View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21  Next
 Challenges... for Cassie 

"...for enjoying it?" Alucard guessed, feeling it was rather close in its guess. It reached a hand under her, collecting a drip of blood from her mouth in its massive palm. It stared at the droplet for long moments, then closed its hand over it. When it did, the alien's eyes met Cassie's.

The hand continued its pattern across Cassie's back, now having six marks on her flesh from the sting of the lash. With a robotic casualty to it, it continued to flog her in between massages with the whip. Now there were less spots on her back that had not been marred than there were spots that the whip had touched. One particularly hard stroke had even broken the skin on the student's back.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:12 am
Profile YIM

I grew faint from the pain….then a resurgence as the whip caressed me….but everytime it hit the pain lessoned…or seemed to …..there was a heat across me back from the angry red marks an heat that drove the furnace inside. I felt me self flutter on a hard hit, this time the hiss that crossed me lips sounded like a moan … it startled me….an sent me to bit me lip an then cry out like I shoulda….I fought the feeling….me hands above me head, me back stretched an naked to the whip.

Something trickled wet along the inside of me thigh. Sweat I thought, even more so hoped….for it ran off me nose now as I hung me head….ran down me back a hurting in that one that stung me bad and sent me to place I ain’t supposed to be. I wanted to wrap the whip about me….to hold it…an let it caress me skin….

I opened me eyes an saw the sight of me chest below….me full breasts swaying from the latest hit….nipples rock hard an a pulling all me flesh taught. I worried then, really worried that the giant would now know me secret …. An use it against me…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 7:22 am
Profile WWW

The alien looked at her tumescent nipples, grinning at the sight of her erect nubs. "It looks like I was right," said Alucard, "and I'm not the only one who enjoys your pain. Maybe I should give you some more..."

The whip continued to lash across her back, and then traced a slow line along her back, touching over every area it had stung her, deliberately rubbing her welts with the stiffest section of whip.

Alucard chuckled as it took one of Cassie's pale breasts in its massive hand.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:30 am
Profile YIM

Wiggling under the touch of the whip …I wanted it everywhere…to touch me places I dared not ask…but it wuz on me lips for I knew I’d drwn the breath….”yesssss, touch me….legs, chest….me lips…” I stopped, the image breaking like a thousand shards of glass me kissing the object of me torment…me taking the end and thrusting it inside me….to still have it lash me ….

I thrust me breast gainst his large hand, hoping to take me mind off the leather crack of the whip an were I now wanted it put. I sunk me head down, an hung, no longer proud….now the whip hit an I whimpered or moaned, me body making a mockery of me own senses. In the low voice husky with need…the fire burning inside as well as across me back…”play with me…please?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 7:38 am
Profile WWW

Almost sensing her desire, the hand began to whip her lower and lower down her back, until the tip of the bullwhip cracked against her buttocks, which were still smarting a little bit from the previous torture. The arm then probed her nether-lips with the very bottom section of the whip, touching against them and dragging away, then suddenly withdrawing and lashing her back again.

"Oh, but I will," said Alucard, squeezing the breast lightly. "And for your cooperation, I will reward you. Do you like jewelry?"

The alien's hand had a feel to it that was almost like human flesh, but much bumpier, and slightly leatherier. The tips of the rectangular fingers would have sufficed in containing her tit, but the alien used its entire hand.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:45 am
Profile YIM

I cried out as me tender bottom felt the lash of leather….hurting an smarting….me eyes wide as it touched me tween me legs…..I felt the slickness as it withdrew….a slickness against me thighs. I could feel a wave of pleasure then….even more so because to the touch of leather to me ….I vowed theat next time I would push meself upon the handle….a smell of sex reaching me nostrils for the first time over the scent of me own sweat.

I’d never had no jewelry, not like the real stuff. I wuz drown to it like a moth to flame. Nobody’d ever asked an I had to answer … I whimpered out a yes….thinking of gold an diamond necklaces and fancy bracelets. The whip touched me so I spoke “why….what….what must I do….His hand upon me made me go paler than I already wuz from the pain that coursed across me back. I worried bout what it would be he asked, unsure if I could pay the price…not understanding when the detention had stopped an rewards had a started. I tried to be good, I really did…..

What I was ready for wasn’t good under the circumstances…..I could feel the heat about to explode….had already felt me self convulse once….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 7:57 am
Profile WWW

The whip prodded her pussy again, touching against her dripping sex with a programmed efficiency. The feel of the leather was exquisite, made only more so by the collar about her neck. Some of the straps began to close over her back again, not covering her entirely, but fixing themselves over the most drastic of her wounds, holding them closed and stopping the bleeding from them.

Alucard grinned at her question. "Just promise to enjoy yourself as much as possible for this weekend. That's all I ask." Its forefinger and thumb closed over Cassie's left nipple, giving it a light squeeze.

Sat May 26, 2007 8:06 am
Profile YIM

The whip descended with a crack up me bottom, the taught flesh quivering under the hit….so close to me center I could feel the impact in me inside…sending them a bouncing and a fluttering I closed me eyes an bit me lower lip a lil….me teeth in evidence as I tried not to groan in shear delight….but I wuz already doing it. the orgasm a taking its hold on me an suddenly I exploded as the shaft of the whip, its wonderful leather probing me inside….what had already started by the pain of the hit now blossomed fully….I rotated me hips ‘gainst it….pushing me self up an down on the leather shaft….wiggling an clenching o’er an o’er….

