View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Out of the Frying Pan ... (for Pia) 

Post Re: Out of the Frying Pan ... (for Pia)
"Oh.. that is great! The sooner we get this over with, the better." She kept her voice low, in case of listeners.

"And sure I missed you, who wouldn't?"
, she added, grinning. Relief made her smile beam, adding bounce and happiness both to her voice and demeanour. She slipped her arm underneath his. "Mmmm.. so.. we stay low in the hotel until then?", she asked. A hint of something mischievous crept into her voice. He was a nice guy, for a robber and all, and he was kind of cute. Besides, he had been taking care of her, perhaps she could return the favour.. Pia had a naughty little image in her head, of slipping into the bathroom, then slipping out of her clothes, except perhaps her garters, stockings and perhaps shoes. "I am sure we could.."

Her voice trailed off. His glance a the doorway made her suddenly fearful. She tried not to look nervous.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:03 am
Profile YIM

Johnny grinned, she need not finish that thought for his mind pleasantly filled in those gaps at how best to spend the time afforded to them in the here and now. Things had just been about to get interesting too as was the case for the telepath Aegir often slowly built things up to heighten the experience. He felt the same sorts of emotions though and that only drove him to generate pleasurable experiences though there was an issue.

"Yes, that is the plan."

Perhaps Thudd thought he had another student that he could draw into their midst when he heard the branch snap his head jerked up. He was normally easy to control but his single mindlessness at acquire more prey made the immediate difficult and thus Aegir had to respond to the latest threat and just as things were getting good ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:45 am

And that was where the fantasy shattered. What had been a perfect situation to her mind had come to an end as Thudd's simple mind resisted the telepath at least for the moment it had given the giant a surge, a second win and while he and Aegir had been off dealing with each other the telepath crew too distant to control the effects allowing Pia to return to herself.

Sadly there had been three creatures that had been pursuing here that day and while the worse of the three had been lured off there was still the other two. The small red scaled imp grinned, delicious, she had come about. Her clothes tattered and torn by the brutal fucking that she had endured.

About now she would be out of the influence of Aegir dulling her pain, her ass and pussy sore from abuse.

“Ah, good to see that you've joined us girlie! I didn’t think you'd wake after what Thudd was doing to you. Now then, since your awake suck my dick!” He moved to her side, a wicked grin on his features.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:46 am

Birch noticed that the girl was indeed stirring. He was not as picky about the color of a saplings leaves for example. Provided that she provided nectar to harvest she was good by him. And there was no end to the nectar that he could harvest. He sat back for the most part letting those juices build up.

She was on her stomach and with her becoming conscious now vines an other plants entangled about her legs, spreading them apart as he stares at her succulent pussy, the very source of that nectar. Her arms were free for the time being, he was unaware that she was a spellcaster yet and it was import just to secure her from getting anywhere at the moment.

He moves up behind her. I will Harvest you, there are a lot of juices so I will take my fill of you and not waste any ...

The occasional partner of Slarr

Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:47 am

Ohh, noooooooooo!

Her mind was spinning as the illusion Aegir had so carefully wrapped around Pia unravelled. She had, deep down, always known it to be a fantasy, but it had been so real. To her, it was like the dreamscape was the reality, and the island of Shokushu was the fantasy. Crashing back into the harsh world was disorienting, to say the least.

Her mind was working overtime, trying to adjust to where she was.

Owwie!

Her rear hurt! She was also naked. That meant the monsters had had their way with her. Was it over now, was that why Aegir had dropped the illusion? But no. That foul, impish creature was right in front of her, it's cock right before her eyes. He was demanding that she suck it, so she took it that he knew she was awake.
"Get thing away from me!", she yelled, swatting at the cock that was pointing at her pinkish lips. Her arms were free! Maybe she could..

