View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
 Nerves (for Anne Deas) 

Post Re: Nerves (for Anne Deas)
Daphnee's body did indeed react. In sexual situations she was use to feeling pain, so much had been visited upon her from the various “guests” of the island. Not often was her pleasure been sought out for her sake.

The trail of that finger, the brushing movement of her finger against the soft heated flesh as it swirled against her, her nipple responding, growing more prominent and thicker like it's neighbor on the other peak of her breast.

She is grasped, not hard enough to cause true pain but hard enough to gasp and feel that tongue enter into her mouth sweeping against her own. There might have been some hesitance early on but it was more the nature of the order than any rue defiance as it caught her off guard.

Her tongue moves back against the prefects sweeping against it though the contact is brief as Anne pulls away and tells her to dress. Hesitance. She nods and follows the instruction, a little hazy with the brief injection of pleasure that still sweeps over her lips, her tongue, her nipple as the memory is slow to fade.

Now the delusions she could speak freely of up to a certain point for she suspected many she had on the island had been quite real. She was forbidden to talk of monster attacks but the condition that was preexisting she could get around easily enough since it had nothing to do with the attacks.

She began with her panties drawing them up her long legs.

“They began when I was sixteen or so. At first I just chalked it up to my own imagination going wild. Envisioning something that wasn't there that would suddenly disappear with a double take when I went to confirm something or at first which was more common hearing things.

“At one stage one of my ventriloquist dolls had been speaking on it's own accord and I was having conversations with it. Odd, but that didn't set off any warning bells,”
she hooked up her bra backwards, turned it around then slipped into the straps.

“I just figured that the voice was subconscious thoughts that I was thinking and that the conversations were a means of working through a problem or just for a bit of companionship. But then I began seeing them,” she pulled on one sock then the other before fiddling with her shoes.

“Creatures. First just shadows moving ominously, figments that told me something was there then actually seeing them at a distance. They grew closer and closer, more threatening. But my mother heard me one day speaking with one of my puppets. It was a prolonged thing and she ignored it until she heard me screaming one night.”

She drew her skirt up then fiddled with the zipper. “There were a few times where I woke up screaming in the middle of the night seeing one or more of these things looming over me as I woke. I was checked out then and diagnosed. By the time I came here it was under control though I am still on the meds though now that doesn't seem to matter.”

She left it up to Anne as far as figuring out her attacks, she had already been dismissed by her Mistress when she had tried to get into them though now she could not bring up such. Still, she had figured that her meds were not working and the dosage needed to be increased, that she'd probably be sent to the nurse or analyzed to get the right dosage. She hated doctors now, orderlies, nurses, they were all the same and she rather not deal with them. She had no proof that the attacks were real, she knew after the first night they were but being such a head case she figured that no one was going to believe any wild stories about her encounters here on the island, especially with the failed attempt of kinda broaching the subject with her Mistress had turned against her. Now she had been forbidden to do so with her Mistresses well being on the line if she ever went against that, hence the fact that she would take on whatever punishment for disobedience when it occurred. It hadn't been true defiance, it was the fact that she just knew better and had all the details. Had others known they probably wouldn't press her for answers though fortunately such talk was not likely to come up since she didn't really associate with many people and she doubted it would come up much as a prefect.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:08 pm

While she didn't show it Anne was exultant and quite flushed. The kiss had felt wonderful, far better than she had imagined. It hadn't been soft, genteel.. it had been powerful... An aspect that she normally attributed to giving as opposed to taking. It was quite something really.

Nothing was said as Daphnee dressed, although Anne didn't take her eyes off the student as she dressed and spoke. With her blood up she had to admire the sight. Definitely a strange thing given her normal complete lack of attraction to anyone aside from Vera... Appreciations surely, but never anything that felt like the pure blinding passion she had for her... however mean a comparison it might be.

"So, no more delusions since you have arrived here?" Anne pushed. The reason that she was simple, that she wanted to make sure that Vera was safe. Despite her having complete confidence in Vera's ability to look after herself she had no inclination to take any risks.

Of course, although it wasn't discussed Anne had once had a similar conversation with Vera. It had actually been one of the main reasons that she now served. That had been long ago however and there was little to be said on the matter. Still, her Mistress was nothing if not through and making assumptions was a sure way to get into her bad books.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Her commands had been given, and while she had never been as aggressive with her Mistress she showed that regardless of the order they were going to be treated as if they were from Vera's lips, regardless of what she had considered.

That kiss though was very pleasant leaving her lips tingling even now it was tough to avoid thinking upon it as she dressed.

There was a pause. She had to consider the question. It wasn't as if she were speaking of the attacks though that demon might see the gray area as something dangerous and Daphnee was not about to take that chance that the demon would deem matters as a violation so she had to keep things focused on her medical history here.

