View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 21  Next
 Challenges... for Cassie 

I worked hard on the machine, carefully scrubbing the hide….finding that if I worked at certain angles I could get more of the straps to touch me….finding that I could even get one tween me legs at times….enjoying the sensation as I slowly rubbed me self upon its rich fragrant surface. The work wuz good for me, I forgot ‘bout me stinging bottom, forgot about the gaint that wanted to eat me….no I worked leather an then steel till me fingers grew weary an could barely close.

Standing, me legs straddling a leather strap slick with moisture from me efforts, its soft supple surface riding gainst me damp sensitive skin….I felt alive with it thar….like I needed it against me. I wiped me forearm cross me brow, a loose strand of hair flung from in front of me eyes. Everything glistened as if it be brand new.

“Mr Alacard, clean as if it wuz the day it was a bought.” I smiles at me work, hoping to get approval form him….feeling his eyes upon me like a gentle grandfather….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 4:47 am
Profile WWW

Alucard watched the student finish cleaning, mildly impressed by her.

"Cleaner, it seems," said Alucard, grinning and looking over her work, surprised at her ability to clean the machine. "I forgot to have you test some of its other functions, though. Let's begin..."

The massive alien's eyes shined as it stood and stepped near her.

Last edited by The Count Alucard on Sat May 26, 2007 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 26, 2007 5:00 am
Profile YIM

The gasp escaped me mouth fore I knew it…then I simply nodded and moved aside me cleaning supplies….going back an starting to set the straps that would secure me, liking the feel of the newly cleaned leather gainst me skin…wiggling in it as I cinched each strap tight across me skin till it puckered at both ends. When I could do no more…I looked up an silently nodded…marveling at how the leather felt while it touched me..so supple, so warm….

“mr alucard….do you like have a leather outfit me size with all them straps an buckles….teh thought stirring thing inside me, things that I hadn’t felt when I’d looked at the at catalog with sureil so long ago…

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 5:07 am
Profile WWW

Alucard grinned at her question, appreciating the difference between this woman and the timid thing that had entered the Basement only a matter of hours ago. It was glad that her degradation was going so smoothly. Perhaps she will let me eat her of her own volition, thought the alien. Of course, this will have to wait. I must have patience...

"I can't just give it to you," said the alien, opening another wall panel with one hand to reveal the most perfect assortments of shiny black leather straps to cover human flesh, the other hand helping her into the remaining restraints of the device. "Perhaps I can persuade you to trade? Your regular clothes, perhaps, might suffice..."

Alucard finished securing her into the device, and remained there, waiting for her answer.

Sat May 26, 2007 5:15 am
Profile YIM

There was a knot in the back of me throat….I might get in trouble trading in me own clothes for them leather things. I mean how wuz I gonna get back to me room in that….I doubted in covered a bit of the things that needed covering in public. I bit me lower lip…felling the way the leather secured me…made me feel….

I looked down an in a meek voice…”ok” I really wanted um, an it would probably get me in hot water gain….oh lord but they looked like they’d jus feel wonderful up gainst me….an oh…me eyes grow wide as I feel the wetness slide down me inner thigh….me insides all in the tither over the thoughts ….an the current feel of being all tied up like. I look back up, an nod….”lets get this over with….after can I please try um on….please Mr Alucard, Sir.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 5:22 am
Profile WWW

Alucard laughed gently. It wasn't one of ridicule, like earlier, but of mirth. "But of course," said the alien. "After all, what good are your human skin-coverings if one cannot be sure they fit? It would be ridiculous not to try it on." Now that she was securely in the machine, Alucard asked her, "Would you like me to gag you, to ensure you do not scream too loudly?"

The alien's arm moved back to the leather outfit, removing it from the wall panel and setting it on the bench, in plain sight of Cassie. It lay there, looking almost like it wanted Cassie to wear it. Its shiny black straps seemed inviting and pleasant to wear.

Sat May 26, 2007 5:37 am
Profile YIM

Pure an black with silver rings were the straps crossed. Me skin tangles and crawled with anticipation….Lord I don’t understand meself sometimes… It wuz like I wuz gaining a whole new appreciation for clothing….an jewelry, all them things of a material driven girl, an it wuz wrong, it wuzn’t why god put us in the world…

I like me lips, already happy with the thoughts of it. Then I looked at him, his eyes seemed ot happily sparkle as if there wuz a puppy in the room. I looked about real quick an couldn’t see it no where….”Sir, no, its gotta be worse that way….I’ll be good an try an stay calm an brave, but having that stuff on last time wuz a real nightmare.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 5:55 am
Profile WWW

Alucard nodded once before pulling the lever on the pain machine.

whiiiiiiiir click click thunk click thunk whiiiiiiiir

The machine hummed to life, parts slowly coming into motion. Gears began to turn, and the arm started to move. It reached into the box for the next device it would use...

Alucard sat back again, eyeing the student restrained in the straps. Its grin slowly contorted into a rictus of sadism as it watched.