"Gnnnhh..N-no!", she protested, as she tried getting up. Her legs were tied up, and someone was behind her, talking about harvesting her. She tried twisting her head around as far as she could, to get a good view of her assailants. Her biggest fear was the large one.. Thudd?.. but she could not see him. But she had no clear view of who was behind her. She could only hope that meant he was gone, having done his part while she was out, but she had no way to know for sure.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:17 pm
Profile YIM

WOAH! He leaps back at the fight in her all of a sudden. All this time she had just laid there and took it though her fighting back hadn't been what he was expecting. Was this something to do with that other monster Thudd was dealing with? Perhaps.

Slarr was quick though leaping back to get out of harm’s way, his cock retracting right now for safety at this time though he was not giving up just yet. She was going to suck him off with those sweet lips of hers.

Glaring at her a magical flame erupted from his finger tip. Birch looked more alarmed then the girl.

“So be it them.” He smirked, then unleashed a small bead of flame at her deliberately missing to the left of her, then right. “I guess I'm just going to have to work on my target practice then to pass the time ...”

He missed four or five times more than grazed her arm with the passage of flame that was about as hot as that of a lighter.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Don't you hit me. If you do it will be the last thing you do! Birch announced, The living restraints pulling Pia's legs apart further giving him a clear view. A long whip-like vine protruded from him though he sees the damage that has been done as he moves forward. He releases a green enzyme from the tube flowing throw his cock, splashing her ass with it then rubbing her rump.

He collects that moisture and presses a finger into her rear pushing it in slowly to let the pain numbing substance press into her there before more of the substance squirts upon her pussy before the tip of that root pressed against her nether lips then slowly presses inside her there.

Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:00 pm

"Yow! Owwie!"

Pia twisted and turned to avoid the bolts of fire, or at least as well as she could, given her awkward position. As it was, she was giving Birch a pretty nice view of her clenching and unclenching buttocks as she strained to move, while Slarr could enjoy her boobs as she twisted and turned as well as she was able.
Her desperate gymnastics did not save her from receiving a burn on her arm, though. It hurt, but not too badly. She till let out a high pitched yelp, as much from the surprise as the pain.

The fireworks did seem to annoy the one behind her, though. Birch, that would be, even making him threaten his companion. They were not friends. That might b good to know. Perhaps it would b possible to use that to her advantage. She was not exactly an expert manipulator, but in the dreamscape, she had gained some confidence in her social skills. Whatever plan her brain was trying to hatch was taking second place now, though, as Birch seemed to have designs on her rear. The slick ooze or whatever was actually a bit of relief, making her butt a little less sore, but she was not given a lot of time to enjoy the soothing feeling. Instead, Birch seemed to be inserting something in her rear, before turning her attention to her pussy.

"No.. wait.. please.. stop that!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:31 pm
Profile YIM

Oh man, he loved the way those boobs moved. It made him want to grope them in his hands, suck on them … dick sucked, or suck on those tits, why not both? Slarr grinned as Pia helps in pain.

“Oops, so sorry,” but the grin on his features relayed that he was anything but. “Now, unless you can offer up something interesting I guess I'll just keep myself occupied until your other holes aren't occupied ...” he mistook what Birch was doing, Slarr and Birch had a different mind set after all.

“Hey, Birch, a little help. I don't need this bitch slapping my dick or something.”

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:13 pm

'Hoe she bites it off ...' Birch began. He was worried about the flames, they didn't seem potent enough to burn but scorch. There was other vegetation her and Birch really hated fire though at Pia's protest he drew his finger out of her ass, some of the enzyme leaking into it as he was stretched to capacity given what Thudd put her through. It was perhaps a good thing that she was asleep during that part.

Stop what exactly? You need to be Harvested, it would be such a waste. Like Slarr there I do not do this for some sadistic pleasure. I need to eat, otherwise I weaken and die so there's no way I will stop. I can ease your pain but can grant you little else.

To Slarr's delight he commanded more vegetation from the jungle about them to snare her arms and pull each to their sides,Currently he still had her on the ground, not making the matter any easier for Slarr at the moment.

