View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Anatomy 666 (Niellwyn and Cassie) 

When the room darkened it was like a black gas had descended. the light flickered on in a beam that cut through the shadowy fog, illuminating the table. A camera slapped down into Cassie's palm. "Hold that steady Miss Smith. That is the on button." Miss hannigan then walked to the front of the class. "I need a volunteer." A hand raised in the dark. "Oh good, I was hoping I wouldn't have to assign a model." The figure bounded down the stairs brightly and joined her teacher's side. Amanda stepped into the light, a few wisps of her blond hair having fallen out of her bun with her bouncing. Her blue eyes smouldered as she met Cassie's eyes. "Up on the table Amanda." The student complied earnestly. Her pert bum smooshed down on the table, skirt flying up with her brief jump to allow the cameragirl a glimpse of pink satin between her legs. Miss Hannigan nodded in satisfaction. "Remove yours shirt." Amanda seemed to have no qualms, smiling in assent while pulling away her buttons. The loose blouse was shrugged off her supple shoulders. The bra soon followed it. Amanda kept her eyes on Cassie's in the interim, stripping a touch mroe slowly than warranted by her lack of shame. "Make sure you keep the camera steady on me.." she urged in a husky voice. Miss Hannigan didn't notice. "Good Amanda. Very good. Now to begin." From behind came a squeeking of little wheels. One of those portable trays was pushed into position next to Cassie. "Now Miss Smith, if you would please blow on the subject's nipples." Amanda's eyes flashed. "Don't keep the class waiting." she said coyly, the tip of her tongue wetting her parted lips.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:32 am
Profile YIM

A camera…an …another volunteer. That struck me as strange. I’d expected to have to remove me skirt an shorts to be on display for everybody. But this…this was a really strange turn of events, so I did what I wuz told and watched the perty blond come bouncing down the stairs, her breast jiggling ‘neath the tight blouse like she’d had this planned from the beginning.

An like some strange dirty movie set I stood with a camera in me hands an watched before me as this perty blond stripped like she’d been doing it for years an it wuz all for me. The red half bra was not regulation, an here full nipples spilled from it, still heavy an firm from the needle and the milk production. A milky glaze stood upon each rip nipple, begging to be pulled free. The heavy breasts jiggles as she pulled the bra off, first jutting her wonderful firm breasts forwards as she reached behind to unsnap the bra. The mounds seemed to pop free as the red material fluttered to the ground at me feet as if it wuz a gift of some sort.

Eyes danced an sparkled…then went full of desire as the professor gave me the next task. What this had to do with todays class I had no idea, but it wuz a small an easy task. Me tongue swept across the full painted lips, wteing them as I brought a lil breath in. then leaning forward, watching the camera so as to not interrupt the shot I pushed the warm moist air out over the nipple…I could smell her now, all cinnamon an spice. An It would truly be a lie to say she didn’t smell nice. A whisp of bland hair tickled me cheek…the nipple so close with a milky bud of liquid quivering on its tip.

Forcing meself back I stood, the large screen dramatically showing the small shake in me fingers. I fought to make it stop, doing all I could to control the camera an meself…

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:53 am
Profile WWW

Amanda hissed inward through gritted teeth. She brought her hands up to cup her breast, smooshing them forward into the stream of steamy breath. Her blue eyes closed. All of this was expanded by the all seeing camera, projected out for all to see. The orb of milk swelled and trembled under Cassie's breath, then burst and trickled down her pendulous mound. "Good job..Miss Smith.." the blonde sighed. Her chest was heaving. Her heartbeat was steady and rapid as a terrified swallow's out of it's nest. Miss Hannigan nodded, scribbling observations in crimson ink. "As you can see class, Miss Smith's breath provided some stimulation. However, Amanda's nipples did not go erect. Hold them out for us Amanda." The blue eyes open and catch Cassie's gaze. Her heavy lidded, sapphire gaze reflected the emerald of the southern belle's. She broke away and squeezed herself. The nipples topped out, raspberry pink and pliable. Her squeezing made them stream a bit, white froth running down to pool in her navel.

