View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 Three Days later (for Vex) 

Post Re: Three Days later (for Vex)
“OH YES! OH GAWD!” She kept pulling and he kept plunging. Bond and restrained the student was totally helpless, her breasts showed no mercy as fingers pressed against the twin orbs, massaging them, attacking her nipples as his tongue swept over her neck.

His weight had been pressing down against her, the slap of their bodies had been like some form of applause echoing through that dark chamber that she found herself in, not that she could tell if there was a sudden infusion of light or not given the tentacle wrapped about her head.

“OH! AHHH! I'M, I'M C-CUMMING!”
And so she was as she gripped him as tight as it was possible for her, her body folding against him, wriggling beneath him as she tried to get him to loose that nectar inside her.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:05 am

Daphnee’s cries of passion were like music to Vexces. Everything about the human beauty spoke of her genuine ecstasy, from the motions of her body to the noises that she made. The alien fiend drank it all in like a refined beverage. He savored every last detail of every second of this wild coupling.

His hands, tentacles and mouth worked tirelessly at the female’s soft, nubile flesh. His thick, pounding phallus was surrounded by her warm, velvet sheath. It seemed as though every inch of the girl was being expertly stimulated simultaneously. The monster wondered idly if the sensory input from so much concerted action felt as good for her as it did for him.

Just then, the teen cried out a last second warning of her impending climax. He had just enough time to brace his body, and drive as deeply into his prey with his rigid lance as he could possibly penetrate. As soon as he had accomplished this, his victim’s body collapsed around him. He held his unwilling lover suspended above the ground while she gave him the show of his life.

Daphnee’s orgasm was a celestial experience to behold. She was bound, blinded and utterly helpless against the passion that consumed her body and her instincts. He had felt her wonderful pussy milk his alien member before, but this time it felt more like a thirst that needed to be quenched. Even he was powerless against the incredible, sexual demand of the girl’s squeezing passage.

The alien leaned back, and put all of his weight into his hips as he felt himself explode inside of that heavenly body. He watched the teen squirm passionately, as he ejaculated so powerfully that he could just hear the rhythmic splat of his alien seed as it painted the walls of her womb. His cum drained quickly this time, as he had little to offer after having orgasmed so often and so recently before. When he had completely emptied the last remaining contents of his alien testes into his victim, he remained within that tight sheath to the hilt.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Suspended there and blinded she had missed the feral look that had crossed his features as she felt that strong surge of that essence, powerful and thick splatter against the moist trembling walls which drew another stark cry from her lips as she hung there, suspended in that embrace of tentacles.

He had not retracted any nor had he seemed to wilt as a human male probably would have had. She had not been with one but it was a pretty good guess than none of them had such staying power.

Vaguely she had to wonder as to how much time was left. Had she been so exhausted earlier that she slept through the alarm? It was only one on her watch that wouldn't have been too loud. Did the time get reset? Did the watch brake or the battery run down?

But a deal was a deal and these thoughts only lingered there. She felt so full as she throbbed about him, her body still trying to coax more out of him but she knew he was far from finished with her regardless.

“N-Not b-bad ...”

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Indeed, Vexces was able to keep his alien masculinity rigid through sheer force of will, but only for a very short time and through a great use of energy. Daphnee simply felt too wonderful, wrapped tightly around his length, that he simply had to hold onto the sensation for as long as he could. Although he panted to catch his breath, he couldn’t help but chuckle with pleasant surprise at his captive’s little joke.

In response, he wrapped his arms under the girl’s back and lifted her torso up straight. Holding in this way, her front was pressed tight against the alien’s hard, sweaty body. Tentacles still held the female’s limbs captive, with her arms bound together against her upper back and her long, slender legs tied around his masculine waist. The lower-most hand pressed firmly against Daphnee’s lower back, which locked their hips together still.

The blindfold tentacle lifted up and away from those pretty, emerald eyes. Instead, the serpentine length dipped down and grabbed the girl’s chin. He forced her lips to his own, as he claimed her mouth in a possessive kiss. To her mistress Daphnee belonged forever, but here in this chamber, for these two days, this luscious beauty was his and his alone. When they finally came back up for air, Vexces kept his lips dangerously close to hers.

“My dear, tragic beauty...I could just fuck you for decades like this. Your mistress would be so pleased with you if she could see you now, my sweet. Such a lovely performance, and such a show of inner strength and fortitude. You are so indescribably hot when you are all tied up, too. I look forward to more of this soon.”

With that, he forced himself on her lips once again. He continued to rape the student’s mouth while he slowly carried her back towards the bed.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Her eyes had to adjust to the dim lightening once more after being cast in absolute darkness though before she could do that her lips were taken up in a deep kiss as that tentacle guided her to his mouth. Tongues dancing against one another, twirling and battling against one another though he soon withdrew so that she could draw in breath.

Daphnee's hear beat within her chest as she listens. He speaks of her Mistress and she wonders again if Therion spoke true, that she knew about the rapes … if so then she had to wonder about the objectives of the school, it would seem that someone was granting a green light to these things and if so perhaps her Mistress would appreciate her working with the creature's here.