That vine-like member swishes about her slit, more of the pain neutralizing enzyme squirts over her then he reaches down with a rough finger caressing the button of her sex to see if he were capable of drawing even more of that nectar forth. It is rather unfortunate that I was unable to find you by myself sapling where I could have given you such special attention.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:13 pm

"H-hey! What! My arms!"

She had gone from little freedom to less, her arms now lashed and pulled out. There was not much she could do, being spread out nicely, her arms and legs a big X, and her rear most exposed to the living tree.

The little one seemed the most aggressive of the lot, while the treeman seemed more patient. He did speak of harvesting her, though. She did like the sound of that at all.

While Pia might have been a little less responsive after her turn with the giant, it seemed her little fantasy voyage had actually left her a little more exposed to Birch's ministrations. In her fantasy landscape, she had been toying with the idea of getting laid, so she was receptive because of that. Birch would indeed be rewarded with some moistness, a promise of more to come, if he did his thing right.

Pia tried to think. That was hard, as she was fighting to keep her panic down. Indeed, she was still trying to tug at her restraints, even if they did show no sign of breaking.
Think, Pia! Think! It seems I get to be raped by the oakman, and possibly the little imp too. Then there is the giant.. And where the hell is Aegir. I got to get this over with and get out of here as soon as I can..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:40 pm
Profile YIM

“Pull her up to her knees!” The imp waited for Birch to respond, who seemed transfixed in what he was doing, watching the flow of those juices. Slarr steps forward. “Shit I might hit Birch now.”

His red scaly hands roam over her full breasts, giving them a squeeze as he leans forward giving them a lick then a suckle He is already hard, a stream of pre-cum dashing down his length as his retractable penis makes a showing again.

“Nice tits!” He comments, biting down on a breast just enough to break the flesh and drink in a little blond. “Ah, you taste good too! I bet you feel better though. Quick, pick a hole I will give you this one chance to determine how I'm going to violate you.”

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:09 pm

Reluctantly his finger detracts from her clit, his body kneels behind her, as he draws her to her knees. He swats her ass with a playful slap, though he shakes his head at the imp. Slarr already knew that the only hole he was interested in was the one between her thighs where he received nutrients from so if the student picked it then Slarr was just going to have to wait.

He set a hand over her hip as he allowed his moist tongue to sweep over her neck. How would you prefer this sapling? Rough? Gentle?

Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:09 pm

"Which hole? Wha- OWIE! What are you doing!"

The blond captive screamed as the little devil bit her breast. "Ouch! S-Stop it!". Pia was scared. Many monsters seemed to be pretty careful about not leaving marks, at least physical ones, but the little one did not seem too shy. She tried to wiggle away from him, but she had little room to move.
Her round butt made a nice smack! as the treeman playfully spanked her inviting rear.

Rough, gentle.. The treeman did offer her a choice, but how real was it? Maybe he was just toying with her, or maybe he really did not need to hurt her, as long as he got what he wanted. Then it hit her. It was a stupid plan, but if it worked.. Maybe she could turn them against each other, possibly giving her a better chance. It was not as they seemed to be best friends, after all.

"Please.. Mister Birch, right? If-if you try not to hurt me, I'll try to be good. You can even spank me, if you think that is.. uh.. sexy, just not to hard, please.." Pia did not have to act to seem like a scared little girl.
".. just please keep that awful, mean little imp away from me!"

She could only hope the oakman would not be too brutal, and that she would not be collateral damage if Slarr made an issue of things.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:08 am
Profile YIM

“What is this bull shit! You're already our plaything, Birch won't help you toots!” Slarr chuckled. He had no qualms about marking the girls he was with. The medicine here should cure up any damage he might inflict though if it didn't, well he didn't really care it was not his problem.

He grinned at her as he looked over the fine piece of ass. “Which hole, I will not ask again.”

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next