View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Heartless and the Heartful [Vera] 

Post Re: The Heartless and the Heartful [Vera]
There was a brief silence before Vera's voice came from the darkness. "You are on time, good," she stated calmly, "I am pleased to see you are calm, Ms Crowell. Despite any rumors you may hear, the basement is not a place of punishment but of correction. Sexually assaulting a Head Girl or anyone for that matter is a grave offense. It is a crime in fact so I will be blunt. You prove to be incapable of correction, I will turn you in to the local authorities. Your life as a student will be over and you will spend the rest of your time in the local cell until the Headmasters and the police figure out what to do with you. Do I make myself clear?"

The Head Girl wanted to make extra clear that what Vanessa did back in her suite was not some basic rules violation. This student was on thin ice and Vera was not going to take any nonsense.

"You may start by stripping off your uniform and stacking it on that chair over there..."

Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:18 am

The voice that echoed throughout the room was none other than Vera. Vanessa's eyes veered away from in front of her. She could hardly believe that such 'drastic' measures were given to her. This head girl was a woman drunk on her own power, like a wretched nurse in charge of a ward. Were all head girls like this?

"Yes, I understand." Vanessa replied calmly. She held her hands in front of her to show that she meant Vera no harm.

Then, the knight was issued her first command. The crimson-haired girl glanced up into the darkness, staring at where she assumed her corrector stood at. So, this was the game they were playing. Fine, she would play along. The knight walked over to the chair and pulled off her white gloves. Then she worked on removing her thigh highs, slipping off the cold metal and the regular cloth off. Then came off her white jacket and white shirt underneath. Her skirt came off next, followed by her red bra and thong. She reached above her head and loosened her ribbon. The knight's long, crimson hair fell, flowing freely. Vanessa added her headband to the final collection of clothing on the chair.

And so, she was naked. Her round breasts were partially hidden as she crossed her arms. A shadow cast by the light bulb exaggerated her underboob. Vanessa's athletic figure was surprisingly curvy around her hips then down to her luscious thighs. Despite looking quite vulnerable, she remained calm and collected.

"What now?" She called out into the darkness in front of her.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:14 am

Vanessa's opinions or ignorance were irrelevant. The student believed what the Head Girl was saying and would not take any chances. That alone was enough to get what Vera wanted. The student stripped off all her clothes until she was standing in the nude. "Those undergarments are not school issued, Ms Crowell," Vera called, "Please turn around and put your arms behind your back. Eyes forward..."

When Vanessa complied, she would hear the light click of footsteps coming closer. She grabbed both arms and folded them behind the woman's back. Shackles clamped down, ensuring those forearms were clasped together and could not be brought in front of the other woman. A strip of black cloth would come over Vanessa's eyes, stealing her vision away as she stood there nude and exposed before the Head Girl.

"Let us begin," Vera said calmly, "Start by reciting the rules you have violated and how you will correct these violations." The Head Girl quietly moved about the room. Vanessa would hear something metallic skid along the concrete floor. It was a horrible sound and it was unknown what exactly it was. Whatever it was, it was now closer to the blind student. The sound of metal chains were soon heard behind the student. "Please have a seat in this chair, Ms Crowell," Vera ordered, gently guiding the woman to sit on a strangely shaped stool that had a hole in the middle. The student felt something latch onto the shackles, keeping her from moving from her spot. Her mobility was further sealed by solid metal shackles clamping down around each of her ankles, keeping her from getting up from the strange chair.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:44 am

She shook her head slightly when Vera told her that those undergarments weren't school issued. The knight couldn't believe that Vera was getting this nit-picky with the rules. No matter what type of underwear she wore, it literally would make no difference. She complied with the silver-haired girl. The feeling of cold metal against her wrists bothered Vanessa. This was not something normally done for correction. What this head girl was doing was clearly illegal in itself, but it didn't matter. No one would catch her. Not on Shokushu. Then came the blindfold.

Vera then asked her to recite the rules she broke. Recite? As if anyone actually remembered what those rules were word-for-word. Instead, the crimson-haired girl summed up all the 'violations' that she assumed Vera wanted to hear. "...I have violated two rules today. Firstly, I assaulted a head girl. In order to prevent that from occurring a second time, I will control my temper." She paused for a moment then continued. "Secondly, I sexually harassed a head girl. In order to prevent that from occurring a second time... I... won't.... do it again?" This correction idea was ridiculous. Vanessa had tried to play Vera's game, but she believed that wasn't any proper method of 'correction' other than to not do them again.

The redhead took a seat on the strange seat, and felt herself become increasingly bound. This was absolutely humiliating. But she had to remain calm. Just deal with this and get back to tracking the monsters. That was her goal.