It was praise that she was not likely to receive but his was an indirect sort of praise nonetheless. It caused her to blush a little wondering how other students reacted but at the same time it felt good … no, she knew how other girls responded. She had been attacked a few times with other girls present though not often.

“I think she would approve,”
of course that factored in to how much her Mistress knew. She couldn't say with any real certainty but if this was some dark decree that the school thrust upon them and it had been one of the duties of the school then I was likely that she might be pleased because the school had it's best interest placed forth.

But her lips had been captured again as they moved towards the bed her legs securing a hold about his waist seeing that her arms were still restrained by him.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:04 am

Vexces claimed the student’s mouth with the same hungry passion as that had driven him to take her in the first place. The girl’s soft lips yielded to his darting tongue, which invaded into her and sought out her sweet tastes. He wrapped his agile muscle about the teen’s pink tongue, and milked her in an alien fashion. His mouth savored the texture of his human victim’s soft, pouty lips.

A pair of free tentacles stroked idly through the girl’s silky, purple mane of hair as his arms held her tight against his body. When the monster finally pulled away from his captive’s sweet lips, he left streamers of saliva linking their mouths together as evidence of their explicit kiss. The tentacle that had a strong hold of the girl’s chin lifted her head up and back. This gave the monster full access to the hollow at the base of Daphnee’s neck, which he kissed delicately over and over.

The alien had reached the edge of his bed with his prize. It was time to get her into position once again. His powerful arms easily lifted the human teen up and off of his phallus, and then gently lowered her towards the surface of the bed. As he lowered her, the tentacles that had bound her arms now released them. Quick as striking serpents, the tentacles snatched the girl’s wrists and controlled the movements of her arms to force them down, out and then back up above her head. In this way, he had her wrists pinned to the sheets as her silken back was laid against the sheets.

Vexces’ lower hands then ran down over those flaring, young hips and clasped the female’s firm thighs. His tentacles released the girl’s long legs just as he pushed the pale limbs down against the mattress. The monster’s prey was once again pinned and exposed below him. She was utterly helpless to stop him as he began to mischievously kiss his way slowly down the center of the girl’s body.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:41 am

Th trail of saliva broke as they made their way towards he bed where she was laid down. The soft silky sheets beneath her back, those legs unlocked from about his back so that he could position her better. Her freedom of her arms had been short lived of course given that he swiftly moved those tentacles and secured her wrists, her arms stretched above her head and pressed to the bed.

Green eyes looked up at him, her legs against his sides as she waited their for a moment though she did not have to wait long before he was renewing that touch upon her, those lips draping down her heated skin going lower and lower still.

If she were an Ultimate Fighter she would have been in the half guarded position right about now. Her back arching off of those sheets, a soft moan parted her lips and while her core was still trembling, still full of his seed her stamina was pretty good.

“Give it to me!”
A request? A demand? All she knew was that her body ached to have him inside her again.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:39 pm

Vexces growled with approval as his prey arched her back up to meet him. He swept one of his arms below her to keep her in that position while his lips passed between the girl’s perfect breasts and began to trail down the center of her smooth midriff. His tongue darted out between each slow, methodical kiss. It gathered up the teen’s sweat with each pass against her soft, pale skin.

At long last, he reached the girl’s navel. With a lecherous fixation, he began to passionately kiss the shallow dimple. That same agile tongue slipped along the length and depth of the recess.

While his mouth attended this particular facet of Daphnee’s anatomy, Vexces’ last free hand dipped down between her creamy, white thighs. The backs of his fingers stroked just along the edges of her sex. He continued this petting tease, occasionally stopping to rub his fingertips tauntingly close to her petals. The two hands that had her legs pinned to the mattress also pitched in as they began to rub against the girl’s inner thighs.

The creature smiled as he heard his captive beg for it. A hot shiver rushed down his spine as the alien’s feral nature railed against his control. It wanted to jump on the passionate female and claim her so roughly that she’d be unable to walk for a week. Vexces quickly suppressed this dark urge. No, he had this girl just the way that he wanted her.

His lips finally began to move south again, after he had satisfied his desire for her navel. However, he stopped his progress just before he crested her pubic mound. There, he simply just paused while his hands continued to tease her. The hand that had scooped her back slipped over again to greedily claim one soft breast with his hungry palm. Meanwhile, his lips lingered dangerously close to the young woman’s sex. Without directly touching that place with any part of him, he simply let his hot breath cascade over its surface.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:31 am

He continued keeping her pressed in that arch as he kept her close to him, that tongue moving all over her as she shuddered against that heated approach that never faded. He was slow in licking down a path between her breasts, down to her navel where she was certain that he would touch upon her again.

Vex did jut that as she expected that he would. That anticipation builds though and she moans when at last he seeks to deliver though his fingers explore her folds, her labia sticky with the want of her own juices aroused further by that teasing touch caused her to shudder, pant and moan.

“OH … UM ...” She told herself that she was through begging these things given the torments she had been through, many just seemed to mock her pleas. Whether to ask for pleasure or stop pain did not seem to matter to her as it was one of the scant few things she had left and that was something she separately clung to.