"Good. Good. Now Miss Smith. On that tray you'll see a variety of instruments. Carefully, try to get Amanda's nipples to go stiff, or preferably to engorge with blood." Miss Hannigan then sat down behind her desk. A red blinking light on the desk was calling for her attention. "A moment please class. I'll leave you two to continue the demosntration." The tray in question was piled with equipment. Cassie's eyes searched it even as Amanda moulded her breasts about slowly, lips just parted. That cinnamony scent was hot in Cassie's nostrils. There was ice in a metal bin on the wheeled surface, along with small metal tongs. A blunt, wide needle of steel was also present. Her mind listed the items. There was white wax and a bunsen burner, pads of cotton cloth, various ointments, all arrayed before her. Even a small object whose plastic label indicated that it blew cold air was present.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:33 am
Profile YIM

A fluttering down low as me eyes glanced o’er the instruments arrayed before me. All instruments that could be used to great affect on a willing partner. I’d used many of these items before. All that was missing wuz some good bondage gear like a nipple clamp or two. I sucked in me breath an leaning close to her ear, the scent of cinnamon strong an pure….I whispered. “Amanda….I’m yur mistress…an you will enjoy this.” Watching those deep blue eyes with my own as I slowly let me mouth an face come ever closer. With one hand I held her breast, rubbing an squeezing it over the top of her own fingers. This I brought me lips upon it an sucked the sweet juices….pulling back, the nipple pulling outwards as I gripped it…till it popped from me mouth setting the creamy flesh to a jiggling.

The professor still busy with her call, I take the bunson burner an set it upon the table. Soon a blue flame dances upon its end, the screen showing the flame in all its color as it flickers in the breeze of the air conditioner. I set the wax in a small pot and place it o’er the burner.

Then I look at Amanda and her porcelain skin. “The code word is ‘wacky’ so if you can’t take any more say the word. This may hurt….then ‘gain, you may end up wriggling in this table in pure joy jus like Hanaji would.” Smiling as I say the words, growing in stature as I take on me new role. I zoom in close the the quivering nipples then back out so they can see the expression in her face as I talk to her. Low enough that many will never know what is said. Each step the camera captures as her face changes. I take the ice in the tongs, then holing the hot wax I ask…”Hot or cold first?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:01 am
Profile WWW

The darkness was split with light, just as Cassie's lips touched Amanda's textured peak. For once the blond blushed, hearing the camera buzz somewhere in the stage seats. When the sapphire flame leapt up at Cassie's command, she caught her breath in her throat. "wha..what's that for?" she breathed, her chest tight. Fear made the fine hairs on her arms perk up. Her nipples crinkled; not hard but puckering in fear. The flame danced about, the hissing methane giving a sinister cast to the situation. the flickering light glowed in Amanda's trembling eyes. "I really don't like fire...." she whispered. Her arms came up to cover herself, and she turned away her chin, teeth clenched. Twin tears streamed down her face. "Yes....I see. No we can arrange...not that soon! there are procedures!" Miss Hannigan's tone was flustered. standing abruptly, she strained out her coat, tossing down the headset. "Girls, I'm afraid there's something I have to take care of. Keep recording. Extra credit will be awarded for a good demonstration, due to my absence. I will attempt to make this quick." at that she stalks out of the classroom imperiously, hands clenched white.

The class was empty. No, that wasn't exactly true. It felt empty with the teacher gone. Doubt was a tangible thing. The projector ran, performing infallibly in it's visual task. The screen's image wobbled, the refridgeration unit clanked. Alone and lacking guidance, the students coughed uncomfortably. Amanda whimpered. "Please, I'm afraid of fire.." the smell of burnt cinnamon wafted about. "I'll take cold..." she rasped, eyes tightly shut.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:36 am
Profile YIM

Strange this seemingly strong blond girl with all her air of superiority had evaporated the moment I held the burner and the hot wax. “well, um….like you can see on the camera…Maybe not.” I glared at Amanda all suddenly holding herself. “Amanda, you will sit back hands behind you to hold you up like….now! … an push out yur chest so we can get a good camera on this.” Looking at the screen and then back to this blond haired lil girl not much older than me an suddenly she didn’t seem nearly so big or old or nothing. “we have a lesson…and all those things on the tray we are going to use an maybe… jus maybe You’ll discover sumthing ‘bout yur self. So do whatever I tell you to.” The voice demanding, suddenly not the scared lil girl of last week, but almost like Professor Hannigans.

