View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Shadows of the Past (for Ryu) 

Post Re: Shadows of the Past (for Ryu)
Ryu breathed out sharply as she was led into the room she had spent the night in, before indulging in the freedom of their privacy. As their lips met she felt the motions against her shirt when he reached out for its base, then began peeling it off of her. Slowly more of her pale skin was uncovered, inch by inch her flat belly was exposed to the slightly cooler air in the room, giving her tender chills. Upon reaching her chest she had to break the kiss in order for him to be able to go any further, the fabric brushing over the curves of her breasts whilst lifting their weight, resulting in an appreciative bounce as the garment slid past.

Stretching her arms upward the cloth was removed before she went to assist him with his own, what little support there was to give. Simply feeling him up even now was exciting and she was savoring every last bit of pleasure in the time they'd have together. It wasn't all for nothing, his body build made the moment all the sweeter.

She gave him the liberty to handle the woman in his hands as he pleased, guiding her towards the bed. There was a sudden increase in heat within her face and belly, the redhead was growing nervous of what was to come. Afraid of being seen by someone else, being refused or performing poorly, she couldn't tell what she was most afraid of at this point. He was the guide and she would follow, putting her more at ease.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:08 am

His fingers coiled around her back unhitching her bra and removing it as they stood by the bed. Fingers swept against her sides rubbing against the curve of her breasts as his lips touched back to her own. When their lips parted he took in a quick breath before his head dipped slightly swirling against her nipple as his tongue caressed it.

A hand curled up squeezing her other breast while his tongue swirled against one of her nipples though when he had finished taken his fill he pushed her back to the bed. Casting a glance at her he unfastened his pants pulling them and his under garments down in one fell swoop. Stepping out of them she could see that his manhood was swollen and ready for her as it throbbed.

He dropped to his knees then unfastening her pants as his lips skittered across her bell His hands wasted little time in removing her remaining clothes. His mouth sweeping lower against her.

Unaware of the jumble of thoughts coursing through her head he had not stopped rather a hand swept over her searching out her clit and rubbing against it as softly as his tongue lapped against the slit of her sex.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:33 am

With a near silent thud she landed on the bed, laid out like dessert for display in a storefront with the single exception he'd be the only one to see it that morning. She'd been on edge before, when he finally revealed his throbbing erection the pressure was barely containable. Ryu felt her lips part as the memory of how she acquired the first food rations flashed through her mind, drawing a gasp from the redhead as Franz pulled her back into reality. This moment had been pestering her for most of her stay in the camp, though what she would receive next would be far sweeter than sausage.

The bedcover cramped between her fingers as her hand clenched into a fist while the other rose to her mouth in a half hearted attempt to dampen the sound of her successive moans. Spreading her legs further she leaned back, overcome by the soldier's vigorous motions against her clit, eventually forcing her to arch her back as his tongue first slid across the entrace to her sacred depths.

Moans spilled from her lips in perpetually growing intensity, a hand of hers fell to her lap as it crept towards his shoulder, gently grasping him there.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:29 pm

That tongue eagerly licked against her sex, heightened by the sounds of her moans it pressed against her, through her as it spiraled against those warm pink walls. He gazed up the expanse of her body watching the delicate features of her face as a hand stretched up and descended down upon a breast.

He squeezed it, his fingers pressing against the flesh of her warm body as his palm brushed against then over her nipple as it rubbed back and forth against it. His other hand rested lower upon her body, his fingers finding then rubbing against her clit, his fingers brushing against it in small circles matching the pace of the tongue that rushed inside her like a sprinter racing to a finish line.

His tempo increased, faster as if their speed was attempting to match the rhythm of her moans, matching them as he stabbed headlong into her body, ever so nudging her to the brink of release though he stopped short of pushing her over the crevice.

He smiled at her then, standing as his fingers reached down swirling over both breasts now, then with the smallest prompting he parted her legs a little more as he attempted to fit down inbetween them, the warmth of his body like a fire that swept down over her now. That burning ember, that hot poker, eagerly approached her core until she could feel the tip of his body pressing against her, then pressing inside her with one slow drawn out thrust.

Character Listing

Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Ryu pulled back from his shoulder and grasped the covers with both hands, eagerly awaiting the final moments of their passionate lovemaking, and for a moment she could almost relax. The smile of her lover was returned only to be replaced by an expression of bliss when strong hands descended onto her swollen orbs. With eyes narrowed in pleasure she spread her legs as far as he desired, feeling the heat of his body before they merged for the first time.

