View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Anatomy 666 (Niellwyn and Cassie) 

The reaction had been more than I could hope for. Amanda actually would some day make an excellent partner an the beast in me fluttered to life. I could feel me nipples pressing gainst the cotton of me bra, the golden rings griped by the ends as he girl before me withered ‘bout on me hand. Her delicate mouth seeking me own, her tongue no longer receiving, but giving…wanting…more than I had given thus far. Almost I forgot where we were an what wuz a happening round us...almost I lost me self in her warm skin an lustful moans. Pulling back I looked at the glazed unfocused eyes, the way she felt no shame in her condition before the other observers in the room.

Bringing me hand up from ‘tween her legs I slipped me forefinger into her own mouth so that she would now her taste. If it wuzn’t pleasant she would learn to clean herself for the benefit of all. Of course I would shave her….she had taken care, but her mound would match mine when I wuz done with her.

Me heart beat upon me chest as the blonds hair curled about me lap, the bun now gone, her body relaxed an flushed form the ordeal. Reaching down I seized the pin an pulled it out, bending over her to kiss the firm mound all to make it better. A taste of copper danced with the sweetness of her milk. Me tongue played across the nub, warming her nipple, licking at the small puncture. Me chest pushed down upon her face….her warm breath heavy upon me skin. Every part of me screamed to do more….but this wuz not the right place. As yet I needed more privacy…I wuz not the slut they all accused me of being. I prayed for strength for the beast is not easily overcome.

Looking up into the astonished faces of me audience in the dark room I spoke me words. “Amanda will now tell you what she felt…the pain…the pleasure…everything” I commanded it while smiling down at her, watching the fast breathing, the rise on fall of her naked chest. Oh yes, this wuz temptation…but so far it had all been for science….really….well at least that wuz what I told meself even as me own insides clenched in desire.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:11 am
Profile WWW

Amanda stroked her poor, wounded breast with one hand. The other clasped Cassie's wrist still so she could lick the proof of her own desire from the redhead's little petite fingers. Cassie's gentle kiss on the little hurt she was trying to knead away made the young girl gasp and cling to the msitress of this peculiar game. Without her hair up and with her features thus softened by her efforts she seemed much less powerful, and no longer seemed so much older. Perhaps she was Cassie's age. Younger? She sighed. She shifted her hips with the soiled crimson satin and her skirt hiked up about her bare midriff. The skirt fell over her to conceal the trickling on her thighs when she turned around to hug Cassie about the middle, burying her loose golden hair into her soft bosom. "Thank you so much." Her words came out in a gentle sob, bare chest heaving with emotion.

Then she released her from her embrace and sat up straight on the table. Her tits stood out proudly as she lifted her chin and stared right out at the spectators. Whiteness dripped from her on the giant screen, a hint of dark blood contrasting with her alabaster skin. She lifted her arms and began to mend her wild, disarrayed hair, making her bosom rise in a brazen and nonchalant display of her beauty. With a thin, self satisfied smile on her face, eyes clear and unwavering, she began to describe to the class her experience. She went into exacting detail, mentioning the stinging pain of the needle and the subsequent peculiarity of it's having skewered her flesh. She went to great lengths to make them understand the excruciating shock of it's being removed, and the soothign effect of Cassie's kiss, how it relieved her mind and set her loins aquiver. "The pleasure was indescribeable." She said, breathless now with the passion of recollection. Then she set out to describe it. Once finished she turned her head toward Cassie, lifting her shoulder coyly and giving her a look of askance. "Are you finished with your demonstration yet Miss Smith?"

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:58 pm
Profile YIM

Busying meself with the items of the cart I gathered up a small tube of some sort. The white label and its sharp black lettering making it seem sterile an cold. Listening with half an ear so to speak as Amanda gave a detailed description of what she had felt…it almost made me wonder why I had not been allowed to feel the pain an pleasure she described when me places had been pierced. Thar wuz a longing in me heart to have known, an so I lived through her telling of it.

