View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 The Exchange (for Vaaloris) 

Post The Exchange (for Vaaloris)
Now Aegir had been lazily dwelling in the tree, tentacles coiled about the branch as he scanned out with white eyes. That made three, three students that passed beneath him completely oblivious he was there. Fortunately their was nothing in their minds that he found interesting.

He had been rather board and reallly wasn't planning on hunting today. He prefered it to the beach, there was more shelter here from the harsh rays of the sun and thus when he was taking a day off he prefered to lounge year as he was doing now.

Just a typical day. So far he had sensed the minds of two rapes going on in the proximity of his mind, though he had not stirred. He did a little when sensing the mind of one of his favorites though. His attention had gone from disinterested to eager, just like that though he had been some distance away thus far.

Now the node that he had implanted in her was quiet effective in allowing him to use his powers through it just as antenna amplified radio waves increasing their area and range. Right now he had suggested to her to travel closer to make it easier on himself to catch up though he picked up another mind, a shielded one only insofar that he had not yet focused on it enough to figure out how it was structured.

Now normally he could care less about what his favorites got up to. As long as Amos wasn't envolved or anything that would otherwise ruin his favorites in someway and while the red head wasn't being stolen out from under him it was nearly so. It was he who altered her path, he who would have her in a few scant moments if not for his reduced speed.

A shapely figure made it's way amongst the hiking trail, large breasts and a shapely figure tucked away beneath the all too small uniform showing off all those curves. She had not been dressed all that well for hiking though she was wearing a pair of sneakers rather than the shoes that went with the uniform.

Blissfully unaware that there she had the attention of not one but two monsters she traveled on not considering the dangers her as her subconscious was being manipulated in doing so. She even looked around but could see nothing out of the ordinary even as she looked directly at Vaaloris. It was Aegir's promting to have her look as he tapped into her senses. Knowing where he was receiving the strength of those brainwaves from he studied that spot for any clues but he was reliant on the student's perceptions rather than being able to use his own.

He urged his pet to hurry though hoping that he could get a bit closer as he plopped downward off of the branch and began to move in her direction as fast as his otherwise slow body could go.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:15 am

Post Re: The Exchange (for Vaaloris)
Today was hot, my favorite time to hunt and i had set out early as the sun rose to set my trap. There were small, isolated, sometimes shallow, but I prefer the deep caves on this planet that are perfect for holding these spry little human students till I've finished with them. I had almost given up on the thickly covered hole in front of me until... now. Using the environment around me, I put pieces of thin, weak twigs and vines across a somewhat narrow space flowing downward to a tunnel almost directly beneath me, and a grin came creeping across my lizard like lips as she approached.

I had no idea there was another monster encouraging her path, but I'd truly thank him if I did. Her full figure flowed with her quick pace through the thick woods and my excited hisses would only sound like the subtle breeze that didn't exist but she might pause to feel it as sweat dripped down between those huge orbs. For a moment it seemed she was staring at me as I was watching her near, but there was no way. Her eyes would deceive her up until the last second ... and then she dropped.

She would feel herself falling like Alice down the rabbit hole, and I stroked my own tail in congratulations of what was soon to be lustful victory. My other hand went to my belt counting the vials. Although I always hope to have more arousal flowing then I have vials, I haven't had that glorious moment, yet.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:06 am

The breasts of the red head bounced a bit as she neared the pace she set had increased at Aegir's prompting though she had no way of knowing why she felt this uneasiness stretching over her. She had no way of knowing that she had been so close to danger or that Aegir was closing in though it was then that she triggered the trap.

With a loud yelp she fell, branches snapping underfoot as she instinctively tried to grasp out at anything solid to prevent her descent though she faile in doing so and in that quick second she diappeared from sight.

Beng tapped into her senses then and there Aegir felt the momentary weightlessness of the student. Damn, she was still too far and he had yet to decipher the mind of this alien either so he was rather limited. He still had a few surprises that should buy him more time, especially when he would confuse Vaaloris.

He could use his powers through the node and it might think that it was the student acting but with no reduction to her skills from the inhibitors. It just might surprise her a little or at least by him sometime.

If it were Amos out there he would sense his brainwaves already. No, this had to be something new, something he had not been too close to in the past considering he still had to work out how it structured it's brain to make full use of his own abilities against it.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:27 am

Vaaloris only had her instincts to know that the student was probably full of fear at this moment, maybe even anger at the failure to protect herself, but all would fade in time. One lick would allow her lust to over ride her desire to fight, one lick would send her system into a lustful spiral. Her fear might not leave her completely, but her sexual anxiety will increase, and the anger ... the anger would pass.

