View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 11:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 27  Next
 Needle (for Hope and Krisna) 

Post Re: Needle (for Hope and Krisna)
What a sight to wake up too. It had been tough disentangling herself from her lover though she had and managed to go about her rituals of getting ready. When Kris did wake up she had been kissed on the cheek. Though she was going to prepare breakfast she manage to serve some toast to a bait hunger a bit so that they could try on some skirts. Afterward she would make something far more filling.

Kris was almost half a foot taller than the short agent but their other measurements added up and most of the skirts fit. While they were a fair bit shorter the dress skirts were longer so they didn't look too bad on her.

Save for the height the two girls were roughly of the same proportions other than their busts given her increase with the tare incident her's had been larger now. So they tried on a few things until the chime of the door gathered he attention and it was no surprise that it was Scorch. She expected her or Luna issuing her some orders that had been passed along (though it seemed more likely that an officer that out ranked her would pay her a visit and not one she out ranked).

But just as she had turned asking if Kris had heard well she saw a naked form literally jump into Scorch's arms and the two had been there prone just outside her room. She stared going wide eyes as she watched the scene though there was going to be gossip and she had not been concerned too much given last night … well no one could say she was fraternizing with another soldier so she was in the clear there. Still, it was a bit of a shock to see this, there were probably other agents out there that would further flame those rumors.

So it was out, the small woman that had been raised by the equally diminutive Nagai. She heard what Scorch relaid, caught the former pirate gaze at her after mentioning blankets and the mentioning of a larger bed. Oh, boy!

“Get inside, we're almost ready. I was going to make some breakfast and get Kris' hair done before contacting you. Have you eaten? If not you can join us.”

Better Lucky than good ...

Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Krisna was just that, completly oblivious! Not even noticing the four setts of eyes currently shocked to see a naked women in their hall way, hugging up agiest a known pirate no less.. what a morning. Yet Krisna had no clue! The naive travler was just so happy to see Dessy she just could not help her self! She was like a cute happy puppy, cuddling loving with her Dessy there on the floor so affectionatly befor she quickly lean back from her lover still in her lap accepting that kiss as their tounges duel for a momment befor breaking, forcing a smile to spread happly accrost her face as she giggled playfuly. " You cant eat me!.... well I guess you can?.... but I'm sure thats canabilism? I'm sure thats frowned appon in most cultures? Right?" Krisna rambled agin asking seriously befor a flushed look spread over her face as she abbruptly moaned as Dessy pressed her lips agiest her neck teasing the travler as Dessy set Krisna off.

"Ahuhhh!" Krisna moaned quite loudly as she arched back in Dessys lap completly exposing her nude chest to the hall way inhabitants as the four setts of eyes watching the cute travler all grew wide with shamless suprise. Each one blushing at the sight of Hopes shamless visitors. Yet Krisnacwas still obivious to this fact as she blushing looked back at her Dessy and smiled playfuly. "Dessy!... dont do that! You know I cant control my self when you kiss me like that!!" Krisna gasped out, returning her lips to her lovers own befor she hesitated, hearing Hope as her attention was recaptured by her loving agent. Krisna twisted back to gaze up at Hope in such a way it nearly made the other agents in the hallway faint.

"Oh Right!" Krisna remainered as she slowly stude up, getting off Dessy as she approched Hope to kiss her lover gently befor going inside Hopes appartment. "Come on you two! I need help getting dressed!" Krisna mentioned with a giggle befor skipping back into Hopes room to continue this hunt for the perfect skirt!

Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:34 am

Scorch of course had not minded announcing she was with Krissy. Plus she had so many millions of eyes upon her naked form in the Arena that this compromising position did not bother her in the less, little had.

“Complaining? Tsk, tsk.”
She got up after that kiss. She followed Krissy back into the apartment giving that bare rump a playful smack. While she would have preferred to remove those cloths rather than assisting her in putting them on she winked at Hope from behind Krissy.

“You realize if we gobble you up you will forever be a part of us. Cannibalism? The practice is not all too uncommon. Sentients don't normally go around eating other sentients but there are numerous exceptions and beliefs.

“In my culture on Hadante it is a common enough occurrence, so ...”

Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:02 am

“Oh … yeah … I didn't even consider that. We don't use it here of course, not unless someone is killed on the job but places out their on the Rim where food is scarce and it's survival of the fittest it's pretty common,” she stated catching the wink though unsure as to how she was going to play this or address the rumors and gossip when she got back.

