View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Choice (for Alex) 

Post Re: Choice (for Alex)
She eagerly stripped off her panties, revealing her cunt that oozed with her owner's seed. The rest of the trip back the ship was filled with the sounds of Desire's moaning lips. The slave could barely walk as the tendril slid so easily inside her. Her orgasm was built up to release upon reaching the ship.

Sexually satisfied, Desire was back to work on translations. The suggested program sped things up immensely. The Russian woman had no time to play with Jemex as she kept trying new algorithms while having the alien slave translate and decode to the best of her ability.

After several hours, she was called back and immediately ordered to strip. Her inner thighs glistened, already horny at the very thought of what stripping would lead to. Her body trembled before the telepath's telekinetic touch. She nearly fell to her knees upon feeling a thick cock push deep inside her. Heat flushed her cheeks as she arched her body, offering her breasts to the hungry maw. "Uhhnn... Please..." she moaned softly, "Please, Master. Your pleasure is my only desire. Allow me to fuck your wonderful cocks. Make me feel whole again..."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Hmm ... She certainly knew what to say though he could sense her need, her want. He had given her a maybe earlier and she had been eager for making that a yes, subconsciously her body heating up as he had her strip. His Telekinetic teasing of her, that phantom cock pressing inside her, he had ensured that her mind was screaming for the reward that he could give her.

He even saw that she refrained from playing with the slave. He had thought to deny this of her initially when he had first seen it in her mind though she was not disobeying him and it had been an oversight on his part. Even after being made aware of it he had allowed her the option of taking some of the tension off of her.

For the same reason earlier he nearly enslaved Ri, his initial thought was to use him as a toy of sorts and granting the pair points collected or taken away from obedience and disobedience. When they had enough points they could cash those in to be with each other but he dismissed the idea, not too interested in the notion of anyone playing with his Pet in such a manner.

Touching perhaps he would permit though rarely sex. In contrast to Goro he didn't let just anyone fuck her and when he allowed it their was usually a reason.

Jemex wasn't going to be around much longer so Desire getting use out of her did not matter so much for it was a finite resource in the end.

Taking her hands in his he assists her to her feet then seizing her hips he hoists her up wasting little time in assailing her, his cock pressing inside her while his tongue teases around a nipple.

Granted, though don't think I will stop at just one orgasm,
He groaned out as he lifted her up and down his stiff member, a Telekinetic touch sweeping over her clit, caressing it.

Speak dirty, Desire, tell me how you'd like to be fucked.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Her heart raced upon feeling him gently take her hands and guide her up to her feet. The monster then aggressively lifted her body and impaled her on his long erection. Desire's cries echo through the room as her body was bounced up and down. Large breasts bounced and swayed before the creature's face before he trapped one within his maw and proceeded to lick her thick nipple. The cock barely even hurt as the constant fucking had more than prepared her body for this. The constant arousal caused by the drug ensured she was wet and primed for fucking as well.

"Auuughhh! Yesss! So hard... So thick... Please... Please, Master!" she moaned, "Fuck me long and hard... Ahhhnnnn! Ahhhnnnnn! D-Don't stop... Split me in half with your thick cock! Oh God!" Desire gasped out whatever words came up into her shattered mind. She moaned with every breath as she felt the cock saw against her g-spot and pound away at her cervix. She felt herself go blank with every impact. Her very consciousness was being chipped away as a look of utter rapture came over her face. This was what she wanted and nothing else.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:59 am

Ri had been torn. On the one hand the task to find Emi had been assigned to him but the Emissary was a bit … well unusual. He had kept such heresy to himself though and while Emi's role may have been no different now though or even worse though odds were that it was at least a step up now.

But as agreed upon he contacted the Emissary to relay the message … then after a thought he recalled the old contact that he had to use when delivering a message that he then used, he was still Emi's Minder after all ...

Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:44 am

This is how you like it! Her reward had been more then the scent as he filled her with urgent thrusts. Tentacles coil about her breasts to keep them from flapping around too much as the coils grant her a squeeze, the tips of those tentacles rolling against those pierced nipples.

