View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Nerves (for Anne Deas) 

Post Re: Nerves (for Anne Deas)
"Come in"

Once again Anne seemed entirely unruffled and looked idendical to the previous night. For all Daphnee knew the moment she left she had gone straight to bed and caught up on sleep. She certainly didn't look tired.

In fact Anne had been busy. She had projects on her own and had used the time to ask a few pointed questions and find out a little about the party herself. Once she learnt of its rough location she had simply spent a little time haunting the most likely route students would take, simply watching. She had done her best to make sure her presence wasn't noted as she was here to look after Daphnee, not do anything herself. Yet.

Anne was sat at her desk, reaching over to flick the monitor off as Daphnee entered. Gesturing to the chair again Anne stood from her desk and took the seat across.

"Tea? Or would you prefer Coffee?" She asked politely.

Just like the previous night Anne didn't ask any questions until Daphnee was ensconced comfortably and she was opposite.

"Tell me what you have found out then Miss Von Heinrich. I trust you had a good night and had a little fun yourself?"

Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:45 pm

"Oh, yes ... it was very interesting. Tea please, thank you. I've found a girl who seems to be very chatty about the whole contraband issue too. It seems that she isn't like much by the others so I really didn't have to pull any information out of her.

"She makes the moonshine herself though I did not push to see where she distills it I sort of stumbled onto something else that she let out. Apparently she's responsible for more than alcohol but other contraband as well.

"She even mentioned that my roommate, Karen, has been supplying her with a plant that has strange qualities that she's attributed to some sort of wacky weed that Native Americans stuff into peace pipes ... well, something similar I guess.

"The girl in question, Stephanie has an attraction towards me, though I decline her advances she wasn't sore or anything though seeing how this was a bit bigger than you or I initially suspected I thought that we could potentially walk away with more than this, what do you think?"

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Stephanie. Anne was willing to lay money that it was Stephanie Meyr. A student she had heard a few interesting stories about, including her being one of a handful of go-to girls when you needed something that was hard to get hold of on school grounds.

And Daphnee’s roommate of all people. She searched Daphnee’s face as she basically landed her roommate in a pile of trouble. There wasn’t even the slightest regret there about what she was doing and it made her wonder if it was loyalty to Vera, or if it was something more personal. Or both.

“What is the role of a Prefect?” Anne asked abruptly, not answering Daphnee’s question. “And how do you feel about having sex with other girls?”

Anne’s smile was wicked, sharp upturns at the corners of her mouth and she watched Daphnee intently.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:54 pm

Stephanie was nice enough but she had her duties to perform and could not let her emotions sway her here. Her own roommate Karen seemed to be involved here but she had less of an issue about getting her into trouble. The two barely got along most of the time and it was no surprise that she stayed apart when she could manage it.

The firs question, well it was to get her to think and she answered it as best as she could without having stepped into that role ye.

“To assist the Head Girls we serve under and by default the Head Master by providing a safe environment where order is being maintained to ensure that chaos does run rampant.”

But the second question baffled here she was quiet for some time considering it. “Normally? Well normally there is no attraction, I keep to myself for the most part but if commanded to do so by my Mistress I'll do it.” She gives a brief nod.

“And for this weekend your orders are as if they were given by her herself so if I were instructed to I would obey them.” She hoped that all made sense to Anne. She was suspecting hat the prefect had something further in mind, perhaps some under cover work that lead to under he covers but she gazed at Anne to see how she would respond to all that before taking a sip of her tea.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:24 pm

“What do you feel for your Mistress? Are you attracted to her?”

Anne had no interest in telling her to go out and sleep with Stephanie, or anyone else for that matter. The question was something she wanted to know for herself, not for any relationship to the plans she was already putting in place to deal with Stephanie and Karen.

She had said the previous day that she wanted to be of use to her, but now she wanted to know the emotional side of the connection.

Once that was answered she ignored it, the intensity of her stance and voice disappearing as if never there.

“If I gave you free reign to deal with Karen, what would you do? What sort of punishment would you feel is appropriate for cultivating and selling students drugs?”

With Stephanie, she had a distinct idea in mind of what her punishment would be, something she would much rather deal with quietly, and something that would aid her own duties tremendously. She would need a little time to set it up though and it certainly wouldn’t be ready this weekend. Karen however she would have normally given a simple warning to, and kept an eye on her… But Daphnee wanted to be a Prefect, so it was a perfect opertunity to see how Daphnee would exercise power.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:54 pm

“Mistress Masamoto?” She wanted to phrase her words right but did not want to seem as if she was thinking about them too hard by trying to get them right. “I find that she is very attractive, that goes without saying. Her orders, as per our arrangement shall be carried out without question or hesitance.

