View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Pretty Prey! (Zoe,Cms) 

Music wuz me call, and right then and thar it wuz all I could think on. in fact I wuz feeling a lil slick all down low from me thinking on it. I could feel me panties squish a lil and it didn't feel non to good...but thar wuz nothing to do for it till i was inside an a sitting on that bench. yeap, I wuz gonna have to distract Zoe jus long nough to get rid of um an get comfortable on that bench....oh how I wanted it next to me naked skin once 'gain.....

"well common then...we only got an hour of practise an this is one I don;t wanna miss.....not with yur perty voice an all."

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:36 am
Profile WWW

Zoë stole another nervous glance at the trees, but Cassie's mood was quite contagious. She took the offered hand, butr didn’t let go when she got up.

"Flattery, Ms. Cassie, will get you everywhere with me," Zoë said with light giggle, trying to lighten the mood. "But no more skipping, ok? This isn’t the Wizard of Oz, and I’m no where near coordinated enough.

The very though oft he Oz brought a song to Zoe's mind, and try as she might, she was unable to get it out for the rest of the trip to the music hall. Just when it was in sight, the song began to 'leak' as it were from her lips.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high/There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby...."

Now Zoë was no Judy Garland, not on her best day or the deceased singer/actress’s worst. So she didn’t make the mistake of singing the song the same way the former starlet did. Her version was far more cheerful and hopefully, with a slight faster tempo that played well in her lighter voice. She soon trailed off, shaking her head. "Huh. I didn’t mean to do that. It just came out. I bet I butchered that song, huh?"

Zoe's Bio

Last edited by Zoe Lewis on Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:22 am

"oh no...I loved it...see, monkeys in the trees an nothing to worry none 'bout. Yah kept um all soothed with yur sweet voice an all. Pushing open the door I held it for the perty voiced one, loving the way her voice made everything special an pleasent an sent chills of goodness up an down me spine.

Already I could feel meself slick tween the thighs in anticaption of playing on me piana....I'd started calling it mine jus cause of the way it made me feel an all. "can't wait to see what music we can make together, jus you an me tonight." I thought nothing more 'bout the statment an jus started to hum the song that brought the most pleasure to me head as we roudned the curtains an the great stage with its magnificant piana. I single beam of light shown upon the piana bathing its pearl finish. Visibly I shook.

"go ahead a look at it...its a real bueaty...." letting her ahead of me while with one hand I reached under the short blue skirt to pull the pantind hem down .... this is what I'd waited for... I jus hoped she kept walking forwards otherwise I wuz goaan be real embarrassed like.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:39 am
Profile WWW

Zoë eyes widened at the sight of it. Even in the low ambient light she could tell by the finishing alone that this was a quality instrument. One hand went up to her mouth and she made a small gasp. When Cassie offered her to take a closer look, she didn’t need to be told twice. She took careful steps toward it, as if afraid of spooking it, or breaking whatever melodious magic spell it may have.

After about threesteps, however, Zoë stopped suddenly, as if she had walked into a wall. "Hey, this is supposed to be a partnership, right?" she asked, trying to keep her voice light, but unable to shake the awe from it. She turned around suddenly. "I definitely want to take a closer look... but do you mind if we do it together?" she asked, her voice sounding suddenly small. She offered a hand. "Please, Ms. Cassie? Humor a silly girl?"

Zoe's Bio

Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:54 am

White knickers wiggle down me legs as I prepare me self for me encounter. An encounter of skin, an wood, an music. The body before me starts to spin an of a sudden I know…know I’m caught unless….

Sliding off the bookbag from me shoulder I let it swing in front of me, lowdown, perhaps…maybe I think. Steping carefully the white panties flutter down one leg an hit the floor me pack just behind as I try to keep her eyes on mine, locking them to me. Oh lord this is embarrisin, perhaps I’d not have done this with another. Sum thing down low flutters….the whole idea of the music an a getting off while sum body is nearby an totally unaware, it appeals to a baser me that must be contained an suppressed.

Kneeling I ensure the other end of me panties don’t snag on me shoe as I rummage through the packs contents to pull the music sheets from it. Desperately trying to cover me actions. “Umm, ok, that sounds real good…jus get me my music.” I push a long breath out, trying to calm me self ‘bout this social breach. “yah can tell by the intricately carved and lacquered surface an them mother of pearl inlays jus a glittering like snow in light of a winters moon that this is a PIANA! It’s the Alma-Tadema …..Wuz sold by a Christie's auction for $1.2 million in 1997 and to think its here…here of all places an every once in a while they let me play upon it.” Heat rose in a fountain then, me face I’m sure a crimson ribbon of red as I realized just how I’d played upon its surface with me guardian angel. The first time I’d ever had sex with a man…well kinda had been upon the top of this piana. Me heart fluttered an then beat harder in me chest.

