View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Secrets (for Alexndra Losev) 

Post Re: Secrets (for Alexndra Losev)
Alexandra jerked away from the alien's touch but all that did was shake her chains a bit. Her nipple began to ache, waking up more to the creature's touch while the metal rod traced between those mountainous globes. "Aiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!" She screamed as the prod turned on, sending a current directly into her chest. Her body twitched and spasmed out of control before it finally cut off. The agent was left gasping for breath, her entire body tingling with pain and numbness.

The snapping of leather brought her attention to the whip as he tested it briefly before applying it to the russian woman's shoulders. "Auuuugh! Ahhhhnnn!" The woman cried and grunted out in pain. Each strike left a red welt that throbbed and radiated hot agony. It felt as if her flesh was being split open but no blood was spilt as of yet. "Ahhh... Ahhh..." Alexandra continued to gasp for breath, trying her best to control her breathing and endure the pain. She once again tried to pull away from the approaching creature but to no avail. "Nngh..." she closed her thighs though that did little to deter those thick fingers from stroking her hood, seeking to awaken her sleeping pearl.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Jinn chuckled. Her screams were pleasant and since the session would end once he extracted the information he prolonged it by not asking any questions at all even those designed to wear her down a little at a time.

She killed his men and for that he was making the bitch pay. She resist and he relented for a second as he removed his hand only to remind her of the presence of the cattle prod. He turned it on to send a jolt throw her. Each time she pressed her legs closed and tried to thwart him he removed that contact zapping her again with the cattle prod. He had all the time in the world, applying the prod to her and reminding of it.

“I can do this all day.”

He delighted in the agent's suffering though he let his finger sweep against the hood of her clit in tight little circles as he worked to get her nice and slick. A hand on the whip, another at her clit and a third on the cattle prod his fourth reached around her body squeezing her melon roughly, the fingers on his hand grasping her nipple and tugging against it sharply.

“Sento, Rawes, G'thak … they were my men. I raised them up from hatchlings but they were more than just that agent. They were my sons and you killed each in turn along with others I trained for just as long. This is a small token for them since they cannot be here today. Now, shall we have more fun, I see that you are ready?”

He grinned awaiting her response though really it did not matter much. If she placed on a show of bravado he would step it up a notch. He would also step it up a notch if she didn't so he walked away to glance at the toys he had to work with. Setting aside the whip for now he gather up the scalpel and the sealed jar before returning.

“Still not going to talk? Good.” He did not even give her time to answer before he would slap her ass with a clawed hand. “Shall we play now?”

Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:35 pm

She quickly learned her lesson as every attempt to resist was met with further shocking from the prod. Her body shivered in her bonds as she hung there helplessly. The agent let the hand slip between her thighs and proceeded to stroke her slowly erecting pearl. The constant zapping left her muscles tense, leaving them aching. Alexandra groaned feeling the rough finger now rub directly over the swelling bundle of nerves. She yelped as her breast was grabbed and squeezed, the luscious tit flesh molding around the creature's fingers.

Her tormentor listed names of the sons she had killed. Alexandra said nothing, gasping and whimpering as her body radiated agony. But amongst the pain, her body was reacting to the rough handling of the four armed Adda. Her clitoris was hardening as was her nipple, both pulsing with desire as tingling waves of heat rippled gently through her nude form. There was a tingling after effect as the Adda finally withdrew to pick up more tools to get information out of her. The sharp slap on her ass revealed his return. Apparently the monster was ready to move onto the next phase of this session.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:48 pm

She had learned. She had not tried to goad him or incite him though he left a huge door opened to her to insult insofar as Adda training went, if they were better trained then they'd still be alive … he suspected if she were going to act tough then she would have cited that but she did not. Not that her silence would help as he reached around her slicing shallowly into the underside of a breast then doing the same with the other had chuckling as he did so. He cut her a few more times seeing the blood roll down her arms caused him to grin. A few more nicks followed to her chest then he slid the bloody scalpel against her skin trailing it down to her clit, swirling against it and threatening to cut her there too before he drew the blade away. It clattered on the floor as he discarded it.