The pinch of me nipple was the final insult to me bodies desires. I opened me mouth as the fire of the light squeeze raced to me middle….Ummmmooohhhhhh….eyes wide open an a rolling unfocused on the room before me….his voice too late to change me….too late to make me hold it all back…..I gasped for air…….the whip withdrawing his hand gone…….waiting for another crack….waiting to sing out again an show me self the fool I wuz…..the bad … bad girl…..

“Let me loose….I’ll stand…..hold…..above me head…….” I held on….knowing he would be happy to turn me loose to endure me shame face to face with me tormentor….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 8:18 am
Profile WWW

Alucard's grin was somehow even wider than before.

Cassie found herself unfettered as her binding straps fell away like leaves from an autumn tree. The alien was laughing now at her orgasm, absorbing almost none of the expended energy, as none of the "cords" that received the energy were extended. The alien could've seen it as a waste, but felt more compelled to revel in the sadism of the moment.

The tip of the whip plunged into her exposed pussy, and a flick from the wrist part of the hand caused the rest of the whip to continue to lash across her back.

Sat May 26, 2007 8:26 am
Profile YIM

I now hung me hands tightly wound in the leather straps above me head. The lash fell an I moaned in pain filled delight. The torture’s circle wuz complete. Each fall of the lash, bourhgt heat an another shudder…..I squealed in delight as the lash fell……begging it to strike me….an in that moment of weakness I turned round, knowing that when the straps the held me let loose I would do it….would let the device cover me entire body in welt an angry red streaks. I would soon match me hair in color.

I hated it then even as the pleasure grew, for I know if I went home to me ma an pa they should never understand….would throw me form their hearth like a sack of rotten potatoes. I’d a gone bad….an I wuz loving it…….While one end would deliver pain, the other delivered pleasure, a constant low level pulsing that throbbed into open heat when the lash fell.

I slide meself deeper onto the hard unyielding shaft….pumping it in an out….”touch me nub….yes please….” I cried out…lost in me circle of degradation, nothing seemed too low to go at the moment.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 8:41 am
Profile WWW

Alucard watched as the whip flashed across Cassie's front now, as she took the pain eagerly just to get the pleasure. The whip made longer welts across her body now, occasionally breaking the skin with the tip. At the same time, the less flexible section of the whip skillfully moved in and against Cassie's dripping quim, eager to please her.

Alucard heard her cry out, and eagerly touched Cassie as she said.

Sat May 26, 2007 6:12 pm
Profile YIM

I don’t think I ever stopped, the leather ‘gainst me skin….in me….I withered in an ecstasy that should not be possible. Pain an pleasure….on a machine of pain. Sumthing was wrong with me….had to be…and yet…yet I was happier than ever before…..

Me knees buckle as I topple over arms no longer able to keep me upright by holing me weight….still I want it…..so want it….on elbows an knees I take it….moving aganst the leather in me insides….crying out in pain, then moaning in pleasure as the whip hits and slides inside me at the same time. I accept the leather round me throat as a badge of honor….accept it for what it is my destiny perhaps….

No longer do I sweat. Instead the heat of me insides radiates outwards…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 10:00 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard watched Cassie collapse to the floor. The leather whip withdrew from her, flogging across her back one last time before the arm pulled further back, leaving her helpless on the stone. The leather straps even began to slide off her drenched body. Alucard stood over her, grinning...

Sat May 26, 2007 11:59 pm
Profile YIM

I push an wiggle backwards to no avail. “no….must…..please….don’t leave…” breath crosses me lips in ragged heaves….the touch gone…..everything gone. I curl into a ball, the time passing slowly as me body returns to normal and the heat lowers…..and in that moment the pain of what’s been done floods me mind and body…what I have done to meself.

I welcome the bliss of blackness when it takes me and the pain seems to reseed.

The thick angry red marks that cross the pale body in a patchwork of ribbons pulse as the body slumps, exhausted from the near constant ride along the edge of pleasure an pain. The heart beat and breathing seeming to stop as if the poor girl has sustained her last. A flicker of flame dances first from her hair and then down her spin, the skin spitting an crackling as if on fire. Flames rise up…a tremendous heat swirls in the room, thick orange and red flames lead outwards obscuring the body at their center. And then as suddenly as they have appeared the disappear…

The pale body moves upon the hot hard floor, a black leather collar still circles her throat as if her acceptance has kept it what it is. A pale unmarked body stretches as if awaking from a long and wonderful slumber. she rolls over onto her back, limbs stretching to there full length….a bodyt of curves and toned muscles.

I open me eyes in a dark lantern light room, suddenly aware of a giant of a critter in the room with me. I feel the lack of clothes, a warm hard floor beneath me….an curl up, a trying to cover meself from the strangers that surely watch me every move….I can feel their gaze upon me nakedness…. “who…who are …you” I shake in fear….so large….me so naked…expect for the thing that circle me neck an the familiar weight of me crucifix tween me full breasts.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun May 27, 2007 12:22 am
Profile WWW

"I am Alucard," said the alien, surprised mildly by the conflagration and the healing, but not by the memory loss. Alucard was used to that. "You were sent in here to be punished for your sexual behavior on the roof some time ago. However, I must say, you seemed rather eager to be punished, a quite willing participant in your degradation..."

The alien's eyes glowed and filmed over. Cassie could see herself in them, but it was not a reflection. It was almost like watching a movie, seeing and hearing much of what Cassie had done on this fateful weekend. The alien's mouth hung open, and from its open mouth issued the audio. Alucard managed to imitate Cassie's voice perfectly when she spoke in the "film", sounding exactly like Cassie when she begged, when she moaned...

Sun May 27, 2007 12:47 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 21  Next