“I do find her phrase rewarding in itself and likewise like the feeling of pleasing my Mistress in whatever fashion she deems necessary at the time or fancies her interests. I serve out of loyalty, that sense of being, of having a purpose and existing in a way outside of just being an aimless face in the background, ignored for he most part.”

There was more but she didn't want to trip over her words. But what she would do with Karen? She considered that for a moment. “This is her first infraction?” When getting that confirmed if Anne had the answer or not resulted in her thinking over it a little.

“If I had the time I would just note who she was selling to and where she was getting the plant from. A week perhaps of 'volunteering' with that professor from the other day and finding her source. If the plant was burned or otherwise destroyed then she'd lack the means of dealing with contraband while at the same time if I saw the same girls star coming around that she was selling o that might tip me off as to something going on.”

Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Anne had to chuckle about the punishment that Daphnee offered. It was an interesting light punishment. Keep her busy for a week and destroy the source.

“Well then Miss Von Heinrich. That is what we will do! Do you want to be the one that tells her the good news? Of course, you will also have to go and meet with the Professor and gain permission for that punishment to be meted out before you see your roommate.”

Anne felt that she was being a little cruel, as Daphnee would have to live with the consequences if she decided to tell her roommate about this punishment. She would hand-write the demerit slip herself so it would still have authority behind it, but in her experience people enjoyed shooting the messenger.

She rose and sat at her desk, pulling out a blank demerit form from a drawer. Without looking up Anne spoke again, changing the conversation topic abruptly.

“I didn’t ask why you served. You answered that yesterday. I asked how you feel towards Miss Matsumoto. Your emotions towards her. Do you like her? Love her? Fear her? Do you purr like a kitten when she is close or perhaps become a little excitable between your legs when she looks at you?”

Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:46 pm

“I will tell her. I is convenient since she is my roommate and she did she us together the other day in the library if she was paying any attention which I seriously doubt seeing how she kept going on about that party.”

She didn't think that arranging the punishment would be hard seeing that the professor in question seemed to admire the ladies. Well, it was a little creepy and the source of the drugs removed so harsher treatment wasn't warranted for a small offense this time, it was the first offense.

“Oh, my apologies for being redundant. I like her, love her in a sense. Not relationship love ...” she thought for a second here. There was no hope for relationship love she thought if she were so inclined. Her first few days she was jealous of the other Pets, felt inferior as a simple domestic though quickly realized that each Pet was different, each was special for different reasons.

There had been much she had to conclude on her own of course. “Like seems too mild a word for it come to think of it. There is a desire to keep her safe, to please her by doing good.”
She did not know how to properly explain herself here.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:29 pm

"Please, go on" Anne looking up from the slip she was writing out. "How does she make you feel inside? How do you feel when you kneel in her presense? How..."

She cut off, turning her posterior on the chair to look fully at Daphnee.

"Please strip Miss Von Heinrich." she said, that devilish smile back.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:07 pm

“She makes me feel good about myself, the compliments for tasks accomplished that I yearn to her, crave as if it were a drug I. I, what?” She thought she misheard at first though her mind plays over what was said and she could have been certain that she had just been command to strip.

Daphnee stands and nods. “Of course.” The only hesitance that had been displayed had been because she had not been expecting that particular command thrown in their casual conversation. If she were doing something wrong she believed that Anne would stop this.

Loosening her tie she then moves o unbuttoning her shirt, top to bottom. She removes it and the tie, neatly folding the shirt, the white bra is then unhooked as her breasts spill out, the morning light touching them just right.

Without fail unless stopped she unzips her skirt, shimmies it down her legs then folds I too and places I on her sea with her other clothes before the panties join them and are folded. She is completely shaved and nearly completely naked shave for her shoes and socks along with the black leather wrist guards that cover her scars and invisible collar.

“These too?” She asks as she looks towards Anne, a slight blush upon her cheeks though there does not seem to be any real hesitance to her actions. There is only a slight embarrassment at being naked before the prefect but no complaint is issued from her whatsoever. Only a means of obeying making it clear that her words are going to be obeyed as if they were Vera's own.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:30 am

Anne stood sinuously, stepping across to the now nude student taking in her body. She had little interest in her sexually, that being reserved for one woman alone but but this served a good way of finding out what she wanted.

"Everything please."

Eyes traced across her nude form, drinking in the sight.

"So Miss Von Heinrich, how do you feel now? Tell me if you are uncomfortable. Tell me what its like to be under my eyes rather than your Mistresses."

She walked quietly around her, a finger tracing across sensitive flesh delicately, just enough to raise goosepimples from the passage. This close to her Anne felt her hearbeat quicken a little, enjoying herself. It was a completely different atmosphere than she was used to, but it held a small alure to her in spite of, or perhaps because of the fleeting nature.

She leaned in from behind so her quiet voice ticked the back of Daphnee's ear. "Compare the two feelings. Tell me the differences."