The class no longer as empty...jus a student....an another about to embark upon a journey that would take the class in possibly very different directions. Inside I twittered a bit an wished the leather outfit was upon me body. Brining up the black leathe boot with its tall heal I stomped the table tween amands legs hard. She would have to know now who wuz in charge.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:02 am
Profile WWW

Amanda gasped, startled by the unexpected change. "Cassie?" she asked incredulously, starign at her agap before flinching at the vision of the fire. Something burned in Cassie's eyes even hotter, and Amanda found herself obeying. Her tits thrust up into the air as she arched back, resting on her palms. her shoulders dropped, stomach and chest bared fully. Sweet cream dribbled from her breasts and landed with soft patterings onto the table. "Cold please.." she asked again, unsure how to react. Her fear gave a sharp edge to her cinnamon perfume. Cassie could see her muscles strain agaisnt the white expanse of her skin. Sweat droplets formed on her belly. She looked about for aid, but the class gave her no quarter. Their scribbling pencils made note of her distress and signalled their uninvolvement. "Now what..Cassie?" she asked finally, a touch of confusion making her sound strangled. blonde hair hung back from her tight bun.

The door slid open with a pneumatic hiss, allowing light to flood into the room. "Yes Adam?" Miss Hannigan spoke in a cool tone, keeping her frustration to herself. It would not do to sound displeased with the thing that paced imaptiently before her, circling the glass dome in the center of the room. She adjusted her glasses during the pause. The lack of light made it difficult to see him, but what she could see always made her heart begin to pulse in alarm. Even now she had to concentrate on staying in place.
a to the second power multiplied by b to the second power equals... She repeated formulaes in her head to calm her down from the shifting shapes of coils. Sharp angles and sleek lines stalked round and round the dome. Porcelain teeth were the only things that caught the light. the instructor shivered.

"What is it Adam?" she asked again. She cursed herself, hearing her voice come out quavering and submissive. A tentacle thrashed, making the air split in a thudnerous crack. She looked down through the dome where he had indicated. The girls where seemingly engaged in their demosntration. The bunsen burner was flashing, and Amanda was bent backward in a not entirely appropriate pose. "When will it be time?" The translator in her ear buzzed. "I have to clear things with the labs Adam, it will be a few weeks. Things must be in order..." the beasts snarled, making her jump involuntarily. "this is not quite what I expected when we last discussed this..." his voice came out as a hiss, saliva dripped onto the floor. The words hitting her eardrum made an eerie sort of echo. "I know Adam, I know. I'm sorry for that. But you must be patient..." He turned away. "I'll be patient...but there are limits." Miss Hannigan senses the threat implicit in his tone, and caught the dismissal. She nodded hastily, backing out of the observation dome and leaving the shrouded mosnter to his darkness, staring down through the mirrored glass. "I'll see what I can do to push the schedule forward..." The hallway seemed interminably longas she left the room behind her. Her pulse was high. She glanced at the meter on her wrist. 180.
I may have to alter the schedule. Damnit!

In the class the students scribbled. The hot white wax ran down the tongs as Amanda trembled before it's holder. Cinnamon tainted the air. "Do the cold please.." Amanda repeated through tight lips. Her hips shifted as she tried to gain a better position, making her pleated skirt brush over her thighs.

