View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Nerves (for Anne Deas) 

Post Re: Nerves (for Anne Deas)
unresistingly she took the soft nipple into her mouth, running her tongue over it as she felt it harden in her mouth. Her assent of exactly how it was to have a rapidly hardening in her nipple was muffled and but the way her hands reached around and grasped Daphnee's pert buttocks certainly left it in little doubt that she was more than happy with the current situation.

She grasped and molded those fine arse cheeks, reaching under her skirt. After a moment those same fingers started pulling down her underwear, fingers pressing on flesh, molding, squeezing and enjoying just how they felt. She finally pulled her mouth from Daphnee's nipple, smiling up at Daphnee, before latching onto the other, her tongue attempting to make that one just as hard as its twin.

Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:05 pm

“OH!” She arched her back against the feel of that tongue coursing through her, her heart beat increasing a little as she was held a bit closed. Her nipple scene to, then the other it would not take long before it was as erect as it's neighbor.

She smoothly brushed her hands along Stephanie's arms, slowly ascending and descending them before she feels that continued touch on her and her grasp gets firmer on those arms to draw Stephanie's attention to her.

“You can touch, no penetration,” she affirms before softening that hold to grab at the other girls breasts delicately, giving them a squeeze as if testing them for ripeness. She'd allow a little touching but this, her body was not even hers to give for that was her Mistress' to do with as she pleased, or Anne for that matter until Midnight tonight but a little touching shouldn't hurt. She'd let Steph play a little before she would see to getting Stephanie out of those clothes.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:50 pm

A veritable pout was the only reply to Daphnee’s words, clearly stating that she would obey, but didn’t exactly like the imposed limit. She held the look for a moment before ducking her head underneath Daphnee’s bust, ignoring the nipples that were now hard little nubs and started kissing her way down, hands still firmly moulding the fine buttocks.

While the rule was no penetration, she was definitely aiming at the very least for a kiss right between Daphnee’s legs.

Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:32 pm

The limits had been imposed for a reason. Wraith had possessed her and made her deal with another woman once before and she had been drugged once but even then she chanted the mantra that Vera had her recite when pleasuring herself.

While it probably was not meant to be used in such a situation she had to make her allegiance clear at that stage, that she was Vera's as simple as that to play with or discard as she saw fit, that had been the arrangement and thus she strived to be ever more useful in part so she could avoid being discarded as much as it was to assist Vera by being more useful an able to fulfill various roles.

She did not want to freak Stephanie out with that mantra though. This was about her comfort after all and her intention was to show Stephanie attention. Just … a … second …

She did not stop Stephanie just yet, there was a flutter in her stomach as she imagined that it was Vera's touch upon her though it was tough imagining, that touch was different and the fact that she was in the driver's seat was something that her Mistress would never allow as far as she knew.

She purred a little enjoying that touch or was it her mind's imaging or both? She had secretly longed to be in the driver's seat with Vera, though she figured that would never happen. Still it was good to dream ...

Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Of course, Stephanie knew none of the reasons, or even had the slightest inkling that Daphnee was a slave to the Head Girl, Vera Matsumoto. Even if she believed the rumours (which she didn’t), the truth was far greater than any of the stories that abounded.

Gentle kisses continued, pattering down the purple haired girls stomach as her hands continued kneading the delectable arse cheeks that were in her grasp. As those kisses reached the hem of Daphnee’s skirt they stopped and, looking down she saw a pair of eyes peeking up as Stephanies fingers found the zip and pulled it down, little tugs helping the underwear come with her skirt.

Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:24 pm

“Remember, no penetration,” Daphnee reminds as she sit up, then stands to assist in there removal of those garments. She could not lie to herself, those kisses felt good and she reached down rubbing her fingers in a slow caress back and forth that warm cheek.

She did not pull back though, not yet though soon before she lost all manner of self control she would. “Just remember that you're next.” A warning? A threat? A promise? Well she had not be doing the first two anyway and the last had been keeping with what she initially had in mind here.

Daphnee would allow the girl to explore and touch a little more given her the opportunity knowing that most of these times these things either never expected it or never let their targets free enough to do so.

Freedom … there had been little freedom she found, some situations with the guests were better than others and in the end she had opted for the favorable ones. She had even managed to finesse some of them into relenting though it was always at a price. Therion's had been too great, to leave the one she served for him. She refused and paid dearly, was still paying and would likely pay more in the future too but only time would tell.

“That feels good, Steph.”

Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:08 pm

The grin that lit up Stephanies face was unfortunately hidden as she continued to tug down Daphnee’s panties and skirt, kicking them off to one side.

‘Fuck she’s gorgeous. I wish this was on a comfy bed rather than in her loo though.’

Her kisses restarted, pattering around the narrow cleft that made up Daphnee’s sex, just trying to warm her up, taking things slow. No penetration, but that wouldn’t slow her down and with each kiss she inhaled, breathing in the delicate fragrance of Daphnee’s skin. The next kiss went just where her pubic hair should have been, had it not been bare, followed by one underneath it, and then one more underneath that, until she was pressing kisses directly onto her slit, hands once again holding her arsecheeks as if she were afraid that Daphnee would escape.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:59 pm

“OOHHH!” Her eyes close as that whimper slips out of her lips. She stands up to make it easier to get out of those clothes of hers, a hand settling upon Stephanie's shoulder as they continue, the heat of her mouth sweeping lower and lower, those sucks … it's all she could do to keep in motion unbuttoning the top buttons of Stephanie's blouse, reaching inside and sliding her hand beneath her bra to let the warm contact of flesh rush against flesh as she runs her fingers over her.

