View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Search and Seizure (For Vespira) 

Post Re: Search and Seizure (For Vespira)
“What I want… what any slave wants usually isn’t of consequence. But if you wish me displayed… I’ll do so mistress.” She replied softly. “Especially if it means I’ll get to be cleaned from time to time…” She admits. It was always the first thing she had done after a mission… jump in the shower, or if she was on leave, hit a spa. She didn’t mind getting dirty but it was always that much more relaxing when she was cleaned off. Typically she didn’t have someone hissing in a commanding, yet somehow seductive manner at her, nor groping her so pleasurably.

Sinead turned red a little faster than the warm water should have heated her skin. On some level she still hated herself for giving in this easy, but it was this or… no. No this was the only option. She would just have to get comfortable with it. “I’m… somewhat proud of my body, yes.” She said, not exactly agreeing with Vespira’s accusation but certainly not disagreeing either. “I’m… pleased that my body appeals to you Mistress.” She says quietly, seeming to mean it. As much as Vespira was right about having big, strong hands around her, she liked even more that she was actually appreciated for something instead of just being a fuck toy, even if that something was only physical attractiveness.

Her eyes opened wide in surprise as their lips met, though she didn’t fight with it at all, nor lower her arms… pressing her body into Vespira’s even more curvy form and tilting her head just a little… letting herself try to enjoy this. It wouldn’t be hard, once she totally suppressed her shame of giving in. Her tongue was somewhat tickled as it mingled with Vespira’s forked tongue. “Mmmmnnn…”

Tue May 29, 2012 12:54 am

The kiss held for some time before Vespira's lips grazed away and along Sinead's cheek. She moved lower, tracing her lips along the woman's neck. Her forked tongue flicked out, tickling and awakening the nerves before sucking gently on the agent's neck. The alien's hands slid up and down the woman's sides while her tail continued to teasingly flick at the woman's hooded pearl. The alien's lips drew away once more only to trace down the woman's chest. Her fangs lightly traced the woman's tender flesh but did not puncture before finding the woman's erect teat. Sealing her lips around it, she sucked deeply on it and flickered the tips of her forked tongue rapidly over the helpless engorged nub.

"Mmm..." she tugged on the nipple, pulling back and letting it pop free from her lips, "Such a tender morssel." Vespira moved to the other tit, repeating the process before wrapping her tongue around the nub and sucking harder. Her tail moved away only to be replaced by her fingers. The scales were finer and no where near as rough as her tail was as they traced along the woman's netherlips. Her thumb stroked slow circles around Sinead's awakened clit before her fingers closed in and gave it a rough pinch. She blew softly at the glistening nipple she was sucking on before speaking once more. "If you perform well, you are treated well," she answered simply, "Even a sslave can live better than an ordinary human animal if their owner wishess it sso."

Tue May 29, 2012 1:09 am

The water and light had left Sinead’s skin gleaming just slightly for her new mistress. She let her head fall back a little as Vespira began to kiss down her neck, exposing every inch of her to her owner’s whims. Her breasts began to heave a little in the gorgonian's hands as she was sampled… her throat shifting slightly as she swallowed in both arousal and a bit of fear. The young woman’s thighs quivered as she felt the tail pressing at her clit, though she held her posture anyways.

“Gods…” She gasped as she felt fangs trace down her plump breast. A soft squeak of pain left her lips as she felt them puncture her tit, but still didn’t move… maybe enjoying it a little. Another little yelp was contained and died in her throat as her other nipple was likewise clamped down on… though she had the hardest time keeping her posture as she felt the forked tongue draw across her tender peaks. “Oh… I’m…” She pants, her thoughts confused. “Thank you, Mistress…” She managed, not sure what else to say… her body probably doing most of the talking for her. It would be hard to tell because of the water soaking her, but she was quite wet by this point… the scent possibly coming to Vespira’s forked tongue.

Sinead could swear she felt a heat building in her… first in her displayed breasts, then spreading out. She began to wonder if she was really just this horny… and blushed again at the thought of being so depraved and slutty.

Tue May 29, 2012 1:31 am

The agent was struggling with these new sensations. It must have been a great contrast compared to the rough treatment she received back down on the planet. Vespira's actions were far more sensual rather than aggressive. Compared to before, this was something the agent seemed much more willing to give in to. The Gorgonian gently licked the small wounds she made before finally sitting up and gazing down at her quivering pet. "Mmm... For what, my little pet?" she hissed, teasing the woman with the question as her fingers slowly spread the woman's netherlips open and closed. The warm water would flow into the already dripping wet folds. The woman's arousal could not escape the snakewoman's scent. She knew Sinead was loving every moment of this.

"You may lower your arms," she cooed, stroking molding a breast within a hand like a lump of clay. But before she would continued, Vespira pulled away and turned the water off. "That should be good enough for now," she teased, "Dry me off then yourself. Put your collar back on and offer me your leash like a proper slave. There is much that needs to be done sstill." With the teasing and the venom, Vespira would make the rest of Sinead's night all the more interesting.

