View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next
 Pet (for Alex) 

Post Re: Pet (for Alex)
Goro nodded at her explanation. He was no gear head after all and thus he has to rely on her view there. Things had been set back give the loss of his battle ship.

He did have some spending money though after the quick sale of that ship and slaves though in truth he had but the one battleship.

He had lied earlier about the Adda launching attack only in the effect that they lacked the ships to do so. Goro had a few nest eggs spread around the galaxy, a slaver like him was cautious after all and it would take some connections to the black market to get an older battleship though it would eat into his savings.

Not a huge deal as he had the resources of a planet now to draw upon, though they lacked the technology to build one but had a good many resources to exploit. In time Goro would be more dangerous or the Adda would figure him out.

He lets her rest after getting a few technical manuals for her to look over.

After resting for a night he takes her to the infirmary to have her looked over before turning over a few items from his amorphous mass that he pushed to the surface that he turns over to the doctor, small golden loops of meal.

“Sterilize those. Pet, now is the time that you can get many alterations done though I don't think that I'll keep you the same with one tiny alteration,” Goro grazed her breasts with his fingers as he grinned.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Alexandra was left mostly in the dark as she was allowed to rest. Goro had lost a battleship which must have been costly. The Adda did seem numerous when she encountered them but she knew little of their actual homeworld or their overall military strength. Unfortunately, the agent was not of clear mind to think of those threats back then.

Now that she was being left mostly alone, what was there to do? She was stuck on an alien vessel with no weapons or a means to fight back. The drug was leaving her constantly vulnerable to Goro's advances and she had no clue where her suit was. All that remained was trying to figure out what Goro would do next and what she could do to hinder that while she could still think straight. She already cost Goro a battleship among a number of Adda troops that fell in battle. With needing to sell that ADD ship and those two agents immediately, she could only guess his resources were finite.

Goro had alot of interest in Ashen technology. Alexandra could only guess this was due to it being abandoned by a lost civilization and easy to acquire. She did not take Goro as a researcher or historian. Quebos seemed to have more interest and was perhaps a potential business partner in matters such as this. With her tech expertise, Goro merely needed her to work on broken tech or identify unknown lost technology.

Sighing softly, the russian woman welcomed the time she was allowed to rest. She practically blacked out immediately only to be awaken hours later by Goro's orders and his potent musk. She arrived in the medbay and stripped for whoever was checking her out. The agent tensed and shivered as those slimy fingers slide over her luscious globe. Her eyes narrowed at the piercings it seems she was going to be permamently marked by her owner now.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Her assessments were right. Those piercings had been sterilized and her sensitive nipples. Next each of those nipples are injected with that lactating serum from earlier though this one is stronger than any he had available on his ship … perhaps stronger was too strong a word, it's quality was better meaning the duration was a lot longer.

Once that was done the doctor was expecting payment of some kind. This of course had not been his ship nor were these his people.

Towards the end of the conversation talked about his slave. Finally though Goro's eyes drift toward Alex.

“Pay him,” he commands, the scent of that musk rising.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:33 am

"Nngh!" The agent cringed in pain as her nipples were pierced then injected with something. With how her breasts tingled and burned, she could only assume it was more serum to force her body to lactate. It would not be long before those heaving jugs were once more filled with milk.

Despite not wanting any of this, Goro expected her to pay the doctor for all this. "Ahh..." she gasped as the musk grew stronger. She felt a bit dizzy for a moment as a wealth of heat rippled through her voluptuous form. Alexandra had no money of course. She could only guess that her body would pay the tab. Still topless, the russian ADD agent lowered herself to her knees before the doctor and offered her breasts to entertain him.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Goro left the payment vague but he maneuvers to get a better view of the ordeal though at the same time he's pumping the air full of that rich scent.

A reward perhaps or to get her to comply without incident? Perhaps both. The doctor of course is not beyond being paid in such a manner. The drug he used was easy enough to get a hold of though it was not often used so it would probably be three or four months before he would need it, not that anyone would miss such a minute amount.

He loved those breasts, large and full he gave them the gentlest of squeezes.

“My, there so big,” he smiled careful about touching the piercings or the sensitive nipples he could not help but stiffen in his pants with the anticipation to come. “But since you're down there ...”

The doctor freed himself. He was of average size unlike the Adda which happened to be on the scale of large to no matter how big they were they could not fill her like Goro could.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:27 pm

The ADD agent groaned softly as the alien revealed his cock. It was not the sight of the member that made her groan though. Goro was constantly pumping the poor woman with drugs, telling her brain to feel good and relaxed. Having no choice in the matter, the russian woman reached up and took the hardening prick in hand. She stroked it slowly before pressing her lips to the heated tip. She gave it soft kisses, swirling her tongue and stimulating the glands on the underside. Her lips parted further as she took the member in. Thankfully, the doctor's size did not make it feel like she was unhinging her jaw to get it all in.

