View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 9:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 27  Next
 Needle (for Hope and Krisna) 

Post Re: Needle (for Hope and Krisna)
(#2).... radar shielding,this vessel was completly invisable to ships of this time unless Sky wanted to be found. The humbug was saped like a scarb and completly metalic on the outside, its outter shell looking as if it was carved from a single piece of a blue shiing metal that rippled along its surface. However unlike other ships Krisna's humbug doesnt have shields in the normal sense, instead using a form of kinetic hexigonal other armor to absorb the shocking impacts of any projectial not strong enough to breech a star.

Running off ahead afther coming close to the docking bay Krisna joyful ran to the docking bay doors waiting for them to open as Krisna was so excited to not only see Sky agin but to finilly let Hope meet her for the first time as those door son hissed open to the outter hull of the Humbug.

The humbug didnt have doors in the convensional sense as afther amomment of Destinys ship docking doors open a cracked formed in the humbugs rippling hull allowing a blue shing ray to spread out, scanning the rooms content and occupants befor finilly the humbug's outter hull slowly slit and opened like pieces of a puzzel. The metal forming, twisting and folding into a circular door that allowed the trio to enter into a white plain pristine room that only held a single round circular table and a outter counter top that circaled the out side as Krisna ran ahead into the humbugs interior waving back to her lovers. "COME ON! Skys waiting!"

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:18 pm

Scorch made a note of visiting the nebulae if they could not do it during the course of this assignment. Mercer probably wouldn't have gone to the nebulae after all and she could only suspect that there would be all sorts of trouble if he had. Though her sensors were state of the art (at least for this time) they were of limited use inside the nebulae but she would not get ahead of herself.

“No, she's not being cranky,”
Scorch said. She had been a captain of a crew once and could understand Sky's reasoning a bit, of course Krissy knew her far better but she shared her analysis of the matter. “She's just concerned about you and you probably think she's being over protective, that is, cranky.”

She lead the way to the dock for the most part before Krissy raced ahead. She was amazed with all the tech but began to think if this was ordinary for the future then Krissy was just an ordinary person, just as she might be if cast 100 or so years into the past. Clearly what was ordinary for her would be extraordinary for others.

But Krissy was not just an “ordinary” girl from a distant time. Scorch had felt a great deal for her, though her mind had shifted to what Sky said about attachments. 'Again' meaning that she had already formed one (with her she had assumed). There were a great many reasons why attachments could be deemed bad of course and in a way she understood that Krissy was helping to save her sister as much as rescue the other people but if she were a callous sort or unattached would she assist them?

Blue light spilled into the ship and they were transported inside with less fanfare than when she was last teleported so perhaps Sky was able to calibrate the transfer better.

“Yes, let's not keep her waiting.”
She had been her many times before though she allowed Krissy to lead the way.

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:58 pm

“I won't,” Hope responded to Sky about exciting Kris too much. “I look forward to meeting you too.” She smiled though Sky couldn't see it and waited on the others as she was lead through the ship again to the docking clamp.

She did not know what to expect though there was soon blue light, replaced by white as she looked around the pristine white chamber. This was not where they were meeting though she took it all in her perceptions as a Nagai raised child and ADD soldier benefited her as she absorbed the details, nodded at Scorch and was further lead along.

Better Lucky than good ...

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:10 pm

The outter hull of the Hum bug joined with the docking clamp of the shooting star, the advanced ship going through its own subrotains as it assest its visiters befor openning its dors allowing the three to eneter as Krisna excitly rushed ahead into that white interior of her her ship, waving back at her lovers for them to fallow.

Stepping through the doors of Krisna's ship felt odd, like stepping through static net. Static elecricity clinging to them as Skys guests both entered. The inside of the humbug looked oddly basic? Only a few things stude out ammong the white innterior. Two doors, flanking the center room, one leading to the front of thecship and the other leading to the rear while the center room, the room the three were now in contained a simple center table, faint lights dancing over its table top whie on the outter rim agiest the walls was a conner top that circaled the entire room besides the two doors. The inside was almost annoyingly bright, almost like stepping into heaven for the first time. Everything was a pearly white, almost like it all gave off its own light and glow of perfection, clean and perfect. The sight was almost hard on the eyes at first yet the more they looked around the sooner it would get easier to deal with, almost like the ship its self was adusting to their own personal sense. Yet beyong the ships odd white interior and its dome like ceiling, somthing felt off abut its inner dimentions, the ship felt larger on the inside then it did the out side, leaving plently of room for the trio to move around the cabin.