The tip that merely touched her lips before now pressed against the slit of her body and without further hesitation he made his way toward her core, slowly driving his pounding girth into her tight, welcoming depths. "Ahn .. I-it's going in .. slowly .."

She grew tense, her breasts pressed fully into his palms as she struggled against the sensation that threatened to push the busty redhead over the edge. Inch by inch he spread the tight channel, collapsing about the phallus with their slick warmth. Once he had stopped moving, her pent-up lust finally allowed her body a moment to rest. The young woman looked up at him, her eyes gleaming in the dim light. "It feels good .. s-so good ..", she spoke softly.

They were both on edge, but for once she could forget everything about the world around her.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:34 pm

He groaned feeling absolute bliss wash over him. He longed for this, heart hammering in his chest as he descended into paradise, nice and slow as if he were easing himself down into hot water his body descended a s he swept down into the core of her own

Franz trembled then, his body shaking slight as he felt the pressure of her body envelop him in that velvet sheath. He smiled blissfully at her as he took a moment to compose himself. He was so close, so close to bursting and letting loose his essence in her. She felt so good around him causing him to smile as his lips set down to hers. His hands pressed against her breasts folding into hem as he began to move against that splendid warmth.

Franz ground up against her hips, eager to fill her with himself. He was both amazed at this moment, estatic with what was to come and steadily pushing her to the brink of her own release when he let out a deep groan.

His essence flowing into her, unable to hold back for long against those damp folds that he danced against. But before her walls could clamp around him, before she was brought to the pinnacle of her release Ryu found her eyes snapping opened.

There she was in her dorm room, slick between the thighs with her night gown off. Initially she thought it was all just a dream until she sensed his presence nearby, Aegir emitting that musky scent from his skin as he gazed down upon her, mouth tendrils twitching as he gazed down at the red head. It was obvious that he had been responsible for thi matter, he had been able to manipulate her perceptions and mind before and of course her dreams.

Aegir gazed down at her, a tentacle peeling back the bed sheet just a little. Normally he would have continued with things, normally absorbing her own pleasure would have been sufficient but it was rather unsatisfying to be this close to her without delighting in her touch. Yes, he was patient, but damn it he wanted her now.

There was a method to his madness, a reason why he had come her tonight but he had found that she had already had the basic leasons he needed to reinforce them. He twitched his mouth tendrils a bit and sensed her arousal, for he had manipulated it so far. He had also increased her recption to pleasure now.

So unfilling just to watch … shall we Ryu? Of course you are free to choose, I have afforded you that benefit. He wasn't always so accomodating though, although being a gentiler monster he had always been considerate of her needs in this realm of pleasure.

So shall we Ryu? Shall we continue where the dream left off?

Character Listing

Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Before Ryu could feel the stunning release overcome her nude form, she awoke from her sleep, deprived of the physical height she'd been longing for. The dream did leave its marks, she was unusually aroused and while she didn't know why she wasn't wearing anything beneath the bed sheet, a familiar smell suddenly reached out to her.

Instinctively she pulled back as something tugged at the cloth a little, ready to lash out at the intruder, until the drowsy redhead realized who was standing beside her bed. Or rather, what had found its way to her that night. She was looking back at the mauve alien, part of her wondering if he created the dream she was part of or if he merely watched her press on. No matter, she thought, his visit was far more appreciated than one would think. The musky scent filling the air had its own effect on the girl, she knew what to make of it, which only helped to spark her desire for the following events.

"Y-yes, I .. I'd like to .." Ryu rose from the bed, just enough to kneel on it while the sheet still covered her bare form. Spreading her legs ever so slightly, if one were to remove the sheet they would reveal the damp, inviting flower waiting for one to explore its depths. If that wasn't enough to make an appeal, she wrapped her arms around her lower chest before lifting the heavy mounds of flesh upward a little, highlighting their impressive size. It was a balance act, keeping the sheet up and preparing all this without it falling off, but it was well worth it.

She blushed strongly during her motions, knowing their nature, but she went on regardless. Once more she straightened her back to polish her appearance, an expectant look on her face as she met his white eyes.

"Please Aegir, feel free to continue where the dream left off."

Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:07 am

A pleased looked came over his features as he observed her movements. She was covered for now at least though that covering was like being gift wrapped as a tentacle swept around her hip to her lower back. He could smell her arousal, an arousal that he had caused and it wouldn't do any good to enhance the effects of her desire any, she was as ready for him as he was for her.

Though he had sensed the question that had gone through her head easily enough, mouth tendrils curling into a grin of sorts as he reached out with a hand grasping the top of that blanket as he watched her, casually drawing that sheet down, slowly revealing the swell of her impressive breasts that he knew so well, that he enjoyed so much.

She looked so lovely though the light in the chamber may have been dim his eye sight had been keen indeed. He obviously enjoyed what had been revealed to his eyes of course as his hands went out to cup those breasts, a tentacle finding it's way between her thighs to stroke her clit encouraggingly as his three shafts appeared from out beneath the mass of tentacles that comprised his legs.

Yes, it was I that manipulated that dream. I am aware that other … entities find you pleasing, that they seek to make you their toy or plaything for a little while but I have done some thinking about what you said to me, about the possibility of becoming my Slave or allowing for that … offically we're still a few years from that but I had to see if you were ready.

I had to ensure that you would do whatever you can to survive … there may be a slight delay after your graduation before I can make that happen of course. That is if you are still interested.

While he spoke to her telepathically he leaned down allowing his tongue to circle over a nipple as the tip of a tentacle pressed inside her wet folds, barely there.

Unless of course you have changed your mind on the matter … I would rather you find yourself subjucated to one you desire than one you do not of course. But I am a long term thinker, and of course can be very patient, especially when the rewards are worth it.

He let his eyes sweep down over her naked body, appraising it as his hands touched that heated warmth.

I must apologize for the dream leaving you unfulfilled though I could not resist … unusual for me but I wanted you and while it was interesting directing the dream I rather participate with you in other ways ...

Character Listing

Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Eagerly awaiting his touch, she couldn't help but smile as the sheet was drawn off her nude form, a soft sigh parting her lips when he finally moved against the tender skin of her luscious orbs. The moment made her relax and a shiver ran down her spine, merely the beginning of what was to come. His next touch made her tense, something slithered between her legs, assaulting her swollen pearl in an onrush of skilled strokes, near silent gasps flowing from her lips as she struggled to hold back on any vocal appreciation.

Sensing the voice in her head, Ryu tried her hardest to focus, a surge of pride flowing through her mind at the thought of how she dealt with the challenge presented by the dream. Regardless, becoming his slave had been on her mind for a while now and although there was in fact somebody else she never fully crossed out the possibility of falling for Aegir eventually.

"O-of course I'm still interested .. ahhn .. but ther- AHH!" An incredible wave of heat was flowing through her breast as his tongue hit a rather sensitive patch of nerves again and again, drawing out the firm nub and its twin even further. Her palms carefully slid past the curves of her breasts to settle on either back of his own hands, following the motions he further enticed her with. The red haired student remained in position for her companion's delight, despite her hips shifting slightly as something threatened to slip into her crevice. "Mmh .. Ah .. There's a .. a girl, a student here, she goes by the name of Ishtar Roch- ahh! S-she is very dear to me and although I .. I-I'd love to be yours, I don't think I can fully subject myself to the idea just yet."

They had a few years left, she thought, years she could spend with either one of them before inevitably leaving the campus. The choice proved hard, and she might need all the time until graduation before making it. The girl, her princess, she couldn't let her go. Ryu didn't want another experience like she had with Ruby back in her days before Shokushu, losing the most precious thing she ever had, but she didn't want to miss out on the raw sexual experience of Aegir either, the protection he gave her and other, more extraordinary things she didn't dare to admit even existed. Drawn from her mind back into her dorm, she moaned passionately as fierce lust accumulated within her groin, the tentacle there simply too tempting.
"I wish .. ahhn .. I wish I had a better answer, but I don't."

The dream had left her unfulfilled indeed, though the further he went the more she wanted it to be him who made her twist and turn in heavenly release. The feel of his skin against hers, the heat of their bodies against one another was simply orgasmic and she desperately wanted that fantasy to become reality.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Aegir had always enjoyed her, the feel of her skin was so warm to the touch given the heated moments in the dream induced state he had not been surprised to find a sheen of perspiration collect there as well and while he could ineffect “feed” from her pleasure he was looking forward to his own as well unable to bare waiting any longer despite normally being patient in his dealings. He wanted her alright, the fact that he dispelled the dream being proof enough of that but she had always been a favorite of his since the day he encountered her out in that forest. To think that things could have gone so differently. He rather liked this rapport that they had built up over her time on the island.

