View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Nerves (for Anne Deas) 

Post Re: Nerves (for Anne Deas)
She had heard about women who had fear that part of a male's anatomy, heard it referenced in TV shows and the like. Normally though it didn't come up or the lesbian in question had seemed disgusted with males in general so she assumed that it had something to do with that or maybe something familiar to her recent attack.

“Sure thing, Sweetie.” She drew the dildo away placing it back in the cosmetics bag and tossed it into the sink.

She slapped her ass again, rubbing the very spot then drew her fingers between her thighs spreading that pink pussy as two fingers barely press to it rubbing in small circles. Then back and forth she rubs against that entrance always threatening to penetrate her but keeping her guessing until she finally does, just barely dipping in to the first knuckles of her fingers circling the core slowly to draw out her pleasure.

“Now if you make a good case I'll give you a bit more, you'd like that wouldn't you?” Her tongue thrashes behind her ear as she plays with the blond haired girl a little further.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Her body relaxed almost immediately as the dildo was removed and the bag thrown into the sink. It wasn't so much that she didn't like men, but more that the hard object just reminded her of the previous night, something that Daphnee was helping her forget, helping her relax from.

The spank brought another little yelp, her body relaxing further and gracing Daphnee with yet another wiggle, settling into the fingers that just teased her.

"Awww!" Steph sighed with pleasure, trying to gyrate her arse a little so those fingers pushed into her. "You know what I want! Stop being cruel!"

There was a broad smile on her face though, taking any sting from her words.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:23 pm

“Oh, you want it do you? Just how much do you want it?” Her words were punctuated by the sweep of her tongue against her neck. She pressed against her so that Stephanie's back felt the hard points of her nipples as she squirmed back and forth a little.

“Perhaps ...” she grinned a little. She wasn't planning on being too cruel here but she was hoping to sweeten that moment a bit by making her work a little for her rewards. After all Daphnee had viewed herself as straight and normally would not have done this if not for her Mistress' commands which she obediently followed or in cases like this were there had been extenuating circumstances.

“Perhaps if you ask me nicely, Steph, I'll consider it. We could stop if you'd like.” Of course her fingers continued to tease into her just that barest half inch or so showing no signs of retreating as it spiraled against those wet pink lips. She had also calculated how many fingers she would use, she already determined that it would be two. Yes, not too thick but not that narrow either. She waited for Stephanie to respond as she took charge of the situations.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Blond hair flicked as she looked around, a pout solidly on her lips as she wiggled her behind once again.

“Please will you fuck me with your sexy little fingertips Daphnee Miss” She said with her best little girl voice, her pout rapidly changing into a grin, eyes shinging from the reflected light. “I don’t think we should stop now. After all it might be my time after you again!”

Another wiggle punctuated her words, the wetness plain for Daphnee to see.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:53 pm

She paused then grinned, just a little more of her fingers pressing inwardly, mixing those juices up as her fingers traced along the wet passage, the tips of her fingers getting nice and wet as she played.

Daphnee did not have too much experience her to draw upon and while she had the experience of being controlled by Vera that approach was out, not that she didn't like being dominated in such a fashion, she loved it but Stephanie probably didn't need something so one sided but something that would allow her to feel much different than she had during her attack where she was more than a spectator and more a participant.

And yet this was thrilling in a way to be in charge even though she already knew that she was going to relent. Today she had relented a fair bit, Stephanie was probably aware of that fact as it were but for the time being she was vulnerable and Daphnee knew what it was like to be in that position.

She might not have sought out female comfort though she did seek confirmation that these ordeals had happened.

“How's this? More?” She teased as she went from holding her spread apart to using that hand to rub back and forth against her clit before circling it slowly, then quickening the motion for a few seconds then slowing it back down again.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:17 pm

"Fuck yes! More! Much more!"

She was enjoying herself immensely. This was what she wanted after all. With fingers in her cunt she wanted more, she wanted to be properly fucked, having her put a hand on her back, holding her in place lightly as wonderfully soft human hands drove her to orgasm. Daphnee had said 'little victories' and that was exactly what this felt like. She had been fucked against her will, and now she was being fucked with her entire blessing.

It made everything feel so much better.

Pushing back once again she tried to get those fingers all the way in her. She could feel every millimeter of them inside her and she wanted more - she wanted to feel Daphnees knuckles bump against her as she was fingered. She wanted Daphnee's lips on her clit. She wanted to cum while with Daphnee wrapped around her, legs, tits and all.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:00 am

Such eagerness. As Stephanie attempted to take more she pulled her fingers back.

“Nuh huh.” she smiled before fixing her lips back against her neck, that tongue fixed to her soft skin as she tasted her. She bestowed another playful smack to her ass cheek before reaching around to grasp that tit, her fingers working over the nipple as she pinches it and pulls, then twists though she is not overly hard in what she does to the girl.

Her fingers drive inside her though at that moment, straight down to the knuckles of her hand, halt there then twirl against her before sliding nearly out of that passage, nice and slow as she went then fast as she pressed them back into her repeating the process.

“I bet you taste good. How about it? Can I have a taste?” Though she did not stop what she was doing as she pressed against her, within her sweltering body.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:09 am

Steph had no words, only light whimpers, full of lust and delight at her treatment. While it could be considered rough it was so much kinder than what she had endured and only stoked the fire between her legs. She wanted more, she wanted it all and Daphnee was being so damned cruel. At the same time she was giving her what she wanted and being wound up was heavenly. She didn’t want Daphnee to stop even for a second.