Once for good measure he shocked her with the cattle prod again, holding it against her skin for four or five seconds at a time now. He took delight in her suffering though opened up the jar he had. Now th is going to be fun. A grub from his how world, about three inches long and half that in thickness he brought it between her thighs allowing it to eagerly seek out her passage. Thousands of wire like hairs dotted the creature giving it purchase as it began to pull itself along as it began entering her passage the “hairs” delivering a mild toxin to her as they borrowed into her silken passage delivering a mild (to humans and Adda anyway) aphrodisiac but that was just the beginning of the insidious attack that had the thing absorbing her juices, the more she provided the more bloated it became getting both thicker and longer.

“Having fun yet?”

Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:45 pm

"Urk!" Alexandra gasped as faint cuts were made to her chest and arms. It was sickening feeling as the Adda threatened to harm her further. She knew that he would not kill her yet. He still had to get information out of her. So far, the agent was successful in enduring and revealing nothing. But how long would her body last under this near constant assault?

"Auuuughhhh!" Her body shuddered, spasming wildly as the prod jammed into her again. She sagged in her bonds when the current finally stopped. Her body glistened with sweat, the clear fluid stinging her numerous cuts. Unfortunately it was not the end as a strange worm like creature with many thread like legs was placed over her folds. "Nngh! N-No!" she cried out, closing her thighs as the thing pulled itself inside her sex. The threads tickled her inner walls, causing them to shiver as it crawled deeper into her. "G-Get out!" she gasped. The threads were impossible to ignore, causing the human woman to squirm in her bonds.

The creature went deeper until it came to rest right over her most tender of places. The threads stroked across the hardening g-spot, injecting toxins directly into the sensitive nerves. "Uhhnn... Ahhnnn..." she could not control herself. Her body twitched, her inner walls clinging around the vile invader as more toxin was fed into her already sensitive passage. The constant stroking caused Alexandra's head to rear back. Despite her arousal, no juices seemed to leak out as it was being hungerly absorbed into the now growing grub. She could feel her inner walls spreading. It just kept growing as the threads seem to stick into her inner walls and wiggle there, driving her wild. "Ohhhnn... Uhhnnnn..." her eyes fluttered, the Adda was getting quite the reaction out of the prisoner now.

Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Jinn chuckled darkly as the grub made it's way inside her. Her protests were meaningless to him, of course. She had been responsible for killing so many of his men.

As it drained her juices the grub began to mutate, the bigger it got the deeper the barbs had been pushed into her as it swell like a flaccid cock coming to life inside her and as it grew it forced more weight against those barbs.

The end of it poked out of her pussy, just barely so the tip of it's tail covered in barbs as well began to trace over her clit blessed with genetic memory the grub knew that touching her special button got her to produce more juices that it hungrily lapped up.

It's long red tongue the sticky muscle gathered her juices and drank more of them as tentacles began to burst forth from it as it entered into the second stage of it's being.

“Enjoy the initial stages well, HEWMAN,” Jinn chuckles. “Still not speaking? Very well, I'm glad for the opportunity." He took another grub from the jar that harmlessly tickle his finger as it had trouble moving along the scales.

“Shall we see if you can take another in your pussy or shall we try here?” He slapped her ass as if making his intentions clear. “Chose, Alexandra or I will put one in each hole.”

Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:38 pm

"Ahhhhnnn! G-Get it out! Take it out! Ahhhnnnn!" Her legs twitched and wobbled as barbs sank into her inner walls. She felt it swell up inside her body, pushing deeper and outwards at the same time. The tail of the creature sank a barb into the woman's exposed clit, sending the helpless agent shuddering in her bonds. The aphrodisic pumped right into the swollen bulb, causing it to throb and ache with erotic agony. The whole thing was disgusting but her body would not allow her to deny the pleasure she felt right now.

She could feel it squirming inside, the barbs digging harder against her juicy insides. The thing was growing, changing and it made Alexandra feel sick to her stomach. The agent groaned at being threatened by more of those vile things. Of course, it going into her ass would do little as there were no juices there to absorb. With the current grub growing and changing, it was doubtful another would even fit in the human's body. Either way, she did not want another of those things inside her. She did not want anything inside her. "St-Stop! Uhhnnn... Please..."

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:13 pm

“Wrong answer,” Jinn snorted. He had another one of the things in hand and realize that the first grub was getting rather swollen within her passage as it devoured the juices that she offered up as it stung her clit and attacked to fill up on her and her ass had no juices on their own when he gets an idea.