Sat May 26, 2007 6:00 am
Profile YIM

This time I heard the machine and new something would be a happening. I tried to look behind me but the harness held me head so I could only look up an down. Me bottom clenched as I heard the whirr….though for some reason I wuz still upright this time. That started me a thinking, wondering where the or what wuz about to happen….

He’d said other things needed a testing….. an then I knew it could get worse, like maybe the first wus jus a warmup….and still the machine and its straps felt good….still the leather before m on the floor looked inviting….I would do this…would do this well an earn the right to wear sumthing for me master that would mark me well.

“oh lord no”….I cried out of a sudden…”forgive me for them evil thoughts and help to pass them…by” I only had one master. And that wuz me master in heaven, me lord an savior. An yet the bonds that held me seemed to say sum thing else….I silently wept, an not a blow had fallen.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 6:08 am
Profile WWW

Straps parted to reveal her pale back, shiny with a mild sheen of sweat. The arm withdrew a long bullwhip, a good eight feet in length, split into three tips at the last few inches. It gave the whip an experimental flick, causing a loud CRACK as it bit the air.

The arm moved suddenly, a flashing motion that brought the lash across Cassie's exposed back.

Sat May 26, 2007 6:20 am
Profile YIM

Something let go of me back….I felt free, yet not all wuz good for the sensations that the leather spoke to me had gone….all had gone and then the crack of thunder spoke by me ear. I recoiled in the bonds that felt so right…knowing….knowing that sound form when I wuz on me aunts and uncles farm…an he’d run that horse round an round in the arena. Jus the noise wuz enough to keep the horse a going.

I shut me eyes in horror….. Hearing the whistle of leather in the air for minutes it seemed and then crack….the explosion of pain pushing me forwards will me muscles threatened to break….then bouncing back again. Fire lanced through me….an then a pleasurable tingle of leather … Me knees buckled the straps keeping me upright as they pulled across me hanging flesh. I cried out the first time….panic an horror at the pain….but as it shifted I bit me quivering lower lip while tears fell down me white cheeks. That wuz the real horror, the lingering of pleasure where the lash and struck with all its fire an pain….I didn’t think this is what jesus felt when he got lashed….an then I knew, if he could take 40 lashes for me, I could take forty for him…

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 6:29 am
Profile WWW

The whip left a long red welt along her flesh where it had struck her skin. The arm moved slower now, rubbing the stiffer base of the whip on her back, making her skin tingle. It withdrew suddenly and lashed at her again, making an "X" across her back in welts. The whip returned now to massage the area it had not yet marred.

Sat May 26, 2007 6:33 am
Profile YIM

I pushed back against the leather of the whip, knowing it was my bringer of pain an suffering, still I could not help meself, for it brought comfort an pleasure with its touch as well. I cringed inside at me actions, thinking this was to be pain…and that it was…but pleasure, I had not yet chosen that machine. And yet somehow there was some tween the pain….like the machine knew me better than I knew meself.

I gritted me teeth an angry puff of air hissing tween them the second time. I refused to cry our instead clenching the warm leather straps that held me hands, pushing me nails into it…me pink throbbed a lil….wiggling it I realized the nail wuz broken from the way I’d gripped the leather.

The whip returned to me back, sliding down it an I pushed meself against it….the pain still hard upon me….but slowly numbing….pleasure to be had under a whips caress...pain when it whistles through the air. I longed for the first…the pleasure of its touch. Silently I wondered if this is what animals felt when they wuz trained….it wuz as if I wuz being groomed to something…something scary in its strangeness. “Mr. Alucard…..does….does the machine have to rub me….it worries me sir…..scary that…..I….don’t want pain….but better….this …..this is scary” I stopped for I added ‘cause I like it’ Knowing that would get me in heaps a trouble. Not an animal…not an animal…I would repeat it o’er an o’er if I had too.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 6:49 am
Profile WWW

Alucard's eyes glinted as it watched her. "Why should it trouble you?" Alucard asked. "Is it not logical that you might enjoy pleasure better than pain?" It said the word "pain" just as the bullwhip hit her for the third time, leaving a mark on the small of her back, just the tips of the tip touching, leaving a mark that almost looked like a bird footprint in her flesh.

The arm then resumed its massaging her skin with the whip, rubbing over her to bring more pleasure. Alucard's wicked smile stretched wider as it saw her pain and pleasure.

Sat May 26, 2007 6:57 am
Profile YIM

The voice tortures me as I feel the leather…..then removes it like a gift that is taken away…”I don’t….ummphhsssaaahhhh,” The salty taste of blood where I have bitten me tongue…..it is a good lesson to have ones mouth shut when the leather is away.

The leather plays across me back once again ina a caress causing me to wiggle under is confronting touch….Do I like it this way because it means there will be no pain….yet eath time it hits there is pain yes, but something else, an undercurrent that calls to me. I deserve this…this whipping, I’m bad to enjoy the whips touch….bad to have this happen. I can feel heat in me belly, heat that in now way should be thar. Oh lord no…..not that….

“Pleasure is right in right places….this …this should not be so?” The whip caresses me back so I continue. “I came her to be punished, is that not what I deserve….even more so for what …” I shut up, already revealing too much

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 7:05 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 21  Next