She ignored Daphnee’s admonishment and still did her best at bucking her hips back, trying to drive those fingers just a little deeper into her. Instead, she looked over her shoulder with a devlish smile.

“I doubt I taste quite as nice as you do sexy”

Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Daphnee grinned. “Well I guess there's no third party for a taste test and we'll be at odds as to our options but won't you give me a little taste?” She had next to no experience with the matter. Once there was with Vera and there were two other times that she recalled, once with a monster possessing her and another under the influence of drugs …

She had learned what she had liked though, had the experiences of her own conquests to draw upon too.

“Won't you?” She returned figuring that Stephanie could sit down and she herself could lay out a towel for her knees but she did not force this from Stephanie as she moved her fingers in that same pattern through that wet sex.

Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:25 pm

It took a second for Daphnee’s hesitance to get through to her mind. In Daphnee’s position she wouldn’t have asked for permission and would have simply spread her cheeks and driven right in, tongue first… Well… perhaps a little more slowly than that. Perhaps.

Taking it as a preference thing, she took her hands off the wall she reached around and slowly, gently touched Daphnee's wrist, guiding those fingers out of her. She whimpered slightly as she did as they rubbed across a particularly sensitive point and then they were free. Breathing heavily she looked at Daphnee’s beautiful green eyes and leaned in to kiss her, hoping that she wouldn’t be pushed away.

‘Kiss first, then she can have as much of me as she wants’ Steph thought as she leant forward.

Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:49 pm

She waited for Stephanie to comply, turning around and removing those fingers from her core. She did not press her away either and while it still felt somewhat strange to press her lips to anyone but her Mistress she did so now as she leaned forward.

She did not initiate an open mouth kiss though did not hesitate in following her in that endeavor if Stephanie desired it. Her fingers kneading against the chest of the other girl as she rubbed her. She allowed her thumbs to track against her nipples.

Going to work as their lips press against Stephanie's for a long while until she draws away, her chest heaving for air as she sets out that towel down for he knees as she takes her place before Stephanie. She spreads her legs further, her head moves forward as a tongue glides over that wet slit easing itself along that smooth sex. Licking straight up to the landing strip of blond hair between her thighs. Her tongue gathered those juices as she began to move faster and faster against that slit.

Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:10 pm

“Oooh fuck that’s good” Steph gasped as electric pleasure coursed from her cunt straight up her body. Hands dragged through the mass of purple hair and held her close. While Daphnee may not have had much experience it didn’t seem to matter at all for Stephanie and she writhed on Daphnee’s face, pushing her soaked pussy forward with each lick, giving that lick a little more force.

Steph kept her legs stretched wide, making sure that Daphnee had full access to her, her smooth gyrations bring forth heavier and heavier panting from the blond as she worked her way towards a come.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:48 pm

Daphnee was feeling a thrill. There was something exhilarating about having such an effect on someone else, to have them at your mercy like this. Now she could understand why her Mistress behaved in certain ways.

Though it wasn't going to happen she would have loved to get Vera in this circumstance just once but alas, she was the toy here and not the other way around. Just once … but tat was a secret desire that she wasn't likely.

It was a fleeting thought though, not one she would expect to indulge in though never would she have thought of doing so more than just the once though.

She grinned a little and continued to lick against tat slit before the tip of her tongue rested against that clit sweeping against her there. A finger replacing her tongue at her snatch as Daphnee rubs against it then peeks up into her features as she sets her finger at the core of that heated entrance. She paused drawing her hand away as she alternates between one and three fingers, unwilling to remove her tongue from spiraling and tracing against her clit to ask her.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:51 am

It didn't take long before Steph came. With the constant friction on her clit from Daphnee's tongue her only reprive was the slight gap between thrusts as she changed fingers. Steph certainly wasn't complaining however as it drew out the moment to a long, fine string of divine bliss.

Her orgasm, when it came was heralded by a long drawn out moan and her fine muscles tensed, her body vibrating with fine tremors. Her voice deepened in volume as she came and she thrust herself forward, folding her legs and pulling with her arms, trapping Daphnee between her thighs as she moaned loudly, her cunt walls flexing around the fingers deeply buried inside her.

If Karin had managed to get back, there would be no doubt what was going on in the bathroom, but Stephanie certainly didn't care who heard - she was having the time of her life and any thoughts of what had happened the previous night had already fled./

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:13 am

Gawd she was loud, what if Karin heard? She smiled though, her head slightly bowed as her tongue still licks that clit, her fingers still swirling against that clenching passage as she was kept close By those legs so she slowed just a little, occasionally flicking her tongue against that clit while rubbing the insides of those clenching walls.

Green eyes flicked up the expanse of Steph's body as she continued to play with her though she was slow and deliberate in her movements, slowing down to draw out this bliss,

“Feels good, doesn't it?” Extracting her fingers she licked them tasting the sweet juices there.

“Someone's all messy now. I think you need a shower. I'd hate to waste water though and was going to take one at the end of the evening so a few hours early won't kill me. What do you think.”

With running water that should help to masks Stephanie's sounds, not that she minded for those sounds had been sweet indeed.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next