Last edited by niellwyn on Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:53 am
Profile YIM

“Please note the way the nipples have become slightly puffy, this is a reaction to fear.”
Moving closer an reaching out I lifted the skirt to reveal her red thong to the class. Seems Amanda had come prepared. With raised eyebrows I took note….and whispered to her…”I see you dressed for me” a wicked smile as the beast inside started to pace.
“Class, What would be the difference between a reaction to fear, and lets say pleasure.” The camera taking in the trembling skin, the puffy ends of her nipples riding upon the milky white breasts. And there at the bottom of the display stood the red panties, now revealed to the class.

Kelly raised her hand and with a gentle nod of me head gain to talk. “If the panties grow damp it will be because she is finding pleasure through the stimulation of her nipples I think is what you are trying to get to….”

Turning to look at Amanda….”Yes” then lower jus for her to hear. “shall we see what does work for you?” Gripping the ice I played it over the nipple, watching as the now wet surface of skin reacted, the raspberry colored flesh. the screen dancing over head as her back move to get the sensitive flesh away from the torment of cold. Carefully I place the ice back in its container upon the tray, noting the fullness of the nipple, the way it has peeked an the engorged blood….

With me now free hand I grip the sides of the breast to hold it in place an dip me finger in the hot wax….quickly I flick a single drop …watching the white droplet land upon her aerial, a quick hiss as the water evaporates. I have taken care to not break any of the rules of this game, to show I can take the heat with me finger. Bending over I blow upon the cool flesh….an stand out of the way of the camera….

“Shall we continue?” I ask me pupil, waiting for the answer implicit in her intake of breath … the way her body tenses an yet still sits thar. This is new for her….very new. Perhaps now she can start to appreciate the piercing that press against the fabric of me bra an circles through the flesh that even now awakens on me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:26 am
Profile WWW

Amanda tossed from side to side to escape the ice, and yet she breathes a sigh of relief at it's touch. The nipple stiffened, the flow of milk becoming runny in the trickling water of melted ice. "Ahh.." she gasped, her shaking breasts subtly altering their motions to offer more of herself to the frosty cube. She caught herself in a whine as it was taken away, then yelped in pain as the wax burns her. "Oooh god stop!" Her flesh leapt at the searing heat, and twin tears leaked all at once from her closed eyes. "It burns Cassie oh god it burns." It was a deep kindness when the redhead blew the wax cool, and Amanda relaxed in appreciation. She panted harshly, eyes still shot through with confusion. That wasn't what she had expected. Not at all. "Shall we continue?" Her outhrust bosom displayed itself prominently in the camera's screen, expanding and collapsing back with her rasping attempts to gain air. "What?" She asked. Her arms were growing white with lack of blood, forced to bear her weight. "C-continue?" The white droplet of wax on her nipple was hardened now, cracked through like desert earth after a rain and stuck fast to her textured skin. Sniffling, she brought up an arm to wipe her nose, then looked away as an ashamed blush crept over her pale cheeks. "I..I guess so.." she consented, resuming her former position.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:47 am
Profile YIM

There were no latex gloves on me hands, no, I wanted flesh to touch flesh…to let her feel the heat those engorged nipples could feel. Moving closer me breath rasping in her ear as I whispered to her. It will all stop with the Code Word Amanda….but no…stop …. Those are just words that tell me nothing”, me voice growing husky as I watch the rise an fall of the swollen breasts. ”yur trainin is jus startin’ me girl.” I move over to the flesh so recently assaulted an run me tongue across the aching bud….pulling it into an past me full lips to squeeze the turgid tip as I suckle her. Sweetness flows from her mound, an I back off letting the ripe fruit of her jiggle in the camera.

“Now that is a fully hardened nipple…as yah can plainly see, class, Amanda reacts differently than me…and perhaps than any of yah…” Her raspberry nipple stands upon the quivering breast as she continues to hold the position in spite her shaking arms.