An while she spoke I read…the tube wuz full of sumthing experimental with all them big fancy words that was like chemistry. Science had never been me big thing, an so it wuz like all greek to me. Well….why not. I wiggled up next to her on that table, letting her finish the story with me body all nice an touching her bare back. Warmth flooded me in familiar ways, like when I wuz with me lover. A heat boiled within, the beast not happy I had forced him down an raging still at me act. I could feel me self down low….feel it grow as Amanda told her story. Told everyone that with me fingers how she had found herself a quivering jumble of nerves an sensations that exploded into a climax. Sitting thar so close that the pure cinnamon of her skin danced along me nostril. I breathed in, the lilac of her shampoo mixing in….

Me fingers found the bun of hair she had so recently redone, an gingerly playing in her silky blond hair I undid it to let it fall freely down her back. I wanted the softness in her eyes, her head framed by those tresses so the other girls would see her in a different way. The way I now saw her, a soft delicate flower of youth. Her descriptions done she spoke her last words. “No Amanda, not done”….I undid the tube to her and pushed the thick gel onto each offered hand in turn, “rub this on yur breasts an make sure you do it slow an nice so it works well.” Me eyes danced in merriment, to have her stroke herself in front of the class would be a defining moment. Like I said I have no idea what experimental female aphrodisiac meant, but it wuz sure to get a rise outta the other girls in their seats while they watched her smear it on…..Lord did she smell good as I screwed the cap back down.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:41 pm
Profile WWW

"Yes Miss Smith." she acquiesced willingly, accepting the clear gel from the tube and applying it to her breasts langorously. Her bosom became sleek and shining on the screen as her hands rubbed the substance into the expansive mounds. Her fingers kneaded and massaged herself, and she tilted back her head in plain enjoyment. The ripe flesh moved and squished together in a delightful show, setting off her cleavage while she circled her dripping nipples with lubricated fingers. "Mmmmmm..." Finally she was finished, and she clasped her sticky hands demurely in her lap, sitting in the puddle of her own sweet stickiness as if such a thing were perfectly natural and right. Her tits heaved delightfully on the screen. Half a dozen heads bobbed with the tantalizing rise and fall, the skin and hardened, frothy caps gleaming with the lotion.

Amanda's sweet, satisfied smile persisted for a few seconds. Then without warning she moaned. She shuddered. Her throat moved as she swallowed, beginning to pant heavily. "Oh God...Cassie what..?" Her bosom was becoming the msot delicate shade of pastel, burning pink. And they were growing. As if the sweet swell of her milk were not enough, they were growing firmer and fleshier. "Unnngh....that feels so good..." Amanda kept her hands tightly bound together on her skirt, even when the pink flush spread to her bared shoulders and trim stomach, even when she gave a sharp and inexplicable yelp. Her face was scrunched up and her mouth open and panting, a thin rivulet of saliva leaking from the corner of those pouting lips. She looked at her mistress pleadingly. "It's unbearable...oh Cassie please help.." Still she didn't move to touch herself, but instead turned to the redhead and placed her palms with the gel on Cassie's slim neck, giving her a tender kiss and leaving traces of the gel on the lovely demosntrator. "My tits are so sore....I love it....it hurts so bad.." Amanda's description to the class dissolved as she burst into tears. Her entire body shuddered. She wept violently, the tears veritably pouring down her cheeks, landing with soft pats onto her puffy pink breasts. "Oh Cassie...uahhhh...."

Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:33 pm
Profile YIM

The undulating flesh under those hands caught me eye in a way it shouldn’t have. Nervously I fidgeted with me ring. The diamond circling me finger o’er an o’er in the dimness of the room while I tried hard to remember me vows as I thought they should go. The one about taking no other, but somehow I couldn’t member that part…in fact had we changed them…did not me love want me to do this...to give into me baser instincts an take another to our bed. The way they quivered under her hands, like the flesh had a mind of its own, calling to me. It took everything I had to keep me own hands from coming up, an still me body leaned ‘gainst hers….