“I cannot truly say what is real and what isn't some days. The delusions are stronger than ever though like clock work I still take the same dosage of medication.

“For some time my symptoms had been under control and I have not missed my daily intake of meds so either my roommate decided to mess around with my meds for whatever reason or the dosage of my meds needs adjusting but more than once I have found myself waking in the infirmary. Apparently with my history of cutting it isn't a far stretch to consider that I've been deliberately harming myself.”

She shrugged though she did not believe this it was a small clue since she could not speak of the attacks and could only point to this small matter and let Anne consider what was most likely. She was not going to put Vera through such treatment at Therion's hands.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Consider Anne did. While she knew nothing of Therion she was weighing up what she knew and what she suspected, her mind quickly running through the options. She was honest to herself in that she didn't overly like what she was hearing. Daphnee was likeable, but not being able to tell reality from delusion?

Worrying.

"Does Miss Matsumoto know about this?" she asked as she retrieved Daphnees cooling cup of tea and pressed it into her hands.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:56 pm

The cup had been pressed into her hands and she nods in answer to the question that is possessed to her before taking a sip.

“I told her some time back. She believed it was becoming more frequent seeing that I was absent from her side for awhile. The delusions were particularly bad then preventing me from my usual duties. I had discussed matters with her then but she was sure that it was because I had been away for so long.

“I was given the option of going to the nurse but provided that matters no longer interfered with my duties or daily life it was my choice to see the nurses or not.

“It may be my long history with doctors and such where I would rather not deal with them again and have managed to endured these delusions a bit better.”

Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Well... That answered that. As long as Vera was aware then there wasn't much more to be said. Anne might worry about her Mistress, yearn to protect her but certainly wasn't stupid enough to countermand a decision that had been made by her.

Anne reached out, brushing a lock of purple hair back over her ear, fingertips softly stroking skin.

"Good. In that case i'm not going to give you a lecture which i'm sure you don't need. Instead, if you ever feel that you need someone to talk to, someone that perhaps understands a little more than you might guess then come and find me. I can certainly understand your aversion to nurses. My own visit down there was... less than helpful."

Her smile quirked into life at that. Of course she didn't say exactly what had brought her to the Nurse though.

"Now. Finish your tea Miss Von Heinrich. Do you have any questions for me before we start our day?"

Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:24 pm

There was still that closeness hat she had felt, that sweeping of her errant lock of hair over her ear. This was not the norm for the girl that had been use in being ignored and not having others show any concern over her. Perhaps it was what one could be expected out of a true family, concern for her well being. Actual concern.

That had been touching causing her to smile briefly in appreciation of this. This had not been a full smile nor did it last too long but enough to show that she appreciated the gesture.

If there was a time where she could ever speak about matters she knew who she was going to come to. When she could not handle it she would endure it of course but she was free to speak of her returning illness right? Free to recount some of the symptoms she was having. She had to keep things rather vague though for Vera's sake.

“The offer is most appreciated Miss Deas. I'll be certain to come to you if things grow to bad, fortunately they are under control now.”

She drinks from her tea again as instructed wondering what was going to be on the agenda for today. She supposed it did not matter given that she was going to approach it with zeal.

“No, I have no questions at this stage and am most eager to serve in however I can be useful.”

Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:56 pm

“Come now, don’t be so forgetful. The first order of business is that you need to deal with a certain roommate of yours, no? I trust you remember the punishment you decided, or are you having second thoughts?”

Anne was highly amused. She was well aware just how screwed up her mind became from a single kiss from Vera but she never thought she would give the same effect on another. Although as fun as that thought was she was well aware it was almost certainly a simple matter of forgetfulness, wrapped up in talking on other things. It was a rather pleasant thought though… She wondered if that’s how Vera felt when her mind had been reduced to a puddle of goo after a protracted kiss. She felt a little shivery ripple up her spine as her body reacted to the mere thought.

None of this showed though. Despite her amusement she wasn’t overly impressed and awaited her excuse, just that half smile flickering around the corners of her mouth.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:11 pm

She was indeed distracted though her mind had returned to the present. She was a little embarrassed at having forgotten the task that was on hand and her face showed it with a slight blush.

“Oh, yes, I just got side trekked there with thoughts of other hings.” The kiss, the delusions, her attacks one could take their pick. It also had to deal with the very fact that she was working to prevent revealing to much least Therion invoke punishment, though on both her and Vera for it was punishment enough knowing what her screw up lead to.

“No second thoughts though. When shall I take care of it? And she's not likely to believe me unless I can present a demerit slip to her so she knows this is indeed serious.”

Daphnee began focusing on the matter at hand as she gave the approach that she was going to use some additional thought.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:55 pm

“Quite correct.” Anne said, taking the final couple of steps to her desk. A moment later and a looping signature and Anne laid the pen down, tore the slip from the book and handed it to Daphnee.