“Amanda what did you feel during any of that….wuz it strange, or sexual, please tell the class.” Already a slightly darker spot was appearing upon the painties….not yet large enough to be discernable to all that may look with the shadows an what not. Smiling I waited for her explanation while I picked up the can of air and set meself upon the table ‘hind her. Me knees sliding under her shaking shoulders, her back an head now upon me own chest…..oh, grinning like me niece in that candy store I gazed down on the expanse of smooth flesh, no a freckle in site…not like me chest at all. An got ready for the next task.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:29 pm
Profile WWW

Amanda gulped, nodding almost imperceptibly to let Cassie know she understood. She was hesitant, still trembling a bit in fear but relaxing as the redhead makes herself into a welcoming cushion for her shoulders and head. The students bend forward to watch at the edge of their seats. Cassie's lips upon her nipple made both unblemished teats spurt milky droplets. Amanda shivered, arching into the waiting kind mouth. Cassie's warmth on her, making her hiss. Her eyes rolled about and her hands grew white as she clenched them. Then came Cassie's bid to explain herself to the class. The girl licked her lips, meekly looking about for guidance, finding only Cassie's authoritative gaze. She smelled fresh, Amanda realized. Like spring dew. "The cold stung pretty badly...uhh.." the blond panted, trying to gather her thoughts while Cassie's burning green eyes threatened to throw her utter perplexity. She casts her own baby blues at her own heaving chest. "it kind of felt good...there was a sort of anticipation. My muscles kept twitching, expecting another jolt of cold. Ooooh it was good....I...I liked it."

The growing dampness in her panties was still invisible to the class, and the proud girl desperately hoped it would remain so. There was no chance she was going to tell them abotu that. And yet, there was this girl, smiling coyly above her, so different from the woman she had thought to dally with. She smelled her again, and sudden, unwelcome thoughts brought a fresh flood of wetness to her sex. Without thinking, she continued. "The heat made me jump, like lines of heat scattering about inside me....oh jesus more..." this last a soft, whimpering moan.

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:03 pm
Profile YIM

“As yah can see fur yurselves, the ice an heat of the wax both make amanda react.” I glanced up at the yearning faces, the 2 sets of eyes all that was left with the other girl in the principles office yet. With camera whirring an her image displayed so brazenly upon the screen I proceeded with the next step.

“Amanda, you will talk to the class an let them now how a heavy breast of milk feels under different stimulation….. Hmmmm” Taking the can in one hand I reach o’er her body an cup the other breast gently in me warm fingers. Kneeding the flesh with me hand I stroke it till another glob of fluid appear upon the end of the nipple. Now taking the cold air canister I blow it across the rising bud….playing it over the raspberry flesh till the nipple stands plump an hard upon her breast.

Grinning, clearly enjoying me self, I put back down the can with a diticntive click of metal on metal. All the while letting her explain every sensation. Me hand plays with her breast… sliding round the jutting mound I grasp the end of her tween me thumb an forefinger an pull outwards enough to pull the flesh taught. I wave the long needle before her….wondering if she will even agree to me plunging it into her sensitive flesh. Perhaps they will learn what it is liked to be pierced….perhaps I will as well, since I still can’t member it at all. But that be me secret an not for the telling’.

Once again I let me breath lick her ear, whispering, “This may hurt a bit…ready?....by the way I have a third piercing...a bit lower than the other two...” I pull back waiting....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:41 am
Profile WWW

"The air is cold...." she spoke out clearly, doing a good job regaining her self control. For a few moments she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, making her chest expand impressively before she sighed outward. "It's very smooth, a very light sensation b-but frustrating...it's hard not to move against the air..." It would seem so, as her chest was rotating subtly as through trying to grind her teat upon the current of air. "oh god...um...my nipples are getting all tight."

"There it is!" a female voice squealed from the back row in overt excitement, jumping up and pointing to the giant screen. Giggling and hushed conversation nearly drowned out the noisy air conditioning. The bright red cloth that clung to Amanda's puffy mound had been growing steadily tighter, and now the outlines of her lips could be seen with some ease. But the source of the sudden ferver was the darker swath that was seeping from the very center of the redness, making her panties grow damp and scarlet.