A demand perhaps or a heated request though she was very close to braking those self imposed limits.

“M-Meanie ...”
her breath ragged, her features flushed as she felt his warm breath out her, hat anticipation growing and growing until it felt as if it would burst.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:41 am

Vexces purred in response to his beautiful captive’s lovely noises and frustrated movements. It was plain to see that his human liked what she was receiving, but that it was far from enough. Still, he wanted to hear her say it, to beg him for it. He didn’t really see this particular exercise as a show of dominance or even a fluffing of his ego. This time, it was just a small game. How close could he get her without taking her all the way, and just how long could she withstand it before she really, truly needed him?

The alien laughed softly at the female’s single comment. Bursts of hot breath cascaded against the girl’s sex mere inches from those pale lips, full of promises of forbidden pleasures. He let his lips graze against the teen’s moist flesh for just an instant before he pulled back again, where he waited patiently. His fingers danced around the edges of those sensitive petals as he rubbed the alabaster flesh along the girl’s pelvis and inner thighs.

“My dear, I’m thinking of just one word you could utter to me to convince me to continue, but that definitely isn’t it.”

Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:41 am

She moaned and shuddered beneath that attention, her body tensing up and squirming as she shifted restlessly. Still, she whimpered and struggled against her own ideals, green eyes pressing closed as she feels the heat of his mouth against her.

Daphnee was in a bind here … she had agreed to meet him and yet, yet she had told herself never again, not after all the torture and abuse. It was perhaps one maybe two of the things she had left that the island had not claimed from her thus far and had been stolen from her.

There was no denying that the attention felt good though and that was the problem here. “D-Don't make m-me say it ...” their was a little tremble in her voice. His fingers still teasing against her labia which kept her in a maddened state.

Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Vexces’ dark gaze watched with predatory mirth as his prey squirmed beneath his teasing hands. The female’s pale form moved with hypnotic, fluid motions that seemed to hold his eyes captive. He idly fantasized about tying her body down to the bed, blindfolded and leaving her with a vibrator in her lap just so he could stand back and watch her. Of course, touching her was at least half of the fun. He wasn’t sure he possessed the fortitude necessary to just leave the girl tied up without molesting her.

There was something wrong, however. Daphnee’s face was contorted with some inner conflict. At first, Vexces figured that she was just trying to hold out against the pleasure, but something seemed a little off. When the girl pleaded with him, he noted the genuine concern in her voice. His mind remembered their earlier conversation, and how the girl had told him that Therion had sexually tortured her in an attempt to break her. It dawned on the alien that he might be opening old wounds here.

That had not been his intent. Without a word, he released the girl’s hands and legs from bondage. His face floated down into her lap, and his lips caressed those delicate, feminine petals. That slick, agile tongue issued forth and drew itself up and down through her slit several times before plunging deep into her core.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:25 pm

She had been released? What the? But before she could contemplate that state any further she felt a warm tongue dash against the slit of her sex. Her back arched deeply as she let out a moan, seizing the back of his head with a hand and gripping it fiercely as that tongue dove into her.

“YESSS!”

She shouted out, that passage tight considering how often she had been to the infirmary and repaired by the nannites most of the time without her knowledge.

She wiggled her hips back and forth lifting them up against his face, one hand behind her on the bed for balance while she sat their pulling herself upward as she gasped.

“OH GAWD! YES! THERE! RIGHT THERE!” Her passage tingled and convulsed making it clear to him that she was about read to cum once more if he did not stop.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:54 pm

The young woman’s cries of passion spurred her monstrous assailant as they writhed together upon the black bed sheets. Vexces plunged his tongue deep into the moist folds of his victim’s pussy. Daphnee’s miniature spasms hugged his sensitive muscle in a precursor of what was about to come. The alien pressed his face into the girl’s lap, hungry for her sexual release.

His arms swept over feminine hips, and locked the female’s lower body into place so that his tongue could drill straight to her inner hot spot. Simultaneously, the monster’s upper two arms captured those ripe, young tits. His thumbs drew circles over the sensitive, pink tips of Daphnee’s lovely mounds.

Tentacles fell upon the student’s body. They coiled affectionately about her torso, neck and limbs. Their mission however was not to restrain, but simply to touch and to stimulate. The serpentine lengths rubbed smoothly against the girl’s warm skin, addicted to the texture of her perfect flesh.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:12 am

She wreathed beneath him as he continued to stimulate her body, thumbs tracing over her nipples as tentacles reigned over her body, sliding, touching, that tongue driving into the Prefect with reckless abandon causing her to arch her back nearly falling back to the black sheets as her elbow buckled a bit.

“AHHHHHH! OHHHHHH! UMMMMMM!” Those sweet pink walls offered up their nectar as she gushed over that questing tongue, fingers growing tighter a the back of his head as she did so. A small beep going off on her watch indicating the half way point as she dropped back, shudder beneath the attention of that divine tongue that swirled over her as she continued to pant and twitch with each of his continued motions.

Her hand still held the back of his head becoming lighter as the seconds dwindled down.

“OH GAWD … OH SO GOOD!”
She gasped for air like a fish out of water.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next