“But we shouldn't eat her … I mean she looks good and all but I think we could get more from her alive, wouldn't you agree? If not then we are just wasting our time getting skirts and dressing her up when we wouldn't have to."

Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:11 am

Krisna happly praced into Hope bed room, Dessy in toe as Hope and the agents out side her dorm heard the sound of a loud smack fallowed by a sharp cry."OWE!!" The travler cried, the cute bunny hopping into the air as her rear was playfuly smacked by her lovly pirate Dessy, forcing her to sharply look back with a playful look befor retreating back into Hopes bed room where Krisna searched around for her discarded panties from the other night.

Krisna looked around Hopes room, searching for her panties as she listen to her lovers joke on the matter of canabalism, yet Krisna was naive enough to fall for their joke. Being in the middle of looking under Hopes bed for her panties Krisna suddenly peaked back while on all fours to gaze at her two lovers nervously. "A-are you serious.... Dessy?...H-hope?... y-youve eatten another?....p-p-person?" Krisna asked in a frighten nervous tone as she glared back looking between her lovers, beliving every word they said befor she paused to think about it all, recall Dessy actions mere momments ago, her lipson her neck, licking her tasting her.

"I-is that why you like t-to lick my neck so much?....Dessy? Are..... are you tasting me?" Krisna asked as she wondered to her self befor she looked away too look for her missing panties, not yet finding the pair of pink striped garments as she soon looking back to her two lovers nervously agin, sitting back up on her knees to gaze back afther covering her self, hugging her arms over her exposed chest in a cute navie kind of way as if to hide her self from her lovers hungry gaze. " uhm.. b-but dessy? Hope made... made brakfest and..." Krisna gasped as she paused, her tummy suddenly rumbled agin, lookng down at her flat belly as she realized she was hungry her self befor a sudden realization hit her and she sharply looked to her two lovers and smiled kind of evily for a cute travler like herself. "... I wonder if Dessy really does taste hot?" Krisna asked her self in a way to serious tone.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:56 am

Scorch nodded affirming the question. “Most taste salty unless seasoned correctly … oddly Cinder that Hel'Corian was pretty good at preparing humans and as a punishment for sever crimes on my ship, when I was a pirate captain, it was death and well, we couldn't let all that meat go to waste,” OK, Krissy was starting to look scared and it was about time that she ended the joke though her petite lover (who was just a little smaller than her though Hope was real tiny by comparison) caught her by surprise.

“Hot? Why would ...” she had not finished as she had been caught up thinking it over, it had been because she could generate flame no doubt. She had not met anyone else that had such a gift though and it was some sort of Psionic gift as best as she knew that ignited the particles in the air at or relatively near her extremities though doing so at range was still taxing.

Lighting a candle across the room … that was near impossible but generating a ball of fire in her palm and hurling it was easy enough she found. She had hesitated for a moment though and found herself caught up with the statement ...

Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:49 pm

She was just not good at lying. The Nagai that raised her did not lie and so it was hard to keep a straight face during all this. The site of Kris looking for her panties had been enticing to say the least though it seemed that Scorch was stunned for a moment and Hope took immediate advantage, after all she was well trained and achieved advantage in combat often enough taking advantage of it straight away.

“Hot and spicy would be my guess. Though I think you'd be right about that neck thing if we did eat our dead … most civilized cultures refrain from eating other sentients and those that do tend to eat only outsiders that aren't part of their culture, species or what not.

“You can still find cannibals in the galaxy though most that have been ingrained in the galactic community don't eat one another. Even those that did have to reform to be a part of the whole, tough trusting the delegate from Cromatie if you think he has dinner plans for you after all.

“We were just pulling your leg, an expression that we were teasing you.”
She spots the stripped panties just beneath the bed and goes to retrieve them, they must have gotten kicked beneath the bed in the shuffle last night.

“Here you go,” she turns the article over to Kris.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:02 pm

That realization didnt last long as Krisna thought of the idea of really eatting one of her lovers over. The thought made her sad as she glared at her joking lovers with concern, listening to Dessys story about eatting her cew mates not realizing the joke between her lovers to tease the poor naive travler. "I could never eat one of you? Then who would love and hug me at night! Why would you think about eating me? Hope made brakefest... g-go eat that instead!" Krisna stated worried as she sat floor on the other side of the room from her lovers, arms hugged over her naked chest hiding her gorgious breasts as she trembled slightly frighten befor she sighed and smied. "B-but if you have to... I-its..its ok.... I knew what I was getting into when I fell on love with you both...." Krisna addmited as she smiled befor looking sternly at the wo. "but Lulu gets my omni tool! And both of you get the Humbug to share! Keep sky company once I'm gone. She gets super loanly...." Krisna would tell them both so seriously. The travler not yet catching this was a joke untill Hope finilly came over and explained they were kidding afther retriving her panties handing them back to the confused travler.