No on looker would see this beast follow the prey down through the earth, but she was on her way to meet the voluptuous red-head. There was rumor of the vigor of humans with this color hair, and Vaaloris was hopeful for a great bounty this day. As she approached the student at the bottom of the hole she was careful not to hurt her, land on her, or even allow her to feel her at first.

"You're not afraid ...?", the new prey would hear whispered in one ear. "... are you my dear ?... s-s", she hissed in the other ear. Playing a little cat-n-mouse was part of the joy of the hunt. Testing the prey to see if they will stand there stunned, or do they run. The only problem with the ones that like to run is that usually Vaaloris picks holes with short caves, just like this one. This student could run out of the filtered light into the darkness if she chose to, but she'd only make it 2-3 feet in one direction only. Besides the monster maneuvered into the darkness, and then appeared before her prey. The student would only have a slight glimpse of her tall greenish form until her razor clawed hand reached out slashing to expose the bulging orbs before her.

"Nice-s-s-s", Vaaloris admired the spilling tits she'd soon taste.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:22 am

A whimper, the girl obviously was afraid and while her body might have froze up in surprise then and there it had been Aegir that had been in control of those muscles now, forcing the student to turn and run as hopeless as it was he merely needed to buy himself some time though the student was unable to get very far before the swipe of claws shredded her blouse displaying a white lacey bra beneath. Those breasts swayed, bounced as the student turned as if to stare at her tormentor but saw nothing there in the dimly lit cave.

Fear registered in her eyes, panic stole over the red orbs that gazed out in terror. She had been no stranger to the events on the island and had the experiences that some of the students were subject to. She uttered meekly, though she had known how pointless it was, that pleas seemed to fall on deaf ears.

“Please,” she pressed her back up against the cavern wall as if trying to press herself into it. Her breathing heavy, those large breasts practically begging to be touched as they jutted out. She stared out at nothingness, Aegir still using her senses to see could see nothing as well but he could feel the brainwaves emitting from the creature within arm's length.

He waited though, not wishing for the student to get hurt Aegir was unsure as to what this creature did and did not want to make matters worse. He had little information thus far and still needed a little time to unlock the mind of the creature. It remained elusive so far, not because it had any innate defenses but rather because he rarely felt a mind like this before. He did not know the species in question and thus many of his powers were kept from use at least right now.

“Don't hurt me ...”

Character Listing

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:47 am

It was strange the way her species fed on their prey. The fear and horror in the girl's eyes charged the predator, but nothing like the lust will, and Vaaloris hungered for this feeling. Spirited this one was, having the urge for self preservation despite knowing her fate, but no matter. The next thing poor girl would feel is the flicker of the Tjanik's snake like tongue as it slowly glided across her neck. "Soon-s-s-s", she hissed aroused already in anticipation of her next fix.

"I won't hurt you -s-s- my dear... Your death is-s-s-s not necessary for what I need -s-s-s", her captor's voice almost soothing as she portrayed nothing but calmness.

Vaaloris' actions would seek less calm, less patient as the threat of her panties going next was evident. Clothes were never more then butter to the long nails of this unique species, and her skill never left a mark she didn't intend to make. Before the student knew what had happened the fabric veil between Vaaloris' finger tips and her pussy's lips was gone. "Don't worry -s-s- this won't hurt ... yet", her words almost purring as she pressed into her folds.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:18 am

She was still terrified, that look that was captured in her eyes as she was unable to see her molester but feel the keen touch of fingers as they shredded her white panties that had barely been covered by that short skirt. Her chest was heaving though the aphrodisiac was working over her skin, tingling it.

So many of these creatures had such talents and she found herself moaning with the insertion of thos fingers into her glistening wet folds. Her eyes closed briefly at that touch, a shiver coursing over her as her hands balled up into firsts.

It was the words that the creature spoke, at first Aegir might have been incline to let this happen, though he had partial glimpses of the monster's mind, it's species at least and he came to realize how brutal they could be. That word 'yet' echoed in his mind and Aegir acted then, telekinetically lashing out through his node.

The senses he was using didn't allow him to see the target that this psychic energy lashed against but he could sense where her brain waves had been.

“N-No!” The student protested weakly, her red eyes opening back up looking but not seeing as her own juices smeared the inside of her thighs.

This one is mine! I cannot stop you from having her, of course, if you are rather adamant but perhaps an agreement can be reached.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:53 am

Few prey could ever match the speed of the captor, and today was no different as the shapely girl would soon come to know. Without notice her yell created a physical reaction in Vaaloris, and her long appendages coiled around her. One on each side of the much shorter form, pinning her shoulders and arms back against the cave wall then continuing down to wrap around her ankles. Her feet then began to slide outward, opening the valley between her legs.

The sound this hunter heard was like a buzzing bee around it's hive and Vaaloris paid little attention in the beginning as her pursuit of arousal was in full progress. "Agreement-s-s-s...", she hiss had a humored tone, but her ritual continued. She wasn't quite sure where the offer came from, but in time all things play out she knew.

