View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Nerves (for Anne Deas) 

Post Re: Nerves (for Anne Deas)
Now that wasn't so tough though she wouldn't be surprised if the materials were up high forcing her to get on a chair and stretch. She wouldn't place it past him.

“Thank you, sir.”

She turns to go trying to ignore the feeling of eyes upon her, she can't recall any of the guests giving her such scrutiny and it further convinces her that this is merely a man with a hard-on for his students.

She pauses though at the question turning back around. “Oh, it's nothing like that, sir. I was hoping to become a prefect myself sometime at the end of this or he beginning of next semester. So Miss Deas is just showing me around this weekend. Rather than wasting everyone's time I get to see if this is something for me or not.

And I just want to make sure I got everything right, it was the assigned task of course so attention is key to such things.”

Daphnee was here because she wanted to be. Well, not here with the professor of course but helping out. Sure he'd wish for her to spend more time here and probably out of Anne's presence too. But the though of extra credit captures her attention, seeing that she had five classes this semester to make up for a dropped course last one.

Thus her attention is perked but she plays it coy for the moment.

“That certainly sounds splendid but I have five classes and have a larger work load. I am no opposed to it though that is why I'm holding off so long in becoming a prefect, I waned to obtain the time necessary in devoting myself to the task.”

She explained her position, having an excuse but if he supplied a rather tempting offer, well she would have to consider it, the doors could be open to becoming a prefect much sooner and some of her work load could be shied though she was juggling matters well enough so far.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:23 pm

"Most admirable" the teacher said. "I think you would look most pretty with a blue sash adorning your body. Well, should you decide to take on such an illustrious position, or not then my offer will remain open to you."

Daphnee had been partly right in regards to where the gloves and safety gear were. The indicated area was a set of store cupboards, which to get out the necessary boxes of stacked goggles and gloves. Of course, they weren't on the top, but the bottom which would mean that if she ducked under then the teacher would still get a perfectly clear veiw of her rump, unless he was quite deliberate in preventing it.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:17 am

And nothing else I bet, still, a human male was at least manageable. She would simply have to buckle under against the weight of that gaze and really, she should have been honored that someone was looking at her in such a way. Still, it was rather unexpected and while Daphnee had gotten use to dealing with the unusual she usually took a moment to adjust.

“Thank you. I hope to do it proud if I am so honored.”

He was going to look anyway and if course it made sense that they were at the bottom rather than the top given where he sat. They might have been at the top if he had a sideways view to watch the rise of her breasts though she did not have ample cleavage, just average for the most part.

She gets to the cabinet, pretends to look around and casts a glance over her shoulder, fortunately Anne was in that direction and so she could catch the professor out of her peripheral vision. She had hoped that her turning in such a way might get him to avert his eyes or other wise look away during which she made a quick grab at the box of supplies.

If he were still looking well that couldn't really be helped she did way worse things far more embarrassing. Her panties were simple white cotton, she did not have anyone to dress up for after all not that she was so inclined to take on a female lover and dealing with a male, well according to the rules that was fraternizing well, the rule didn't single out male but rather 'staff'

“Alright I got the safety equipment,” she says to Anne before walking in her direction with a box, stopping at the work stations she passed to lay out gloves and goggles. "Was it two sets per station?”

She chances a glance to the professor, doubting that he was listening though of course the question was directed to Anne.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:54 am

"One set of goggles, two sets of gloves" Anne corrected.

She had been ostensibly checking Daphnee's work during the exchange, but most of her attention was focused on watching and listening to how she handled herself, her movement down the aisle an easy way to keep an eye on her and make sure that all was ok. The way she stood up a little taller as she gained her own confidence was interesting, as her reaction to the professor.

Daphnee's glance showed that the professor had put his head down to work and didn't seem to be listening in at the moment, but who could be certain.