He knew her mind, her experiences her on the island thus far and from time to time he updated his files on her though she had a portion of him inside her, the node updating him of her experiences. Sometimes he watched through he senses but allowed her the freedom to do as she wished. No, as his tentacle draped over and around her clit he knew that it would be more rewarding for her to make that choice on her own, if she ever had to make that choice but that was still some time off. He would continue to prepare her for that day, for her own survival.

Others may toy with her for a time or may even have long term plans as far as he was aware though he figured that he would just have to further convience her of her choice. She had been his favorite for a time, though her confliction with another entity had dropped her down in his list of favorites to a close first, not because he had been displeased with her, hardly, it was all a matter of survival on this island and if it meant finding a little ray of sunshine amongst the gloom from time to time so be it. Still she had less need of him but he still doted on her highly.

Ah, Ishtar … yes I remember her fondly, I have even encountered a few times and made a deal with her too … I even ... He paused for a moment as if debating whether or not to share this though in the end he did, whether it was her succulant body calling to him or the fact that he had formed a rapport with her or both even was hard to say since he was still working over her body as they spoke.

I have encountered her sister … in fact I had been the one to greet her on this island so long ago. While I had no designs to make her a slave, I may amend that if it makes you happy then she can be yours and you mine. To sweeten the deal I may throw her sister into the mix and reunite them, her happiness would be your happiness I can assume and I want to make you happy. Still we have plenty of time to consider that. The node inside you allows me to find you, in many ways it is like a homing device that I will have to see about giving to Ishtar so if you two are separate I can find her as well.

He had considered this. In light of all the attacks it was not unusual for a student to confide in another and bond with them in such a fashion so he was less worried about the student, she could only affect Ryu's heart and not what became of them after this place. He considered his options for the future and did not find this compicated at all. If X then Y. He had no dilemina in having to share her affection between another student … there would be shared experiences there that he would never know or truly understand so having Ishtar around shouldn't be too much of a problem. The only problem that he could see arising is if at the market he had to choose one over the other. His decision would be her of course though that wasn't so much of a problem in that he would have to be more patient. Creatures traded toys all the time, resold them, got bored of them … he would just have to be patient to acquire her as well if that were the case.

I am not asking for an answer, and I will leave you with that matter to think upon in the days to come. Choices need not be one or the other and you may even talk the possibility over with Ishtar. I have not been in her presence for some time and thus I am unsure of how much she actually knows.”

His tentacle retracted from her. Of course he knew her thoughts about matters, her concerns about Ruby and the heart ache she had just as easily as he sensed her desire now as he slithered up and over her, making space for himself fetween her thighs as he throbbed against her.

Fingers grasped her large breasts, massaging them beneath his hands as he gazed down at her just prior to bending down and letting a long tongue creep over her neck in time with his body sinking into that damp playground that he loved so much.

[color=#BF0000][i]Just consider it.
The words puncuated with a groan as he completed them, his mind reaching into her own to dull the reception of any pain or discomfort at their joining.

Character Listing

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:19 pm

It was difficult to focus under the administered touches, but Ryu picked up on some of the information she was given. She didn't know he might have the means to keep them all together up until that point, it made the option to become his slave quite worth considering. If there was a possibility to retain both her lover and Aegir, she would have to try. Her sister would merely be the cherry on top although the redhead wondered how he would manage to claim all three of them, after all Ishtar told her some time ago that Minerva went to an entirely different school, perhaps not even in the same country.

With Aegir slowly adapting his stance and the various sensations washing over her she figured they might as well converse later on, when the foremost need flowing through her pelvis had been taken care of. Tilting her head ever so slightly she bit down on her lower lip prior to releasing a muffled moan caused by the texture of his tongue against her delicate neck. From the corner of her eye she noticed his engorged manhood and smiled softly, spreading the athletic pair of legs of hers just a little bit further, anticipating his next move.