"P-pulling my leg?" Krisna repeated, confused as she stared down to her thigh and knee befor looking to Hope confused as she explained. "Y-you were teasing me?" Krisna repeated agin as she looked betweeen her two lovers, her allready rosey cheeks reddening as if she was embaressed for being so worked up amomment ago befor the cute travler couldnt help but sigh and giggle. "T-thank goodness... I was going to let you really eat me..." Krisna giggled befor she slowly stude up with the suport of the bed as she finilly slipped on her cute pink striped panties Dessy bought her.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 am

“Oh, I'm still going to eat you though in a most pleasant way,” Scorch announced as she moved forward with a smile touching her lips. It did make her wonder for a moment about the OMNI tool, seeing that she was the only one that could activate it could it be tricked with dead cells that she was the one operating it?

Not important to Scorch and of course the Humbug was a better deal even if she could not replicate Sky or the technologies on it she could still use them with Sky's assistance. Hope would still be assigned her unless she quite the ADD and so it was likely she wouldn't be on the ship much.

She rubbed the shoulders of her lover after Krissy got up. “I would starve before eating you like that,” she insisted, kissing her. “And I'm sure Hope would too though you are too gullible and the matter too tempting to resist, even Hope was in on it. Forgive me?”

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:37 am

“You had me play along!” Hope insisted that she was more or less innocent though she did take part in matters. “I'm sorry, Kris.”

After they spent time trying on skirts it didn't seem necessary to bother Mia to get an additional selection. Her dress skirts were a lower cut of Kris though were still modest where the few for casual wear would have been considered pretty short barely covering her panties.

Afterward they ate and moved matters to the ship that had been stocked up with supplies though the extra suits of armor hadn't been here she packed up some of her equipment to store in the secret compartment on the ship … the sword of light that Kris made for her, her battle armor, rifle and a few explosive devices.

She kept a sidearm, a knife and katana on her person as well as a simple tight fitting black body glove that had been form fitting and would allow her to blend in a little better when they made it to the planet.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:14 am

"There is a more pleasent way to eat me?" Krisna asked after hearing her lover's comment as she cocked her head to one side cutly confused as she watched her lover slowly approch, one of Destinys fingers reaching out to touch her soft sweet lip hushing the young girl for th mommnt. Krisna stared into her lovers eyes befor getting up off the floor, slipping on her panties, the first step to getting dressed befor Looking back as she felt Dessy hand gently rubb her sholders, massaging her, forcing Krisna to relax as she pouted, reaching up to her sholder, cupping one of her lovers hands and accepting that kiss. "Fine I forgive you both... but you have to promise to stop eatting other people to!" Krisna ordered, the gulible travler not yet realizing the story about eatting her crewmates was just a joke too.

Meanwhile Krisna, with the help of her two lovers tried on Hopes selection of skirts that cut much higher on te travler then it did on her agent lover being barly modest enough to wear out in public but was sure to turn heads. Krisna dressed, undessed and dressed agin, trying on all kinda afther it eventualy turning into Krisna tring on most of Hopes clothes in genrel, shirts, jackets, even some of Hopes questionable undergarments but end the end Krisna finilly decided on somthing that matched with what she arrived in. Redressing in the tight black sports top Krisna barrowed from Dessy afther slipping into one of Hope's black skirts, yet it was more like a mini skirt on Krisna, the black fabric streching around her shaply hips, hardly covering any of her assets.

"How does it look!" Krisna asked afther she got all dressed up, modling for her lovers befor she gathered up her other discarded clothes, slipping back on the white vest, thigh high stockings and black boots Krisna was ready to go!

Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:36 pm

“Oh yeah, more pleasant ways indeed though it isn't literally eating someone. It's just called that. In fact we've already done so in the past and I'll show you again later,” Scorch explained. Perhaps while on Hadante she would send 92 to get some of her tapes though she debated Hope seeing her in such a fashion not that she minded what others thought having gotten use to people seeing her like that it might color some of the agent's reactions.

She laughed at the mention of refraining from eating other people. In a desperate pinch who was to say what she would do though as a rule of thumb eating other humans had been out of the question. She did not explain the joke though. “Agreed.” Somethings were just easier to accept after all.

