View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
 Pet (for Alex) 

Post Re: Pet (for Alex)
“Because he is yours to command. The only things he won't do are those that he's been forbidden to comply with or go against my best interests. If you ordered him to kill himself he is obliged to obey,” Goro explained as he pumped into her slowly feeling each and every inch of her as he continued to move inside her.

His hands still working with those tiny mouths as they slurped and feed off of her enjoying the taste of her breast milk. He considered what she had to say about him in brief, not that he really paid attention to the Adda but he did pay attention to her and thus her protection. This Adda was a poor choice for what he had in mind but there were others. Her Minder would obey but it was perhaps better if it were not her Minder inflicting pain upon her.

He had an evaluation that was past though he had come to some conclusions that he made though now he brought a pseudo pod up to her face and brushed her cheek before he came at her with deeper thrusts though he still moved slowly against her.

“Infiltration, your acting skills will be tested in the upcoming days, I have an assignment for you to take care of. Some under cover work that should lead to certain discoveries though I am unsure that you can handle it and the Adda are only good for warfare and recovery missions.”

For a change he did not drive her into unconsciousness but that was deliberately. Shorter sessions given that she had gone all day craving matters. He spaced out her pleasure through out the night, though sleep did eventual take her.

The following day was tougher, there was little musk, a little each hour and while she was free to do what she would on this day. Ri was present to milk her and as usual see to whatever needs she desired.

“Do you need to be milked?” He asked her as she woke.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:43 pm

The sex went on throughout the night until sleep claimed the woman. It was certainly far less brutal than the ravaging she usually received from her Master. As always, Goro hinted at a mission without giving any real details. The agent slept soundly though, thoroughly exhausted from the week of being 'rewarded'.

Ri was there the next morning as always. Alexandra offered her breasts for milking and did not resist any action the Adda had planned. The musk was lighter but still enough to keep the agent feeling good. Her slit was slightly moist which has long become the norm for the oversexed slave. Whether Ri tries anything or not, Alexandra waited for further instruction on what she was to be doing today. If there was nothing, she expected she would be doing more maintenance on the experimental mechs along with taking more lessons in the Adda language.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:09 am

Ri just drank, provided that he did not receive any orders for she had not seemed as over sexed today as she had on others so he merely saw to her needs, got her cleaned and fed. Today it was back to more repairs of the Mechas. There seemed to be enough of them for a squad and with the droid K-7 providing translations, albeit slow ones she was able to finish repairs on three of them as well as making time for her lessons.

That night Goro had not taking her, not in the normal sense. No, he encouraged her to make the initial moves when he rejoined her. It was part of her further training.

In the days that followed less and less of the scent was used throughout the day. It always returned at night to a steady stream though but the day did come when there was no scent at all.

Though it came back at night. Goro had to assure her that he was not displeased but that day was only during a language lesson that encompassed most of the day given that repairs to the Mechas were done and each had been put through a series of tests.

For three days she had been without the scent though she managed to get it back at night.. It was the third night when Goro was with her that he gave the order for her observations on any apparent withdrawal.

“Can you function, Pet?”

Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:30 pm

The slave did as she was told. She knew nothing else at this point. Her technical skills were still very much on par. The musk kept her heated but it grew fainter with each day. Still, her inhibitions were gone and she found herself more open to any and all sexual advances to those who had the will to do so.

As the days went on and the musk faded to nothing, the withdrawals would kick in. After months of inhaling nothing but the musk, her body relied on it so heavily that it was like she was a fish out of water. The pain returned and the agent tried everything to dull the pain. Her days were pure suffering while her nights were nothing but pleasure. She threw herself at Goro, offering herself to him as the musk saturated her system. Goro was not displeased with her so why was he tormenting her like this?

Much like the times before, Alexandra was sweating and having severe headaches. "Please, Master," she whimpered, "It hurts too much. Please bring it back. I will be good. I'm sorry." It was hard to think straight when it felt like there were nails being driven into one's skull. She knew she was not in trouble but this pain made her thing she was being punished in some way.

Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:50 pm

It had been as he thought. “This is no good …” But he figured that this was going to happen. She could function with just a little of the drug but take it away entirely and their were effects much like this.

He ha not been upset though, this was something beyond her control. [color=#BF0000] “Change of plans … tomorrow I shall have you work with Xeretos for the next few months and see what can be done, evenings will be spent with language lessons.”

The remainder of the night had been spent in passion. Come the next days ahead of her she met with Xeretos. He was a tall, six armed, pale skinned and hairless alien with larger bulbous blue eyes and a tiny mouth. He had no nose and wore a slave collar.

A doctor by trained, specializing in genetics she dealt with him for the next few months during which she found that he was the one that allowed Goro to produce his neutralizing scent but he could never get it right.