Anne helped put out the remaining pieces and with a final check with the teacher that there was nothing else, the pair left towards the lunch hall. They had both spent the entire morning on their feet and it was nearing the end of the official lunch hour. For Anne it had so far been an informative morning but it was time for a quick bite to eat before the afternoon patrol.

She did muse about using Daphnee for her own purposes. She was a slave, just like her and given into her own care then she could have her crawling around on all fours for her own enjoyment. Or something as simple as doing her own work. But, with rudimentary knowledge of just what this girl was capable of she didn't want to upset Vera by doing sub standard work. Still, the afternoon there was a similar project to help out with in the library, a simple case of book filing. The task itself was basic, but she was interested to see how alert she was, as when you were unnoticed plenty of people talked. Would she pass on idle gossip to Anne? Even if she didn't, it was also a good way of keeping her on her feet for the entire day to see how her stamina held up.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:12 pm

“Of course,” she took instruction fairly well and only tended to mess up when she over thought things … two pair of gloves, one set of goggles, Daphnee diligently worked on her assigned tasks, asking questions when she needed to. Though after speaking with the professor she was a little slower, distracted in thinking about the extra credit tough he was a bit creepy.

She had been happy wit things thus far, her confidence needed a bit of work. All in all she would adjust as she did with the professor, at first she took on the role of a lesser tough coming to the conclusion that she had to take a more assertive role.

When they got to lunch she let the prefect know she had made her a lunch too.

“It's nothing exciting since I didn't know what you liked so feel free to grab whatever you like here. I have a few apples, some bottled water, some chips and ham and cheese sandwiches.”

She ate her's and either unpacked the on for Anne or kept it packed up.

When they proceeded on to the library Dapnee proved that she still had some stamina and had been paying close attention to what she was doing, either she was tat diligent or wanted to make a good impression or both.

“A few things, Miss Deas ...” she announced after some time. She did not wish to draw any suspicious attention to herself and kept working to get as many details as possible.

“Miss Hessler and the other German girl, I did not catch her name, the two girls sitting over there had been speaking about a party that they wished to attend this weekend. A beach party … another girl was speaking about a third bringing moon shine there. This Saturday at nine, they were rather open about it though I guess they weren't concerned with anyone overhearing.“ Being invisible ad it's advantage. Her roommate knew she spoke it too but probably didn't think anything of it.

Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Anne chuckled with amusement at the offering. It was quite sweet for Daphnee to think of her in that way, but there was a fully laden cafeteria available, and on top of that the position of a Prefect gave access to it at all hours. Missing meals was a bad thing in Annes book, as hunger punched large holes in her ability to concentrate, and she made sure that she ate at regular points.

“Thank you Miss Von Heinrich, but we have a large cafeteria here which is still open. Are you sure you don’t want something hot? We still have a long day ahead of us and I don’t want you flagging from a lack of food.” Mealtimes were important after all, and while she was certainly not adverse to eating a sarnie on the go, she much preferred sitting down and taking half an hour to properly eat and digest something. In addition she found the cafeteria a fascinating place simply to sit and watch. You saw little cliques forming and dissolving, you could tell who were lovers and not by those little looks and little touches as people walked by. It was a wonderfully interesting social hodgepodge when you knew what to look for. It also highlighted trouble-makers as for some reason people just loved doing the "consipiratal head gathering" rather than just talking.

After they had eaten and spent some time at the library (a place that most definitely had some interesting and fun memories for Anne) Daphnee spoke. She was rather interested by this finding, but equally curious to how Daphnee would deal with it if given the opportunity.

“And what do you think we should do about this?” Anne asked. By her reckoning that was in about four hours (which a quick glance the clock confirmed).

Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:46 am

“I didn't know when we'd have the chance to grab a bit,” of course there was a better selection at the cafeteria since she just went with simple and something they could eat on the go encase they were going about the grounds. She was just being prepared and wile she does eat some of her sandwich but also has some soup as well seeing tat it was available.

But as she's going trough the library books and taking in those little details she later considers it with the recommendation.