I stood, sheets in one hand, me other offered to this wonderful girl an her oh so special voice. “We will touch it together.” Each step closer bringing heat down low in remembrance of the last time. For once I wuzn’t sure what I felt trickles down the inside of me leg, sweat or something else….this time though I felt I knew the answer an was in no good situation to find out though.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:07 pm
Profile WWW

When Zoë took Cassie's hand this time, the smaller girls knees nearly buckled, and she had to shake her head to clear it. Her natural empathy picked up on what her new friend was feeling at the instant of contact, and she looked up at Cassie with a slight quizzical impression. The puzzled look soon dissolved into a curios smile.

"Yes, lets," Zoë agreed. With each step toward the lovely instrument, Zoë could feel and echo of the powerful emotions coursing through Cassie, though she kept her own face carefully neutral. Was she being manipulative, knowing what her friend was feeling and not saying anything. Zoë wasn’t sure, and Jane didn’t care. In fact, the part of her that was Jane hoped it was, and liked it.

When the reached the piano, Zoë found herself reaching out with the hand that still held Cassie's, guiding both their fingertips lightly over the polished surface, following it gentle, graceful curves from the rear, over to the side, and back to the front where the shinning keys waited. Zoë then carefully brushed their fingertips over the ivories themselves, careful not to actually press down to sound a note. Finally, Zoë led Cassie to the bench proper, the way a Lord might lead a Lady to her seat at dinner, or to a waiting coach. Her voice was slightly deeper when she spoke next. Jane's voice, and Zoë allowed it to bubble free just this once.

"Please, by all means, Ms. Cassie, be seated."

Zoe's Bio

Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:32 pm

Emotions bubbled inside me as I felt the fingers curl into mine an settle me gut some. I step with elation towards the piana…feelings bursting forth about the time I’d had. Warm flesh gainst me fingers almost like that time.

Together our fingers struck the lacquered wood. Heat swelled within me an things rumbles down low. I have no idea if it was her hand or mine that lead the way along the smooth surface. A surface of memories, a place me naked skin had touched, an been touched by such passion. Oh, I felt it….I wanted to slide me body over the surface once again while someone…played those keys. The feel the music within me like I had. Me hand shook with the yearning, the other keeping me steady.

What would she think wuz wrong with me an all as me hand quivered in hers. Dutifully I followed, enjoying every sensation that me fingers picked up. I slide me chest against the side while she wasn’t watching, feeling the sensations an heat prickle me even through the fabric.

I sat, settling me bare bum against the cool wood of the bench, me skirt draped ‘bout me. Wood that warmed quickly as me thighs felt the wetness upon the bench. Fingers slide across the keys an something clenches down low…too many memories…music…I depress middle C an the surge of the note takes me and wraps me up. I feel the heat, an stifle the gasp of a moan as it bubbles in me throat. Soooo many memeories. I look at me partner as me insides quiver in a way that shouldn’t be happening, not here not know an hope she don’t notice….

Fingers dance along the scales….me insides settling and me mood going to elation. The music has begun….an I am one with it. “What key would you like”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:46 am
Profile WWW

Zoë stood behind Cassie as she sat on the beach, and kept none hand on the red-head's shoulder. Her eyes half closed as she drank in the excitement coming fromher new friend in waves...excitement that now had her own nipples straining in the confines of her bra, that was quickening her heartbeat and breathing. And between her legs…

The moan that Cassie had managed to stiffle whispered free from Zoë’s lips and she felt the heat between her legs grow hotter...and wetter.

"C-c." she said, nervously. "C is fine to start."

As Cassie worked the scales with the piano, Zoe's accompained it with her voice. It was as sweet as ever, but there was also a tremor to it that hadn’t been there before. It was almost enough to jar her out of the moment, but not quite. She frowned, but the notes Cassie was filling the air with took her away from herself. Zoë wasn’t even sure who's feelings she was feeling anymore.

Zoë 's eyes closed the rest of the way, and her grip on Cassie's shoulder tightened. Her head lolled backwards, and her legs quivered beneath her. And through it all she sang.

At first she was mirroring Cassie's scales. The her breath caught in her throat, and when she found her voice again, she was vocalizing a song she couldn’t remember ever hearing. The tempo was quick, the notes strong and powerful, even if they were short and spoke of delicious chaos. Zoë wasn’t sure where it came from, but she couldn’t stop singing it, even as whole body trembled, causing her voice to shake.

She had no what of knowing that she was singing the song that had played when Cassie had been taken on this very piano. But the song wouldn’t stop, and Zoë felt herself being swallowed up by it. Panic twisted at her once peaceful expression, but she couldn’t open her eyes, could let go of Cassie’s shoulder, and couldn’t stop the song from pouring out of her.

Zoe's Bio

Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:21 am

A voice, so sweet an pure ran up an down the scales…then moving with me to the song. I could feel her fingers round me shoulder, lightly gripping me as her voice rang like a song birds in me ear. Jus once…a small shudder in its surreal sound.

An then the tempo changed…like we wuz a jazz band. Her sweet voice now changing up an octave, me fingers hitting the keys, the tempo increasing, bouncing…like some thing out of a distant dream that called to me from deep inside. I found the song an answered, like two entwined souls. The calling of the music grabbed me an wrapped its veil about me…a song of the soul…of passion…of desire.