Her lips almost nibbling on the student's ear, "how does-s-s that feel my dear?" Her large clawed hands not worried about the lagistics of holding her still now, could focus on driving the prey mad with lust and she twisted the firm nipples of those huge orbs. The venumous lick she received moments ago would take its effect quickly, as it seeks her blood stream to invade the nervous system. "S-s-soon my treasure, your pussy will drip for me ... s-s-s".

Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:16 am

Those nipples grew nice and hard, the peaks jutting out to her touch as a crimson sheen came upon the features of the students face. She turned away, tears in her eyes that glistened there refusing to fall though a moan spilled out from those lips as her legs were opened up to her.

The scent of her arousal was sweet and the girl did not know what to think. Apparently this “voice” had not broadcasted in her head.

Let that one go, that voice projected into her mind again. Aegir was still working at unlocking things and had a little more knowledge now. There had still been some issues of concern though, he had learned from her mind her or rather it's species approach to things and while he doubted that it would be allowed her if it were into the maiming and killing of sentients he had no reason to take achance her.

Let her be and I will give you something greater in return.

He was closer now, he could see the hole from where he was and kept steaily moving towards it. He knew that he really had no say in what this creature did but thought that it might be bargained with. He was only seeking to further his own interest her, grooming this one as a potential slave and her death or maiming concerned him in that he would have to begin the process a new with someone else. He was rather fond of this one and did not want to do that if it could be avoided thus he had considered his options.

Had it been Amos he would have attacked already delighting in driving off that being. He tried to take advantage of a situation he had created once for his own gain and he had run a foul of the demon a few times as it were.

Closer still, he tried to work out the matters with her mind, slowly unlocking defenses. Now he realized that the students were fair came to any monster and while he often let them do their thing he was unsure about this one thus far. Intellect and deduction told him one thing but his partial scans from it's mind told another so in this case he was eaning heavl on the side of caution.

Character Listing

Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:42 am

Subtle clicking sounds filled the cave as Vaaloris one by one unsnapped the vials attached to her waistband. Groans followed as she tried to resist the changes instinctively taking place within her cavity. Nature demands that she spear into this female prey's receptacle, but she could sense that there was another beast coming near to claim this prize. The concession she was willing to make to be allowed on this island, was not to be brutal or leave physical scares on her prey. The concession she was willing to make today, would be to resist the primal urges to make this one beg for more. The urge was not only mental, but part of the physical adaptive nature of the species, so to deny it took great will power and control.

Vaaloris would not however for go her trophy. She could spell the candy sweet juices pooling in the opening between the beauty's thighs, and it would be impossible to resist capturing every last drop. "Shhh ... this-s-s will only feel like a tiny bee s-sting", the snake tongued creature whispered as she slid the tip of the first vial between the girl's folds then she skillfully slid it down to find the perfect spot to make the seal.

Within seconds the prey could feel the thin fibers spear her flesh, more truthfully feeling like a dozen tiny bee stings, followed by a sucking vacuum sensation draining her arousal. The sensation itself is known to inspire even more production as the donor's sex prepares to be penetrated. Like a teasing lover, inserting only the tip of the member before thrusting fully inside. But today the girl will be spared.... because of this voice reaching out in the dim cave light.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:36 am

At first he had thought he was being ignored as the poor student trembled and quaked. Her arousal strong in that confined space, she moaned, her eyelids fluttering, her head tilting back to see the hole above her head and the light that filtered down into the hole.

She could feel the vial being angeled against her as this thing planned to milk her though Aegir was steadily moving in. He had gotten enough of a read of the creature, that it could not resist taking a trophy especially when it was this close to her though he did not concern himself with that, the procedure did not seem to cause undue pain or discomfort. His prize would not be damaged though he got to the edge of the hole, finally able to access her mind fully now.

Good. That one is important to me. It would take far to long to brake in another. But I had a treat in mind for you, Vaaloris. One that I think you will like.

He knew her name as he came to rest at the edge of the hole, glancing down he knew it was in there though he could not see it, merely sense it.

A hunt without restrictions … one in which you will be challenged more than an island full of students. One in which there are no rules and you can be as vicious as you want.

The student whimpered, her lusts flowing through her as she looked at the emptiness before her with lust laiden eyes. The lick to her neck sending buzzing waves of pleasure though her, spreading this warmth through her body.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:44 am

Still the girl stood in the clushes of her captor leaking her sweet essences with every moan. The toxin surly pushing to further towards climax even though little had been done to her physically. Vaaloris kissed the soft neck of her victum, "that's-s-s it little one" she purred in her ear while removing the first vial. Another sharp twist of her nipple would distract from the attachment of the second vial. The first one running over as the cap is sealed.