Setting down the cattle prod he gets something else. Anal beads that he rubs against her labia in an effort to get all those juices that the grub missed. He then inserts then into her ass one by one regretting the fact that he could not get another in her pussy her presents another to her ass which eagerly crawls in. Genetic memory has in behaving in much the same way as the first, the tip of its tail snaking out of her and searching for a nonexistent clit.

She is jabbed with barbs in the ass as if the thing discovered her clit.

The thing eats and grows as it'd barbs digging into the walls of her ass as well. Though it does not nearly get as large as the other.

The first keeps growing though, mutating as tentacles sprout from it and it begins pressing into her as if it is fucking her, pistoning in and out of her as it seeks out her most sacred of places. The more it drank the more evolved it would become.

All the while Jinn watched her erotic torture, his hands rounding her body seizing hold of those fun bags and squeezing hard enough so that his claws dig into her and pinch as he drags his hands back sharply leaving a trail of tiny cuts that leak a little blood from her massive mamamories,

“Where are the detonators? Please don't answer, I'm begging you.” Jinn really didn't care if she answered though it would have to waste time giving a report.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:27 am

The agent's cheeks were flush from the drugs and the constant sexual abuse. Both the anal beads and the grub were forced into her tight anus. Barbs almost immediately sank into the sensitive passage, causing the woman to scream and cry out. Both creature writhed inside her, rubbing through the barriers between her two orifices. Tentacles sprout forth, giving the disgusting thing a means to hold onto Alexandra as it forced its body back and forth inside her.

"N-Noooo! Oooohnnnnn! Ughhh! Ughhh!" She grunts and groans as the thing plunged itself deeper into her body. The lewd sound of her squishing depths was both disgusting and arousing. The thing kept feeding on her juices as barbs and threads continued to tenderize her g-spot and the rest of her now contracting passage. Alexandra's ass tightened around the other smaller invader, doing her best to keep it from moving much. The barbs were more than uncomfortable, adding unwanted pains rather than pleasure.

"Ahhhnn!" She squeaked as the Adda grabbed a handful of heavy tit flesh. The hard squeeze caused her wounds to bleed. The agent screamed in agony, tears forming in her eyes as she squirmed shuddered in her bonds. Her legs were giving out from under her as she leaned into the monster's groping fingers. "St-Stop please..." she groaned. Her entire body ached with pure agony as her wounds stung and the barbs continued to grind into her most tender of places.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:07 am

“Just tell me where the detonators are.” Jinn chortled, not really caring about them at all. He just wanted to get avenge for dead boys. The agent's tears were rewarding as were her pleas. Squatting down he picked up the scalpel and gave her a few shallow cuts to the back of her thighs.

Jinn then sets the tool down along with the jar of grubs as the one in her pussy continues to swell, a little at first though it absorbs her juices at the same time it pistons that tentacle inside that core. The barbs dig deeper inside her walls and become more toxic as the thing evolves the aphrodisiac that it releases increases.

The warmth of the substance flows through her as Jinn watches on, a pair of hands coil about her chest grabbing at her breasts to assist the effect.

“Tell me where the detonators are and I'll take care of the little problem, It doesn't look as if the second one took so well but it was worth a shot. Not much longer Alexandra and the grub hits stage III where it starts to become real naughty. Now tell me where those detonators are my dear. If you don't the Emissary is going to have some questions for you.”

Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:06 am

Stabbing pain came as the scalpel made more cuts along her shapely thighs. But the pain was only a minor distraction as a warm sensation washed over the agent's mind and thoughts. "Uhhnnn... Ahhhnnnn... Ahhhnnnn..." The warmth bubbled up inside her belly, searing away the fluttering and became molten metal spreading throughout her entire body. Her hips visibly jolt with every thrust as the grub plowed itself into her juicy folds.

Alexandra's eyes fluttered, unable to resist anymore as the drug pumped continuously into her system. Every thrust felt like it was chipping away at her conciousness. Her mouth hung open as endless groans escaped her throat. Intense pleasure flooded her brain as the threads and barbs dug into her g-spot, sawing back and forth with each churning thrust. The head of the grub slammed against her cervix, leaving her mind blank for a few seconds only to be hit again and again. Hands squeezed and molded her breasts, no longer seeking to harm her but to add to the bliss she was feeling right this instant.