The beast within laughed, like he knew sum thing I didn’t. Clearing me voice I spoke trying to be clear an modulated in me approach, “I want all of yah to come hither and try this stuff, jus like Amanda” The desire dripping from me mouth an making me fear me own sanity. An then what I’d said roared in me ears….the laughter in me head bubbling upwards. Her hands hit me neck an I knew meself lost in them. Me pulse thundered gainst the circle of black leather with its golden studs, a rush of blood an heat that beat ‘gainst the tight band an played its tune into me head. The music had begun.

What wuz I thinking….me hands sliding off her shoulders an on down the front of that quivering expanse of white flesh. The firm full breasts with thar sheen of pink that made every inch of their expanse sum thing I wanted me hands exploring. I wanted those gel covered hand on me….I wuz lost….

The shirt jumped in me one hand, buttons Bouncing off the firm flesh of Amandas back. I pulled her hand gainst me, tween the edges of the cotton shirt an down upon the full an aching breast. ‘what had she felt’ I wondered as our mouths clashed gainst one another….I wanted to know….wanted to feel the same sort of thing that would bring me to tears of joy. I slid me tongue into her mouth, no longer aware nor caring about what the other students were watching…what they were seeing, or even if they had obeyed the last thing I said. I wuz no longer meself….It wuz like I could watch what I did from a long way away as that small part of me that remained ran an hid.

Liquid gel hit me breast, warmth radiating outwards from the hand I forced gainst me. I yielded me mouth to hers, letting our lips settle gainst one another. Bowing me body o’er hers I massaged one breast, teasing it, feeling the light sheen of oil upon me own hands. The moan curled o’er me tongue an matched hers….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:00 pm
Profile WWW

"Oh fuck yes....oooh Cassie girl..." Those were Amanda's last coherent words. Lips sought lips and closed with them. Warmth and desirous sighs slipped from mouth to mouth and throat to throat. Cassie swallowed Amanda's husky gasps and groans while Amanda sucked on the sweetness of the Southern peach in her palm. School uniform was carelessly torn asunder, sending buttons careening happily into the darkness. Cassie spilled out of bondage into the aching blond's waiting palms. Now it was her turn to feel the slick oils and see her milky breasts undulate under hands that required the touch of her skin. The way those blue eyes drank in the sight of her with every shameless careless and fondling touch was a thing bordering on madness. Unable to stand it, Amanda bent to feast on her lover's milk and lowered her fingers to dip into her dripping chalice of honey. Dining in paradise.

Cassie knew the fingers that probed at her secrets had found her shame. Gel smeared over her humid cleft and took the ring in hand, rolling it about, toying with the hood that was pulled over her timidly yearning clit. The students looked on longingly at the sight. Two women, bare breasts and feeding on each other's sweetness. Their hands shared and their loins ground into each other. The redhead's skin was flushed to match her wild tresses, her bosom blooming gorgeously. Amanda still suckled upon her, rubbing the other breast to excite her partner into reciprocation, working away at her beneath her skirt, never releasing the little decoration. I know what you're hiding she told her with touch and glance. "unnnn uhhhh..." they panted and sweat as one.

One by one the students descended, lured by morbid, erotic fascination. Some took the tube and rubbed the substance onto supple forearms. Others, reckless with lust and need, opened their blouses and dropped their skirts to coat mroe wicked places. Cassie felt herself being lfited by many hands, her skirt slid gently down. Amanda was pulled away, but her loss was promptly replaced by lips and hands that were greedy for their demonstrator's lessons. The room resounded with soft gaspings and cries, and the expressive contortions of silky smooth bodies in helpless reaction to the aphrodisiac. Forgotten, the camera clattered to the floor, setting the view on the screen on it's side.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:54 pm
Profile YIM

Her words were honey to me ears, sweet an sticky. Heat flowed from me middle outwards as hands, an lips an flesh touched. She touched the gold tween me legs an almost…yes almost I lost me way jus then. Amanda’s sweet folds beckoned so breaking the kiss I traveled downwards, playing on the jiggling melons an their sweet milk. I felt her lips upon mine as I went to hers…her hand still playing at the bit of gold she had discovered.