Slowly the heat within built. Some notes seemingly bouncing right through me skin, to pick me up and send a wonderful sensation of happiness that coalesced deep inside. I could feel the fingers wrap round me shoulder. I bent me head o’er, an kissed the the hand…feeling its heat hit me full force…fingers faltering for a moment till I got back the beat, the notes. I could hear it in me head, a song of such power. Tossing me head back I felt her soft bosom on each side of me head.

The seat wuz wet beneath me, thighs sloshing on the ornate seat. With but one hand I continued to play, coaxing the women behind me down upon me seat…to sit next to me while I played an she sang…wanting a body close to me…wanting to feel fingers an tongues across me….already I wuz plunging into a world vastly different than the one I lived in without this music.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:00 am
Profile WWW

Kumo alerted by the triping of their webs following the sound of singing
we looked at the tow girls smiling to themself we take to the trees working out how to get these two girls to our ship and od things to them

Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:48 am
Profile YIM

Her legs already threatening to quit on her and send her tumbling to the ground as quivering pool of excitement, Zoë acquiesced to Cassie's gentle coaxing almost at once, sliding one leg over the bench before sitting down next to Cassie, now effectively straddling the seat facing Cassie's side. Her hand slid down from Casssie's shoulder down her side, to rest on the red-head's upper thigh, were it the exposed skin with the same force it had gripped her shoulder.

Zoë’s eyes fluttered open, confusion and arousal shinning from them brightly as she found her sliding down to Cassie's inner thigh then working its way further up between Cassie's thigh, hiking the piano’s skit as it went. In no time her questing fingers came in contact with of the dampness of the red head's arousal.

Zoë kept singing - she didn’t think she could stop if she wanted to, but lowered her volume as pulled herself closer to Cassie by pulling on the girl’s leg, pulling it further away from her other leg in the process. Once her front was pressed formally against Cassie's side, her voice now a deep murmur against he red heads ear, Zoë’s fingers resumed their motion, finding Cassie's naked sex, and exposed clitoris.

Her lips brushing against Cassies ear as she sang, Zoë’s fingers teased and rubbed at the red-head's clit in tempo with the song, even as she rubbed her body against Casssie’s on the bench.

I have to stop this! Zoë screamed at herself, but she was no longer in control of her body. The music made it so easy for Jane to slip out take over, and now Jane was rather enjoying herself.

Zoe's Bio

Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:48 pm

Kumo moved to a position near the girl and used a web on their legs tieing one leg of one girl to the leg of the other before revealing itself

Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:09 pm
Profile YIM

Fingers stroke the polished ivories sending out a shifting harmony that accents the voice of an angel. An angel that shifts an sits down next to me, her voice going softer as the song shifts. Slower, more sensuous as notes mingle in the air about us spinning a web all thar own that ensnares me soul more than any other thing can in the world. I feel it deep within me, the bench seat getting wetter as we go.

Fingers clench at me thigh...an then in time with the music, a rising pulse within me that transcends itself into sweet notes through me fingers, begin to move round me leg. The soft curve of me begs to be touched…to feel the warmth of that hand. A part of me cries out in alarm to let a stranger touch me, to know I have no defenses as her fingers slowly caress the tender bulge of me thigh. The music wraps itself ‘bout me, making me feel safe an desirous of the attention. I shift with the music an the warmth of a soft gust of air that carries a beautiful note to me ear…one … then another…closing me eyes to the sensations that rock me world in a way that only music, an the gentle touch upon me center can do. Senses shift, feeling, hearing the call as fingers gently pluck at me while the notes pluck at me mind.

Body and mind become one, an I move me foot off the petals…the inside of me arch strokes up an down on a bare leg leaving me open to the beat of a finger upon me sensitive skin. I can feel the beat of a drum, a heavy thumping that begins to pick up and change the temp of the music. It becomes more strident, more needful. I rock upon the bench, pushing ‘gainst the fingers…seeking to be free…free of the earth, to soar…free of me inhibitions…free of me clothes….free to play the music the way it was always meant to be played, one on one, with another. A song of lust an sex that seeks an ending in a warm embrace of fatigue from one partner to the other. Nipples surge against the constricting fabric of me bra…the fabric chafing me in its embrace. The music coils round me an the angel to me right like a spiders web…our own lil cocoon to enjoy one another in.

I sing the song, me voice rising an falling with the tune…breathless as I begin to feel the heat within swirl an rumble…an then bend to her neck with me mouth, an taste the sweet sensation of her skin, only one finger stumbles on a key…only once. The small voice of warning silenced in the song of lust we have woven round one another. Naked flesh to flesh is what I crave, me mouth goes lower, the first button torn from tween her silky white mounds revealing more of her soft flesh to me lips…

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:09 am
Profile WWW

Kumo watches this erotic pair and feels pangs of lonelyness and the rage of lust build inside them,Should we be nice and introduce ourselves or
just Ravage them they look so sweet who knows thay may be nice to us?
We approach closer,Stings ready,snap the twig we got in our hands
"You two look like your having fun?"
Watching thier response? To Kumo

Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:54 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2