“We don't have any evidence and further more if these girls were having a get together or party someplace at the beach that would imply that they are meeting with others. It would probably be best to let them begin their little get together and intrude upon it where we can confiscate any materials that they shouldn't have along wit identifying any future students that may cause problems in the future. The resources are in place for braking up moderate sized gatherings, if it were too large word would have probably leaked out by now.

“Another option would be to do nothing, at least initially and observe these trouble makers, find out who is responsible for the contraband focus on finding out and doing something about it. To my knowledge there is nothing against get togethers, just the contraband and the use of it which would make finding the source more of a priority.

“If we just take away the contraband ten they still can make more. If we know who's responsible then we know who to watch in the future. Maybe getting a list of the offending girls and working through it until we can find the one or ones that are more tan using the opportunity to get a hold of something they are forbidden.”

She presented a few options not knowing what was feasible in fact, what they ad the resources to deal with and what made the most sense.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:53 pm

"I'm impressed" Anne said quietly. And she was. The viable options were stated as cleanly as if plucked from her own mind, although she had thought of the downsides on each aswell. By going to the meeting would require more information than they already had, namely where. On top of that simply watching wouldn't necessarily let them know just where any illicit alcohol was coming from.

As Daphnee correctly stated there was no rule about get togethers, excepting where it was to create trouble, or if it was breaking curfew. The supply of any alcohol though was certainly to be stepped on.

"Do you feel up to going to a party Miss Von Heinrich?" Anne asked with a wry smile. If Daphnee felt up to it then she could go, enjoy herself, even drink a little if she so wanted. And then, most importantly follow the girls that supplied the moonshine themselves.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:33 pm

She was happy that she was able to see the problem for what it was. There were things she didn't know of course though like what resources were available so pinpointing an exact response was fairly difficult so she listed all those that she thought were appropriate.

But a party? She wasn't a drinker though and most of the time she was ignored unless someone wanted something that she could provide though she looked at it like this too, chances were she wouldn't stick out and if anyone did not her they'd probably think her roommate invited her, she often invited her out to places and promptly ditched her, bad habit for Daphnee to get her hopes up that she was making some progress in the friends department.

And if Karen Hessler noted her she might think she tagged along – better yet before Karen left for the party she'd ask where she was going, either tag along, invite herself or just show up as if she followed her roommate, whatever made the most sense …

Always one to help and with the necessary avenues open to her she nodded.

“Alright. I'll do my best to get to the bottom of these matters. We already know the time and place of the get together so it will be easy to get to. Once I acquire the information should I just slip out of the party at some point or report back on my findings the next morning?”

Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:31 pm

It was an interesting risk, throwing her to the wolves as it were. Did any of the students know that she was already under Vera? Did they know about her asperations of being a prefect? Would she even be welcome?

Anne wasn't sure and as Daphnee agreed she wondered herself if she should follow or not.

"Oh no, stay, enjoy yourself. After all you need to find out where any contraband is coming from, and to do that you need to follow the last few people that are leaving the party. Do tell me though, do you foresee any problems that I might be able to help with? After all, I won't be there."

Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Thus far to her knowledge Vera knew of her desires in becoming a prefect and Anne as well though someone that had a little insight might have figured that she was affiliated in some way with the position given that she was following Anne.

Of course they were just as likely to assume that she may have been being punished for something as well. She was banking on th4e fact that she didn't get too much attention.

While she would not be welcomed her presence was likely to be accepted and brushed off as inconsequential unless she brought attention to herself in some way.

But she was eager to do this. Secretly she hoped that Karen was attached to the contraband, though at the same time that could have made things awkward for her and her roommate so maybe it would be best if Karen did not know.

Not that there may be any suspicion or much cast her way if she did this right. She just had to fight against her natural impulses to be a wall flower and get things done but that was something she was going to have to l3arn and it was best that she learn before she received the blue sash.

“Understood. I'm not much of a drinker but I thought it would be best to address this ahead of time. This isn't like those police stings where I have to avoid taking drugs? Like turning down a drink.”