Long and deep he took her, filling the vessel of her body with his cum.

He had sprawled her out on the bed, her legs on his shoulders as he pressed into her again and again encouraged by the words spewing from her lips. He chiseled away at her never relenting over the course of that night as if she could be gone come morning though that never entered into the equation. It wasn't going to happen regardless if Desire wanted it or not.

After giving her some time to catch her breath he had tied her to the bed slowly rubbing her body down with oils particularly with paying attention to her breasts where he had removed her piercings adding others instead … just a precaution if Goro had his people attempt to snatch her up from his grasp.

After rubbing the oil into her feet he spread her legs and used a series of toys on her, vibrators and dildos before he went back to fucking her satiating her thoroughly over the course of the night.

Coming morning she was woken, shaken awake by a tentacle, her boy covered in light lash marks that had been applied to her throughout the night's festivities. When he had her awake he peered at her for a moment he was in thought as he read her mind's experiences.

See the doctor and get treated then dress. Arm yourself with one of the pistols. In the event that Goro attempts something under handed.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:46 am

Desire twitched and shuddered there in bed after the ordeal. She did not recall falling unconscious but she blacked out numerous times during her session with Fafner. "Uhhnn..." Her eyes were glazed over as they slowly opened. She ached from head to toe. Red welts crisscrossed over her glistening form. Cum soaked her breasts, face, and stomach. Seed oozed out her ass and cunt. Her mind had no coherent thoughts, only heated pleasure.

She stumbled weakly out of bed and headed for the medbay to be treated. Her mind was still very much up in cloud nine from the ordeal. The drugs and sex left her body throbbing with endless desire. She ached to be taken more and more. Her mind kept spiraling down into the abyss as she was treated by the doctor. She changed into a tight fitting suit. She stopped herself from zipping up all the way, leaving her luscious cleavage exposed. She took a blaster pistol and strapped it to her belt before returning to her Master.

"Mmm... Master..." she moaned, "Should I wear this? What if you want to fuck me again?" Fingers traced over her exposed cleavage. Her mind was thinking of sex and more sex. She was fully broken after the ravaging she suffered last night and into the morning. She was addicted to the drug and to sex. It all felt so irresistibly good, she could not deny herself these yearnings any longer.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:35 am

Yes, that is fine, he answered as she displayed the flight suit. If it comes to that we will just remove the suit or I will just have to get creative, Pet. He could do so much without removing her clothes as well.

That day was business as usual. Cooking and some cleaning, more work on the translation. He was not worry about the blaster pistol knowing that it would be suicide for her is she so much as thought of using it. Though he did entertain her that night. Goro had not shown up again though he had on the last day. Half a dozen armed Adda had been with him and he looked from Alex to Fafner … he looked like Aegir but was a different color so his time with Lark sprang to mind. Aegir helped that agent, did these things have a hardon for agents?

“Come, Alex.”
Ri was amongst the Adda who all seemed to get a little restless save for him as Goro used that sweet smelling scent to entice her to respond. “I'll be taking her now.” He stated as if that was a given. He tossed a bag of jewels at Fafner, payment for the slave as if this was no more then a transaction.

Fafner caught the bag and looked to Desire. There had been no scent from him, none. It was her choice though he was already going to rig matters to his liking. Right now he watched his Pet intending on a bit of negative reinforcement as bad, if not worse then the withdrawals, the closer she would get to Goro the stronger it became though Goro would growl if she showed hesitance and increase that succulent scent trying to draw her near with the enticement of pleasure though this game was agitating all but one of the Adda ...

Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Desire stood there at Fafner's side. Her body trembled as she began to sweat. Her body felt like it was in the middle of a volcano. The musk, that sweet musk, filled her lungs with every breath. She was getting dizzy as the drug grew more and more potent. But, the slave had no idea where the musk was coming from. Was she being goaded to join Goro again or was she being rewarded for remaining at Fafner's side?

The slave blinked her rapidly glassing eyes. She shook her head, trying to keep her mind clear but it was impossible. The drug was filling her and it grew more potent by the second. Her nipples poked visibly through her tight suit. Her breathing became ragged as drool began to trickle out of the corners of her mouth. She was nearly fainting from the heat that melted inside her brain.