Krisna afther rushing inside and asking her two lovers to join her moved to the center table, unholstered her omni tool to simple place it on the table top. Almost instant the table reacted as a light coming from te table top scanned the omni tool as Krisna left it their befor cupping her hands over her lips to shout. "SKY! SKY! I'M HOME! COME OUT COME OUT!" Krisna shouted playfuly cute, looking....(#1)

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:05 am

(#2).... looking around excitedly. "SKY! Come one out!" Krisna shouted agin befor suddenly the center table's surface began to glow a faint blue afther a familure voice spoke out, sounding as if it came from all around them.

"One momment Collector Krisna... please be patient... I'm almost finished sorting the data you just provided... one momment..." Sky struggled to explain to the impatient travler as Krisna impatiently waited befor she turn to gaze at Hope smiling happly as she moved to her lovers side. "Hope! This is Sky!" Krisna put her hand out, meaning to the room ahead as Sky voice was heard through the cabin agin. "Greatings Hope, I'm S.K.I... I'm Krisna's Simbiotic, Karmatic, Intelligence. Its a pleasure to meet you."

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:23 am

(Sorry I misread the last post)

She hadn't been transported inside this time, the blue light welcoming her like a beacon into the ship as the hull reconfigured itself to allow them access. The white was like snow reflecting with the lights and near blinding her as if she had come in straight after being outside for an extended period of time.

The OMNI served as an idea and as it was set down the table top was like a boot tray for footwear proving who she was without Sky having to materialize.

Two doors she guessed that Sky was toward the back in one of the workshops and thus began turning in that direction. She heard Sky rather than see her yet as she explained what she was doing. “Take your time,” she added before Hope was being introduced though she had not seen the AI materialize. Her lover was impatient or excited and it was not necessary for Sky to be present since she was the ship from Scorch's understanding.

She paused at the door leading to the back of the ship looking back at her two lovers to see if they were following or if she had even guessed right.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:02 pm

“Sky, it is a pleasure.” she announced though their had been no body not that she had been expecting one either. She gazed about, her eyes eventually getting use to all this white that the blue light reflected off hindering her eyesight at first.

“So you're the ship's AI?”
She asked pretty certain what that answer was going to be though it could still have been another crew member that simply wasn't present.

She had no idea where Scorch was going though she might have been here before Scorch stuck to following Kris for the time being.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:16 pm

Excited and impatient, Krisna was very eager to introduce Hope to Sky for the first time as the cute bubbly travler hung on her lovers sholder playfuly afther introducing the two to each other. Yet Krisna soon turned back to oddly gaze at Dessy afther noticing her lover move to the stern door of the ship?

"No the pleasure is all mine Hope..... yet I wish guild collector: Krisna would warn me of unexpected guests befor simply inviting them aboard.... " Sky said in a almost tired tone, still speaking softly through the voice of the ship as if she were in the same room as the trio.

"But Sky!... I thought it woud be a suprise! You said meeting Dessy was fun!" Krisna said back to the AI, cutly hugging Hopes arm lovingly. " Besides Hopes nice! and fun! and cute! and... uhm...Smart! I love her so much! Shes my only Hope!" Krisna said happly as she hugged lovingly on Hope, leaning into to kiss her cheek sweetly befor smiling. "Shes also really good at playing touching!" Krisna said smiling as she reached up giving Hope's soft covered mound a gentle grope, playfuly testing its weight. "SEE! shes super duper soft too!" Krisna giggles.

"Yes of chorse Krisna I see..... your catalog on Hopes... uhm... measurments and bedroom antics was.... as intreasting as "Dessys" but not nessessery... Yet like everything els I'll save the records in the archive to be cataloged once we return to the guild..."

"Thanks sky!" Krisna smiled happly as she still gently toying with Hope's breast, playfuly bounching her lovers breast in her palm agin and agin befor Krisna gazed around the room confused wondering were Sky was. "Why dont you come out? Your being rude Sky?" Krisna said scoldingly as she playfuly played with Hope.