She was pretty sure of the answer here but wished to be certain ahead of time, after all Vera did set her straight about assuming though she had also done so with questions that had obvious answers if she thought of them.

She wasn't an under cover DEA or anything like that so this should not apply in keeping her cover.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:17 am

“Your conduct will reflect directly on your Mistress” Anne quoted. Something that had been drilled very firmly into the Prefect before she even took the sash and became doubly important afterwards. Anne wasn’t going to say one side or the other in this, letting Daphnee decide.

Personally, she didn’t mind. After all, if she did take the sash then any chance of being invited to parties like the one she was going to crash would be right out the window so this would be a last time to let down her hair and enjoy herself. In addition a little drink would be nigh on undetectable and once again Anne was more likely to let a small infraction like that slide.

However, if she got carried away and got drunk, or if the party got crashed by a teacher or by Vera herself then it would be an entirely different situation. She had to decide where the balance would be in fitting into a party that was likely going to revolve around drink (and all that alcohol entailed) and doing the job she was there for.

It would be rather amusing however, Anne thought, if Daphnee did get drunk and ended up being caught. Especially if it she were called to do something about it.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:17 am

No doubt that this was perhaps the last time she would get to access a party. She couldn't count on an invite in any case but since few seemed to notice her she doubted that they would mind her presence or even acknowledge it unless she made a big deal out of introductions of that sort.

She gave it some thought, her conduct on the line here though she had to blend in to with as little suspicion as possible …. she couldn't let this reflect badly on her Mistress, she only cared enough to keep her nose clean to avoid trouble from authority.

She was the sort that would have broken minor laws if there were little penalties associated with them but in this she was representing the school and when representing something greater than herself she tended to toe the line.

Maybe one drink … if she nursed it all night long who would think it was the same drink and not numerous ones? She could mingle a bit and try to find out about the contraband and where it was coming from.

If she did a good job here perhaps it would reflect well for her future role though if poorly then she could essentially kiss her chances goodbye too.

If only mediocre well it would probably fall on how much of an impression she would make. Chances were any way that she would not be getting much sleep tonight, with the party and investigation and tomorrows duties, but sleep she could deal with loosing.

She gave some thought to what to wear, her authorized wrist guards, perhaps shorts and a tank top, she wasn't going to swim but the get together was at the beach so it was best to look the part.

“I will do my best. Until then, what's next on our agenda?”

The party was still a ways off and she would serve Anne as she saw fit of course.

(Shall you run some of the girls at the party or shall I just summarize what she finds out, Karen is virtually a blank slate that I created in a PM RP, a German botanist that had a tenancy to invite Daphnee places when bored and ditch her when her friends showed up or something better was going on).

Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:28 pm

“You’ll want to have something to eat no doubt, shower and change. You also need to find out exactly where you are going as the school grounds aren’t exactly small. You won’t be missing anything more exciting that your party after all”

Their area of the library was rather quiet so that nothing said would have been overheard. A glance at the trolly of books noted that they were almost finished and dispite the tedium of the job Anne found there were always bright-sides. In taking on extra duties like this she had found that the staff tended to be just that little more helpful when it came to securing books for her own studies, even if such things were demanded by her role.

Taking a couple of steps away, towards the exit and the girls Anne turned. “Finish up here, and that will be an end of your punishment. Pull that kind of stunt again and helping me for a day will be the least of your worries.” Anne’s voice had icicles hanging off it. Standing there for a moment more she turned once again, striding out of the library. She wasn’t sure if the other girls were listening or not but she acted just like she had on plenty of occasions before. If they were listening then all well and good, and if not, then it meant nothing. Either way it gave her the excuse to simply leave Daphnee to her own devices, letting her decide how to go about how to crash a party.