After months of working with her and Goro he had produce an ampoule that one injected was suppose to fool portions of her brain into thinking that she was smelling the scent. In theory, since none of this had been tested it had been believed that she would crash hard after it wore off unless getting the scent …

“It will be tested the day after tomorrow. It is no good if you cannot get by the next leg of your conditioning. As you are aware I am preparing you for your next assignment.

“Remember you are not being punished, you are being trained.”

The following day after being milked, cleaned and fed Ri had brought her to a dark room that she had not been in before where a large Adda stood. He was wearing an apron and one side of his face had horrible scars, the eye there being solid white and dead.

“I will be outside,” Ri whispered into her ear.

The large Adda was in the midst of chains. He cracked a whip to get her attention. “Undress and crawl to me. For the remainder of the day I am your God, Zor.”

He waited for her to comply, a scaly hand reaching down to roughly grasp her cheek drawing her face to his crotch. “Now suck.”

Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:10 pm

For months, she was nothing but a guinea pig to test drugs on. Eventually, a temporary solution was found though it meant that Alexandra would be going without the pleasure of inhaling the musk. The reason behind this was lost to her beyond being required for her upcoming mission. Her only respite were the nights spent in bed with Goro, being reintroduced to the musk while being fucked until unconcious.

Goro reassured her that this was all training which usually meant something bad was going to happen to her. The ADD agent was led to a dark room where a huge Adda waited for her. He looked like someone specialized in torture rather than training. She was to be alone with this beast as he cracked a whip to show he meant business. "Y-Yes, Master," she stammered in reply as she immediately unsealed her suit and peeled it from her voluptuous body. The russian redhead fell to her knees and crawled before this large Adda.

"Ah!" she yelped in shock as her face was pulled right into the man's crotch. The agent had no choice but to obey. She pulled aside the male's apron and took his member into her hands. She stroked his shaft with one hand while the other massaged his balls. She washed the alien's tip before spreading her lips around it and proceeded to suck softly. She had no idea why she was being commanded by this Adda but, she did not want to be whipped. This was training, right?

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:18 pm

When she got close enough Zor grabbed her tightly by the back of her head.

“I am not Master, I am God, consider that your only warning. Your very life is in my hands.” He hissed as she freed him and applied attention to him. He was big all over it seemed though he took pleasure in her.

Whether or not he was lying was anyone's guess though one hand held his whip, another the back of her head the two lower arms reached down to grasp her breasts and roughly squeeze them.

“Rise,” he commanded after some time of her applying those licks and sucks. “Shackle yourself.” He glanced to the dangling manacles and one she had complied he dipped out of sight where he was looking over a few things while speaking.

“Which would you say is your best feature? Lips? Pussy? Ass? Breasts?” He came back a hand set on her hip as he learns in licking at her neck as two fingers inserted into her pussy rubbing against it in a circular pattern while another hand smacked her ass.

“Which is it?”

Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:42 pm

"Y-Yes, God," she corrected herself while still continuing to suck the beast's thick trunk. Whimpers of pain vibrate through the member as large hands mash her huge tits. The agent rose as commanded and clicked the shackles around her wrists. Now bound to the ceiling, she had no where to go as the large Adda disappeared into the shadows. Goro said she was not being punished but that was hard to believe right now.

"Nngh!" two thick fingers plunged into her sex, the woman already slightly moist due to her brain thinking she was inhaling musk and her lack of inhibition, "I... My breasts... Most like my big fat breasts..." she whimpered, speaking what she thought was true. The woman tried not to squirm too much as a rough hand smacked her ass.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:24 pm

“Yes, they are quite large.” He agreed as he drew his fingers out of her core. She could hear him slurping her juices off those fingers. A moment later he reached around her squeezing that chest. “So soft and large.”

The tips of his claws barely poked into her flesh. Another moment past and she would feel him nibbling on her neck. When he released her hold blood washed down from her breasts and chest, small trickles.

He indicated that there might be some truth to his words if she was marking her with those claws, he had to have gotten permission to damage the Emissary's property.

After stuffing something metallic in her pussy that was about the size of a coin and a little more thicker Zor rounded the front of her a tongue sweeping over a breast, his glance to her had indicated that he had not known about the milk she produced.

He drank greedily before taring away from that orb.