Tue May 29, 2012 1:51 am

Sinead’s lips worked as if to speak but simply trembled for a bit as she felt her tight little pussy spread and relaxed a few times… the warm water running over it and teasing her along with the woman’s strong digits. “For… saving my friends from me, and bringing me pleasure when I didn’t deserve it.” She said softly, though shuddered, barely holding back a whimper as Vespira pulled away. She was still afraid, she realized… afraid that anything might upset Vespira and bring harm to her comrades… former comrades… fellow slaves.

She was just a little slow to follow the command to lower her arms… seeming sad as Vespira’s hand pulled away from her displayed body, but complying and drying herself off immediately. The heat stayed with her as she did so, much to her surprise. She pulled the collar tight around her own neck and offered her leash to the woman, standing politely beside her… completely nude but clean and glistening just a little in the shower’s lights.

Tue May 29, 2012 2:09 am

She only gave the agent a small taste of what could be offered, just enough to keep the woman hungry for more. The whimper only revealed how needy the poor human was right now. But Vespira would act if she did not notice. As Sinead dried Vespira off, she would feel the curves and muscles that made up her scaled form. Her upper body was as smooth like ordinary skin for the most part while her lower half was properly scaled like a snake.

"What I gave you was nothing compared to what a proper sslave receives." Accepting the leash, she gave a slight tug on it before heading out of the room. The Gorgonian would say nothing to her pet. Sinead was now her slave, her belonging. Small talking with her would be no different from having small talk with a piece of furniture. The lights would shine down and reflect off of Vespira's fine prismatic scales. The way her hips swayed caused those lights to flicker in a pattern into Sinead's eyes. The longer the woman watched and followed, the more relaxed and aroused she would feel as she fell deeper into the snake's charms.

The alien crimelord led her new pet into another room. This one was a small lab with numerous viles and computer consoles along with lab beds and chairs. Sitting on one of the tables was a tray with food and drink. "You have not eaten for hourss," Vespira said simply, "Eat. I have no use for a sstarving sslave." Of course the food and drink had some various chemicals mixed in. A previous provider mentioned that the combination of chemicals in the food when ingested would change the female body to produce milk. An added bonus was that sexual arousal increased the effects, producing even more milk within a woman's mammaries. With all the trouble this agent gave her, she would make the perfect test subject for a few things she traded for in the past.

Tue May 29, 2012 2:37 am

The redhead followed after Vespira, down a long hallway and through a few corridors.. sensing at some point, as she watched Vespira sway in front of her, that she was growing more relaxed and more wanton. She didn’t try to shake the feeling, however, giving in and letting herself grow complacent in her new role.

“Thank you mistress.” She said again as she was offered food… not caring if it was poisoned or laced with anything. Vespira could have just as easily commanded her to lay down and injected her if she wished, and Sinead realized that she was starving anyhow. She ate quickly but politely, not wanting to appear a glutton to her mistress… genuinely wanting to impress her captor, seemingly caring what she thought of her new slave. She didn’t immediately feel anything… though after finishing she could swear her breasts felt just a little heavier, though the former agent decided it was her mind playing tricks or her body finally getting tired.

Tue May 29, 2012 3:14 am

She had no doubts that she could just order the woman to drink a vial of the essence with no complaints. With the venom constantly arousing the woman and having gained no relief from before, the effects of the drug would become more and more noticeable soon enough. Vespira knew the woman would be exhausted in more ways than one by now but that only meant her prey was all the more vulnerable. Breaking this woman down required the sacrifice of the other four agents. The rest of the squad would be in the medbay, recovering after the whole ordeal. It would take time so for now her focus would be entirely on this helpless woman before her.

Vespira slithered closer. Her hands once more ran over the lovely body before her. Scaled hands, fingers, felt every muscle, every curve of Sinead's form. She hefted the woman's heavier and slightly fuller breasts. Seemed the essences she was traded did work as described. This agent already had large sensitive breasts, she could only imagine what fun she and others will have with them as they swell and become even more tender. Her fingers slowly spread across the heavy mammaries, squeezing gently as she picked up where she left off before. Would this be another tease or would she give her pet a little bit more?

Tue May 29, 2012 3:39 am

Sinead began to feel something more definite in her chest. Her already noticeable breasts swelled slightly. As Vespira came up and once again began to feel over her slave’s form, Sinead finally cried out… loudly. The sexual tension she was already feeling was multiplied as she felt her breasts burn with passion and… swell with something. The girl tried not to think about it but the answer was obvious. She couldn’t respond for a bit anyways… the swelling every bit as arousing as Vespira’s hands caressing her even more prominent mounds.

A bit frightened and very confused, Sinead looked at her mistress, trying to stand still but having a very hard time of it as her breasts swelled a couple of cup sizes. “Mistress… what’s.. what’s happening? I’m a little scared.” She admitted.

Tue May 29, 2012 3:52 am

"Shhh..." she hushed the woman as her fingers continued to stroke the swollen mounds, "You wanted to be more usseful to me sso I made it so. Your breassts you pride yoursself for is producing milk. You will not only be a source of pleasure but of susstainance. It is perfectly ssafe. I never expected you to produce sso much sso quickly... Let me ease the tension for you..."