As for Anne, she headed back to her room for half an hour, as she had her own plans and preparations to make for the night. She wondered what her Mistress would make of using one of her other pets in this manner.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Daphnee nods. “Understood, ma'am.” She realized what Anne was doing and while people didn't pay attention to her often they tended to take note of the sash that Anne wore. Whether or not someone was paying attention was something Daphnee never learned that day but the small gesture made it more believable.

She went to work sorting out the numerous books, tedious work but she was diligent at it. Occasionally she shot a glance towards Moss Hessler but her roommate wasn't paying attention to her at all and she finished up the remainder off her assignment in quiet solitude, her mind turning over the way she was going to approach this.

Afterward she returns to the dorm, grabbing a quick shower and dressing in a red yellow tank top and khaki shorts. Her wrists guards as always covered her scars and unseen by the eye was the invisible collar.

She had prayed that Therion did not call on her tonight, this task was something she wished to fulfill for Vera and Anne. The prefect seemed so nice that Daphnee could not help but like her.

Next she did a little more reading out of her handbook then went to the library to consult a map of the island hoping that there was a map somewhere. There wasn't though she was pointed to a painting done from above as one was descending from the sea plane that brought the students her.

It had been one of the fixtures in the library and served as a point of reference though she had to do a little guess work … she had her own map though not too detail that Kakumoah had sketched for her. There was a long story there and it only revealed where his lairs were along with a few landmarks that served as guess.

She had to extrapolate a little and added to the map, it was a copy and not the original in the event that some best tore it to shreds or she otherwise lost of damaged it.

So she marked two places on it. One had been one of the beaches that she marked with an X. She had encountered Dolom there, not once but twice. If not for a mix up she would have never gone there the second time. After her first night here she avoided the beaches.

The other she circled, the point where the party was from her best guess. Not as close to the campus but seeing as their was contraband someone thought that the extra distance would help. Not tonight hopefully.

She grabbed dinner and then went back to the dorms where she practiced her ventriloquism a little before her roommate got in. It was fairly standard that the two German-Americans tended to avoid each other but the moment of action had been upon her.

Noting that Karen had been dressed up Daphnee brooches the subject.

“You're not going to the Green House dressed like that. Where are you off too?”

She looked at Daphnee, studying her. “Out with some friends.”

“Oh? I made a friend today but can always -”

“Don't care.” Karen cut her off. She was always the bitch and either picked up on the demure nature of her roommate and walked all over her or was just that cold most of the time.

Fine. She saw how this was going to go. She had wished their was some laxative or something she could to spike her food but Daphnee wasn't much of a chemist and dared not do something that inadvertently poisoned the girl. It was true that they barely got along but even though Karen was a bit of a bitch she had no real malice towards her. Perhaps she lashed out because of the guests on the island, perhaps not, Daphnee could not say and she certainly wasn't going to risk Vera's well being talking to her about it.

What to do about Karen though? She considered this though really there was nothing that had to be done about it.

Grabbing her book bag she thought she could stash it somewhere near the party. She had a habit of carrying around things with her now. A copy of that map from earlier, some cookies tonight, bottled water and a few aspirin. She also had things like extra clothes and a flashlight along with extra batteries. She would have had a compass too but couldn't get one here thus far, though it would have been useless on Shokushu.

Eventually she shows at the party and no one noticed her save for Karen who probably thought Daphnee followed her out here.

“I see that you're out here.”

“I got bored.”

“Shouldn't you be studying for that big Geometry test on Monday?” She must have known someone in her class, the pair never spoke of these things and she didn't think that Karen was a TA.

“Got it covered,” Daphnee lied though the test wasn't as big of a deal she still liked to excel of course.

After a little cold conversation Karen decided she was too good to be wasting time on her and got pulled off with her friends.

“Wow, she's a bitch. I haven't seen you around. Hi, Stephanie.”

“Daphnee.” She shook hands amazed that someone had noted her. Stephanie was a short girl with braided hair that flowed down to her ankles. She gave Daphnee a cup of what she had thought was moonshine. She took a small sip then coughed as if it went down the wrong pipe.

