View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Kathryn Schultz (updated) 

Post Kathryn Schultz (updated)
Student Bio/Profile
Name: Kathryn Schultz
Place of Birth: Switzerland
Nationality: Swiss
Hair Color: golden brown
Eye Color: grey
Ethnicity: Swiss
Skin Tone: alabaster pale
Pubic Hair: full and untrimmed, though sparse
Distinguishing features: very pronounced facial features, especially her wide eyes, full lips, and sharp nose
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 101 lbs.
Bust: 32C
Waist: 21
Hips: 34

Background: Born in switzerland and having spent most of her life there, she was homeschooled by her father, a rather fiery tempered middle aged Professor of psychology. Her father believed in a diverse, unorthodox education, which for her part meant skiing trips in the Alps were part of her schooling. She was always a pretty girl, if a bit nicey nicey and moral for the tastes of some, and had no trouble making friends, though she tended to stay out of large groups. She was smart too, though she had trouble with math. She enjoyed art better, and practiced it in her spare time, never realy becomign serious either in drawing, painting, or with the violin. What she really liked was nature, and she would spend long hours in walks or sketching landscapes. During one of her skiing trips when she was 17, she suffered an unfortunate mishap, resulting in a broken spine. She is now a periplegic of sorts, unable to move her hips or legs, though still aware of the sensations in them. This put a kink in her rather active lifestyle, and she's become mellower and somewhat sad, though her spirits have lifted when she received the news that Shokushu High School had accepted her application and was covering her scholarship expenses.
Psychological Profile: a somewhat withdrawn, introspective young woman, she spends a lot of time analysing her own actions, repeating old conversations in her head and wondering at her own motivations. She's fairly confident, but has a streak of insecurity about her general moral straightness. Often when her views are challenged her more belligerent side comes through in profuse (often German) profanity and starting obscene conversations or bringing up controversial subjects and taking the role of Devil's Advocate.

Personality: Shy right off the bat, she warms quickly, especially to kindness. Very quiet when alone, conversely talkative when in company, liking to mvoe with very aniamte gestures, a trait that has only increased sicne she became bound to a wheelchair. Is full of praise for anything she likes, and her mind is broad in defining her likes. Her criticisms are soft and subtle. when riled, she can become positively rebellious, delighting in shocking and offending such people as roused her. Despite her sweetness, her vulgar swearing habit has become something of a constant, and she often swears in the middle of normal conversation, seeming not to notice.

Virgin? Very much so.
Piercing or Tattoos: Piercings in her ears, and her own name written out in pink ribbon as a tattoo on her left ankle.
Language: German, English, Danish (lived in Denmark for 5 years)
Likes: reading, writing, art, kindness, nature and twilight, the cold, film noir, richly symbolic films and paintings, kittens.
Dislikes: brash, uncaring people. Very loud noises or disturbances, the heat, soda pop, stupid people, people who complain abotu her swearing, being dirty
Activities: Not much beyond reading now that she's confined in a wheelchair.
Sexual oddities: Unlike most virgins, she is extremely knowledgeable about sex, and even own textbooks on the subject thanks to her unorthodox schooling. She masturbates without shame, and is given to frank and honest discussions of her own sexuality. though moral, she loves to explore her own sexual feelings and has discovered that her inner sex life is extremely diverse and adventurous. Very little phases her. Though she has not had opportunity to test it, she suspects she may be a bisexual, the possibility of which does not really bother her. Has a distressingly high libido, which gives her no end of torment. Her nerve endings are qutie sensitive, making her as susceptible to pain as to pleasure.

OOC turn ons: being humiliated and made to feel worthless, made to do demeaning things. Being taken forcefully by someone I trust. Detailed breast play. Messy cumshots and stomach bulging. lactation. Being owned. gentle caresses and being held tenderly. Very detailed and explicit capture scenarios (I like lengthy struggles) Anything vulgar. bondage.
Magic? Not that she's aware of......

(I hope this character is okay for you guys. I don't know how to do avatars or put pics in my signature so i apologize for the lack of visual detail.)

Last edited by Kathryn on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:45 am

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:01 am

hmmm, welcome to campus my young swiss miss, if you ever want to RP send me a PM maybe we can do something about that virginity... perhaps I could even let you walk for awhile with some psychic assistance of course

IC Status:

Darwin is: Depressed

Raven is: Cautious

Quaetea is: snickering

Arith is: thinking about his superiority

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:02 am

Welcome, welcome, dear student girl. Alucard would have plenty of fun with a girl who can't get away...

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:20 am
Profile YIM

Oh surely I'm too easy for you! You wouldn't seriously want a girl who can't protest?

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:31 am

Nonsense! Alucard's glad to get a meal, no matter where it comes from!

Besides, just think of it... if you saw a candy bar, just laying there on the ground, waiting to be eaten... wouldn't you stop and pick it up?

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:50 am
Profile YIM

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:52 am

Really has that penchant for sniffing out newcomers...

Hey there, nice to meet you. Welcome to the school. *waves a tentacle foolishly*

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:56 am
Profile YIM

Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:02 am

Hi, nice profile; Hope the monsters don't bother you too much... It's not fair to attack a girl who can't kick at them while they make you scream...

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:14 am

Hope to encounter you around campus. And if you are up for a venture... then come and seek me out. I could use a partner to help further my exploration of this place. Kero!

Click my signature to view my profile/bio!

Available for roleplays! Just give me a PM!

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:53 am
Profile YIM

I'm sorry to hear about your accident miss. I'll be glad to help you anytime you want. My name is Keemari Sulivan and I'm a private tutor around here. Now don't hesisate to ask.

Hmm, welcome to the campus, have to say I almost feel bad knowing what's going to happen to you. Almost but you voluntered for it. ;)

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:31 pm

Well, shokushu does have wheelchair access :D Welcome aboard! <3 If you have any questions/comments/concerns dont be afraid to ask, post, and rant. We're all really friendly here. :)

Chris.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:06 pm

Ewww! No! That would be very unhygenic.

Yeah, for Alucard the "five second rule" is more like the "five hour rule." So you're confined to a wheelchair eh? Well that's something Ryujin's never done before. Maybe he could try you out sometime.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:23 pm
Profile YIM

Try me out? You act like I'm a car or something :(

:weeps, feeling wholly objectified:

Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next