View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 A surprise in the shower (Hanaji) 

<Muffled by its Tentacle I MOAN in pleasure>
[My brain fogged by passion and the nearness of my sweet Cassie makes me try to move closer to her]

Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:31 am
Profile YIM

With each thrust I chirp in responce. Sounds fill the small room an echo off the bare walls o'er the crash of falling water. Grunts an moans an the slap of flesh smaking gainst flesh as he takes me in a haz of pain an pleasure.

Thankfully I accept his gift, feel meself wet from his attentions, wanting this as primal as it is. I scream into the water, the hot torrents running down me face as the scream of primal untamed pleasure fills the space leaving me panting once gain in rythme to his thrusts. Strength unimaginable strength fills me pulles me up an down upon his huge wide head. I cannot even squirm as he pins me o'er an o'er upon his thick head.

Each of me breast bounces back on forth with each powerful thrust. I feel the tub of me nipples as they move under me. "Ummmmm arrgghh oooffff" the air hissing form tired lungs that try an keep up. Insides full of heat an desire....oh so hot....so hot.......I can feel emself letting lose, feelthe insides of me quiver even with the pain of his width...even though I hadn't wanted this....me bodies final traiterous betrayal.

"llllll'mmmmm" me voice lost in the pleasure of the moment. The strength of the beast, the pleasure derived of pain....how can it be is me tortured minds last coherant thought....an then bliss....pleasure wafting though me as I scream a new sound into the room. As me insides dance upon the shaft that pounds me insides....as I succumb ot the lowest depravity me lover below me...seeing me taking pleasure from this beast wondering if she will hate me tomorrow...."moooororreeeeaaaarrrgghhh"

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:14 pm
Profile WWW

[Seeing my sweet lover Cassie in the thorwes of Bliss I warp my arms around herand offer the tentacle from my mouth to suck on]
<My sweet lover Cassie I love you>

Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:53 am
Profile YIM

Slowly the monster stops to observe his handiwork...the wet writhing mass of the two lovers, entwined and entangled with his tentacles and visibly losing strength as time passes. They have been like rag dolls which were brought for his own pleasure and he himself wouldn't disagree that he had been having so much fun at the expense of this two seemingly innocent girls.

Well, they didn't seem too innocent now.

He liked the way he was stretching Cassie to her limit, liked the way he was getting Hanaji lost in a state of delusion and erotica. These girls, however much they would not admit, were lost in a world of forbidden love. They were lost in a world of his creation, doing a thing of his liking.

His fucking increased, his strength renewed. He was getting ready for that one last final show of defiance...which he would so willingly show. Which he would show without showing any sign of tiring, or anything else.

It was almost time.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:00 pm
Profile YIM

Each thrust keeps the insides of me jus a twittering round him....then the subtle change that feeds the fire inside. The strength I had been losing in me battle to fight him returning jus like a long run in the forest. I felt the heat...me body suddenly tightening round him even as me insides vibrated and I sang the song of lust loud an proud.

Echos of lust burst in me ears....two voices now singing. An the change continued....an I stretched. Streatched to accomidate the wider shaft within me....shear delight in knowing it would be soon....yet a tinge of fear that he would quite soon after. No....I wanted this ride to continue....yet wanted to feel his hot seed burst forth aginst me....oh so deep inside, so tight, every move of him pushed gainst me sides an left me muscles straining to contain him. Tomorrow I might not walk....but tonight I would ride.

"Yessssssssss.....givvvvveeee meeeeee ummmmmmmaaahhhhharrrrgghhh" I wailed an pivoted me hips in unison to him. I fliled with me arms wanting to wrap them round something and hold it tight....to punch me nails into hot flesh and rack the body that sent shivers of joy across me flesh and left me hot an panting for more....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:19 am
Profile WWW

[I GROAN in pleasure my lips seek out Cassie's]
<AHH...I love it feels good...UMMM...I LOVE you Cassie...OHHH>
[A shap jolt of pain enters my lust soaked brain but it is a familiar feeling
as Cassie digs her nails into my back]

Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:57 am
Profile YIM

It seemed the only one who had been bearing the full brunt of his unbridled lust was the girl Cassie, whom had been riding his large member with much gusto even as it looked like she will never be able to walk well for quite a few more weeks after this. His impaling member had been so impossibly huge that it took all of her willpower and flexibility just to accommodate it. Riding it was another thing.

And yet he never took the initiative to fuck her gently, no...he was far too immersed in his violent self that she took him up and down on the wings of lust with such force, it was almost too dizzying to look at the way she was stretched.

Of course Hanaji should be stretched up too.

So it went that while he considered feeding her one tentacle in the mouth, he did not. Instead two or three more thick tentacles joined the one in her young folds, which stretched it to quite the same degree as her lover's. He added another one in her ass, driving it in without any care whatsoever, stretching that part too.

He grinned evilly, looking satisfied at his final handiwork before he burst.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:26 am
Profile YIM

"oh my god......" I cried out ...an meant every word. the Lord works in mysterious ways they say an this was one of them. That huge muscled shaft working inside me...pummeling me made me gasp in shear an utter pleasure. with each withdrowal I fought him, pulled meself tight about him. Then as he entered me I relaxed, but even so he wauz too much...stretching me like I;d never been stretched fore...or maybe not?

For a moment it all felt vaguely familiar as if from a dream. Like it'd been in me fore like. Nothing wuz like the length of him an yet each time I gasped from his thrust an felt the air forced form me lungs wuz like I'd been here before. the girth of him that made me hurt an yet sent sensations like I;d never felt 'fore that I could rightly reckon. Still a nagging familiarity like finding a favorite blanket in the dark. I wuz unable to see....but the feelings were oh so familiar.