“Losing focus isn’t a good thing Miss Von Heinrich. Lapses when you are in the public eye are dangerous and this isn’t the first you’ve made. To take this sash means you will represent Miss Matsumoto – Your Mistress. Your failures will be her failures. If you screw up it will reflect on her. As her slave I trust you have no intention of failing her in any way?”

She waited for an assent before nodding once. “Good. Make sure that you do not. With that in mind though…”

Anne held out the completed Demerit slip to Daphnee. “One Demerit slip as requested. One week assisting Mr Fredrik at his room, three hours each evening every evening. I will ask something though. If she refuses you, or doesn’t show up at the detention what would you do?“

Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:11 pm

“I will ensure such lapses don't happen in public. They only occur infrequently so they should not be an issue at all.”

When she takes the demerit slip she thinks over it a moment. She had no real power as a prefect though if she had to deal with this …

She broke into a little grin. “Karin, Miss Hessler loves her plants to death more than people I presume. If they were to go missing all of a sudden until she fulfills her punishment I am sure that she will see things through.”

Some people had lovers, others cats, Karin being the botanist she was had been focused on her plants. “I'd give them back afterward,” she was quick to add as she didn't want to be known as a thief. But with matters coming from her she reflected how Karin might receive the news. “Though would you think a visit by you would be better in that case?”

Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:47 pm

One of the advantages (or disadvantages depending on your persepective) about being in school on an island is that there was no escape, no higher power. If a student didn’t comply with the rules there was plenty of ways to exert pressure, from the simple application of pressure in the form of more official sanctions, to out and out blackmail. Daphnee’s suggestion was elegant – a simple restriction against something that she loves and Anne found the idea rather entertaining, although hopefully unnecessary. She wanted to help students and needlessly upsetting them was contrary to her ethics. She would much rather Karin was brought back into the fold just by this small tap.

Of course, there was a high probability that it would simply make her more careful, but that didn’t matter. Everyone deserved a chance. And it was easier to know what to watch for should their paths cross at a later point.

“Unless you have earned your own sash, then yes. Especially as it will be after the weekend at that point and you will be back serving your Mistress as opposed to me.”

“Now. Finish your tea and wash the cup up. As this is your idea I will simply observe. Where should we go first?”

Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:16 pm

“The Green House. Being Sunday there probably won't be any parties and she'd be tending to her babies.” Daphnee did not find this so odd, in fact she dotted over her ventriloquist dolls which she would have to hide if it ever came down to hiding Karin's plants so there would be no means of a backlash.

Maybe she would store them in the Art department somewhere or hide them amongst the props if it came down to that. Daphnee finished her tea and washed the cup and Anne's too when she finished before taking up the demerit slip.

“Nine times out of ten she's at the Green House.” That was another means of hindering the girl, taking away her privileges in going to the Green House at all until she finished her punishment, but she did not have the authority o pull that off yet. She stuck it in the back of her mind for later, however.

Ready to go, she waits for Anne before heading to the Green House where sure enough Karin was to be found fussing over a few of the plants though Daphnee did not find plants all that intriguing. Pausing she looked at the demerit slip then approaches, head up and calm or at least she tries to be calm about the matter.

Formal or informal? “Miss Hessler, a word.”

Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:48 pm

And to the Greenhouse they went. Anne didn’t say anything directly although she would have made certain what was written on the demerit slip was ok with Mr Fredrik first, as changing a punishment when set was a waste of time. Still, knowing that particular teacher there was little doubt of him not being able to come up with some work for a young unruly student.

When they reached the Greenhouse Anne veered off, making sure she was out of sight so Daphnee would have peace and quiet. It was aided by the huge ventilation shafts and oversized shrubs that dotted around the huge glass buildings. Anne was passingly familiar with the place as while she had no real interest in botany herself, she did love flowers and this was exactly where she went to acquire the small bunches which were back in her room.

Karin was up slowly, intricately de-potting a series of plants that looked just like miniature fir-trees and, so focused on what she was doing she didn’t see Daphnee’s approach. She started, her fingers tightening involuntarily on the lower stem and she swore.

“Shit!”

She turned her head and took in who it was. It only took a glance at the purple hair to recognize her roommate. Turning back and bending down to carefully inspect the stem she had perhaps damaged.

“What do YOU want Daphnee? Can’t you see I’m busy?”

Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:14 pm

In as good a mood as every, for a second, just a second she said nothing but only watched what was going on before she moved forward a little.

“I'm afraid this can't wait.” She was a little nervous about this though she tried not to let that fact show as she turned over the demerit slip to the girl. “I have been asked to give this to you. Starting Monday for the week you are to report to Mr. Fredrick's in the Science department, room 203 and do as he instructs for the course of the week. The hours of your attendance can be found on the slip.”

Now this is where it would get interesting, she tried to project an outward show of calm, to not let her nerves get the better of her while she did so.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next