The musk kept pumping into her as she worked. Her groans vibrate through the shaft as she proceeded to suck long and deep. Her eyes cloud over as one of her hands slowly slid over her thighs and between them. She let out a muffled moan. Alexandra was dripping wet already as her fingers traced over those hypersensitive lips. She could not contain herself. She curled her fingers into her own body while her other hand continued to pump the doctor's cock. She sucked long and deep while pleasuring herself as wave after wave of unrelenting heat pounded away at her psyche.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:07 pm

I the doctor had been affected by the aphrodisiac he seemed to respond to it with more control though granted this was probably his first time experiencing this. She sucked for all she was work taking him in deep and pulling groans from his lips as she did so. He skimmed those breasts, those fine, fine breasts as he heard the slosh of her fingers inside her own sex.

When his hands moved to embrace her upper arms as a groan ripped through his lips he had been ready to push her back to the floor and take her though Goro's voice stopped him.

“She is in charge of repaying you, it is up to her. Ask her.”

“Let me fuck you," he pleaded, his cock felt so good in her mouth that he needed more, wanted more. The musk remained constant neither diminished or increasing as if Goro was letting her decide or perhaps interested in seeing what she decided

Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:32 pm

For Alexandra, there was no real choice. She was supposed to repay him and Goro provided no further information than that. The doctor may have been begging but it was still an order to the drugged agent. She let the cock slide from her lips as she leaned back to lay on the floor. Alexandra's long red hair spread across the hard floor as she slowly parted her thighs. Juices trickled freely from between her enflamed netherlips. Every heated breath ended in a groan as Alexandra waited for the doctor to fuck her and relieve some of this insanity from her loins. It was impossible to think clearly. The air around her felt so very hot while her entire body tingled with erotic delight.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:36 pm

No further instruction given the doctor relayed his eagerness by dropping down to the floor. He was so ready, hard and throbbing, her thighs parted and he pushed straight into her with an sudden eagerness.

One thrust had him in ecstatic bliss, the aphrodisiac may have been effecting him as he burst straight away with no apologies as his hips slapped against her own a few more times.

“Hm, if gestation and child rearing were quicker in humans perhaps you would be suited as a breeder. You're already producing milk ...”

“Well, doctor, you have had your fun.” Goro has her dress and clean up before leading her back wondering if she has worked out that she had just been branded in a sense, those piercings actually tracking devices stored with a ton of information on it.

He was not worried so much about her attempting to escape but rather if someone kidnapped her.

When they got back Goro pushed a tool out of the mass of his body, some sort of scanner that he sweeps over her then nods the scanner being absorbed back into the mass of his gelatinous body.

“See to your need Pet,” he commanded before slithering away from her to look over some of those technical manuals that he had gotten earlier, that musk dissipating as he goes into the next room to look at something on datapad.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:42 am

The doctor could not hold himself back. His cock slid right into Alexandra's yearning vagina. Her passage tightened around the invader which was more than enough for him to blow his load deep inside the human woman. "Uhhnnnn..." She groaned as her eyes fluttered, the warm heat flowing into her caused her own juices to be released. Thankfully, the creature did not last as long as Goro did and she was allowed to dress and clean up afterwards. Her body was tingling from head to toe. Still backing in her afterglow, the drugged agent could not even think straight. She felt so good but she did not know what to feel about being just a means to pay off someone.

The ADD agent was unaware that the rings had tracking devices in them. Now it was just another means for Goro to keep his beautiful prize. She was scanned by a device she never knew Goro had before being left on her own. His orders were clear but she simply sat in the room. Her body shivered, the drug still wreaking havoc on her libido. She had been inhaling that musk since they arrived here and all through the doctor fucking her. Her body was horny and yearning for something far more satisfying.

A hand slid up and cupped a breast. "Oh!" she gasped, they were still very tender and they felt much heavier now. Her fingers graze over the globe sending a wealth of pleasure rolling through her chest. "Uhnn..." she regretted touching her chest immediately. Her heart was fluttering as her fingers continued to graze over her tender flesh. She gave another squeeze, leaving her panting with need as butterflies erupted inside her belly.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:25 am

Goro had left her to her own devices for the remainder of the evening. Once she fulfilled his requests of touching and pleasing herself she would find that the door to the other room had been locked and he had not been answering immersed in those tech manuals perhaps.

She is left yearning for the drug throughout the night, left to her own fingers to deal with her rising desires but little can help with the withdrawal symptoms that she is made to endure.

In the morning breakfast is send to them and he spends time getting ready absorbing objects into the mass of his body, all green to better camouflage into him better, simply put he had taken to some items to assist in escaping from cells though he had nothing to short out force fields having felt secure in his battleship.

But even as he gets ready he does not emit scent though shortly after breakfast clothes are delivered, elbow length pink gloves and a purple gown using the measurements from earlier on Vanejin he gets a few things for her.