Oh, I did not think what others might think. No, the tangle of me shirt about me shoulders, one shoulder bare, the other covered as the cotton fabric pulled taught across me back. Amanda’s hands roamed freely over me swollen breasts, playing with me an sending jolts form me sensitive nipples down me spine. The simple white bra stayed fastened bout me back…..one strap broken during the tangle of limbs brought on by our mutual desire. The fabric pushed aside, holding me together as if a male lover sought solace with his hard shaft tween me ripe breasts. The short blue skirt sliding upwards to reveal me an my panties.

Me tongue left the hard erect nipple an worked its way downwards, swirling over the undulating flesh that wiggled ‘neath me like an eel. Nothing would stop me from me desire, I could smell her now, cinnamon an musk…her scent as me lips closed on the top of her neatly trimmed bush. I could feel her instinctively seeking out the same of me as I worked me body forwards over hers. Her lil panties easily lifted aside as I brought me tongue to her delicious nectar. Grinning in triumph I set me self upon her wet pink folds, sucking them into me mouth an twirling me tongue along the ridges of her.

Then I worked me elbow…then shoulder under an ‘hind her legs, pushing her up till her knees clasped me shoulder an her heels bounced off the base of me spin. Me own knees pinned her like an accordion until I let me self settle ‘gainst her chin an mouth…she would work out how to get me panties outta the way … I had bigger game before me mouth.

Hands, more than four…heat to me side as more flesh hit me. Lost…lost in a million sensations an none of um caring one bit about this place I found me self in. I breathed in her aroma, feeling me head twirl in the scent an the collar ‘bout me neck pulse as the pleasure of her body under mine an the hands about me sent shivers ‘cross me skin. Music played…an I ‘gain to hum its tune as I set about the joys of exploring this gorgeous blonds supple body.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:23 am
Profile WWW

The delicate red fruit dripped with sweet juice before Cassie's mouth. The fleshy dessert was warm and moist, bursting with succulent moisture. Amanda's squeals urged her on, an ecstatic solo amidst the choir that sung out their soft praises to love in an angelic hymn. "I want you cassie...oh god take me!" The blond embraced her lover's head with her thighs, pushing her mouth down onto the split between her legs. meanwhile her hands were impatient, clutching Cassie's warmed ass lecherously. Then her thumbs hooked under her panties, brushing her clit. With this firm hold, she tugged. Elastic and cotton parted, ripping into crisscross threads over the redhead's stinging hot mound. Amanda stared in wonder at the golden loop thus revealed. A sigh later her tongue drove through the puffy lips deeply. Her tongue swirled through the sticky mess, her pouty bottom lip touching her hooded clit. One hand played with the ring, cliding it up and down over the turgid little shaft, while her mouth closed over Cassie's sex to suckle it, tongue lapping along the length of the dripping flesh.

All around them now girls were joining up in simialr pairings, baring cutn and breast to mouths and educated fingers. Skin danced over sharp nipples. Wet muscles slid along humid slits. Their moans accumulated in the room with their juices. One adventurous girl held a chunk of hot wax, flinging burning drops all over. Sprays of heat washed over Cassie's back and began to harden, making her yelp. White splattered over Amanda's firm backside jsut udner Cassie's tongue, making the blond girl yelp and cry. To comfort herself she bucked her sex onto Cassie's tongue. Instantly her loins fluttered and she erupted up onto Cassie's chin. The plump red lips were glazed in the first plume of sweetness. Amanda was screaming, curled up like a dying snake and burying her shouts into Cassie's warm petals.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:53 pm
Profile YIM

The moist tongue danced ‘gainst me, taking all me will to keep me head down an tween her sweet thighs. Slowly I let me knees spread as I sank downwards onta her luscious lips. Wiggling me hips as the golden circle played cross me nub along with the seeking tongue. I could feel me insides pulse, could feel her tongue plunge within me an I let it…let it in till I could tighten round it an make her work within me.