“You are a breeder? Your with child?” He unclipped a device hanging from his belt, pressed it and started up the vibrator that was lodged deep inside her set to a moderate setting it shot shock waves through her core as he awaited her answer.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:46 pm

"Nngh!" The agent could not help but tense as those sharp claws scratched her sensitive flesh. Blood was drawn but there was no escape. Alexandra was bound and her master ordered all this. Something was pushed into her sex though it did not seem like a dildo. She had no clue what it was. "Uhhnnn.." she groaned as her breasts were sucked on by the large creature. The vibrator hummed to life, rippling up and down her passage. "Auughhh... Oooggghhh... I... I am not..." She gasped. She was not used for breeding and was not compatible in anycase.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:58 pm

“Was that a no to both questions?” He set a hand over her stomach though whether or not she was a breeder was sort of irrelevant. There were no other humans here that Zor had been aware of anyway though there was a chance that the Emissary had one or two of them tucked away without him knowing about this.

When he had found that she was not with child he seemed to relax somewhat though he thumbed that vibrator on so it was rubbing against her inner walls with greater speed as pleasure reached out from that crude device though their was no denying as to how effective it was.

Grabbing the side of her face he brought their mouths together quite suddenly, his tong tongue finding it's way into her mouth.

After drinking from her lips for a bit he touched her nipple with a claw, swirling in against her there. When he traced over her breast he nicked the underside of it deliberately, a thin tail of blood washing from the wound as Zor rounded her without even regarding his handiwork, rough hands spreading her ass cheeks apart as a finger swirled at her rear entrance.

“How much can you handle back here? Shall we find out?”

Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:27 am

Of course it was no to both questions. It was a foolish question as ADD agents had means to protect themselves from becoming pregnant to begin with. Plus, Goro just collected and sold the slaves, not breed them.

"Mmph!" The woman's face was smothered with the Adda's as he kissed her. The male alien's long tongue forced its way into her mouth and had a taste of the helpless slave. Another sharp pain revealed a new wound caused by the Adda's claw. The wounds on her breasts stung as sweat trickled across the small scratches. The torturer wasted no time though as fingers already prodded her ass next. Alexandra had nothing to say. She was to obey this creature and be trained. Though so far, she had yet to actually learn anything besides this being needlessly cruel with his belongings.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:25 am

Perhaps that cruelty had been part of the lesson. If that was all she was learning thus far it was easy to come to that occlusion as a hand rested against her hip and two others stretched her ass cheeks as the fourth hand dropped something, the tips of his fingers swirling against her back door before two thick finger pressed inside her, each going deep into her as they slowly pushed into her then out, nails poking into her hip as he drove those finders into her before a third joined the two as it pressed inside.

“Nice and tight agent but I think you can handle even more. The ass can stretch out a good deal as you'll soon find.”

His fourth hand circled about her body, first grabbing her breast, squeezing it and flowing down her chest where his finger pressed against her clit rubbing it from side to side as a fourth finger was added to her rear pressing in with the others, still going at an even pace to stretch out the orifice for the task he had in mind, those fingers tight against one another his thumb soon added to the mix just as his tongue was added to her neck yet again.

Zor's fingers curled back into a fist that was moving ever so slow within her as his tongue swept over her ...

Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:53 am

Cruelty alone was not telling Alexandra anything. The woman was already obedient as she had proven time and again for the past several months. "Nnngh! Ahhhnnn!" She cried out as her anus was painfully spread apart to take in the multiple fingers now thrusting inside her ass. Hands roughly groped her body. Fingers played with her clitoris, causing jolts of pleasure to shock up her spine while her ass burned with agony. A third and fourth finger were added, strecthing her asshole further as she was prepared to take something no doubt large and thick.

Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:17 am

The pain hadn't been there for long as he just as soon as extracted those fingers from her. Perhaps he could only damage her so much though it was more likely that he had reached his answer. Slowly he extracted his touch from her, the burning sensation in her rump was strong though he thumbed on the remote of that vibrator as he varied the intensity every so often; low one moment, then high then medium the next.

It was all random so that she could not get use to the intensity of those vibrations running through her core. Returning he set a hand on her left hip. “Pleasure or pain?” It was a simple question though one that she was likely to hear again.

Of course it had been a no brainer that she selected pleasure. Normally it was not an option that Zor included but Zor was following his commands. He need not know why he was allowed to torture the agent, it was only important that he trained the agent though as best as he could tell she was already trained up … the only thing that could be gained here was preparing her for the worse as he found out what he was getting her ready for.

He did hear a little as to what was going on, or suppose to happen though whether pain or pleasure he relished the cries he heard. Of course, he had entertained trying out the scaleless one as well and he soon returned, that vibrator set on high now, hands reaching around her to grasp and knead her breasts as she felt his large cock resting in between the crack of her ass as he rubbed it against her on occasion.

Needle-like teeth cascaded against her neck, nibbling her flesh and barely puncturing it with little occasional nips.

“Pussy or ass ...” He would have to remove the vibrator from her if she chose pussy though he seemed to be in no rush whatsoever.

Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next