“It looks good,” Scorch answered with a smile after clothes were tried on., breakfast consumed and the trio was back on the ship.

“I have some contacts on Hadante that I can check in with to get some leads so we're not in the dark. Pretty much everyone knows me so if it comes to slipping into places, which I doubt we will need to do, it falls to you two. Krissy is known too but still at that stage where she eludes attention and Hope if you're going to be wearing that then might I suggest going as Krissy's bodyguard. Mercs are pretty common there and no one will think it unusual that I would protect someone dear to me, especially at Hadante. Sound good?”

Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:50 pm

“Agreed, it looks better on you then me. Oh, and they're probably a bit big but you can keep the bras just leave me with a few until I get the new ones in.”

After eating and returning to the ship she listens to what Scorch says, after all their help on getting to Hadante is necessary for this assignment so she listens to the advice that is offered up. A bodyguard … she was small but trained in martial arts and her katana wasn't for show either. If only she was a better shot though she always qualified on the shooting range so she was far from atrocious, just average she supposed.

The sword of light she liked though anything that might trace back to her or the ADD was best left behind. Law enforcement had all sorts of ways to determine what sort of explosives were used and while Hadante was lawless from what she was told there was no sense in taking chances with her grenades so she could leave them, even the two flash bangs she had grabbed.

“That works. After all I'd guard that body any time,”
she blushed a fair bit, geez that sounded corny and she was surprised that she even said it.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:02 pm

"Good! I'm happy you both like it! The skirts a bit short but that not a bad thing! I think it feels cooler!" Krisna said happly, modling for her two lovers as she twirled happy and care free. "Thanks you so much Hope! Its not to bad! Its a little tight?But Dessy bought me a bunch but I keep losing them. " Krisna admitted as she smiled at her lovers, thanking Hope befor they all left and returned to Dessy ship in the ADD hanger.

Krisna was the first to run aboard Dessy's personal craft, rushing up the landing bay excitedly as Krisna made her way inside Dessys ship post haste. Once inside Krisna excitly looked around the ship interior for a familure face.... or thing. "We are back 92! OH 92! Where are you!! Come out come out were ever you are! I got ore tests to run!" Krisna shouted as she called out for her favorite bucket of bolts befor she heard an off comment from her lover Dessy, her bright blue eyes glaring back at her with a cute smile. "Yah Dessy is right! I'm not known on Hadante! and I never will be!" Krisna claimed as she giggled. " first day I arrived there Sky and I hacked every survalince feed on the planet! ... I dont exist!!... oh!" Krisna giggled befor she paused agin as if she suddenly recalled somthing. " I almost for got to do the same thing here! How carless of me! Rule number one leave no trace of my face in the primitive data base!!!" Krisna claimed as she sang the last part as a catchy tune befor she checked her omni tool .

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:57 am

92 was an odd sort of droid. He, or it (92 was programmed with a masculine persona) had been purchased as a butler and so Scorch purchased a protocol droid that could interact with humans fairly well and could easily be adapted with skillware to increase the knowledge that he possessed, a walking library and so when she struck off on her own it was a blessing to have him around as a co-pilot since he could do so much. More so than a normal protocol droid as there were things she had installed on the droid “just encase” and skills not normally associated with the model of droid such as performing ship functions, piloting and what not.

Scorch followed along and it was an unintentional reminder to erase her presence here … useful … what criminal wouldn't pay to be erased from records? Another enterprise that Scorch would have tried to cash in one if she were the devious sort out for money though she had a few nest eggs from her pirate days to maintain a comfortable lifestyle, at least for now.

“Amazing that you can do that though nothing should amaze me at this point,”
92 appeared and she smile. The droid seemed to take to Krisna as it was designed to interact with people. Not as sophisticated as Sky she had wondered how the two artificial creations would get along and if either had been capable of one day surpassing their programming. Probably not for 92 at least.

“Mistress, there is another guest.”

“Yes, this is Hope, she will be joining us.”

“Destiny, Hope,”
92 chuckled mechanically. “92 … it seems that Krisna is the only one with a normal name. If there is nothing else shall I get back to her tests?”

“Set a course to Hadante, see to the needs of our guests and then you can assist Krissy with her tests.”

“Affirmative. Well, you heard the Mistress,”
and 92 grasped Krissy by the forearm to lead her away to the cockpit where a course was laid in soon they would be on their way to Hadante ...

Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:38 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 27  Next