Monsters:

Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:04 am

Vera has used these methods for a very long time. They were very effective in training students, slaves, and pets alike. Vanessa did not know how this worked as did most students. That gave the Head Girl the advantage as the poor woman had no clue what was happening around her.

"You have forgotten your uniform violation, Ms Crowell," Vera said softly, "You also disrespected a Head Girl. What was it you called me, a witch? Being unaware of your own actions and their consequences shows a lack of disicpline, Ms Crowell. Every rule as their reason for existing and to ignore them is to invite chaos to the island. Your means of correcting yourself shows a lack of effort. That is disappointing but I am here to teach you how to improve yourself. Please recite the rules you have broken, Ms Crowell. All of them..."

The Head Girl waited for Vanessa to recite the violations. If any were missed, Vera would correct the woman make her start over. She had the woman repeat these violations three times. "Good, Ms Crowell," she said calmly, "I believe your violations can be split into two halves. One is your frustration and temper while the others are more sexual or at least sensual in nature. Let us start with the basics. Why are you wearing non issued undergarments, Ms Crowell?" Vera was having what seemed like a normal lecture while Vanessa sat there bound, naked, and blind. Still, this line of conversation at least did not involve moving anymore heavy metal objects.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:28 am

Was she being recorded? Or videotaped? That would explain this rather embarrassing setup. Vera would probably keep some sort of permanent evidence against the crimson-haired girl. "Sorry... I'll supply you with the answers you want to hear." She recited the first two rules she had broken, and added: "... in order to prevent myself from committing the same mistake twice, I will learn to control my sexual urges." The knight replied in a monotone voice. "I also violated the dress code by wearing a thong. I will wear appropriate underwear in the future. Furthermore, I disrespected a head girl by calling her a witch. I will now address authority figures accordingly..." The knight repeated the violations to Vera's liking until the head girl was satisfied.

The crimson-haired girl would give Vera an honest answer. "I wore non-issued undergarments because I believed that it would make no difference in what I wore. I simply wore it because I could. I figured that such an absurd rule wasn't and shouldn't have been taken seriously." Vanessa continued. "I believed the rule was created for the sake of being a rule and had no purpose other than to criminalize students. I now know that such precautions are needed to prevent provocation of other girls' sexual desires."

Monsters:

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:17 pm

"Not just a thong," Vera corrected, "The bra as well is not school issued. The uniform rules have nothing to do with containing sexual urges, Ms Crowell. The purpose is no different from any other private school or organization. It is purely a show of discipline. Seeing a large group of people in uniform gives the impression of organization and purpose. What you think is a minor rule has a purpose. Even if the rule is tiny in comparison to others, that does not change the fact one should follow them. If people started to pick and choose what rules they should follow due to personal opinion, we would have chaos. Recognizing all rules and that they should be followed shows a good sense of awareness and discipline. The fact you wear your uniform except the undergarments shows that you were willing to disobey a rule simply on the notion that no one would find out. That is worse than when someone chooses not to wear any of the uniform at all. At least those students are not lying to themselves and the school."

"The reason I mentioned the sexual nature behind this violation is due to your other grave violation," Vera said calmly. The room fell silent for a bit. The blind student would feel something warm drip upon her chest. The fluid continued to flow upon Vanessa's breasts and soak into them while the rest ran down her smooth stomach. Gentle hands began to massage those luscious orbs, stroking the fluid into the tender flesh. "Let us talk about you sexually attacking me..." Vera said softly, her voice as calm as it was before.

The fluid was a new aphrodisiac that NICE was testing. The fluid would soak into those breasts and begin heating them up, increasing their sensitivity over and over again. "Tell me, what gave you the idea to attack me, Ms Crowell?" Vear stated, "I answered every question you asked honestly and with as much information as possible. Your immediate first thought in an act of desperation was to hit on me. What does that tell me about you hm? Enlighten me..."

The Head Girl stroked Vanessa's nipples, stroking the fluid into them and leaving them aching with hot blood. The air itself felt like gentle caresses against those exposed orbs now. The helpless student then felt more drip upon her breasts, giving her another filling of the drug as it was stroked into her now hypersensitive globes.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:41 pm

So much talking! It if wasn't for the fact that she was bound by the chains and in the basement, the knight was almost sure that she would've fallen asleep. Yes, yes, looking professional in an island isolated from the rest of society is necessary. Of course, Vanessa didn't express any of this discontentment. She had the same facial expression, and could even close her eyes to rest because her eyes were still covered. Suddenly, the talking stopped. Where was the 'beep' of the video camera? Or the sound of a crackling whip? None of what she expected had come. Instead, the crimson-haired girl was given a drip of strange liquid on her breast. As soon as it touched her skin, Vanessa's toes curled and she lightly bit her lip.