Ryu forcibly tensed up, hissing due to the sudden mass pressing against her, into her, though the noise was quickly replaced by one of strained pleasure. Eyes pressed close against the increasing pressure, as did her hands around the mauve limbs they were holding onto. The large insertion easily spread her welcoming flower and for a moment the redhead found herself embarassed, somewhat unsettled at the idea of being aroused enough to allow a shaft of his size to penetrate her, but as of their recent encounters she accepted the intrusion valiantly like she would today, sighing blissfully as the sublime girth began to fill her.

Knowing that inevitably he would come to a halt without risking her well-being, she groaned in distress as the first thrust was completed. Possibly not the most she wanted out of their lovemaking tonight, she had yet to find a sweeter moment than there was now. She might've never said it, but her body clearly showed the signs as it relaxed under that slight relief and instead shivered with pent-up desire. With every heart beat she could feel the familiar shape of the alien phallus as the narrow passage collapsed around it at the same pace, drawing soft gasps from the eager student.

Before Aegir commenced she opened her eyes, though only barely, while forming the words "Thank you .." with her lips. Knowing that he would hear every word of hers in some sense, she continued, thinking ".. for giving me time."

Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:28 am

Little had she realize that he had already set plans into motion to track down Minerva … she wasn't even on this planet but he had encountered her twice by then and thought that the best way to get Ishtar on board was to give her a reason to consider such. He had encountered Ishtar four times now, twice in person, twice in dreams she had … she never knew that he was behind these dreams, darker afairs though in person he always got along with the girl even if he had experimented with memories of her darker past and applied variants. He normally did gentlier dreams, he preferred them though on such a day he had elected to experiment.

He had always delighted in the soft body beneath him and while his species did not know of jealous the human minds that had corrupted his knew it well enough. He knew there were other beings out there but he was willing to do what it took, regardless of how long it took. If she needed time to think it over so be it, he wanted, no neeeded, her to make her own choices and if it meant sweetening the pot so to speak he would do so for her sake.

The incredible warmth that spiraled over him was sublime, he always enjoyed the tight shealth that wrapped around him. This had not been the first time they had been together and if he had his way about it he wouldn't be spending a last moment with her here today …

So, she needed more time to consider as his tongue swished against her neck and he pressed into her, his ming reaching out into her own, manipulating her own arousal further than he had with the dream … he adjusted her pleasure some what as his hands dropped to her ample bossom, squeezing thouse globes as she invited him into those warm folds, folds that were pressing against him in that way that he liked so much.

You are most welcome. It is your decision and I want the best for you Ryu … even if I am dismayed by your choice in the end, I do hope that isn't the case my dear but if so ...

He tapered off then, figuring that he would have to approach Ishtar soon, prep her in advance in case she was unboard with it, then again he considered allowing Ryu to do it in her own time, no pressure from his meddling there and he considered that she would not get the hopes up of her lover only to have Ryu later think better of it.

He was almost certain that he could pull this off … he had vast wealth from those years he was worshipped as a deity and simpy controlling most minds let him get whatever he needed so money came easy to him.

As he plunged inside her he curled against the walls of her pussy, grinding against her as he desceneded.

He groaned, his eyes closing for a secon. You feel good Ryu, you always do.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:01 am

With a strained gasp Ryu pressed down against him, smaller fingers in comparison to those that administered pleasure in well acquainted spots squeezed about him firmer, faintly emulating the velvet passage enveloping his member ever so delightfully. While she enjoyed being on the receiving end she would nonetheless strive to serve him, working her inner muscles to sweeten the descend into her core only to ease up when the hot sphire would withdraw.

Taking in the girth of his member with a passionate moan she couldn't help but shiver when an alien tongue seeked out the tender skin of her neck, knowingly flicking against her. It didn't take more to make her feel warm, hot even as the pink nubs of her breasts puffed up further, feeling as though they'd burst with heat as her blood began pumping faster now. As excited as she was she didn't care much for an explanation of her rising arousal or what making a choice that went against him might cause, sense and reason were gone as the longing of her cushiony pillows was immediately taken care of, Aegir squeezing them only to have Ryu express her approval in lewd moans and gasps and the ways her body tensed this way and that when he probed her just right.

A hand slipped up to his shoulder or at least tried to, squeezing him there as she was deperately seeking for something to hold on to. The pleasure was invigorating as it built, her own body quickly adjusting to the rhythm of his own as she moved against the bulk of his body, his immense size touching her in ways she had always loved in their prior encounters.