Gutteral moans vibrated from the captors chest to the back of her prey, her split tongue licking the side of the vial making sure not to waste a single drop. "Aawww ... what a s-shame we won't have more time together today my pet. It s-s-seems your owner has-s-s come to claim his lost sheep ... s-s-s ... another time perhaps-s-s".

Vaaloris could tell the voice was closer now, the clarity almost perfect as if someone was standing right in front of her. "S-she's-ss- almost ready to come to you ..." not sure if the creature could hear her. "You s-should thank me ... s-s-she has probably never been s-s-so primed for trade", followed by a seductive hiss. The offer was intreging and although it was not spoken. Vaaloris was willing to release this prize at the opportunity for a more challenging one.

"S-s-show yours-self ... Is it you? I get to play with ins-stead?" her sexy tone meant to lure in a new companion, or competitor? Only time would tell.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:13 am

He gazed down into the hole, revealing himself, watching as the second vial had been attached as even from here he was able to smell the sweet aroma of the student's arousal from here. Aegir had been glad that this was working out better than he had though, though he considered her question well. He made some judgement calls and figured that she was much faster than he, that he was probably formidable prey, perhaps too formidable given what he could do mentally to her so such a hunt, while challenging would be perhaps unrewarding in the end for her.

She was likely to get frustrate in that it would be too easy to catch up with him but too difficult to best him. Though given his abilities of regeneration he actually prefered to be damaged rather than risk damage to his prize. Othe monsters could play with her of course, he knew enough to share though he was looking forward to graduation and owning this one. He was patient after all, very patient and knew that it was sa short two years now.

That would be too difficult, I was thinking something within range of your capabilities. If successful then I will be your prize. Fair enough?

He had only seen a mental image of her, an actual image had been denied him because of her invisibility. He gazed down into that hole at the sound of that seductive voice. He had already made plans for it to succeed though with a great deal of effort, something it would enjoy more than this, more than simple hunts against students though he could feel the arousal of the student in the hole. Her heart racing, the salivia that had been licked over her neck fusing with her very essence, the tingling of that touch upon a nipple, he had hear her moan out like a wanton though he would soon see to that as he reached out to the alien mind in that pit, shyphoning through them until he found something intersting, then began to rifle through her memories for an appropriat species that would make an excellent challenge.

Character Listing

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:42 am

The Tjanik peope are a pride precies, more then just socially, but actually bread into them as a necessary trait for survival. She took the words of this invader offensively, and just when she was ready to enter into an agreement, her agressive competitive urge flaired. She could have fucked the tiny red head till she couldn't walk, crippled quivering on the ground yet still begging for more ...

... and she was reconsidering it by the moment.

Green tentacles squeezed tight around the limbs of the prey extending as Vaaloris moved closer to the center of the cave opening. "Tricks-s-s-s? To taunt me away from MY captive? ... s-s-s ... it appears-s-s s-she might be worth keeping ..." the huntress attempted to lure Aegir down the hole and get a better look at her possible adversary.

"... I was thinking something within range of your capabilities ... " ... Still intriged by what he had in mind, she tried to control the instincts to charge into battle.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:32 am

He chuckled and could feel the creature bristling. He had touched upon her pride and while he was not lured into that hole he remained where he wastaking advantage of the higher ground for the moment. And while he could not see her due to her invisibility it was easy enough to figure out where she was due to the students unnatural momevements and since she was now touching the student he was able to feel her though the input he was receiving from the node.

You have already lost. And with that he slammed her against the wall of the cave using his telekinesis through his node and pushing her away from the student. Pressing her to the wall with but a thought. He held her there, for it took him but a thought and she had no mental defenses that made such an elemental attack easy for him.

Perhaps you mistake my bargaining in that I am not capable. We are on separate levels you and I. The hunt would be unrewarding. I can sense your mind, shut off or turn on bodily funtions.

He then caressed a portion of it's brain, stimulating her arousal, building it somewhat. So you see, few beings are a challenge too me. Oh, there are thos I would have trouble with, those that would stymie me if I got on their wrong side but I have little to worry about from you. I merel don't like interferring with other beings when it can be helped but this is one of those times.

I wish to negotiate terms with you, not fight. I would be ill suited to hunt, first off I could simply control yor mind or implant suggestions into it. Your stealth would not work on me, I can sense your brainwaves, tap into them and perceive what you do, know what you know and see through your senses and thus figure out where you were with ease. But seeing how you would not have know this I am still willing to make my offer provided of course you do not want to hunt me instead. It will be fruitless, you will be beaten in a matter of seconds and you will not find it worthwhile. You are prideful, but intelligent enough to realize that the deck is stacked against you. But the choice is yours to make of course. I am merel explaining why that would be such a bad idea.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next