View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Presents (for Present) 

Post Re: Presents (for Present)
F...fail..? I won't fail master..I don't want to die so early yet! I..I understand it won't be the last time I'll be having the pleasure..

She guessed that Fafner might be able to sense her excitement for the coming battle. It's a rare sight for Fafner to see her smile even though she's a slave of his from now on.

Send me a PM if you wish to RP with me~ Thanks~

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:51 pm

His tentacles twisted into a version of a grin. He was impressed by her confidence, assuming she was going to win. Even if she didn't she would give up these last moments of guarenteed pleasure. He charged the clothes to Minge (who would charge Blue for them) and they left with the garments. When they left there was still a collar around her neck but no leash. He allowed her the privelage of walking although she had to stay slightly behind him.

He had taken her to his abode, a large impressive place that was lacking in security though she could guess that a being like Fafner didn't worry about it so much. They dropped off the clothes there and he turned to her then.

Your confidence is your greatest flaw ... you were confident that you could best me after all. You won't be challenged as severally though. Should Master give you some time to train, not that much can be acquired in these short few hours we have before hand.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:04 pm

I..I'm aware of myself master...What kind of training should we take master..? She feel a little embarrassment as Fafner inform herself of her weakness. She had tried several times try to overcome it but, every time it results in failure. She's still wondering what kind of training should her undergone after this?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Use your strengths, in this case speed and possessing a quicker wit. He will be brutish and straight forward so frustrate him, I must profess that I know little about combat itself, it only tends to last as long as I wish to draw it out. Though if you feel the need to train then we can go to the arena early.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:05 pm

S..sure master! I wish you can teach me something before the fight. Since she don't know the way to the old arena, Fafner had to lead the way to the arena with Present followed him from behind. She did ask Fafner some questions on the fight and why firearms are prohibited, but Fafner didn't reply to her as they continue on their way to the arena.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:34 pm

They had reached the arena a short time afterwards. The floor was sand though there were dozens of small pillars set onto it giving rise to small platforms that could be jumped between. Fafner dwelled upon things for a moment then turned toward her, though and considered for a moment.

No, nothing that dangerous yet ... he would still use the platforms, her opponent would want to use brute strength and the platforms would benefit Present's greater dexterity.

With his mind he lifted her up to a platform at one end of the arena then climbed up a column to rest atop it's platform. The objective is simple, first to tall looses. Don't fall.Now you see why firearms are forbidden? To make it more challenging. Your opponent will begin there.

He manifested an illusion of the fish-like alien on the opposite side of the arena. I shall control your foe, you can begin when ready.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:53 pm

O..ok...Now! Present starting to leap off her recent platform and landed on the other one. She thought this was easy enough since the fish alien was a dumb one. She turned and stare back at the illusion to see how hard it is for him to move.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:41 pm

The alien didn't move, it seemed to be letting her do all the work. As Present would find it wasn't as easy as she thought for as she moved on some of the platforms wobbled testing her balance. The alien drew it's sword, a huge claymore that had some reach to it and would allow it to use it's power. It held the weapon in one hand for now waiting for her to get much closer it seemed.

But Fafner only intended for her to get half way where the platforms were harder to balance on, waiting until she leapt before the illusion acted, spitting forth a fist sized stone at her, followed quickly by another.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Aah...it's pain you stupid fish! After a stone hit her back, Present quickly brings out her materialized shield that armed on her left wrist and block away the other incoming stone attacks. Her shield's able to change its size as Present makes it to be able to shield her body form head to toe. She continue to leap forward onto another platform ignoring the attacks coming from the other side.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:26 pm

The impact wasn't as forceful and only drove he back a few inches so she still landed on the platform with a wobble. If not for the shield the second hit would have sent the girl spiraling off the platform already ... he did tell her that fire arms were banned, not stones and it was a likely tactic that she had to be weary of.

The alien began moving then, the tower shield making striking her impossible so it stayed near the edges of the arena where the plat forms are stable and tried to out flank her to get around to her unshielded side though not as mobile Present could counter manuevere to keep her shield between herself and it. She deflected another stone from her shield as the alien shifted, gripping the Claymore in both hands now as she pressed closer, waiting for her to near rather than risking closing himself.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:55 pm

As the assault from the alien starting to fade, Present didn't even care about it while continue to move forward. Without her knowledge the alien was at the side waiting for her to come nearer towards him, but her tower shield has block her view at the alien. Until her shield was suddenly strucked by something, she fell down on a platform noticing the alien was just in front of her, both hands wielding his claymore and starting to charge at her.

Wh..when did he reach here!? What Present had to do now is to block the swing from the alien, she had no time to think and bring out the pair of large shears to block the clash from the the claymore.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Her enemy was in front of her now, his blade turned aside from her shield he stepped to the right, choked up a little on his sword then made the hop over to her platform causing it to wobble a little more though he kept his balance quite easily as he moved towards her with the intend of driving that sword down upon her like a club. His figure looming larger as he set for the attack lashing out at her.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Without further thinking, Present dodge the alien's attack and counter it by driving her shears into it. The moment she drive her shears into the alien, a bright glow was shone across the arena revealing the illusion's life line in a crimson color. With a cut using her shears on the life line, the illusion instantly crystallize and shattered around the platform in tiny little bits.

D...did I won....?

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:39 pm

This round though the actual opponent will be heartier. The lesson was to make you aware of surprises such as the stones and get use to the shifting nature of the platform rather than any prolonged combat on them.

He is not too dexterous so he will tend to stay on the edges of the arena where he can keep his balance rather than the center where he is surely to fall.

Character Listing

Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Yes..master, thank you. Present had a small grin on her face after she achieve her victory in the practice. Now she had to wait for the time until the actual fight is going to start, maybe there will be a crowd when they fight? She had no idea. She's still sitting on one of those platforms until Fafner orders her to come back to him.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next