View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Nerves (for Anne Deas) 

Post Re: Nerves (for Anne Deas)
“Yup. Just ventriloquist dolls. I made one while here too to replace one I broke,” one her first night here she had smashed one of her own dolls to bits in displaced anger seeing what happen. Mister Timmons had seen it all, had been tarnished.

Granted it had been her that had been controlling the dolls but that one forever had it's personality changed as each doll took on a persona of it's own more or less and she did not want to be reminded of that night even if it were her own subconscious providing the material.

“I'm alright at it, not great yet but I get a lot of practice with it and am getting better. Back in Boston I was a loner, an only child, ignored by the other girls and sort of took too teaching myself with books and what I saw on the internet, You Tube and so forth mostly. Often my only audience had been myself and a mirror or my other dolls though now I've hit the stage where I can do it and not move my lips most of the time.”

Her hand squeezed Daphnee had been lead back inside the room. She leads Stephanie to the couch and despite her words she collects up the dolls and places them on her bed for now. It doesn't take her long to clear the room of them and she returns, hoping that it helped calm her down a bit.

“Can I get you something to drink? Juice? Tea? Water?” She had taken to carrying tea a lot since it had been Vera's preferred drink and she was still practicing with the elaborate tea ceremony of the Japanese to one day (hopefully) impress her Mistress with that new found knowledge though she was still a long was off from debuting that skill.

After fixing any drink that Stephanie may have wanted she returns with the drink then sits down next to her with a glass of orange juice.

She does not prompt her to begin letting Stephanie take her time with the matter on her own, or even ignore it for the time being. “So, what sort of hobbies to you immerse yourself in?”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:46 pm

"Water please"

Once the glass was in her hand she started turning it around in her hands, the water showing how unsteady her hands actually were, the trembles being evident in the less than steady surface of the drink. She did look like she was trying to keep her mind off the subject though.

"Y'know, i'm a chemistry major. I do love the how you can mix things together and create something entirely new... its what got me into the parties after all. And I do rather love my parties, everyone having fun and all that."

Her mood, that looked like it was improving suddenly dropped straight off the cliff again. "But... after that I don't know... I don't think I could stomach another party... I mean... What is going on? Can you tell me now we are alone? Please? You obviously know more..."

Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:14 am

She could tell that Stephanie was nervous given the uneasiness of the water that showed how nervous she was about the matter.

“A chemist, cool. About the only thing I remember from chemistry though was that the two chemicals in salt by themselves are poisonous to humans but combined their harmless. I was always too much of a space case to do well with formulas for science or math, not that I'm a bad student mind you.”

But when things got back to business though she listens to Stephanie and nods slightly. “Unfortunately I do not know much more than you do. And … well ...” she sighed and shook her head, was saying she couldn't speak about it speaking about it? She had to consider this carefully before answering.

“Regretfully I cannot discuss how I know these things, I … well I just do. You and I are in the same boat. I haven't got more ideas about matters than you do. Sometimes though the delusions were easier to deal with by far in many ways though it was worse ...”

Speaking about it and not being believed or finding that she had people that would believe her but couldn't talk about it, it was eating her up inside.

“But I can listen, and will listen. I'm not going to label you as nuts.” She shared a brief smile with the girl. “But if you just need a friend ...”

Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:24 am

"But why?! If the same thing has happened to you as well... but you are calm? How can you be calm? It was after the party and I was tidying up then there were those lines of black.. like tentacles or something and these yellow eyes with some sort of purple and they grabbed me. I thought I as dreaming but what happened then..."

She started tearing up, her hands shaking, water escaping her glass and layering her hands with moisture as she remembered.

"How? How Daphnee? Why can't you say anything? Do you think I should go to Miss Deas? Do you think she could tell me more or maybe even.." She gulps, not certain if she even believed herself suggesting such a thing. "Miss Matsumoto? Do you think they could help? You say that you could handle her? Could you ask her on my behalf? Please Daphnee?"

She sniffed loudly as she fought back tears. "How do.. did you cope?"

Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:27 pm

“I … I cannot ...” and she wasn't going to test Therion's limits there. Coping though, how she dealt with it? Well she could answer that seeing that it was not about the actual attacks. Still to be certain here she had to be rather limited.