"Yes... one momment... please... I'm almost finished with your upload... thers alot here.... and there its finished... I'll be right there." Sky awnsered franticly to keep Krisna calm befor the AI's voice slowly faded out as the the center table slowly...(#1)

Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:14 am

(#2)... center table slowly began to glow a light blue sheen. Yet what ever Krisna and Dessy were expecting to happen never did? Somthing was wrong? Sky didnt materilize like she did befor, and afther amomment Krisna looked around the cabin confused as to were her Sky was befor suddenly the humbugs stern door, the one Dessy was so keen to go through suddenly opened with a loud woosh of air! As to their suprise a blinding flashed erupted from the room behind the door as suddenly out came stumbling a petiet young looking girl with tan skin and long pink hair from the stern door, wearing somthing closly similure to a one piece bathing suit as the clumsy girl stummbing forward into Destiny's chest as she despritly latched onto anything on the pirate she could! It just so happen that Skys only real choice happen to be Dessy's shirt, as the clumsy AI accidently tugged sharply down on the fabric of Destinys top, rippingthe shirt nearly clean off her sholders as the two suddenly both went down together to the hard floor as Krisna recoilded insuprise befor she asked concerned. "!Are you both ok!"

"Ouh! Whoa..." Sky gasped as quickly shot up, straddling Destiny afther the AI realized her mistake looking around confused. "Oh! Oh goodness! My apologize Destiny!! My calibration is still in the testing phase!! some times materilization take longer the expcted!"

Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:39 am

It might have sounded as if the AI was impatient, as if this had been a common occurrence that it had to put up with though but there was no heat or emotion in that tone but rather a flat statement that seemed emotionless and Scorch realized that the AI was more than capable of expressing emotions so she chalked this up as Sky just relaying factual information rather than blowing off steam.

She stood beside the stern door and blinked, gazing back over her shoulder at Krissy. “You recorded all that?” She surmised if she did it for Hope who she was now fondling the petite but dangerous agent then she must have done it for her as well.

Scorch was not angered, just surprised. She smirked a bit. “That data may be off. Remember that tare you created and the effect on ...” she made a gesture over her own chest indicating some growth to it in their recent adventure.

The blue light started and she expected Sky though nothing. The blinding light affected her more seeing that she was at the doors and she had been blinded soon feeling hands collide with her. Hearing the rip of fabric as her shirt was torn and a breast clad by her black bra popped out.

She fell and landed on the floor with Sky above her. At least she surmised it was the AI straddled above her. Her vision was slow to clear though at least she had her coat to cover up with if she closed it at the front.

“OW. Yeah, I'm OK,” she responded. There on the floor, hands on Sky's hips.

“You going to stay there all day Hon,”
she giggled. Obviously the AI was still getting use to the avatar given how clumsy she was. Her rump ached a little from the fall but she was otherwise fine. “Unless you need to collect more data … hey, Krissy could you arrange for the armor to be transported? We have a little time and if you didn't update your data we could always do so now.”

Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:21 am

Fondled, she blushed. Her breasts weren't as sensitive as they were a few days back after they swelled and she had listened to the two seem so casual about things. She was getting anxious in meeting Sky too when she heard matters about her measurements.

“Huh? What?”
She blinked not realizing that that was recorded. Perhaps that tool recorded information. Bedroom antics! “NO! NO! Don't save that!” She was blushing deeply now and if all that stuff was unnecessary anyway …

It had seemed as if Krisna was having an argument with the AI though about surprises and mentioned her softness before hand though and then that bomb shell of information had been dumped on her about matters being recorded down.

There was the blue light, then the blinding one where she heard the ripping of cloth and the tumbling of bodies to the deck of the ship though her vision soon cleared and she saw the pink haired girl straddled atop Scorch though Scorch made no effort to remove her. In fact what she suggested … she could not get any redder given all this information and stimulus.

“Shouldn't we, umm, focus on the job for now?”

Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:12 pm

"Yah Dessy! I recorded all kinds of fun stuff! Like the first time we met! Games of touching?, The flower dog in the public bath, The firt time we meet Hope! I got it all saved in the archives!" Krisna explained with a giggle as fondled Hope playfully, bounching those gorgious boobs agin and agin befor looking to Hope confused afther seeing her reaction. "Huh?... did I do somthing wrong?" Krisna asked befor she jumped, sharply looking over at the chaos afther hearing the loud slam of Sky and Dessy coliding.

