she had a crush for at one stage but he moved away before much could flourish though he probably didn't even know that she existed.

She was in an amusement park of some sort and Devon was gazing at her. He smile. "But the barest of things."

Gone was the lake and the sauron. Was this some sort of illusion? It felt so real, and what happened to her body?

"Of course, there is a price. Fortunately for you, you are able to pay it."

Character Listing

Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Before she could question the voice, Thalia was suddenly facing Devon, a boy she had had a crush on some time ago. Looking around, she saw that she was in an amusement park with cotton candy in her hand. Thalia cannot resist smiling back as Devon smiled at her. She even forgot that she was in some kind of an illusion inside her own mind, but was reminded about the voice when it started to speak. Thalia blurted out her thoughts, and said to Devon, "Price? What do you mean by a price?"

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:04 pm

"The amusement park charges admissions," Devon glanced around briefly at the rides and the people before settling his eyes back on her. "You must draw me ..."

Simple enough, right? He wanted to be immortalized unlike others of his kind, songs, plays, sculptures all this interested him. No doubt he had seen her talents for drawing in her memories.

"Of course, you could opt not to pay but risk getting kicked out of the park because of it. The choice of course, is yours to make."

Character Listing

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:37 am

Thalia was about to tell him that she had no money, when he told her all she had to do was draw. "Sure! I could draw you in a few minutes!" Thalia suddenly realized that there were beushes and paper for her to use. I can swear that those stuff just popped out of nowhere she thought. "Alright, just stay still..." she said. As Thalia started to draw, she asked, Do you like drawing too?"

Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:52 am

"I am not much of an artist though I do appreciate art," he raised up a hand, palm towards her as she got busy, the manifestation of her thoughts about drawing conjured the tools, or was it him? "No, not like this. This is but a manifestation of your memories and not my true self.

"Besides, there will be time enough for that later, there's much to do."

It seemed to study her for a brief moment, gauging her thoughts and the choices she would make when the ordeal was complete. Had the present danger passed and she later renigged on her part of the bargain either he saw that she would still do it, or not in which case he would have to pay her a visit. She was smart enough to realize this.

He grew curious though when he touched upon an area of her mind that had been surppressed. Someone else did some tinkering with it in the past and while it was wasn't difficult for him to find out what was hidden there he made sure that he kept the seal in the work as he took a quick peek without unlocking those memories. In fact, she would never know about his tampering or even see flashes of that memory in the first place,

"There," he pointed, then extended a hand out towards her as he pointed at a fun house. "Let us begin there."

Character Listing

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:28 am

Thalia stopped drawing and looked back him for a while. She found the stare of Devon suddenly uneasy. He did not seem to be simply looking at her. It felt more as if he was looking through her. Thalia became relieved when Devon stopped looking at her and pointed to the fun house. "Cool! Funhouses are always fun!" said Thalia, and giggled at her own joke.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:17 pm

She could feel his hand slipping into her empty one as Devon rushed to the building. The line was non existant, and the worker at it seemed unenthuised as he waved them inside. There were no other people either, just the pair of them as they delved into this dark building.

The first section of which had a shifting floor that was suppose to be difficult to transverse though after it the area melted into a hall of mirrors that formed a maze of sorts that had to be transversed.

Devon bypassed the shifting floor with ease before looking back over his shoulder to check on her progress. "Slow poke." He called before dashing in the direction of the mirror maze.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:30 pm

Thalia was glad to see that she didn't have to wait in a line. She let out a laugh as she fell down and rolled around the shifting floors. Only when Devon called her a slowpoke did Thalia scrambled to stand up, and jumped on to the hall of mirrors. She then dashed towards Devon. "Wait up!" she panted.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 pm

He didn't wait, disappearing into the hall but a short time later she could see him within it looking in her direction. "Come on," he gestured to her with a single hand as he waited for her to catch up. He was looking at her intently though, as if waiting for her to catch up. One thing was for certain that she could not experience anything her body was feeling back on Shokushu as if she were entirely cut off from it.

Character Listing

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Thalia was about to dash once more towards Devon when she suddenly wondered where she actually was and how she had gotten there. What is happening??? she asked the voice.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next