The liquid trickled down her breast, while parts of it began to dissolve into her body. She was being drugged! The drug slipped inside of her, causing Vanessa's breasts to heat up. Immediately, her nipples grew hard. As soon as a pair of hands grabbed onto her breasts, Vanessa let out a moan. "A-aaahhh!" The hands would sink into the knight's soft breasts. Vanessa pressed her legs together. "Haaa.... haaaa...." Every sensation pleasured the knight. Even those hands caused her to lean slightly towards the hands in an attempt to feel more. "T-this drug on my breasts..." She mumbled, before giving Vera an answer. "I-It tells you that I was willing to give my body up for information." Oh, she wanted to feel more. But she had to retain some right sense of mind.

"W-why are you sexually harassing me? Even after my alleged violation of rules?"

Monsters:

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:56 pm

For someone who claimed to be a knight, this student certainly lacked a great deal if discipline if hearing things about rules is boring her. Knighthood and Samurai had their own rules and codes to follow else they were not different from any other thug with weapons and armor. Vera did not know the details about Vanessa's life beyond what she gathered from discussion. Some woman who is attacked by monsters claiming she wants to help other victims.

The drug had a profound effect on Vanessa's body. It was safe to assume that the student had sensitive breasts to begin with. But now her biggest weakness was being amplified and exposed to every atom floating around her. The bindings kept the woman from closing her legs, leaving the heat welling up inside her loins unchecked and unsatisfied. The woman leaned in as best as she could only to hear the chain hooked to her arms keeping her upright.

Vera finished rubbing in the second dose. She did not bother responding to the accusation. It was not like the woman was going to listen to reason just yet. The excess fluids had ran all the way down to those parted thighs. It dripped over the woman's hooded pearl and along those flushed netherlips, adding to their sensitivity. Vera said nothing as she dripped more fluid on those vulnerable globes.

The woman's hands squeezed both breasts, massaging them now to more thoroughly rub the drug into them. Having pleasured herself and countless trouble making students, the Head Girl was an expert when it came to the female form. She pressed with just the right amount of pressure in all the right places. She was not too gentle nor too rough, providing the perfect mix of sugar and spice to those needing orbs.

"Do you know another occupation that is willing to give up their bodies to get what they want?" Vera said softly, "A whore, Ms Crowell. Is that what you wanted to be seen as by this school? Do you want to be a whore that spreads her thighs every time she runs into opposition? Why did you give up your body for information? What were you hoping to learn from me that I have not already revealed?"

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:18 pm

Vanessa shook her head from side to side as the feeling of Vera's hands continued to press against her bosom. The mature, experienced hands were unlike anything the crimson-haired girl had felt before. It was unlike any student, or monster that she had touched before. She begged for the laws of physics to stop working once she could feel the drip of liquid slide down her body, towards her most sacred area. As soon as the liquid made contact with her womanhood, the knight became increasingly wet. Her breathing intensified with every passing second. "N-no... I don't want to be a whore... I'm a good girl, I swear!" The crimson-haired girl announced in between her moans. The sensations were too much, and a strike of lightning flowed through her body. The knight came hard, covering the chair and her thighs in her juices.

The knight presented a front that Vera wanted to hear. But it was hard trying to remain focused with the strange fluid inside of her body. "I-I am suspicious of you... that was why I did it! I was desperate for information of monsters in Shokushu, believing you had some piece of information that could stop the attacks! But here I am, getting assaulted..." Vanessa let loose her musical moans as Vera continued. She couldn't handle much more of this. "S-stop it!"

Monsters:

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:30 pm

The drug was stronger than expected, already sending the helpless student tumbling down into bliss. Her fingers continued their massage but Vera made note of any catches in breath or increase in heart rate. She would hold back, ensuring the student did not achieve orgasm a second time. She would simply add more fuel to the fire until this poor girl told her everything she wanted to know.

"I told you exactly what would happen, Ms Crowell," Vera stated calmly, "You came not seeking answers or information. You just wanted someone to agree with you. Politicians tend to follow a similar flaw. They spend money on studies and end up getting results they did not want to hear. So what do they do? They waste more money to do the same studies again, hoping that the facts will change. I told you this would happen and it did. You came with your questions and received answers you did not want to hear and so you asked again and again, accusing me of falsehood with absolutely no basis. Now, how is that fair to me who is trying to help you? I even offered a means to stop these 'attacks' you suffer from. I even told you that other students have had similar conditions and were helped through my assistance and the school's. And then you spread your thighs and practically begged to be taken by me like a dirty whore. Tell me, Ms Crowell, how is this the behavior of a good girl?"

Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:08 pm

The drug had entered into the knight's body, spreading like a wild virus. It wasn't only her breasts and her womanhood that became hot, but her entire body became sensitive to the touch. The awful feeling of her binding even served to heighten her feelings. Surely, this was what Vera wanted. She drugged Vanessa and wanted to take advantage of its effects. "Ahhh..." Her chest rose with every breast, coming into Vera's hands.

Vanessa hated the teasing. She felt pleasure build up inside of her, and only to have such sensations subside. She bit her lip and shook her head. The girl's body shook rapidly, anticipating Vera's touch. "N-no...! I was wrong! I had my suspicions, but I was wrong!" She yelled out. Vanessa tried to peel herself away from her bindings, only to feel the cold metal press against her ankles and wrist. "A good girl shouldn't behave this way..." She sobbed. The head girl would pay for putting the knight under such a humiliating act.

"Please, let me go!"

Monsters:

Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:48 am

"Your correction has only started, Ms Crowell," Vera stated in that same calm and even tone, "You will not be allowed back into the student body until you understand and learn from your wrongdoings." Vanessa was desperate but the silver haired woman already knew how this one acted when pushed into a corner. With no other options, the red head had turned to begging and submitting to the higher authority. Or that was what Vanessa wanted her to think.

Being an empath made it very easy to read students as most knew nothing about hiding their emotions and feelings. Vanessa was sobbing but her aura revealed anger and frustration. That simply will not do. The last thing she needed was a troublesome student to not learn their lesson and strive to hide their actions better in the future. No. Just like all other students, Vanessa would be shown and taught how to act like a proper student. Vera was more than willing to break this woman down and start from the ground up if necessary.

"Students who were able to take a step back and truly analyze the situation and themselves... Those who were willing to admit their faults and problems to another... Those students have nothing to be ashamed of," Vera stated coldly, "You on the other hand, are a coward. You try to muscle your way in, forcing your own agendas in or order to make yourself look and feel better. If that does not work, you turn to using your body and throwing yourself at the problem in hopes the problem will have pity on you. And now, you immediately change your tune the moment you encounter someone who is willing to stand up to a bully like you. You are a coward, Ms Crowell. Tell me, do you truly believe that what you believed all this time is wrong or are you just saying that in hopes that it is what I want to hear from you?"

The hands drew away, leaving those aching orbs untouched and throbbing with desire. After all that teasing and being brought to the brink, it all had stopped. Now Vanessa was left bubbling at the boiling point with Head Girl unseen nearby.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:02 am

Those words couldn't be truer than the truth. Vanessa had discovered Vera's manipulative nature before, and would keep it in mind even when being pleasured. This woman knew nothing about the personal experiences she had gone through. All this head girl had seen was an outside view determined to antagonize her. Two could play that same game. Had she not acted sufficiently to fool the woman? Ahh... it was too much to think about for the moment. The teen would worry about escaping first; that was her goal, and she would achieve it no matter what. She was sure that she would eventually shrug off these temporary feelings and move on.

She opened her mouth to answer, only to feel the woman's hands slip away from her breasts. "It's not true!" Vanessa almost sounded like she was on the verge of crying. "This is a humiliating situation you've put me in, Vera... You said you seemed to know a bit about psychology. Then you'd know that what is happening right now is serving as negative reinforcement for me." Vanessa was impressed she could even think, let alone develop a sentence. Every moment she spent away from Vera caused her body to ache. Her mind fizzled away and all she could picture was her own wet pussy and rock-hard nipples. What a dirty knight she was to be imagining herself. If Vera was able to make her feel this good from just her hands, did that mean there was something more? Damn it all, she was losing it! The redhead's body heated up, becoming pleasured by the drug, but desiring much more. "So please, touch me more!" She sobbed. "I'm not worthy of it, but please...!"

Monsters:

Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:15 am

Vera gazed at the blind woman. This student dares to lecture her on what she is doing? Oh, the Head Girl knew exactly what she was doing. Vanessa also called her by first name. But worst of all, the student was lying. The sudden change in tune was purely due to the erotic torment and hope of being released sooner than later. This student was not seeking to improve herself but rather to slink away at the first opportunity. Truly a despicable woman...

Vanessa was begging for Vera's touch. That touch was the positive reinforcement that had turned negative due to the woman's poor behavior thus far. If the student wanted a treat, she had to earn it. For now, it was time to show this woman that a Head Girl does not play around.

She heard footsteps moving away from her. Where was Vera going? It was soon very clear that the Head Girl was heading for the door. What was it that she promised before? If Vanessa proved to be incapable of correction, she would seek the local authorities to take over? Was that what was happening? One thing was for certain. If Vera leaves the room, there would be no one here to touch those aching breasts. Vanessa would be blind, exposed, and alone in the basement.

Vanessa hears the click of the heavy door opening slowly...

Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next