Skys manifstation didnt go as smoothly as she had hoped, the sub programs and hard light digital projections somtimes malfuctioned and she didnt apear were she wanted too, Yet this was somthing she wished to correct in the future when she had the time, instead of Springing from the walls. Sky came out like a rocket almost, slamming ito Dessy with a heavy slam as Krisna watched from close by, seeing her lover's shirt get ripped open, fallowed by a breast popping free from her black bra as the AI sat safly atop the pirate, hands tightly on Destinys sholders as Sky looked down onKrisna's lover, wincing from the fall. "Oh.. I appologize about that guest: Destiny...." Sky appologized agin befor she suddenly gazed down at Dessy oddly, cofused by what she had just said. "How would that be a productive use of our time?" Sky asked as she gazed down at Dessy in wonder of that question, not yet moving off her untill she got that awnser.

Meanwhile Krisna abbadon Hopes breasts to quickly move over to the two on the floor, shifting to her knees by them as she assured they were ok. "Thank goodnessyour both Ok! Sky you need to calibrate the construct matrix or els you will end up inside a wall agin!" Krisna explained, patting the AI on head gently befor gazing down at Dessy beneath her and smiled. "Sure Dessy!.... Sky can you help us load up the suits I had you make!! While we get Hopes correct measurments!"..(#1)

"Yes Collector:Krisna...I will get it underway..." Sky

Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:09 pm

(#2).... "Sure Dessy! Skycn you help us load up those suits I had you make please! Whilewe get Hopes correct measurments!" Krisna asked nicly, cutly smiling at Sky befor the helpful AI nodded blankly. "Of chorse Collector: Krisna... I'll issue some droans to move them now..." Sky awnsered plainly as Krisna thanked her with a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Sky!!"

Once Dessy explained things to Sky, the AI would finilly step up off the pirate and reach out to help her up afther issuing out orders to a pair of golden droans made up hard light particals to move the suits from the Humbug to the Shooting star like Dessy requested. The trio would be able to see them move the suits out from the door Dessy was waiting to enter earlyer, befor Sky litterly came out of the blue.

Afther getting up off Dessy, Sky would help the pirate up befor soon enough aproching Hope. Krisna would hang back with Dessy unlessshe too came over, the travler checkng out her lovers new shirt look as she even trying to help fix it by only making it worse.

"Greetings Hope, I'm sky..." Sky would say greeting her new guest ith a simple nod befor leaning in to give the agent a gentle peak on the cheek, a customary greeting as Krisna has shown many times befor as Sky steped back and smiled. " Now may I get you correct measurments... My data must be accurate for the archives... "

Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:34 pm

“Think of it more like a diary then anything,” Scorch would tell Hoe. At least that was how she had visualized it. The OMNI serving as a dictation device of sorts though she did not know for sure how it worked she figured that it wasn't recorded in digital format, not that Scorch had any concerns if it had given the amount of recordings of her from the Arena that had been out there. She was not bashful from it. Yes, at first she was but she had gotten quite use to it.

After being helped up the suits were being tended to. The idea was to fool around a bit while Sky had a chance to get those proper measurements though Hope seemed to be opposed. She was probably right and they should get on a game plan.

Between her and Krissy attempting to straighten up her shirt in the end she had decided to just take it off and button up her trench coat though she had to carry around the torn garment for the time being.

“So no playing. I suppose we should make a game plan for Hadante seeing that we are nearly there.”

Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:47 pm

Fondled, that touch as pleasant as it was, had extracted from here as Kris moved to her lover. Scorch had explained things in a simply way but her measurements needed not to be included! Yet Sky had approached asking for them.

“Greetings, Sky, I'm Lieutenant Dephis of the ADD. Hope Dephis.”
She greeted the AI in return.

“They a-are the same … except the b-bust size.”
She had been hesitant to give it though in the end supplied it as the droans moved the suits of armor over to Scorch's vessel. “Planning out what we need to do is probably for the best. Afterward there will be plenty of time … we still have to get back and unless either of you are in a rush ...” Still a beat red as she coyly leaves that statement unfinished.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:59 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 27  Next