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:59 am

Nodding to confirm what she heard she question untying one she then the other before kicking them off and resting them near the chair so they were out of the way. The socks were next though there was a second, just a second delay before seeing o the wrists guards. She was not comfortable removing them and revealing the scars but he very fact that she had permission to wear them in the first place sort of made the fact obvious that she was covering up something, nasty jagged scars that marred her flesh had been revealed.

They had been revealed before to Vera but most other times she did not reveal them if she could help it. The question came though by now the wrist guards had joined her clothes on the chair.

“Uncomfortable?” She shook her head. “No. For the weekend I am to obey your commands so in this situation it is the will of my Mistress that I serve you.”

Though there was a small thrill as her heart beat against her chest steadily. At this stage she had been only with two other human women and one alien female. In he last there was no choice, in another she had been drugged so she had only been with her Mistress by her own volition.

She was less dominant in these pairings with her Mistress. There were things she was not allowed to to and a part of her wondered if Anne herself was going to keep reserved in some fashion.

Daphnee could assume that Vera and Anne had the same sort of relationship with Vera being dominant so this could go either way. Either Anne would desire that contact or she would mimic her Mistress and keep apart in some fashion.

Oddly it was a bit thrilling seeing that she could possible do those things she wished she could do with her Mistress, in seeing about driving her over the edge. She could not hope to make Vera loose such control though she was the toy. Would Anne be that way too? In a sense could she project her desires onto the prefect and do what she couldn't with her Mistress or was she going to be Anne's plaything, Daphnee was uncertain bu that uncertainty was thrilling in it's own right.

“It is … thrilling in a way not knowing what to expect. I am not completely in the dark but do not know how you will go about things. Thrilling to obey, to serve in anyway that you deem fit.” Her heart fluttered at that touch, a that closeness.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am

Daphnee was lovely, there was no doubt about that. She saw the scars on her wrists and winced inwardly, making sure no expression reached her face. She knew of them as they were marked in the students file, but the reality was quite bad. Coming to a halt she lifted a hand and stroked over those scars gently.

"Will you do such a thing again? Or is it behind you?" Anne asked gently as she stroked the old wounds, only letting her hand go just as tenderly once she had a reply, resuming her orbit.

With her fingers tracing skin she felt her Mistress's voice in her mind. "They are both willing to press their lips to yours to let you taste me when I am otherwise unavailable". She remembered the words well although she would certainly rather forget what happened immediately afterwards.

As Anne walked around to the front she leaned slowly, making it apparent to what she was going to do and fastened her lips to Daphnees in a long, slow drawn out kiss.

For Anne, it was for a multitude of reasons, from simple curiosity, to power, to her Mistress's words. She felt her own quick heartbeat at her own expression as she felt for Daphnee's reaction.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Feeling fingers dance against the bare skin that consisted of her scars she looks to watch the trace of those fingers until the question is posed to her.

“I believed they were behind me. A rather desperate attempt to grab some attention about the time that I was suffering from a multitude of delusions. After my first night here I nearly slipped into it again ...”

Loop hole, Daphnee realized that she could not speak of those attacks but could speak on these scars, if Anne had any idea about the guests … Daphnee was still uncertain. She was unable to confirm what one of the guests had told her about how involved the school was and how deeply it went but if Anne knew then the unspoken leap in thoughts explained why without speaking of these things.

“Our Mistress believes that he delusions have started up again though I had the choice in seeing the nurse I've spent quiet enough time dealing with doctors and have dealt with this on my own.

“So, long answer but no, that is behind me now though I forever have the reminder
.”

Anne moves back and as the touch fades from those scars, her flesh tingling as those fingers departed. She looked up, Anne moving in for a kiss, that was obvious though Daphnee does not shrink away.

With the force of that kiss would give her some answers at least. Was it going to be firm and commanding, meek … she was about to find out as she moves into that kiss allowing the force of their lips to touch against those descending ones. Hers was going to be forceful but not too forceful as if seeking guidance or following her lead in this.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:44 pm

Hesitancy, uncertainty, unsureness flickered between lips for a blink of an eye, long enough for Anne to see it, read it and react, pressing her lips firmly into the taller girls and bringing a finger up, pressing into Daphnees chin, controlling her head with a sharp nail.

Lips moving, Daphnee would feel that nail move down her throat, sternum and over a breast, where it lingered a moment, circling the nipple, letting blood flow there before Anne brought her thumb in, squeezing it sharply. Not quite enough to elict proper pain, but certainly enough to get a reaction.

As her mouth opened a little from the burst of pain Anne flicked her tongue out, seeking Daphnee's just for a brief contact before abruptly she stepped back, a smile playing across her face.

"Very well then Miss Von Heinrich. While you get dressed please tell me about your delusions."

Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next