She then seizes that nipple between thumb and forefinger as she rolls it back and forth, those hands there grabbing her ass firmly so that she does not pull away from the enticing lips upon her, her chest heaving with a little excitement as she feels those lips going to work on her. Blood pulses through her clit and hard nipples as she stands just above the girl almost as if she were the one trapped beneath her at her mercy.

“OH GAWD ...” There had been no mistaking that that felt good as that familiar stirring began to sweep over her, her imagination taking over as it became a little easier to envision her Mistress torturing her pleasantly so.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:23 pm

That cry was music to Stephanies ears and she spent another couple of minutes kissing harder around her clit, up and down the line of her sex, gaining a good portion of the wetness along her lips. She didn’t care and took a moment to lick them, delighting in the sweet flavor before diving in and running her tongue from base to clit in one long sweep, finishing that sweep by twirling her tongue directly around that wonderful bud of sensitive nerves, latching onto it, feeling the wonderful tremors in Daphnee’s body as she worked.

Releasing Daphnee’s clit she repeated the motion again, and again.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:01 pm

It may have been a different touch than she had been use too though there was no denying the pleasantness of it. Those long strokes though capped by the swishing of that tongue against the engorged bundles of nerves almost tipped her over the edge, her fingers squeezing her shoulder.

"OH FUCK!”

But that had only seemed to encourage Stephanie on as the action was repeated. On the third time she came undone, a moan of pleasure falling from her lips, she trembled and squeezed that shoulder, her fingers drawing away from her breast to tuck beneath her chin tilting her lips upward as she bent down stealing a kiss from her, tasting herself on those lips though it had not been the first time and probably wouldn't be the last in which she tasted herself.

Panting gasps left her lips and she had to brake that kiss sooner than expected.

“Your turn,” she pants, “I'm going to need you out of those things dear.” Shivers still rushed up and down her spine, if not for that hold on Stephanie's shoulder she would have fallen. She'd have to lean against the wall if Stephanie was to comply and would do so if she could get out of that grasp first.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Steph practically purred into Daphnee’s mouth as they kissed. Damn that was fun and her voice sounded so damned cute as she came! As an added bonus her cum was just as sweet as her pussy and there wasn’t a doubt in her mind she could make her cum another half dozen times before she even considered stopping.

Daphnee had other ideas though and Steph wasn’t going to argue. She shrugged out of her remaining clothes, standing before her naked. Her stomach was flat, devoid of muscle, little tits perky in the harsh bathroom light and she stood there, fine legs spread slightly, a thin line of blond hair marking the entrance of her own already wet cunt. A grin was plastered over her face as she looked at Daphnee panting.

“Where do you want me gorgeous?”

Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Green eyes dip down the fantastic body before her, naked beneath the bathroom lights. Her fingers stroll against her side as she brushes her hand and fingers against her. At first she ignores the question in favor of pressing her lips back to Stephanie's then trailed down her neck, her shoulders then Southward still as her tongue swirls over a nipple, her lips giving a little suck on that breast then she pulls back letting her teeth scrap softly against that nipple before drawing away and looking into her features.

“Turn around, palms against the wall.” She waits for her to comply taking that bag out of the sink before pressing her lips to a shoulder before lowering still trailing delicate kisses down her spine as she draws a hand down her back, rounding it against an ass cheek as she dips further down her with tender lips setting against such heated flesh.

For a second she wonders just what Stephanie would enjoy as fingers ease over her sex rubbing against it as she gets her fingers nice and wet as they move along her.

“Oh, this is so soft, so hot. I don't even have to do anything you want it that much. Shall we begin?”

Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:36 pm

Nipple tingling from the brief lick given Stephanie stood there, arse wiggling invitingly, palms against the wall. She felt good and couldn’t help but give a small moan as Daphnee’s fingers stroked along her steaming pussy. She wanted more! The thoughts of what had been done to get by that amorphous mass of darkness faded under the harsh glow of the lamp and Daphnee’s touch and she was wonderfully, delightfully horny and ready for a good solid fucking.

Looking over her shoulder her smiled saucily at Daphnee. “Fuck yeah, on both counts! I blame you for being as sexy as you are!”

She gave another inviting wiggle, spreading her legs a bit further, egging Daphnee on.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:28 pm

She blushes at the comment. “Such language,” and she gives her a playful slap on the ass as she looks up at her. Her fingers still sweeping against that wet gash her fingers curling back to rub against that wet sex, her index finger briefly touching that clit though there was no need to play, Stephanie was already quit ready and so she pulled back a little, slapped that ass once more then unzipped her cosmetic bag taking out the purple dildo. Her toys had not been state of the art like her Mistress' though they were functional.

Using the tip of that dildo she rubs it against that sex back and forth. Teasing her with it, knowing that she had wanted this as she stands up behind Stephanie, that dildo still rubbing against that slit as she reaches around her body grasping a tit.

She squeezes tightly at first then relaxes as she sets her lips down upon her shoulder moving her lips to her neck sweeping against it, tickling that spot where the neck met the shoulder with her tongue.

“Do you want this inside you?” She whispers up against her ear before tracing the ear with her tongue, it then dipping behind it.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:07 pm

She had given a small happy yelp as she was surprised, before waggling her arse once again, making a small moan as Daphnee’s hand dragged through her soaked pussy.

Something changed though as the dildo touched her, and she replied to Daphnees comment, a little tentatively.

“I’ld much rather your fingers sexy.”

There was a note there in her voice that was slightly off centre. Was it trepidation? An element of worry? The same thing was there in her body as well, a slight tension that only arrived when the the dildo first touched her cunt. She was certainly still wet and hadn’t pushed away Daphnee and the places where her lips followed had little goosebumps, so it wasn’t Daphnee herself.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next