Still she weighed this carefully, the apparent effects on Stephanie as she trembled and spilled over her hands. “Miss Matsumato will not be any help,” she recalled how that had gone for her when she broached the subject, when she could still speak about matters. “Though, Miss Deas I believe will be of better assistance in this area.”

She considered this for a moment. Calm, was she calm? Well, yes. In a way she had managed to simply deal with the matters that she had found herself in.

At first she had been angry, though afraid and now it was a way of life. As brutal as Therion was with her there were more than a few compliments he had delivered to her in an odd way about her resolve, her determination, how there were qualities like his time with Vera that they shared.

But she could not speak to her about that seeing she was bared.

“It's horrible, I know and I wish I could tell you more or that it will never happen again. As far as I have learned ...” she paused and shook her head in frustration, that would get to close to speaking about it.

“Find the little victories,” Daphnee concluded.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:23 am

"The little victories? Like what? I... I don't know what to do... Its still out there and I can't go back out! But I have outdoor classes and I'm scared Daphnee. What if it's after me? What if it finds me again? What if Anne can't help me?"

She started sobbing, wrapping her arms around herself, tears falling down her cheeks as the barriers she built crumbled.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:39 pm

If only she was the one being punished for violating the rules that Therion had established. It was a great temptation to tell Stephanie that she was not alone, she had so wanted to tell Anne too … it was ironic when she could speak freely of these things she felt that everyone would think that she was crazy but now that she met people that would believe her she couldn't really say anything.

For a moment a frown creased her lips and she drew Stephanie closer to her, her arm curled about her body rubbing up and down against her far arm in an attempt to sooth her.

“I can't say for sure if you will run into it again but by avoiding them they have already one. They want you to fear.” She refrained from drawing on her own experiences though she had wondered how much Therion would allow her to generalize, certainly she would have to ask him where those boundaries were.

“It may still be after you, I doubt it though, but it wants you to alter your state of being, it might not be such a big thing but don't let them win there.”

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Stephanie cried, wrapped in Daphnee's arms and busily making her blouse more than a little wet. She curled up in the provided comfort of the arm and just sobbed, her shoulders shaking with each repitition and she clung to Daphnee like she was the last thing on the planet.

A good hour later her sobs started winding down and she looked like she had cried herself out, although she didn't relinquish the hold she had on Daphnee. She did start to push up, her eyes red rimmed, face as soaked as her Daphnee's skirt and she looked

"Thank you Daphnee..." She said, her voice rough. She brought a hand up to stroke her face, looking into her eyes.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:42 pm

She let Stephanie cry herself out though it had taken longer than she expected though remembering back to her first time on the island it should not have been so surprising since she cried all night long, off and on only crying anew when she thought she had been all cried out.

Whether she was more upset about what had happened to her or the fact that no one would have believed her, at least then. She did not pull away from her though and while she felt she could only listen to what was being said and supply just the smallest of advice she continued to hold her close, stroking comfortingly along that arm.

There was no doubt by this stage that Karen was probably spending her final uninhibited hours at the Green House.

“It's fine. It's hard, I know ...” the touch upon her cheek was somewhat a surprise too, she should have pulled away from it, she knew that Stephanie was probably reaching out at that stage and to pull away abruptly might tarnish the last hour of comfort.

It wasn't as if Stephanie wasn't attractive, she just wasn't that way inclined. Stephanie would probably consider that later but for now Daphnee simply went with it to appease Stephanie.

“Can I be of any other help to you? I know I haven't done much and there's a lot I can't get into right now that I wish I could.” She let a smile light up her face for a moment as she spoke.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 pm

The next thing Daphnee saw was Stephanies lips and face moving rapidly toward her own. Her arms tightened around Daphnee's waist as she moved in for the kiss.

It was the only thing that Stephanie could think of that would make her feel better. She definately thought of Daphnee as cute (and the purple hair being rather exotic) and she certainly had no qualms sleeping with another girl. Ultimately though, she wanted something soft around her, not hard or made of shadow and black - something soft and white and entirely human... It would be one of those small victories that Daphnee met.. having sex on her own terms... As long as Daphnee didn't pull away of course.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:45 pm

It did not surprise her though this had been happening fast. She found Stephanie drawing a bit closer, those lips moving to her own. It was not as if she were a stranger to this sort of thing, there was Midnight and the mishap with the aphrodisiac and when Wraith possessed her having her mess around with Bria but other than the other day with Anne and her Mistress of course she had no sexual contact with another woman.