Amanda flushed and batted away her tears, brave and resilient in the face of her debasement. Instead of looking to the gossiping students, she looks upward as Cassie, her face tilted back sweetly. "I'm ready. Go ahead." She acquiesced trustingly, despite her swallows and the sudden beading of sweat upon her skin. "as long as you promise I can see that piercing."

Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:30 pm
Profile YIM

“It an Hanaji,” then louder for the class to hear, ”Amanda, keep telling the class what you feel…” I felt a warmth in me that shouldn’t be thar…a darkness that ate at me soul an good nature. Yet, this is what hanaji had wanted….had wanted others in our circle. An me…this moment wuz precious. The way she looked up at me with fear an desire in her eyes. The way she knew it would hurt but subordinated her self to me hands, knowing that pleasure could be had. The beast in me growled, an feeling flooded me insides with warmth an mutual desire. Shuddering as I realized that I wuz getting as much or more outta this act as she wuz. How far had the little girl from Kansas fallen…..

A trickle of fluid seeped from the end of the nipple an onto me fingers. With a sudden tensing of muscle I drove the needle into the firm flesh. Knowing deep inside there would be an outburst…perhaps the biting of the lip… the pain would come….it wuz up to me to make it different altogether.

Letting go of the needle I slide me hand lower, till it slid under her panties to work her nub. The Red fabric stretched, fingers finding the moistness an a knowing that she wuz more that ready for her future training… I ‘gain to work her, to change the pain to pleasure as the breast heaved an shuddered a long needle riding its movements.

Forcing her head back by her hair I kissed her…me lips firmly ‘gainst hers, me tongue forcing its way into her an a dancing within the warm sweet mouth. Then releasing her….”now how do you feel” one finger sliding into the tight wetness of her…wiggling as me palm pressed ‘gainst her nub.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:03 pm
Profile WWW

"Okay." Amanda's bun was becoming disheveled. Long tendrils of gold dripped down from the tight knot and curled over her saucy face, now strawberry red. Collectively, the students gasped at every subtle shift of the needle, following the progress of that slim shaft that threw malicious, grinning glints out of the wavering column of light. The camera captured everything of the indecent spectacle in it's infallible memory and flung it back onto the wall. "Look! Do you see what you are doing?" it seemed to ask as it displayed them, cold lense staring with mute disapproval. "Aren't you ashamed of yourselves?" Perhaps a little, as Amanda was shaky as she started to speak again. "It's kind of scary Cassie. My muscles feel all tight. I don't feel like I can loosen them." Amanda winced as Cassie's hand twitched. Her heart pattered away fitfully. "Oh jeez, I'm trying not to freak out. Ahhhhhh!" The needle punctured her waiting pink bud and emerged out the other side, skewering the delicate nipple on a fine column of steel. Amanda cried out and arched her back at the feeling of it. "Ahhhhggg....it hurts! Oooooh....Cassie please..."

Whatever ambiguous plea the submissive young woman meant, it all faded into obscurity and a gutteral moan at her sensitive and caring touch. Cassie's fingers generously sought out and fulfilled her need. Her hips bucked upward to receive the welcome intrusion. Her lips sought her tormentor's mouth for the comfort she could find there. Muffled mews she made agaisnt Cassie's mouth, closing her eyes tight. Her pelvis rocked back and forth, the camera's gaze locked onto the red cloth that was bulging and shifting with the movement of the redhead's clever hand. "Oh Cassie....It....OOOOOOOOHHH!" Amanda threw herself up then, warmth and wetness spattering agaisnt her panties, which grew a deep crimson and began to drip. That inarticulate cry let Cassie and the class know exactly how she felt in resposne to her latest question before her bucking gave way to shameless thrashing. Her shoulders buckled and she collapsed onto her mistress's lap, hands outthrust and clenching from the tremors that raged through her. She gasped and moaned through her teeth, all the while locking her gaze with cassie's as she shuddered down the slope from the lofty pinnacle of sweetness she had reached. Her cunt grasped at the redhead's delicate fingers, washing both palm and panties with juice.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:50 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next