“How good of a shot are you? Your hand to hand skills? Or does your training remain solely with tech?”

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Alexandra fell asleep after she finished pleasuring herself. Thankfully, the deep slumber helped avoid most of the withdrawal discomforts only to be welcomed that morning with a fresh headache. Food was brought to her and she did her best to stomach it even as her head throbbed in agony. Goro said nothing as he continued to make preparations. He was not emitting any musk. Was he displeased with her for some reason or was this just to further toy with the agent?

She changed into the gown and gloves he provided. Her breasts were barely contained within the skimpy outfit. Her breasts were slightly larger due to the amount of milk those lovely jugs contained. By this time, Alexandra was sweating slightly from the lack of drug in her system. She felt sick but resisted the urge to beg for it at least for the time being. As she dressed, Goro asked about her combat experience. "I have basic training just like any agent," Alexandra replied, "My suit helped with my physical capabilities and aiming."

Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Perhaps he was keeping her unbalanced as he did not seem to be displeased with her but for whatever reason he had allowed those symptoms to steal over her as the morning progressed. The gown had barely contained her though.

He seemed to consider her answer for the time being. “Basic training is not good enough, you will be trained by the Adda. Since you will be around me most of the time it is probably best to refine your role as a bodyguard of sorts.

“Where did you get the suit or what do you need to construct one?” He makes a note of the material and what she may need. Her hand to hand though … well the Adda had the edge there given the extra set out limbs but they were reckless with fighting techniques so perhaps training up her marksmanship would be best … of course she was not at the stage to be trusted with guns or weapons just yet but he would get her the training.

For the remainder of that day there is no musk though. They rendez-vous with another craft at the end of the day and switch ships and travel on the freighter the rest of the way. There is only the captain, a reptilian creature with black scales that keeps eying her as they make their way to a shipyard.

“Find me a decent battleship, or at least cruiser and perhaps there will be something in it for you.”

Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:29 am

Alexandra's fighting capability should have been already known by Goro. She had killed several in the Valis ruins in a previous mission and that was done mostly on her own with only minor aid from some less skilled researchers. With her suit on, she seemed to be more than capable in holding her own in ranged combat. In melee, she was able to disable a few Adda during her escape back then. The details of her suit were only known by her but that mattered little now.

The agent could only stare at Goro when he mentioned combat training. Bodyguard? She could not believe that. Would he really give her a weapon? Even if he did, could she really fight back? Killing him would save alot of people while damning her own. Alexandra did her best to describe what all she needed to make another suit. It was going to take alot of time to produce another suit and calibrate it to her body. Such a fine yet durable material with the tiniest of circuitry running through it required the finest and best materials money could buy.

Things only grew worse as the day went on. The migraines were back and she was practically a zombie as she was led to another ship and taken the rest of the way to the shipyard. Her breathing was ragged. She had cold sweats. Every breath was a groan of utter agony as she relied on a nearby wall for support. If Goro was showing why she should obey and how much she needed him, he was very clear in that matter.

"D-Decent?" she replied, "But... I don't know what you want... I can't even think straight with this headache..."

Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:52 am

He should have known but didn't. This had shown how callous he had been when it came to Adda lives, he didn't pay attention to their loss. Had she killed 100 warriors on that planet or 1000 he just would not register their loss.

What he had paid attention to was the property damage that she had caused in her escape, the damages to his own ship and his fighters, money was more important to him and while he could not recall how many Adda she had bested last time he could give the exact figure for the loss of his ships and their replacement.

It was something he did not pay attention to though the fact that he was making her go without the musk too could have been a test, could have shown her just what life would be like if she decided to get rid of him. He was still vulnerable to energy weapons after all.

There was a hint beginning dropped there about her headaches but he did not rise to it. Rather there was the caress of slimy fingers against her cheek. “You with a little migraine or a skilled Adda tech, who do you think would have an opinion I actually value?”

He let that thought hit home. “Something that requires a crew of less than a hundred and has plenty of cargo space. Either it should have hangers or plenty of space for hangers, at least one port and aft. Weapons are good though the Adda are using them so those that have better targeting computers is ideal. Tractor beams are a nice addition too … now get looking.”

For a few hours they look over ships. He places a deposit on one then goes back to the freighter with her after they grab something to eat. Goro needs not eat in the traditional sense, he absorbs food which is dissolved by his cells though slowly as his touch cannot harm flesh unless in contact with it for hours on end.

Food is about the only thing he can brake down. Though soon they are on the way to the Adda home world though neither gives it a name.

“I will need you to come back with a transport capable of bringing about one hundred people and routine equipment,” he says to to the black scaled creature, the two ignore Alex for the time being.

Then when he does pay attention to her it's about his earlier thoughts. “How do you think you will perform in the role of bodyguard? It should be a rare gig for you but one that I might have uses for seeing that you will be around more often than not. I will have to find a hand to hand martial art that you could excel at.”

Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next