She did not pull away though, letting those lips press to her own. She did not deepen the kiss by seeking out her tongue though and while she did pull away her hands set on Stephanie's hips.

It was when that kiss was broken that she gazed at her. “Steph … I'm not ...”

She begins with a bit of a frown, though she considers something, a fleeting thought that shifts through her mind as she glances back. Her bedroom was littered with the offensive puppets and Karin's room was out as well as this one. The bathroom? On the off chance that Karin returned …

“But … well … I'll comfort you,” she had the experience when Wraith made he do it after all, and knew what she had liked. All of her special toys she had tossed away though she still had a few rather basic things.

“Go in the bathroom just there, I'll be in shortly.”

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:20 pm

For a moment it looked like she was going to erupt in tears as the first few words of refusal pushed her away, but Daphnee's words somewhat mollified her. They certainly weren't what she wanted to hear, but she would take whatever she could get.

"Oh...Okay" Stephanie replied tenatively, sliding off the bed and walking quietly to the bathroom, looking over her shoulder no less than half a dozen times in the very short walk.

Once there she sat on the loo, kicking her feet. The sexual side of her wanted to strip, to give something Daphnee would like to look at perhaps? But she was scared... once again alone she worried what might happen... at least it was light here!

Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:39 pm

She wasn't gone long, just long enough to dump out her make up from the little bag she had and placed a few toys in there. She then goes to the bathroom and sets the bag in the sink. She is a little nervous about this seeing that other than when she was being controlled she really had not taken the initiative in this. Well, when she was drugged she supposed but Vera would never let her do much more than touch to a degree.

“Your still dressed?” A rhetorical question that she asks Stephanie as the answer is somewhat obvious. She casually looks at Stephanie as she strolls over to her, then takes a seat in Stephanie's lap her hands pooling down to her chest, finger tips brushing against them then sweeping down to untuck her skirt then unbutton it slowly from the bottom up.

Those breasts where a bit larger than her own, not too much though that was not much of a surprise to her as she continues, leaning forward she sets her lips against her neck, a brief suckle there then the swish of her pert tongue along her naked flesh as she continues with those buttons.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:46 pm

“OH!” She exclaimed at Daphnee’s comment. She looked embarrassed, flustered and her hands flew to her own shirt. It was only Daphnee sat on her lap that stopped her from stripping right there and then. Instead, with the purple haired girl in the driving seat (both figuratively and literally!) she simply tilted her head back and sighed with pleasure as she felt human… wonderfully human hands on her skin, carefully unbuttoning and unwrapping her. Hot breath on her neck, soft lips on her skin.

It was as Daphnee had said - small victories.

Her own hands moved, stroking up Daphnee’s legs, over her skirt and up her top, moving up her sides and once they reached her bra, unclipping it with a smooth motion. Fingertips made little patterns on her back, occasionally there was a brush of nail but it was soft, gentle and most definitely loving. For Stephanie it was as if discovering the female body for the first time and she coo’d with pleasure as she felt that warm, wet tongue on her neck.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:20 pm

She took command of the situation as she sat there slowly seeing to the removal of that shirt. Once she had it fully unbuttoned she let her own hands breeze of that bra clad chest before it was seen too, goose bumps appearing along her arms in anticipation as her fingers assisted in unhitching that bra and tossing it aside to rest on the shirt nearby.

Her hands then went to the bare flesh, smoothly tracing her hands against those mounds, tweaking at those nipples with her hands, pinching them lightly and twisting each in opposite directions. One clock wise, the other counter clockwise.

She keeps that pressure light on her and while Daphnee had been use to rough treatment at the hands of the beasts of the island that had not always been the case. Sometimes there was a bit of pleasure though it was rare that she did not find a sadist of some sort.

Grabbing her own breast she guides it to Stephanie's lips for her to christen with those lips of hers. She shuddered sitting up in her lap as she casually sets a hand on hr shoulder, her chest rising and falling though she would be sure to keep herself in check and not loose control of the moment, slow shallow breaths greeted those lips though in no time her nipples would ripen provided that she was not delivered upon with sharp pain.

“How's this?” She asks as she draws away from that neck.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next