Clinging to the round full bum of hers I tightened me fingers. Clenching in joy an lust…then walking them forwards over the bum. Pushing me index finger ‘gainst the swirl of muscle, feeling it tighten under me touch. A sudden moan an I taste the change from within her. Eagerly me tongue works across her wet folds as the added juices now trickle down round me finger. Gathering them up I slide it home, knowing this will only provide another kick to her already humming motor. Happily I toy with me prize like a cat an its prey.

Every convulsion, every wiggle of her sweet body brings me closer to the edge. Me other hand goes o’er me head…an as hot wax cascades over me body an her pert bum I strike…strike as the hot shards of pain swirl in the pleasure I feel an become one. SLAP…the sound echoing o’er the moans that fill the classroom an its observation dome. Red tints the pale quivering flesh as I bring me hand down again. Watching the spread of red upon her flesh before moving back in to play me tongue round her nub.
There had been 5 of us….now there were 4 till one returned from the office…a sweet set of pairings the thought lost as a warm tongue set itself gainst me once again an moaned in happiness. I could feel it … feel the heat radiating outwards an so I ground meself ‘gainst her in wonton lust…”Yesss” I mumbled as juices slid done me chin, “little more…fingers…work me…yesss….” Deep inside I shuddered at the wonton lust I felt an the way I behaved.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:26 am
Profile WWW

Amanda's gush was perfectly, though dizzily, centered on the screen behind the orgy. The screen everybody was ignoring. Half dressed students squirmed agaisnt each other, flushed and wet and whining pitifully. Nothing but animals. Cassie was helpless agaisnt her lover's tongue, even welcoming. The blond screamed as the sweet Southern girl probed her, trying to push her out. "Oooooooooh! Oh please Cassie stop! Nooooo oh fuck!" Her hips bucked over her figner until her knuckles punched her twitching bum with it's hardened beads of wax.

She shouted again at the powerful slaps that stung her and broke the wax free. All of it was captured on video. The reddening of her ass cheeks. Amanda's tears as she begged and writhed between furious slurping that came in long bouts. Cassie's grinning, joy softened face as she punished her lover. "Uhhh...gooood." Vengefully the sweating girl gripped the redhead's bum and puleld it onto her mouth, holdign her tight and worming a thump up through her pink ring, jamming it fully inside and smiling in victory. Her teeth took hold of the ring and pulled down sharply to up the stakes, before burying her mouth in the slippery folds. "Please...I want it Cassie....I want it so bad...give it too me.."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:47 am
Profile YIM

Muscles twitched ‘bout me finger as I plunged it inwards past the tight ring of her bum. Me tongue playing cross her pink folds, trying to lick up the gushing sweetness that threatened to spill upon the table. With me finger now busy I plunged me thumb inwards, feeling her tight lil ole self round me. Another slap as the crimson spread further upon her squirming bum setting her to a wiggling under me.

Hips gyrated as I sought momentary relief from the pleasure of her tongue, then plunged back onto the wonderful muscle. Fingers seemed to pull at me bum, gripping it in a iron hard vice of warm flesh an bone. Muscles tensing then….then the finger an a muffled guttural moan pours upon her warm juicy folds, sputtering as I come up for air an hear her words….

‘What does she want…I’m giving all I got, an still she asks for more.’ I think to m eself….then plunge back into her rubbing me thumb and forefinger gainst the thin membrane that separates them…Amanda is insatiable, wanting to cum already once ‘gain. So I bend to the task. Me own insides crying out at the release I deny them…or try to, but I can feel the heat, the building pressure as me whole body begins to clench.