~Come, Alex...~

The command went into an empty mind. Her drugged mind had no will to resist. Her body swayed as she began to take slow steps forward. The drug was too strong. Alexandra was in a haze as she walked like a zombie closer to Goro. Did Fafner underestimate the potency of the drug?

Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:33 am

The drug brought her closer to the gastropod as it did there was the pain of withdrawal, the drug offering no promise of release this time the closer she grew towards Goro the stronger it had flared up, his focus locked upon manipulating that mind.

Though if she were to back up that pain would diminish. Perhaps it would have been unwise to do this long term as pain could be associated with the scent though for a few minutes he figured it was fine, any issues and he could scrub her mind though he was not as good at it he could insert false memories but that took too much effort and he did not enjoy using too much effort with his
telepathic abilities.

Had it looked as if she were going to continue though he would cheat Goro by using his Telekinesis to hold her in place though in such a case he would hold off from the pain.

Desire, come,
he called sharply, his tone increasing bordering on annoyance with her though if he had to resort to mind control he would usher her back, even the drug could only control her mind whereas he could direct her wherever he wished, when he wished.

Once he had her at his side, either by choice or control the rewards would bloom. Her choice had been made, now go.

Things looked as if they were going to get tense for a moment, the Adda aimed their weapons with a gesture, Hunter and his team remained on standby though the Emissary never relaid his orders any further then this, his own mind being attacked compelling him to leave though his focus was on the few tasks he was doing and not having been the greatest Telepath with many of his abilities impaired due to the drugs, hence he had not picked up anything unusual.

Then and there he got his stiff member out for Desire, she knew what to do with it as their were no commands, just implied ones as he pushed down on a shoulder ...

Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:33 am

Alexandra's mind was mush. She had no will of her own. All she felt was pleasure and bliss with each breath. She felt pain through her mind. Her heart raced as she felt some of the symptoms of withdrawal only to be welcomed by another flare of Goro's musk. The question was no longer who the slave was loyal to but who had the stronger influence over the drugged human woman.

~Desire, come~

The command loud and clear inside her hazy mind. The drug continued to pump into her system but her empty mind continued to follow the last command given. Anyone could have commanded the enthralled woman at this point. But, Fafner had the tighter hold and brought Desire back to his side. Weapons were drawn as a result but Desire did not care. She just breathed in the fumes and had a dopey smile on her face. She was completely high on the musk.

Seeing her Master's cock, Desire immediately fell to her knees and sucked that hot tip right into her mouth. There was no hesitation as she hungrily swallowed the rod and sucked hard and deep as groans sound in her throat.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:49 am

Mmm ... he had been pleased though he had misjudged the potency that the scent had. As strong as it was though his powers were greater than Goro's in the end who proved to be a one trick pony though when he considered it he could have just turned off Desire's sense of smell and influenced her mentally or not at all if he so desired.

Regardless it was best not to place undue stress on his Pet and he petted her hair as she worked at sucking him off in such a delightful way. He should have noted it, Aegir would have but he was far more limited and had to focus more attention to details that he often missed them.

When Desire finished with her task he had been eager to claim her as his own, cementing her “choice” with a thorough fucking. She had earned her reward and so he altered her mind with that scent again as he leg her to the bedroom.

Once there he had looked her over, the inviting bust line of her cleavage barely contained by that flight suit had him eager to touch her.

You are still wearing that suit?
Again the command only implying that he had wanted her out of it though before she can get very far he halts her from disrobing.

Slowly …
He laid back on the bed then enticed her forward once she had finished.

My cock is cold, you may warm it up however you please.
And the large central one would appear from beneath his tentacles.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Being enslaved and tormented for so long, Alexandra simply did not have the willpower to fight off these constant mental influences. First it was Goro's drug. Now, it was Fafner's drug. Being broken to the cock was just a pleasing bonus. Now Desire, the slave, wanted nothing more than to pleasure her owner in hopes of drowning in a sea of bliss.