Hearing the praise she could only respond with a groan similar to his, experiencing the bliss from wave after wave of heated pleasure flowing through her loins, spreading throughout every fiber. Slowly her eyes started to glaze over, losing focus as they were rendered obsolete in their lovemaking, staring blankly ahead into the white depths of his own before turning half lidded, each thrust washing over her in an attempt to drown out anything but the sensations themselves.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:52 am

She assailed his senses as he assailed her own, the feeling over her body pressing against him as he plunged into the tight folds of her body. Her body sweeping against his, squeezing then releasing as she tightened against the press of each of his thrusts making him work for such delights for she released that hold on him as he swept back only doing so again as he began his next return trip inside her as he filled her.

His hands swept down to seize her breasts, the full weight of her globes pressed against his palms as he held them tight loving this feeling as much as she had. Of course this had been far from their first dalliance together and so they knew each other fairly well by this stage.

He bent to her breasts, teasing it with his tongue. After a moment he cupped that breast, mouth tendrils fanning out against the succulent flesh as he suckled her.

As always there was an incredible feel in receiving her, Her body moved pleasantly beneath him as he groaned feeling the sensations that swept over him. He filled her, a bit quicker now as he surged inside her. Knowing at this point her mind was gone he had considered the possible future and what it would entail to acquire her. A lot of things may need to happen, then again maybe not … she had mentioned some time ago about being captured, about being a slave and one of the reasons that he was here today was to impress the means of survival at all costs. He would find her. She had his node within her so he could track her, which was something that set him at ease. At least he had the means of finding her if all else failed. She would not be alone, he would not allow that if it could be helped.

Lick one breast then the other he altered between them. He had been ware that her mind was gone just then, that she could not think of such things as she concentrated on the movements of their bodies.

She had always been nice against him, always one to appreciate this and he could feel the warmth spiraling through his member as coaxed by her. He was throbbing against that tight sheath, all too ready to saturate her passage though far from ready to end these pleasured sensations that had been working against his senses though as she was well ware of by this stage he had three members so his release, as it came, did not mark the end as those white eyes she was staring into closed. He groaned, spraying his warmth inside her.

So gooood, Ryu. So gooood. He reached up a hand stroking against the side of her face as he draws out of her nice and sow so she can feel every inch of him as he drew back from her.

A hand lifted setting atop the forearm of the one on his shoulder, his chest rising and falling, the bed sheets messed up in a frenzy of their movements and releases. He look at her then, a longing look though he said nothing to it's effect.

I know you are aware that we are not yet finished, my dear. I will give you a moment. When you are ready I want you on your knees facing away from me, ass out ...

Character Listing

Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:26 am

Within seconds the woman's sexual height breached any resistance, exploding within her core with brute force as she tenses in his grasp, arching her back with a loud, passionate moan before feeling the swelling in her loins. The enormous shaft pumped her full of its essence, expanding against the tight sheath the slightest bit further before returning to its former girth shortly after before withdrawing, causing her every fiber to shiver and tremble as raw pleasure overloaded her senses. Aegir retracted from her slowly, letting her feel every last bit of him, the friction filling her with a unique mind-numbing bliss. In less than a few seconds the pressure from within began to subside, their mixed releases pouring out of the nubile girl.

"Goodness .. that was .." She then slackened the grasp she had on him, only sighing at the touch against her face once she enjoyed the moment to the fullest.

"I .. ahn .. certainly h-hope we aren't done." Ryu laid there as he withdrew, drawing deep breaths into her throat which she noted had turned dry as she swallowed hard. Wiping across her forehead she brushed some of the red locks away with a palm, ignoring that their passionate lovemaking had ruined her hair by a fair margin already. Panting, she groans in the aftermaths of release, the curves of her luscious breasts glistening dimly in the dark room like the rest of her skin, tiny beads of sweat forming across the pale hourglass frame of her body. With a slight push they sway timidly before her when she begins to move, her arm threatening to buckle under its owner's weight as she attempts to get up.

"I'm ready.", she says after a brief moment, shifting on the spot to obey the orders given to her. While getting into position she stretches, strong yet delicate thighs subtly hinting at those curvy hips as she descends onto all fours once more, stretching even her back as she juts out her chest and, gladly so, thrusts out her round but firm backside. Deliberately putting herself on display she doesn't take more time than absolutely necessary though, naturally wary of one another's sex drive.

The redhead casts him one last wanton glance before facing away completely, all along flushing with newly gained heat and arousal.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next