View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Fantasy to reality(for Izumi) 

Post Re: Fantasy to reality(for Izumi)
The others had indeed noticed, but that didn't stop Izumi from seeing such images. That was the idea Wraith had in mind. Perhaps now though was the time to get others involved. The other students could see where Izumi's hand was and giggled pointing at her, calling her a pervert. They then come over pulling her out of her seat and bending her over on her desk lifting her skirt. "Mr. Rollin, Izumi's soaked. And she's not wearing any panties either." The teacher comes over for a better look. "I see..." He answers, starting to get hard himself. "I guess we need to teach this perverted little girl a lesson."

Tue May 21, 2013 10:39 pm
Profile YIM

Busted. Her heart sinks more out of embarrassment then anything. Blue eyes go widen as she's jerked out of her seat as her heart pumps in her chest. “NO! STOP!” she struggles feebly but the other girls are much stronger than her for she's always been a slight girl.

She gulps heatedly catching the bulge in Mister Rollins pants. Did she do that?

It was so embarrassing! “NO DON'T LOOK!” She squirms unable to get free she puts on quiet the show for all three of them.

Tue May 21, 2013 11:22 pm

"Don't look?" Mr. Rollin says. "Oh, I think you want me to do more than just look at you." He reaches down running his fingertips over her pussy teasing it. "You want my attention that badly, I'll happily give it to you. I've been giving it to these two for quite some time. They're practically my slaves. Perhaps you'd like to be mine as well?" The girls speak up. "I don't know master. Is she slutty enough to join our ranks?" One says. "Yeah, we can't let just anyone in on our secret circle." The other says. Mr. Rollin nods. "True. I can't accept just any run of the mill slut to be my slave. We'll have to put her to the test..."

Wed May 22, 2013 5:30 am
Profile YIM

“No, I'm not a slut!” Her cheeks color though her body was screaming yes as she was examined by the three, “I've never -” she begins though those are probably the last words that she should have used to put a guy off. Her pussy moistens though at the very thought of that large member of his teaching her the ropes from what it sounded like the students had a thing going with the professor already. He seemed interested, they didn't seem as keen as if they had been doing this long enough to want to keep him to themselves but he had been doing this long enough to want something new it had seemed. At least this was how she viewed the matter.

Wed May 22, 2013 7:26 am

"Oh really? Look at your cunt here, I have to think otherwise." Mr. Rollin says rubbing it more. The two girls keep her down to allow the teacher full access to her body. He moves his hand down and rubs her clit as he leans down licking her. "Can you honestly tell me you don't like this or want this?"

Wed May 22, 2013 3:54 pm
Profile YIM

She was confused. Her body craved that touch but her mind rebelled against it. This was not right. It was a fantasy, nothing more though he rubs her in all the right ways, a gasp spilling from her lips.

“NO! YES! I DON'T KNOW!”
She struggles uselessly beneath the students that hold her down, her heart beating rapidly in her chest, his touch making her even wetter as she wiggles to get free.

“No, I, I haven't ...” her voice trails into a moan as he continues to touch her, her clit stiffening further along with her nipples now.

Wed May 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Mr. Rollin smirks and lets the tip of his tongue barely penetrate her pussy lips as he pinches her clit. "I can do this all day you know. It's best to just give in and admit you want this." He says. "Your body's being honest, you should follow its example."

Wed May 22, 2013 4:31 pm
Profile YIM

She didn't even use her own fingers to penetrate herself when she masturbated. She was more about external stimulation of her clit but this feeling of his tongue slipping into her felt so wonderful causing her to shudder as he pinches her clit, her body obviously responding to his touch.

“I, I, OH!” She stammers, her eyes pressing closed as she fights the wave of pleasure ripping through her core. “I, I … I want more professor.”

Wed May 22, 2013 4:47 pm

"I knew you would..." Mr. Rollin says pushing his tongue deeper into her sex letting wriggle and swirl around inside. "I think the little slut is going to cum soon." One of the girls says. The other giggles and nods leaning down looking into Izumi's eyes. "Is it true? Are you going to cum?"

Wed May 22, 2013 5:29 pm
Profile YIM

“No! I'm not a slut!” She protested feeling that heated tongue sweep deeper into her as it touched upon her hymen. She tenses for a moment. Already worked up from her own finger and anticipating this she shudders though as the other student voices her question she can only nod in response as she feels the fire tracing though her passage.

Wed May 22, 2013 6:35 pm

"They're right. You are a slut. You're getting turned being eaten out by a teacher while being watched. What are we supposed to think?" Mr Rollin answers continuing to move his tongue around inside her. Anytime Izumi looked like she was about to cum, he would stop and prolong the ideal for her. One of the girls smiles lifting her skirt and pulling down her panties then pushes Izumi's face to her cunt. "Start licking."

Wed May 22, 2013 8:09 pm
Profile YIM

“No! I'm not!” She prote3sted though her body was heating up at the way his tongue was moving inside her. She was a good girl. Sure ther was Saira but that was because of Wraith but Mildred was another matter but just because she had some fantasies … she had never acted upon them before and now she was being forced into doing this.

She could not get away and Rollins was stop – go. She shuddered often, moaning and just as she thought she would be pushed to the sweet oblivion of release he would halt long enough for her to catch he breath and calm enough before he would reignite that fire by driving her wild again.

She was panting as on of the girls gives her those commands. If it had not been for Wraith's earlier influences on her mind she would have fought it more but he had already warmed her to other women.

Obiently her tongue stretches out, swirling about her clit in small circles before reaching out with her finger sliding it against the slit of the girl as she pants with what Rollins is doing to her.

Wed May 22, 2013 9:06 pm

"Mmm so you're not a slut huh? Your mouth is telling me you're experienced at this." The girl says holding her head to her sex while Mr Rollin continues to tease Izumi. "What do you think? Do you want my cock inside you?" He asks unzipping his pants and rubbing his member against her pussy.

Wed May 22, 2013 11:00 pm
Profile YIM

With her muff pressed against the muff of the other girl and her head in place she could refute those words. She hated being called a slut but there was no denying that the torment that the girls and professor was putting her through.

She didn't want this but wanted it at the same time. Her body was at war as to what it had wanted though it would seem that the others were going to pick for her any way.

But built up as it was her body screamed for release and wiggles back against that cock as if to answer him in some way since her lips and mouth had been currently busy.

She inserts a single finger into Tracy, swirling it around her core as she licks at her clit. There was no denying that her body was making the choice for her.

Wed May 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Mr Rollin decides for her and slowly pushes his length in, stretching her pussy. He stop at her hymen taking hold of her legs and breaks through before sending his cock all the way in. "Wow this slut is tight.." He moans out.

Wed May 22, 2013 11:40 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next