An then he burst within me. Hot liquid....pulsed inside me an I felt each an every shot. I squeezed an wiggled in me own shuddereing climax caused by the feeling of him within me. Oh that feeling of closeness ... the sudden way we both slide into shear exctasy and the same time. Liquid oozed down me leg to pool about me toes an heels. I could not imagine how much thar be. Each slide of him into me resulted in more of his creamy liquid forced from the tight embrace about him....I about burst 'gain at all the sensations....

Legs trembling but still able to function I turned me head back, trying to see him....to see the visage upon his face...."don't you..... dare quit now....Not.....done.....yet....gasping in breath as he continued to slowly slide in an out of me. This dance wuz not over while I could still stand.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:17 am
Profile WWW

[Lost in a lust fogged thoughts I grab at Cassie raking her back with my fingernails]
<Sweet...AHH...Cassie...OHH MY GOD...MMM...IMMCUMMMIINNGG>
[My orgasm hits my like a train I start to pump on the tentacles in my body]
[My sweet Cassie is here with me in this place it will be alright we'll survive this together]
[mumbles incoherently]<I failed $#*&! Cassie*&#$%! Together@*&$#%
Survive>

Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:01 am
Profile YIM

It was a monster. This was what it was meant to do. This was what it has come here for.

Kouzakai almost teasingly drew out his tongue to tease both girls, who were in a state of delirium at the moment...one humping on his impossible dick, another being violated by numerous tentacles all at once. It was a mix of lust which the monster skillfully was keeping to a smoldering degree.

Cassi was right. He wasn't done yet. Thusly he set the speed of her pumping to another degree, much faster than the one which had brought her to a thundering 'O'. As for Hanaji...the beast inside him kept her fed, not letting her 'O' fade away. Some more tentacles invaded her places...it seemed that the more she orgasmed, the more they were attracted to her.

Kouzakai fed another one into her mouth, one which was as big as his cock, and roughly tried to feed the girl, not heeding her moans. It seemed everything was directed for Cassie...for once, let there be silence, he said. Plus this would be something for the books too.

He eyed them once more, watching for signs of orgasm once again before returning to concentrate on his thrusting.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:38 am
Profile YIM

Sensations, hauntingly famaliar assualt me mind an body. Water pounds me back as if in a tempest as the hard shaft shows no sign of letup, the seed within me provided an even slicker surface for it to move on. Water an sumthig slicker slides down me trembling inner thighs. Cool water an hot sex. An image of a dream hits me. A dream long fogotten of a girl in a pool.....something moves within her, stretches her to the breaking point.

Eyes flutter open in synch with me mouth. As if I wuz offering me services to it the thick tentacle thrusts passed me barely parted lips to push them aside an force me jaw open as far is it will go. I feel like one of them accordians, pushed together an then pulled apart, as if this creature desires to make new music with me. A music that comes from deep inside an pulses along me nerves an into me brain. Something 'bout it troubles me. An here in this place as I am brought alive with me love squirming below me I feel it once again. A craving...longing for water, to swm below the surface an couple like the drawing of mermaids I'd once seen in an art book.

Moaning, the heat building within me, I can only be...so I swirl me tongue round the tentacle an try an grip the slick shaft within...I should please him, I need to, for he has already given me so much. A longing builds an the satisfaction that for once I know that longing is slowly being met. The body of me love forgotten as the craving for this thing that uses me pushes her rememberance aside.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:34 pm
Profile WWW

[Delirious with Lust and Shame as I wacth my sweet Cassie and feel its things Squriming my to another ORGASM]
(Muffled by tentacles)<Oh my sweet love Cassie Im so sorry I failed to protect you from my fate!>

Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:25 am
Profile YIM

And the ravaging continues as the monster tried to satisfy his seemingly insatiable hunger for lust.

Trying to do so meant having to cut each of the girls completely from one another, and from what he's seen, well....they seem to be worlds apart right now. While Hanaji kept saying things to Cassie, Cassie's mind seemed to be dazed and concentrated on trying to take in the monstrous cock of the beast.

Which, in all cases, would be very very fine for him.

Mouth watering, breath ragged, the beast continued to spear his monstrous member inside of Cassie, at a much more faster rate now, while he commanded all of his tentacles to attack whatever opening was left for Hanaji, making her look like an entire mass of tentacles.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:07 am
Profile YIM

Each thrust pushed into me, a slushing sound as another round of wetness slide down me legs. Never once did he slacken, filling me insides with a fullness that left me breathless. Each thrust pushing the air from me lungs.

Eyes no longer focused on nothing in the room, instead I kept them open, but one withthe feelings that came from deep whithin me tremoring insides. Insides that fluttered upon the hard shaft that moved in an out, stretching me till I hurt from teh pleasure...or gainsed pleasure form the dull ache. I knew not which, but welcomed it now how.

There wuz only one thing, the thing that moved inside me. Only one being, the one that gave me this pleasure. "aooooohhhhh yeessss...mmmorree....moreeee...aaaaaahhhhh" each word sounding as he thrust inwards filling me fully till I swear me belly moved. Me breasts swung beneath me, the nipples hard an full, blood pulsing in me ears, across me neck, an down inside me...a pulse one with the thrusting of me mate.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:35 am
Profile WWW

[Fogged in PLEASURE I watch my sweet Cassie in the throwes of the same
pleasure that I felt through my body again...I feel slighty envious it should be me giving Cassie such pleasure rather than this thing]
(muffled)<AHH...more...please...UMM>
(Squrming tring to thrust the tentacles deeper in to my already ravaged
body)

Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:14 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next