Once gain I find me head back, hair running cross shoulders to pool upon the stark clean surface of the table. Biting me lip I try to hold off….me clit held tightly by the lips of me lover as she pulls the ring deeply into her mouth. A finger plunges into me bum an the muscles tense, breath held within lungs that threaten to burst….”fingers, now….inside me….oh….oh……” I cry out in panic as I feel me insides clench in excruciating tightness. Oh how I want something inside…to feel it within me….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:26 pm
Profile WWW

"Don't hold back baby.." the gold haired damsel implored her throatily, releasing Cassie's polished ornament from it's exquisite bondage. She laid a florid kiss upon the flame crowned maiden's nether mouth in an attempt to calm her prurient undulations so that she could better grip the luscious hills so seductively skewered upon her finger. "I think...ooooooh I think I'm gonna cum!" Her amorous attentions became lavish, fervid tongue lapping at the sweet honey dripping onto Amanda's ripe lips, plunging her slim fingers into Cassie's flawless, creamy derrierre. She added another finger to the thumb already worming about her hot inner passage to stretch her tantalizingly wide, licking that forbidden spot and removing her hands so that she clapped down onto her salaciously wriggling tongue. Amanda explored her lover's tight ass and moved her hands down to fill her sex, two fingers from each hand curling through the taut folds as she moaned in base delight, rubbing both thumbs along her clit with the adorable golden ring trapped betwixst them.

Hungry mouths rose up from the pool of tangled bodies and clothes to lay saccharine smoothness onto her breasts. The students splayed them out, each taking a milky nipple to suckle at the pair's teats as they moulded themselves together skin and steaming flesh. They gave darling little gasps before closing about their teats and suckling. Amanda began to weep again shoving her fingers deep as she clenched up, Cassie's own breasts captured in ravenous appetites. The heat was unbearable, their slapping, slipping flesh pouring sweet sweat, roaming hands unescapable. The blond tilted back her head and thrust out her legs, bursting in a glorious rush into Cassie's mouth. Her toes curled tortuously, a ululating cry bubbling up from her heaving chest. Her heart beat a frantic tattoo against Cassie's soft tummy, and she bucked upward over and over, bruising herself on the cool metal as she shuddered down to her twitching fingers and breasts, shrieking her immodest cries. "Aaaaahhhhhhh!"

Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:26 pm
Profile YIM

Fingers curling round the edge of the table an a clenching…holding tight for the ride I can feel bursting from within. With a curling of me back I raise me chest from the heat of amanda’s undulating torso an push me lower region tight upon her seeking mouth. Muscles bunch within me thighs an force the skin to ripple as two new mouths descend upon me offered breasts. Nipples stand proud an anxious, the tongues playing cross the taught surface. Me arms begin to tremble…all of me then…

“I……oohhhhhh” words no longer escape me mouth as the air is forced form me lungs in a long cry. Amanda’s tight folds clench me thumb an I know, know we are one like. Deep inside me the pulsing begins, the music reaching a crescendo that washes over me an leaves me within its grasp. On arms that no longer support me I crash upon the warm flesh of me lover, hard full nipples ripped from the mouths that feed upon me…pain an pleasure. Gasping for air tween each hard pulse I can feel the fingers within me clenched…then free…then clenched ‘gain as each throbbing climax makes me howl in delight.

Reaching out I grab flesh with me free hand. Grab it an try to pull it closer, wanting them all….wanting more than this one will bring. Hunger runs amuck within, each climax only making me hungrier….”ohhhhhh……ummmmm…..yessssss….mooorreuummmm”, Inside I feel meself rising up….getting ready as the last pulse fades tween me legs. I reckon its time to take me pick of the others as Amanda gasps for breath beneath me, wet with me juices.

I look about, shacking off me unfocused vision to lay me eyes upon the next one for me bed. Hunter look that, desire an lust all over me face as I flash me tongue along dripping red lips. I look her in the eyes an order her to feed the beast….”You….next….now…” rolling from Amanda’s sweating body to an not allowing time to think about what I have become in this moment of shear desire.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:52 pm
Profile WWW

She was a fetching, darling little thing. She had a pert button nose above a rather bewitching pink mouth, both glazed from recent labors of love. She panted, soft tongue wet and temptingly sticky, laying upon her palate like some exotic oyster that invited it's viewer to come and taste. The blooming flush on her cheeks made her gentle asian features that much more alluring, her slim arms held reticently over her swelling breasts, still hidden away behind walls and straps of dusky silk. Her skirt fluttered prettily about her narrow, sculpted hips. "I..." she tried to respond, her words catching in her throat, her feet taking a reticent step backward. Her eyes were half lidded with amorous desire. Cassie pursued firmly, not willing to allow the gentle fawn of a girl to escape her hunger, staring into her large liquid brown eyes as she placed her hands on her quarry's shoulders. Those eyes stared back at her, frozen and quivering like dewdrops in the brisk crosswinds of doubt and lust. Jsut as Cassie moved to close the gap, she saw something grey move inside the inky irises. The reflection of a metallic door slid aside to reveal a statuesque, erect silhouette.