“MY GAWD!”

“I take it that you don't drink much.”

“No, I don't but this tastes like piss.”

“Well, it should. I used some of mine,” Stephanie teased.

“I'm sorry … you made this?”

“It's about the only reason that they let me come to these things. I hoped to grab you before any of the other girls could get to corrupting you.”

There had been about zero chance of that occurring but Daphnee nodded. So they got to talking and Stephanie was a kindred spirit in many ways save for she was more out going though liked by only a few. She had the annoying habit of correcting the English of the other girls all the time.

“So you make the beer and they let you come? Sounds a bit screwed up to me.”

“Well, I guess that's the simple way of putting it. But that's not all, I can get other things too.”
“Oh?” Daphnee regarded the fellow student. “I could really use a cigarette.”

“Cigarettes, cigars are trickier … even ...” but she cut herself off.

Daphnee did not smoke but she was fishing for information and Stephanie seemed to have verbal diarrhea. She knew that sensation by being ignored so often, peopled just didn't like her that much.

A rare find? A lucky beak? The two had spent more than a little time together. Daphnee nursed her horrible drink ass she stored away information.

At last Stephanie drew her away. “You've been nursing that drink all night.”

“Yeah, well it barely passes as alcohol."

“Fair enough. How long have you been year? You don't want to start up again though I have something better.”

“Better?” Stephanie lured her off into the jungle and she produced a plastic bag with a few rolled up cigarettes without the filters. It looked like, well it looked like weed.

“Karen's found some plants here that have strange properties. She gathers them for me and I make use of them though sadly they don't seem to grow well outside of this one spot she finds them at.

“She picks most of them now and IDed them as something the Native Americans used in their peace pipes.”

“Weed?” Stephanie shook her hear.

“No, but it makes you feel nice. Wanna try one?”

She shouldn't, Daphnee didn't get into that sort of thing. The plant could be dangerous too if it didn't grow well elsewhere ...She was suspicious though if she said no her assignment could have ended then and there.

Still, she had enough information she thought to get her looked at at least. It was sad, she liked the girl well enough though she had a job to do. Duty first.

But she accept the misidentified plant and smoked a little with Stephanie. Almost right away she realized the plant had to be a byproduct of one of the guests for it had lead to a strange scent in the air and even stranger desires.

She had even learned that Stephanie had been attracted to her. She came on to Daphnee at one point, her hand stroking down her arm, the two had even kissed at one stage. What, what was going on? She normally wasn't attracted to other girls.

“Whoa! Wait a minute.” She was definitely not drunk or high enough for this. Stephanie came on to her, Daphnee begged off despite Steph being a little persistent. Daphnee left the party after some brief make out session that just didn't feel right at all. Willingly she would only find those urges flaring up.

No, it was time to go, though she did not find out how Karen and Stephanie were exchanging the plant she didn't think she'd find that out without seeming too suspicious and she could always shadow her roommate to find out how it was being done,

Stephanie apologized for freaking Daphnee out though Daphnee still excused herself. It was a gentle rebuff though, she wasn't like that, she didn't think she was giving off any mixed signals but apologized for it nevertheless.

All that night though she wrestled with her thoughts. What she was going to do, how she was going to handle this. Stephanie was behind the contraband for certain. She was doing far more than supplying the booze though and seemed to know how to get things … maybe, maybe she had been too hasty, maybe, maybe she had to deal with the girl a little more, perhaps learn about the plant further, how Karen was giving it to her and how she was supplying along with seeing how she was getting her hands on things. She considered, maybe she would have to get deeply involved in this, for the time being she would report on this to Anne in the morning and check upon the next step.

She got little sleep before her alarm went off and she dragged herself out of bed, showered, dressed in her uniform and those a few snacks it her “survival kit” seeing that her bag was already backed up from the night before and that she and Anne made it to the cafeteria the day before.

A little early she knocks on Anne's door just before 9 in order to make her report.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next