There was no fighting back anymore. A surge of pure heat shot right up into her loins and core. Her eyes rolled back completely as a loud wail echoed through the chamber. Her body convulsed as juices squirt out of her climaxing pussy. Drool ran out of the corners of her mouth as she succumbed to the drug. Soul numbing heat seared away any thought in her head as a second climax quickly followed the first. The agent was falling and falling quickly with nothing to catch her as each climax took her deeper into the abyss.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:26 pm

Her defeat was not yet complete of course though Jinn took pleasure in her further break down he only regretted that it had not been overwhelming pain that cascaded through her.

Very well. The Emissary would want results he thought and there would be more time in the future to thoroughly torture her. Perhaps as a reward she would be given to him for a future session. But he had to locate those detonators that she had to have hidden on the planet.

Her release in her core nourished the grub as it moved onto stage III of it's existence, It's barbs retracted as if it had been sated and grew smaller even as it's body grew longer,

It was a cylindrical object covered int tiny barbs with a mass of tentacles now. A simple worker the grub was at it's last stage of existence. It was a simple worker though now it harvested her juices to store as future nutrients in much the same way a camel could store water in it's hump to access later.

It's body began to spin, the barbs slowly strolling over her as it pressed inside her pulling itself along as tentacles reached into the depths of her body, suction cups latching on as it pulled itself along that passage as it consumed more of her juices, it's current movement within her mot so much to stimulate then to get deeper where there was still moisture there.

All the while hands gripped her firm breasts sharply squeezing her while the Adda bit her on the shoulder as if the pain was necessary to bring her around to the present.

“Last chance, tell me where the detonators are and I will assist you with that little problem of yours.”

He hooked the cattle prod onto his belt, slapped her ass them reached down to the string of anal beads pulling so that one of them squirmed out from beneath the grub and popped free of her.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:29 pm

The alien creature began to twist and spin inside the woman's still quivering folds. No amount of clinching hindered the steady grind of barbs along her tender inner walls. Pumped full of aphrodisics, it made every barb feel like tiny fingers methodically stroking her insides. "Uhhhnnn..." Alexandra groaned helplessly, her head rolling back as wave after wave of stimulation came crashing through her loins. The little monster was having a feast, draining a never ending supply of juices.

A sharp bite caused the agent to yelp in pain only to moan as the tingling wave of heat returned. She heard the offer and shook her head weakly. "N-No... Get... Get it out... Uhhnnn... Oh god..." One anal bead popped from her tight anus with the grub still squirming against the toy. There was barely any sense left in Alexandra's head as the alien creatures continued to toy with her nude and bleeding body. But, she continued to resist even if her body was succumbing to their will.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:44 pm

“I'm afraid with those barbs I'd do a lot of damage trying to pull them free especially the one lodged in your cunt. By your moans I guess it's hit stage three by now. I know the detonators are on the planet. Now seeing how they have the power of a nuclear warhead themselves if mishandled I'm fairly certain their undamaged on the surface. It's only a matter of time before my men find the women down there. Hunter van be quite thorough but here's the deal.

“The Emissary only wanted you alive considering how potent a warrior you were he was curious to met you. The other girls, well he was expecting them to be here.

“He only wants to destroy the tablets, the girls he is quiet prepared to kill. I could convince him to capture them easily enough but right now I have nothing to grant him in exchange to make it worthwhile. Live or die, their fate is up to you. It's not as if you're some scientist that can whip up another solution for us.”

Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:06 pm

The russian woman moaned, the grub not stopping for a moment as the Adda explained the situation. Eyes fluttered as more juices fed into the creature, her body twitching violently as she came again. Alexandra sagged in her bonds, she was growing more and more exhausted. But the offer being made was not an offer at all. Being captured was worse than death in this case. If the hunter was going to find everything anyway, they would not need her to talk. Telling she was still here being tortured meant the other agents had given enough of a lead to stay away from the persistent hunter. There was also the matter that Alexandra did not even have the information they wanted in the first place. Body shuddering, the agent could only wait and hope she blacked out from exhaustion at this rate.

Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next