She swallowed Fafner's load and was led into his bedroom. The agent sowly unzipped her suit the rest of the way, revealing the wealth of glistening smooth skin hidden beneathe. She slipped the suit off her shoulders and slowly peeled it down the entire length of her shapely form. The nude slave soon joined her owner in bed. Her body was ready to bring warmth to that long thick phallus.

Desire rubbed her drooling folds against the rod, letting it feel her hot throbbing cunt before guiding the tip inside her. She would use the insides of her body to warm the cold rod. "Uhhnnn... Yesss... So good..." she moaned as she lowered slowly, taking the entire length inside her before rising slowly upwards. Gradually, the agent built up a tempo as she rose and fell over and over again. Each fall caused the tip to jam against her cervix, leaving her insides trembling as her body simply melted around the warming member. Gasping groans escaped her throat as the woman would not stop fucking her Master until she was told to stop or her body gives.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:59 am

EMI 3 … the android was the latest in her designs though she had worked on the Serum prior she had not been able to do as much work on the android as she liked. EMI 1 her AI on the ship interfaced with the android and when EMI 3 was ready she was suppose to be an independent droid with her own processor and a more durable body designed for combat but beggars could not be choosers.

It took her most of the trip to adjust the battle armor though this was the second time that Luna was using the droid and once more it was against Fafner … well the first time Fafner wasn't even at the holdings though the information regarding a captured agent had been. The other Celine was suppose to rescue from Mercer at Sextus at the same time, the theory being that neither slave owner could tip off the other and make their rescue harder.

Luna had hoped the suit held though, that battle armor was untested and organic agents would not work given what was on file about this one. It was a bit of luck realizing what world Agent Losev was at though this could definitely be a trap just like she had considered last time that they were contacted by the Adda matters had been a trap but they managed to get the two agents back that they had lost. After so long would they get Alex back too? They would still have to figure out what happened to Nail though one matter at a time. It was nearly show time ...

Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:13 pm

Mmm ... She tended to him well, the folds of her body tight against him as he was taken into Desire's core. A tongue circled a nipple, his hands sealing about her waist as he encouraged her to move just a little faster as he pressed inside such warm folds.

She was a delight to be in though he took her with moderation. When her need was the most, when she deserved a reward, and not just every day. She had to at least work toward the goal of fulfilling his desires and though he ensured that it wasn't long before her needs had been met the random effect made her appreciate such matters even more.

You have been using Jemex too. Do you really wish to release her? You earned her freedom but I can see that you use her too.
He held up a hand first so she would not answer straight away, his thrusts inside of her continuing as he utterly enjoyed her.

It was an oversight on my part though you did not brake your commands so I left the matter alone. Perhaps you are deserving of your own little play thing, eh? Find that stone, get that translation and I shall consider it.
He had not meant for her to find the stone literal, just where it was being kept after all. He would do the rest and retrieving the nuisance of a device would make him happy.

He brushes a tentacle against her breast. That could be amusing … I doubt he is sticking around but why destine another to such a horrid fate when it could be Goro enslaved? Still … do you think your place here is so bad? Her answer had not mattered in a sense seeing that she was stuck here one way or another, he was merely testing his hold on her.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:15 pm

"Ahhhnnn... Ahhhnnn... Ahhhnnn..." Hips rose and fell rapidly. The lewd sound of slurping juices filled the air amongst the wanton groans of a broken agent. Hands tightly gripped the alien's hips, fucking her Master with never dying devotion. Fafner's voice echoed inside her blank mind, suggesting she keep Jemex as her own personal plaything. In her drug and sex induced haze, Desire was in no condition to deny his suggestion. She thought of how good it felt having that alien woman buried between her thighs, eating her out as she moaned in utter bliss.

"Hgh... Nhaa... Ahhhnn... N-No... No... Mmm... No, M-Master... I... I love it.. I love it here... Oh God! I love it so much!" Desire arched her body, hands stroking her own breasts, "Please, Master! Please let me cum! I can't take it!" The agent groaned as her hips twitched violently. She bit down hard on her lip, struggling to contain the torrent of heat threatening to erupt inside her loins.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next