"There will be quite enough of that!" Miss Hannigan's sharp command rang out, the stern report making all present jump anxiously. How could this happen? The metal door hissed closed, leaving the unclad young women trapped in the sterile classroom under the mirrored dome and their teacher's reproachful eyes. The camera gleefully displayed their shame lopsidedly onto the projector screen. The instructor stared, eyebrows hard and eyes piercing as new steel nails. None dared stir, except to move to cover exposed breasts and sodden clefts, replacing their garments with a dreadful apprehension that those accusing eyes would explode with wrath in a violent attack on their vulnerable selves. The air conditioner's droning whine switched off, leaving the room heavy with the stillness. "Ms. Hannigan I.." Amanda gasped from her tear streaked face still slick and glossy with Cassie's fresh honey. "Shut up Amanda." One eybrow twitched, a vein in the professor's jaw pulsing lividly. Amanda cringed, placing an arm over her swollen, sweaty breasts and rising to a sitting position to cross her juice stained thighs, cheeks flaming. When the teacher finally stirred from her spot with an abrupt clicking of heels, everyoen flinched, watching as she crossed the room and bent down to retrieve the still running camera. "Class is over. Everybody but Amanda and Miss Smith are free to go." she stated in chillingly even tones. She did not face them, keeping her back turned to the class.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:17 pm
Profile YIM

The hunt wuz on an nothing would deter me from the ripe prize before me. Like one of them deer in uncles, headlights out on the farm she stood transfixed with me gaze. The Pouty lips moving apart enough for the intake of breath that pushed the firm teacup breasts upwards an closer to me. Closing the gap I felt the heat of her, an new in that moment she wuz mine.

A voice from the past…I took a step closer me hand brushing the full nipple, a sizzle of chemistry. With wrenching agony I came back, looking into the worried eyes an understanding fully the voice that boomed in me head. Heat flooding me face in object shame an humiliation at what I wuz about to do. Could me flesh be soooo weak? How Had I come to this? Me belly still hot an needful as I turned to face the wraith of me teacher, one hand clutching the button less fabric of me shirt together. For all me shame I could not look the woman in the eyes, nor the other girls. So I looked downwards, at the lattice work of them white tiles an tried to breath as me heart thundered in me chest.

Air blew across me nether region, the torn fabric and the liquid upon me thighs a constant reminder of me sin. With a nervous hand I tried to straighten out the blue skirt about me hips and legs. Silently I prayed to me lord in heaven for forgiveness….for any sign that what I had done here today wuz anything but wrong in his eyes. I wuz a married woman, to do this to me loving partner no matter how much she begged it of me wuz wrong…an in class of all places. Oh, I vowed to push the beast further down, to not allow it to stir again no matter how much Hanaji might beg.

The professor called again, the air no longer warm an inviting but chill an devoid of feeling much like me teacher. I tried to breath, afraid to move least I give some part of me away to further humiliation. Me nipples painfully rubbed on the cotton of me blouse with each breath, the fabric scratching at me ends in a never ending stab at me senses. The bra hung round me middle, useless an making me feel like the tramp I so tried to avoid being. Oh, any punishment had to be better than this ache within me whole being. An yet I wuz about to find out, the specter of detention once ‘gain raising its ugly wraithlike form before me….of more time lost with no understanding of what had happened. Perhaps I didn’t really want to know? So I faced me plight with a heavy heart…eyes coming up enough to see the creamy flesh of Amanda…a pang of guilt an still a thrill of lust…Shaking me head…’what had become of yah cassie?’

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next