Vespira leaned down towards one of the lovely orbs. Her hand squeezed and pinched the woman's other teat, tweaking and playing with it while her warm breaths soaked into the other engorged nub. The tips of her forked tongue poked and flickered rapidly over the aching peak, tickling and teasing it before spreading her lips slowly around it. She sucked deeply, bringing blood and milk towards the trapped nub. Feeling it pulse and throb faster and harder only made her suck harder and longer until she felt all that tension release into a steady flow of milk. "Mmm..." she sucked and slurped on the rich milk the human's body was producing, drinking deeply before pulling away.

"Wonderful," she hissed, licking her lips, "Do not be shy, tasste it. It feels good doesn't it. You have never been milked before but I can tell you will love it." Giving both breasts a hard squeeze, she smirked as milk jets out of the twin peaks. With the milk steadily dribbling and flowing out, Vespira continued her massage to further add to the woman's pleasure.

Tue May 29, 2012 4:07 am

The girl shudders as she hears the explanation and Vespira begins to caress and suck at her breasts almost lovingly. "Nnnnnngh... it feels so good... I could almost orgasm from this..." She admits, blushing bright red at her own admission. Her arms cross behind her back... exposing herself again. She seemed to have a much harder time standing up this time, though. It could have been that the long trek and exertion of the day was finally wearing her down, or perhaps that her milking was just that overpowering. Perhaps it was both.

As both breasts were squeezed hard again, she let out a cry of passion, unable to restrain herself. "Sorry... I didn't mean to be so loud... I'm a little ashamed of myself..." She admits, trying to follow up on the order and taste some, licking some of the sprayed milk off of Vespira's chest lightly.

Tue May 29, 2012 5:11 am

With arousal fueling the strange effects, there were no worries of draining the agent's swollen globes of everything they had to offer. Sinead did not complain or plea that such a change be undone. The woman enjoyed it. Her arms pulled behind her, causing her breasts to thrust forward as they were offered to the Mistress's skillful fingers. "No shame," she hissed, "Cry, sscream, if it feels good then there is no reason to resisst. Jusst ssay what you desire, Ssinead..."

Sinead leaned closer, licking her captor's exposed breasts. Vespira was very well endowed and the luscious orbs were perfectly firm to the woman's touch. The alien woman leaned in, nipping lightly at her pet's neck. Her hand slid down between the agent's thighs. "You are dripping wet," she hissed, though this could be from their moments in the shower as well. Her fingers pushed in slightly, barely parting the woman's netherlips as the two fingers scissor up and down the drooling entrance. Her other hand continued to cup and stroke the swollen globe, unconcerned about the milk soaking over her fingers as they mold the lovely clay between them. But despite how ready Sinead may be, Vespira was patient. She would tease the woman more and more until the poor woman had no other choice but to give in to those wanton desires deep inside her.

Tue May 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Sinead stands as still as she can, locking her arms behind her... enjoying it a bit more than she would care to admit as her breasts were squeezed and milked. The alien sensation was enthralling. She wanted more of this... loved it... craved it. And it killed her to admit that. "I... want you to keep going..." She admits at the urge to express her desire. "My legs want to give out though, mistress..." She says softly.

She lets out a loud, hungry groan as the alien's fingers push at her pussy again, dipping in just a little and coating themselves in her nectar. "I know... can't help it... never had anything like this done to me..." She gasps.

Wed May 30, 2012 1:27 am

"It is not a bad thing," she said softly, "Your body yearns to just ssuccumb, to give in. There is no reason to resisst any longer." Tendrils slowly slithered out from under her scales and proceeded to slide over Sinead's nude form. Two coiled up along the woman's thighs and proceeded to push their tips against her juicy netherlips. Others took firm grip of her arms, preventing her from falling. The rest wrapped around the woman's waist and coiled around the base of her breasts and outwards. The tips flicked her dribbling teats while the tendrils squeezed and stroked, forcing more and more milk from her body.

"Mmm... You will be the perfect cow," she whispered, closing her lips around a teat and sucking deeply with tendrils forcing it out more and more. One tendril finally pushed and drilled into Sinead's eagerly awaiting folds. The tendrils were smooth, gliding easily along the agent's wet inner walls. As it pulled out, the other would push in, alternating as they piston in and out of her body. Her fingers would focus on the woman's clitoris, rolling it around while her nail teasingly scratches the vulnerable bundle of nerves.

Wed May 30, 2012 2:12 am

Sinead doesn't exactly fall, but has the sensation of it as her body is suddenly supported around the arms. Her lips part as the tentacles encircle her breasts and begin to pump... each stroke getting an eager squirt of the creamy liquid from her breasts and a surprised gasp of ecstasy from the young agent. "Oh... gaaaah..." She starts, not getting the words out the tendrils begin pumping into her pussy in alternating rhythm.

"Do you have... a lot of cows... mistress? Do you turn many slaves into this?" She asks... curious even as she was building to a quick release. And she could certainly feel it coming... her abs tightening a little as they fluttered... her legs quivering and then spreading as her inner thighs were coated with her own honey.

Wed May 30, 2012 3:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next